Gemma: A Tale of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,055 Followers

"I wanted to see how she's been doing; to thank her for breaking James out of the shell he surrounded himself with after his first wife divorced him," she told me. "I didn't think James would come with me if I told him Gemma worked at the gallery. It was fun to watch him when he first spotted her. His face was an absolute picture when l greeted her and we kissed.

The three of us had walked around the corner to a local pub and were sitting at a table. James and I were enjoying a pint of bitter and Lynn was sipping a white wine.

"I've known him for a few years and always liked him," she said as they held hands.

"His bitch of a wife ripped him apart in the divorce. She accused him in court of violence and mental cruelty. It wasn't true; we all knew what a sweet man he was. She just wanted to take him for every penny she could. After the divorce none of us could get through to him, Lord knows I tried."

James said, "I know you did love; I was just hurting so much, and so scared it could happen again."

"So what happened?" I asked.

"Gemma happened," Lynn said and ruffled James' hair.

"I was looking for some companionship without any entanglement," James said. "An old friend told me about the club, so I joined. She wasn't my first companion, I'd had several before she started, but they were just someone to keep my bed warm. Then I met Gemma; she was bright, vibrant, everything I was looking for."

He looked at me trying to gauge my emotions. Not seeing anything to worry him, he continued.

"Her first contract with me was at a business conference I needed to attend and didn't want to go to on my own. I think I played hooky from most of it. We talked, I was telling her things I'd been keeping repressed for years. We didn't fuck; she made love to me. It was so sweet; she was 21, and I was more than twice her age. She was the mature one."

He took his wife's hands in his. "Lynn knows all about this; I even asked Gemma to marry me, to come to Hong Kong with me." He shook his head. "She refused, she liked me a lot. Hell, she admits that it wouldn't have taken a lot for her to fall in love with me, but that last little spark just wasn't there. I think she knew how much Lynn liked me."

"She came to see me," Lynn admitted. "She told me that he were ready for love again. So I just turned up on his doorstep and seduced him."

She glanced down at the rings that adorned her finger, then up at her husband with love in her eyes. "Best fuck I'd had," she said happily. I snorted into my beer and James laughed.

James said, "Gemma probably won't tell you, but we bought her flat for her as a thank you present. I'll always have a soft spot for the girl; she's like a daughter to me."

"I saw that, and it's obvious she still thinks a lot of you," I said. I'd said something similar earlier, but this time I spoke without any hint of worry or jealousy.

We talked until Gemma came looking for us a little after ten. She gave James and Lynn a hug before turning her beaming smile on me.

"So, do you know all my secrets," she asked me as she eased herself into the seat beside mine.

I grinned back, "James has been very forthcoming, telling me all your dark deepest secrets!"

Gemma stared at James, her mouth open in horror. Then she blushed as the rest of us burst out into a peal of laughter at her expression. She gave me a gentle punch on the shoulder and stuck her tongue out at James.

We stayed talking until the bell for last orders was rung, and Gemma and I took our leave. It had been surreal listening to James and Gemma discussing their relationship. Both Lynn and I could sense that they had been very close. It may well have started out as a financial arrangement, but had obviously become a lot more.

A taxi took Gemma and me to her flat. She was quiet on the journey. She curled up against me on the back seat, and I wrapped my arm around her. Just before we arrived, she turned to me and in the light of the street lamps, she gave me a wicked grin and then a long kiss full of promise.

She murmured, "I've still got my present to you in my ass. We are going to have so much fun tonight."

She handed me her keys when we arrived, and I let us into her flat. The second the door closed behind us, she jumped me. My jacket was pulled from my back and tossed into the corner. She pulled me into the lounge. There was a low work chair in front of her desk, and she pushed me on to it.

She turned to face me pulling the hem of her dress up to the top of her thighs. The sheer fabric of her panties molded itself to her slit, her pussy a dark shadow. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her stocking clad legs. I was grateful that she hadn't worn them under her suspender straps so I could still enjoy her stockings. She kicked one leg free, her panties dangling from the other.

I grasped her ass cheeks and pulled her close. Her adorable pussy hovered in front of my mouth and I tasted her desire. She shivered and eased her legs open so my tongue could taste more of her. Under my fingers, her buttocks tensed and relaxed, she groaned as I played with the hard disk of her butt plug. She had worn it for me all day!

She pushed me back in the seat and swung her legs over mine, sitting on my lap facing me. She rolled her hips, pushing herself against the growing bulge in my trousers. She wrapped her arms around my neck, her lips urgently seeking mine in a crushing kiss. She grasped the sides of my shirt, pulling it apart, the buttons flying everywhere, then she shrugged it off my shoulders and threw it on the floor behind me. She bent her head forward and sucked one of my nipples into her mouth.

I rose, lifted her up with me, and she wrapped her legs around me, grinding her pussy into me. I sat her down on the edge of the desk. She reached down, fumbling with the belt of my trousers. I unzipped and pushed them and my boxers down, letting my rampant cock spring free. I stepped out of them and she grasped my shaft, stroking it.

She looked at me with lust and desire. No words were needed, no foreplay wanted. She rubbed my purple crown along her slit. I just pushed forward seating myself deep inside her with a guttural groan. She locked her heels behind me, pulling me closer. I fumbled at the zip at the back of the dress; frustration made me force the recalcitrant fastener down, scrapping my nails across her naked back. The dress fell forward, her arms slipping out, freeing her breasts from their fabric constraint.

I thrust into her, my hands on her breasts, her nipples hard and her dark areoles puckered in desire.

"Harder," she muttered as she rolled her hips. "Christ, fuck me as hard as you like." She had her hands locked behind my neck holding on to me.

She got the hard fuck she was looking for, the desk rocked, and the legs scraped on the wooden floor as I thrust harder and faster. As she rocked on the desktop, the butt plug moved, and I felt it pressing through the thin flesh barrier against my shaft.

"Ohhh God, ohh God, ohh God," she kept moaning in time with my thrusts. She pulled me closer, and I moved my hands to grasp her ass cheeks. I was grunting with the effort and she moaned, kissing any part of me that ventured close to her open mouth.

The base of her neck darkened, her moans growing louder and her movements more urgent. Then, with a long drawn out cry, she came, her pussy clutching at my cock, dragging my orgasm from me. Hot cum splashed the inside of her trembling passage as she flexed her muscles, milking me of every last drop.

I picked her up, my knees trembling for a second. My cock was still hard and inside her. She locked her legs and arms around me and I carried her to the bedroom. We collapsed on the bed. I looked at her flushed features. Her dress was a belt around her waist and she'd never looked more beautiful to me.

With trembling hands, we both removed the last of our clothes, all except her garter belt and stockings. Those, I asked her to keep on to help fuel my fantasy. Long legs encased in shimmering cream silk, held in place by a creamy lace garment that enhanced the sensual appeal, yet hid nothing from my gaze, a young man's dream come true.

She curled up beside me, her head resting on my shoulder, her hand holding my semi-soft cock. I kissed the top of her head and she raised her face to look at me.

She whispered, "I did love him in my own way, only it was obvious that Lynn loved him so much more."

"I saw that," I said.

"You know it's going to happen again in the future. I'm going to bump into old client just like this evening, and they aren't all as nice as James, but I promise you I'm not interested in any of them, only you."

"So, we're a boyfriend, girlfriend?" I said as I gestured between us. She nodded and sealed the deal with a long passionate kiss, her tongue teasing mine in a dance of love. My cock twitched and hardened again.

"And James?"

"I think of him like a favorite uncle." She giggled, "A very wicked delicious uncle."

She smiled and gently stroked my hard throbbing shaft.

"It's time for your present," Gemma whispered.

She rolled off the bed and hurried to the bathroom, returning moments later with the glistening butt plug in her hand. This was new to me, and I didn't want her to think I was pressuring her. I told her we didn't need to if she didn't.

She laughed and jumped onto the bed, knocking me over and pinning me down.

"If I didn't want to, that thing of yours wouldn't get within a mile of my ass. I enjoy anal with lovers I trust, and you've moved yourself to the top of my trust list."

She attacked my face with her mouth, then peered at me through the strands of hair that had fallen forward partly covering her face. "You're the only one on it!"

She shuffled down and rose up above my rampant cock. She took hold of him and lowered herself, guiding me past her plump wet pussy lips, deep into the soft, moist embrace of her core.

"Don't move," she instructed, and I froze, obeying her. She ground her hip a few time liberally coating me with her slick pussy juice.

Then she pulled off me and rolled over, coming up onto her hands and knees at the edge of the bed. I knew where she wanted me. I moved off the bed and stood behind her, my crown pressing against her anal rose. I felt her stiffen as she pushed back an inch and I started to ease through her protective ring.

"No," she said as I started to move. "Let me do this; you're rather fatter than my little toy."

I just grunted as her muscular ring squeezed the head of my cock, then she hissed as she slowly slid backwards taking all of me inside her.

"Oh, fuck yes," she gasped.

I'd never felt anything like the sensations I was feeling. The ring of muscles gripped the base of my cock. I seemed larger than I'd ever felt, swelling to porn star proportions.

"Gently," she whispered and started to ride my hard flesh. I moved to match her motion. She sank onto one elbow, her other hand between her legs rubbing frantically at her pleasure bud.

Her ass felt different, yet so familiar, as our movements grew ever more urgent. I was caressing her breasts, pinching her hard nipples, causing her to cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure that could not be separated.

"Oh, God," I repeatedly groaned, my legs trembling with the effort not to cum, waves of pleasure running down my shaft to the center of my being. Her forehead was resting on her forearm as her whole body shook at my assault. Her moans of pleasure were a counterpoint to the slapping of our flesh.

Neither of us could sustain our assaults for long. The sensations were too great. I came, sharp sweet pain surging along the length of my shaft to blossom in her rectum. I don't know if my release triggered hers, but with a scream, she came, freezing my cock in place.

She collapsed, and I fell forward on top of her. It was several long moments before I was able to ease myself of her. There was an audible 'plop' as I slid out of her ass. I used a tissue from a box on her dressing table to clean up the mess I'd left on her.

In the bathroom, I washed before returning to Gemma. She'd rolled onto her side and was propped up on one arm; she watched me as I walked across the room to sit on the bed by her side. I'd brought a damp cloth, and I gently cleaned her ass. She continued to watch my every move; a happy smile locked on her face. Finished, I put down the washcloth, then I lay down and she rolled over to press herself against me.

We kissed and cuddled, but it wasn't long before Gemma's eyes closed and her breathing settled down. She was asleep, her head using my shoulder for a pillow. She looked relaxed and peaceful.

Midnight was long gone; it had been a week since I'd first met the girl who lay asleep in my arms. She was the most amazing person I'd ever known.

~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~

Postscript:

So that's the tale of how I met Gemma, a week that defined my life. My relationship with her continued for the next four years. I had moved into her flat a couple of months later. I qualified 18 months after we met and got a job at the same hospital where I'd been training.

Two years later, I took a job in the Middle East. Why? Because ultimately, our relationship was like a lamp that glowed too brightly and was doomed to burn out. By then, I think I knew that the writing was on the wall. It wasn't that either of us found another person, although in her case there always seemed to be countless waiting in the wings. As far as I know, neither of us were unfaithful when we were together.

On my first leave, we met up in Mauritius for a month's holiday. The passion was still there but not the same degree of love. I think we both knew as we parted at the airport that we'd run our course. We kept in touch for the next few months, but the letters trailed off until about nine months later, I realized I hadn't had a letter for her for a couple of months.

On my next leave a year after the holiday in Mauritius, I tried to find her; but I was never successful. Her flat had been sold and was empty; there was no forwarding address. Her employer said that she had resigned and thought that she'd gone abroad. To this day I have no idea what happened to her. Gemma if you recognize yourself in this story, please contact me, I'd love to know what happened to you.

Oh, and for those of you that wondered, I sat down with Maria after that first weekend. I told her about Gemma and my feelings for her. We both cried, but Maria accepted that I needed to be with Gemma. Maria and I have stayed close friends ever since. She and her husband were at my wedding, and she held my hand at my wife's funeral, but that another story.

~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,055 Followers