Gender Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coming right up." He said turning his back to get the drinks, "Oh, by the way, what can I call you? You haven't given me your name and I think that if I begin calling you hot doctor that it might make the wrong impression."

She laughed as she took a seat on the bar stool and replied "Sorry about that. How rude of me. My name is Jane, but I have to admit that I have never been called hot doctor before, but I don't think it would hurt my feelings."

"Aww.. come on. You must have heard hot doctor before. How could you not?" He said smiling as he handed her a glass.

"Nope. I assure you I have not. Although most people consider me to be quite intimidating, so I fear that if they have nicknames for me, they would not be so nice."

"I see." He said as he leaned on the counter across from her. "You do have an air of importance about you. I noticed the way that you parted the crowd, and set the paramedics to work, but I found it more erotic than intimidating, honestly"

"That is also not the normal response. Normally men run and hide, but you seem to be unphased by me. Even a little cocky."

"I wouldn't go so far as to say cocky, although I do not wish to choose your words for you, but you do not scare me. You interest me greatly. How does a beautiful woman like you become a feared doctor?"

"Well, you know, the usual, I had to fight through med school, because no one thought the pretty girl would be any competition, but when I started making better grades than the guys, they started to get mean, and rather than hide from them, I came back at them. I think a more fitting nickname for me in college was bitch. Now, I am head of the Psych. Department at General and everyone keeps their distance."

"Well, Jane. I have no intention of keeping my distance." He said with a smile as he leaned across the counter and kissed her plainly on the mouth. "In fact, I would like to get much closer."

She knew that she had control now. She had been sitting idly by as he talked but he was not moving fast enough. She recognized the signs that Jane was flashing even if he didn't. He hadn't even commented on her change in wardrobe, and the fact that she was no longer wearing the jacket to her suit was making her hardened nipples show through the feeble fabric of her bra and blouse. She still had on the pencil thin skirt from earlier, but now her legs were bare and she was wearing high heeled sandals instead. She knew that Jane was here on a mission.

That first kiss ended too soon for Jane, and as soon as he broke it she stood up from the bar stool and walked around the island to face him head on. She could tell that he wanted her. She could see his growing hard on through his jeans. It would not take long to get him where she wanted him.

When she kissed him, she threw all of her modesty out the window and when their tongues darted back and forth in each other's mouths her body tingled. It had been far too long since she had last had sex, and never before had she had this strong reaction to a man before.

When she had seen him collapse on the sidewalk, she had not even registered his presents, but when she got out of the car to go help it was as if she was doing it out of pure instinct. She did not even remember stopping her car. All she remembered was walking into the middle of the paramedics and taking control of the situation. It wasn't until she looked upon his bare chested body that she knew what she needed. It was that need that made her take her time checking his vitals. She even remembered the rhythm that his heart had made, when she had put her stethoscope to his chest. She remembered it because her own was racing at the same speed.

It was such an odd thing to remember, but as he kissed her now, she could feel their hearts beating in the same time.

The kiss seemed to last an eternity, and by the time their lips parted they had made there way to the bed room and were now both exploring each other's naked bodies.

Neither of them had ever experienced anything like this before. Their bodies seemed to be on auto pilot, everything was just so natural. The way that their bodies fit together, their cries, almost melodic, the pleasures of the flesh came easily. Over and over they explored each other. Taking time to pay attention to what they liked and then coming back for more.

The hours passed and they continued, never losing touch with each other, and when they were finally spent then lay next to each other with their fingers intertwined.

They lay like this for what seemed like ages, but finally she felt the need to speak. She needed to tell her what was happening. She needed Jane to know that she had influenced John, even if it was only slightly. She needed the opinion of a doctor on how she was supposed to get back into her own body, but when she spoke, he words were not those of the handsome blue eyed man that she was expecting, but that of Jane's.

The sound of Jane's voice had awoken John, and he now gazed into the green eyes of his wife.

"What's the matter darling? Another bad dream?"

"No, John, not bad at all" she replied, and then she allowed herself to be engulfed into his arms, and once again, drifted back to sleep.

12