Gender Reversal

Story Info
A woman blacks out and wakes up as man.
4.8k words
3.83
31.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There has been many times where I have thought about how much easier it would be to have cock, instead of a pussy.

Many things come to mind...

Being a man would end all of the weird stares when I talk about sex, or hang out with the guys. My love of masturbation would no longer be odd, and my sexual appetite would be considered normal rather than freakish. Just being a guy would make my life much less complex.

I always considered these thoughts to be pretty normal for a girl like me, but I never gave it more thought than just a passing wish, so you can imagine my surprise when it actually happened.

It was just a normal day. A Thursday, actually. I was late for work, again, because I couldn't get my roommate out of the shower. I swear she could spend the day in there. When I finally got her out of there I was showered and dressed within 20 minutes. I have never been one to fool with make up or fancy hair do's unless I am going out, and that most certainly wasn't the case today. I rushed out of the apartment and slammed the keys into the ignition and I pulled out of the complex at five till eight. I already knew I wasn't going to make it the 8 miles to work in time so as I changed lanes I pulled out my cell to call my boss. I knew he was going to have a fit, but I had no choice. I dialed the speed dial and waited on him to pick up. Four rings later and it went to his voicemail. I left a message telling him that I was running late, being careful not to tell him how late, and then I hung up.

Traffic was always bumper to bumper this time of the day and I knew it was no telling when I would finally arrive so I just turned up the radio and waited as patiently as I could. I was still waiting on the cars in front of me to move when everything went black.

I am not sure what happened, and I am not sure how long I was out, but when I came to, I was surrounded by paramedics.

I could feel the cool morning breeze on my chest, and I realized that they must have unbuttoned my top to try to resuscitate me, but what I couldn't figure out was why they had left it open, especially when I was surrounded by close to 20 people.

I reached up to cover my breasts and I found nothing but smooth skin and rippled abs.

My boobs were gone!!

At this point I thought that I must be hallucinating, so I started combing my entire body hoping to find something familiar. My hands now raked over my chest finding only well developed pecks and abs, no hair anywhere, and looking down I was much tanner than I had been as a girl. My hands were large and well defined but smoother than I would have thought. My arms were in as good a shape as my chest and abdomen and surprisingly I had tattoos on both of them. My left arm now sported a symbol that I assumed was Chinese surrounded by a tribal design that loosely resembled a tiger. The other visible tattoo was what looked to me like a military emblem. It was much older looking that the other, reminding me slightly of an uncle's tattoo.

The thought that there was a visible difference in the wear of the tattoo's got me thinking about how old this man, I, was. I had yet to see a mirror, and the people surrounding me, were not offering to help at all. In fact they acted as though I was still unconscious. They were all babbling on and on about something, paying me absolutely no attention. I had started to get a little angry about my situation when I saw a break in the crowd. Someone was coming towards me in the crowd. I sat up and rested my weight on my elbows so that I could see what was going on, and just as I had adjusted myself the circle of paramedics broke and in walked the most striking woman that I had ever seen.

She had an air of importance about her and when she spoke everyone listened. She turned to face one of the paramedics before even glancing my way and began a whispered discussion. As she spoke I could not help but stare. The business suit that she was wearing accented every curve of her body and the black heels on her feet made her legs look even longer than they were. Even from my half seated horizontal position I knew that she had to be 5' 10" at least. Her slim body was not hidden by the suit at all; in fact it enhanced her small frame better than any suit would have ever done for me. (Or rather, my formerly female self.) I stared at her ass for the remainder of the time that she spoke with the paramedics, because no matter how I tried my gaze always found its way back there.

After sometime I saw her pivot on her heels and turn her attention towards me and I when I looked up I found that not only did this woman have great legs and a great ass, but she also had the most electric green eyes that I had ever seen before. They stared at me as if they were waiting on me to speak, but I found that I had no idea what to say, so I continued to stare deeply into them. When she finally spoke, it took a few tries before I was finally able to break the spell that her eyes had on me. I tried to recover quickly, but I soon realized that I had not heard a word that she had said.

"Huh?" I said before I could stop myself.

Great, now I sound like a buffoon.

"How are you feeling?" She said again.

"Uhh... Fine I guess. Why?"

"Do you know what happened to you Mr. Owens? Do you know how long you have been out?" She asked with a curious smile.

"Uh...No, actually, I have no idea." I replied silently thinking about the name Owens in my head. Did I know anyone with the last name Owens? What could my first name be? Would she send me straight to the hospital if I didn't know?

She wasted no time what so ever and she knelt at my side pulling the stethoscope from around her neck and she began to check my vitals.

My mind was racing. What should I do? How did I become a man, much less a man with a name, and with obviously some kind of commitment? Was I still active in the military were they going to take me back to the base? How was I going to get out of this?

Thankfully my beautiful doctor answered all of those questions for me when she finally replaced her stethoscope around her neck.

"Well John, may I call you John? It seems that you blacked out while jogging. It doesn't look like there is any damage done, and you weren't out for very long, so I am okay with letting you go home and rest instead of taking you to the hospital. Unless you have any concerns. Do you have any health problems that I should know about?"

I was staring at her with my mouth slightly open while she spoke and when she finished I hesitated before I spoke. "Um...Well... I feel fine. Nothing is the matter with me that I know of." I motioned to my body, not knowing what else to do and added "I try to take care of myself."

That made her cheeks turn slightly pink and she flashed me a big smile, and stood up. She then reached out to me and helped me to my feet.

When I was finally upright I realized that not only was I not wearing a shirt, but that I didn't see one around at all. Being shirtless was not comfortable for me at all, especially in the presents of a beautiful woman, but I figured that it would be odd to try to cover myself, seeing as how I was now inhabiting a male body instead of a female one.

She was still smiling at me when I decided that I was going to make a bold move. My mouth started producing words even before I could think, "Thank you so much for getting me out of the trip to the hospital. I would very much like to buy you dinner, if that is alright with you."

She seemed taken aback by this sudden change in atmosphere, but she took it in stride, and she gave me a wry smile as she responded. "Are you sure that you feel up to entertaining, so soon after your fall?"

I returned her smile and assured her that I was willing and able to take her to dinner and we set a time to meet later that night.

When the crowd had finally dispersed and I was alone once more, I began searching the pockets of my pants for a wallet. It didn't take me long and I finally found what I wanted.

My driver's license told me that I lived up the street in an apartment building that had passed by several times, in my days as a girl, and the business cards that were stuck neatly in the side pocket said that I was a private detective, that apparently worked from home.

I set a course for home, thinking that if I was now a detective, that would be the first place to look for clues. Not to mention I was now covered in sweat. I figured that most was probably due to my jogging, but I knew that the most resent perspiration was due to a certain Doctor. What did not need further thought was the fact that I desperately needed a shower.

When I got to the door to the apartment building I reached into my pocket and brought out a set of keys, that strangely enough I had not noticed before, and unlocked the front door with out a second thought. The route to my apartment was second nature. Climbing the stairs, and navigating the hallways were not a problem, I seemed to know which way to go without having to think about it. Before I knew it I was standing inside an enormous apartment. There were three doors off to the left and the open expanse before me was a mix of kitchen, living room, and workout space. I took a moment to look around the room, opening the curtains to see view, checking out the workout equipment, and then even taking a peek in the fridge, before I made my way to the first of the three doors off the main room. I opened it and it was obviously where he worked. There were many filing cabinets along the wall and in the center of the room stood a large desk with a computer humming away on top of it. Not wanting to disturb anything I quickly closed the door and walked on the second door. When I opened it I was surprised to see a bathroom, but with no shower, but then I quickly decided that this must be for guests, and again I closed the door behind me. When I opened the last door I knew that this must be the master suit. I half expected to find a cluttered mess behind this door, but judging by the rest of the house I knew that it would probably not be the case. I was still a little stunned when I opened the door to find an absolutely immaculate master bedroom. The king sized bed was freshly made, probably right before his run, there was absolutely nothing out of place. The room was decorated with a very modern masculine feel, and I was immediately sure that there was no chance that a woman shared this apartment with him, much less this bedroom.

I made my way around the room, careful not to move anything, and when I came around the bed I noticed that there was a door that I had not seen before. It was well disguised and when I reached to open it I realized that it did not have a door knob. I looked around briefly trying to find a way to open it, but when I reached up to see if I could pry it open from the top I got a whiff of my own sweaty body and decided that the mystery door could wait. I left the door and made my way to the only other door in the room. It was slightly ajar when I came to it and with barely any pressure it swung open to reveal a very large bathroom. The bathroom was slightly more effeminate but mostly because the walls were painted a shade of green, very reminiscent of clover. The towels were resting on a rack, all folded perfectly, the counters were void of all clutter, in fact the only thing that seemed removed from it's proper place was the corner of a dark green towel peeking out of the hamper. I quickly walked over to his very large walk in shower and turned on the water. I expected to find myself fooling around with the water temperature for a bit but his expert fingers found the perfect temperature right away.

When I turned away from the shower, I realized that I had not even looked in the mirror yet. I was so preoccupied by everything else; I had not even looked at my new face. I walked to the counter slowly, careful not to look until I was in front of the mirror properly. When I finally looked into the mirror, I was surprised to find a familiar face.

Looking back at me was a face that I had only seen once before. The sculpted jaw, the piercing blue eyes, the broad tan face, the sweep of brown hair across his forehead, they were all features that she had taken the time to appreciate, even if their once in a life time meeting only lasted long enough for a few awkward sentences, on her part. She had met him at the beach, just in passing, but he had stuck out. His body was phenomenal but his face was unlike any other that she had ever seen. He was more handsome than any other man that she had ever seen. She remembered thinking about him long after their chance meeting, even once or twice while making love to her boyfriend at the time. Even more than that, his face and body was a favorite of hers to fantasize about while she pleased herself. On more than one occasion this unnamed man would heat her up so fast that her toys could not keep up, but now, here she stood, staring into a mirror and her dream guy was staring back at her.

She couldn't think straight. She couldn't figure out how this could have happened, but that didn't stop her mind from racing. She pleaded the case in her mind over and over again, staring at her reflection. Finally she decided that she would not figure out anything standing in front of the mirror so she turned around intending to leave when she noticed that the water in the shower was still on.

Well I guess it won't hurt to get clean, she thought, and plus, I get to have a look at the package. With that, she removed his clothing, slowly, savoring every new inch of skin. When she had finally removed all of her/his clothes she stood in front of the floor length mirror and gazed upon her new, very handsome, manly physic. She was very pleased with everything that she saw, and the longer that she looked the more anxious that she was to get into the shower.

The steam from the shower was warm on his skin, and as he stepped into the warm jets of water, all thought went from him. He stood still for a moment letting the water wash away the sweat from his toned physic, and then gaining control of his limbs he searched the shower for soap.

He found a bar of soap and began to lather his body. The female existence inside his head was swimming with the feel of his skin and the firmness of his body. Slowly he cleansed himself of the morning's excitement and stepped under the running water to rinse the suds off his chest.

Finally he allowed himself to look down. Had he been just another guy, he would have never have thought twice about how his dick looked, but today he was not just another guy.

He lathered his hands and then sat the soap to the side, and proceeded to wash his pelvis. Careful at first, not to touch it, not knowing what would happen, but soon there was nothing left to wash except the large flaccid penis and the cleanly shaven balls beneath it.

Now or never he thought, and he began his work. The feminine part of him that was most assuredly still there was beginning to get excited and with those thoughts the flaccid penis began to stiffen. Soon he was standing in the shower stroking his rock hard cock.

Wow, this feels great, she thought, as she stroked her new appendage. She felt better still as the speed and strength of her strokes increased.

Soon he was on the verge of climax and with a final stroke he exploded into the stream of water falling from the shower head. His head was spinning with the after effects of his orgasm but not so much that he could not stand, and after a moment he grabbed the soap and finished cleansing himself.

He stepped out of the shower and reached for a towel, and began to dry himself off. Without a second thought he strode over to the closet door and opened it wide looking to see what he would wear. He picked a pair of jeans and a button down shirt, and returned to the bedroom after tossing the towel into the hamper.

Still naked, and holding his clothes he sat on the foot of his bed.

Now what? She thought. What am I supposed to do now? I don't know anything about being a detective.

And then it hit her. What about my body? What happened to my body? Is he in me now?

Then she remembered the date that she had set for that evening. What the hell had come over her? How did she plan to take the hot doctor out on a date? She didn't know how to be a man? How was she supposed to act? What would she say?

Thoughts of the impending date and of her own existence engulfed her brain, so much so that she didn't notice when her new body got up and walked to the dresser removing a pair of socks and a pair of blue boxer briefs.

He was dressing himself with no help from her and that frightened her. If she was just a passenger in this body, then how would she get out?

Her mind raced, and suddenly she realized that she must have some control because she was quite certain that she had been the one who had wanted to masturbate in the shower, it wasn't like the apparent knowledge of where things were, it was a choice that she had made. She was sure of it.

What about the doctor though? Had she done that or had he? She couldn't be sure of it. She knew that she had thought the doctor was hot, she had even had less than cordial thoughts about her while she had stared at her ass, but he had spoken before she could think of what to say. She played back the scene in her mind over and over, but she couldn't figure it out.

By the time that she finally allowed herself to come out of her head for a moment she realized that her new body had gotten dressed and was now making what looked like a smoothie. Before she could continue worrying about her present situation there was a knock at the door, and without thought, she was on her way to answer it.

He made it to the door before there was a second knock, and opened the door to find the doctor, from earlier, standing in front of him.

"Hi! Nice to see you still up and about. I thought that I would drop by and see how you were." She said before he could speak.

"Well thank you, but I am just fine. Besides I figured that you would give me a good once over at dinner tonight just to make sure." He answered with a grin.

"You are probably right, but I remembered your address from your ID earlier and I was on my way to lunch when I saw your building and I thought I would just drop in."

"Lunch huh? A little early for lunch isn't it?" He said turning to look at the clock. "Oh, actually it is later than I thought." He added quickly.

She just smiled and looked over his shoulder into the apartment.

"Oh, sorry, please come in." He said getting the hint.

She smiled and said thank you as she walked past him into the apartment. She took a few moments to look around the room taking it all in before she spoke. "So, about dinner..."

"Oh don't tell me that you're canceling on me?" He said interrupting her.

"Well, it just so happens that I have a dinner meeting tonight with some business associates and I won't be able to join you. It must have slipped my mind this morning with all of the commotion, and since I wanted to see how you were doing but didn't have your phone number I decided to drop by on my way to lunch."

"Well I appreciate your beside manner doctor, but I was really looking forward to having dinner with you. Would you consent to a lunch date instead? I could make you something here if you would like or we could go down to the deli at the end of the street. They have excellent soup and sandwiches."

"Oh no, I couldn't bother you to cook for me, and to be quite honest I am not really all that hungry anyway. I was going to use my lunch to run errands"

"Errands can wait. You must let me do something for you to show my appreciation. How about a drink?"

She thought on this a moment and then said, "Sure, why not. After all I have the rest of the day off to prepare for tonight's meeting. I guess one drink couldn't hurt."

12