Gender Swapped Spots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And other things would swell in times to come.

How will it feel to carry my litter, little one? Luna growled, tendrils of thought claiming her mind as his own, stealing sanctuary. How does it feel to be possessed? You are mine and mine alone.

Yes... Jasiri panted. Please make me your breeding kitten, make me yours. Please, I want nothing else, nothing more.

Luna growled, approving of the sentiment, and thrust viciously, caring only for his release. Jasiri would take every inch he cared to deliver and gratefully so. With the metallic taste of blood on his tongue, lust thrummed through the clouded leopard's veins, driving him on to greater heights. Tail lashing, he relished in every single thrust, forcing the cheetah's snatch open with feral satisfaction in the breeding. It was right. Over the pool of foxfire, lightning crackled but it did not concern Luna: he would deal with that later. Or he would have Jasiri deal with it. He would need to rest after making his claim.

Drawing near to his peak, Luna grunted with every thrust, half-forgetting to breathe as he focused on the repetitive, driving motion and sensations fogging his brain. Muscles tensed and rippled under his fur, demonstrating his masculinity, and he felt a surge of pride in his form. Oh, yes, it was good to be the stud. His pre cum oozed from Jasiri's cunt, dripping to the ground and staining the fur between her legs, marking his kitten for the first time in this form. She would carry his scent and carry his litters. He wondered briefly if he felt what Jasiri had felt when breeding before, but it did not matter. Luna was the stud now.

The leopard bit in deeper into the cheetah's neck but Jasiri hardly noticed, body hanging on the edge of a release she had not known was feasible. Luna suddenly pounded into his kitten in short, sharp thrusts, rocking closer and closer to release until it overcame him, lungs heaving. The orgasm was unlike anything he had ever experienced and his balls tightened up against his body, thick streams of cum pumping through his thick length to seed his mate. The full volume could not be contained by the cheetah's cunt and it instead drooled out in viscous ropes, pooling on the cave floor around Jasiri's hind paws. Jasiri mewled as she was filled and Luna's male climax set off her own, ecstasy vibrating through her form and making her muscles weak with how it attacked her mind. Her legs twitched as they fought to support her weight, tail lashing like a thing possessed.

Coming down from climax, satisfied exhaustion quivered through Luna's body and he released Jasiri's scruff with a purr.

I'm a bigger, better stud than you ever were, Luna purred into her ear, bathing the side of her muzzle with soft, approving laps of her tongue.

Jasiri shivered. Part of her, the male part that lingered in the back of her mind, did not want it to be true. She wanted to have her cock back, pin Luna to the floor and put the leopard in his place, fill his womb with a litter of kittens as virile and lusty as she was. A larger part of her did not deny the validity of his words and accepted them as truth. It was only right that the stud with the larger cock took her and made her his own. It was how things should be.

More virile and potent than you could ever dream to be, Luna continued, letting his softening shaft slip from the cheetah's sore pussy. Your womb, constantly carrying my cubs, will be a testament to my position as your stud and my complete and utter dominance over you.

Jasiri panted, cunny aching. It was a good ache though, one that would ensure she would remember their liaison until next time. And she knew that 'next time' would likely come very soon, if Luna had his way. If Luna was anything like she had been, the cheetah would be fucked several times a day at least. Perfect.

Turning her muzzle, Jasiri lapped her mate's cheek, tongues briefly touching as they groomed each other's faces in a lover's kiss. Jasiri dropped to her belly and groaned as the motion forced out cum, the base of her tail sticky with the substance. She did not mind. It was good to be marked by Luna. All the other males would know that she was owned. Settling down beside Jasiri, Luna's tail flicked lazily and the leopard bumped heads with Jasiri, purring.

They would work out what had happened to them at some point but, for now, that did not matter. There would be time. The pair would be happy as they were for a while longer, Jasiri taking Luna's place as a breeding kitten. Content, Luna rested his head on his paws and drifted into comfortable, deep slumber with his mate at his side.

And, in the pool, the foxfire danced.

*

I've worked it out, Luna said, sprawled in the sun to absorb its warmth.

Though either of them could not stay in the blasting heat for too long, it was relaxing to enjoy warmth licking their fur. Drained, Jasiri rested beneath an Acacia, lying flat on her belly and panting, though not from the heat this time. Her sex drooled cum from an earlier mating - the one that had her so worn out in the middle of the day. Her stomach growled: she needed to hunt. Yet energy must first be reclaimed.

What have you worked out? She enquired.

Luna flicked his tail.

I've worked out how we can reverse this. Something to try. He paused. I see no reason why it shouldn't work.

Curiosity roused, Jasiri scrambled to her paws, grunting as cum spilled messily from her sex. A way for her to be a stud again? She had to know!

Paws skittering across the dry earth, the cheetah crawled closer to her mate, legs near buckling beneath her.

What are you waiting for? Tell me!

The clouded leopard stretched, paws flexing and claws extending for a brief moment.

But that would give my secret away, Luna smirked, rolling over with yellow dust in his fur. I wouldn't want to do that now, would I?

Jasiri stood, shocked. Despite the heat of the day, cold washed over her as if Luna had dunked her under the water of the lake. Not that she would swim in the watering hole. There were crocodiles there with jaws that could snap a feline clean in half. Some of the shallower pools were nice to explore, as long as nothing untoward lurked under the surface or within the plant life.

The cheetah shook herself, reality snapping back again as she approached Luna. The leopard had to be joking, winding her up. He enjoyed the power he had claimed and was simply reluctant to sacrifice it, surely?

I think you can stay like this until you've birthed our litter, Luna said. After that, I will consider telling you my secret. I rather like being your stud, kitty.

Jasiri's temper flared and she shook her head, slamming a paw into the ground.

I am not a kitty! Jasiri growled, sinking into an aggressive stance, tail lashing. You cannot do this, Luna, I forbid it.

Oh, you forbid it, do you?

Luna stalked around the cheetah in a tight circle, not allowing her to move from her position on the edge of the shade. Jasiri whirled about, seeking escape, but was blocked every time. It had taken some getting used to, being on a lower physical level than Luna, but she had thought it something temporary, not long term. Tail flicking and beating the clouded leopard's side, Jasiri growled as threateningly as she was able, half-rearing back on her hind legs to show off her claws. Luna only laughed, however, and darted out of the way, quicker and stronger in every way. And, as Luna circled, his cock slipped from its sheath, hardening into the breeding spire Jasiri was now intimately familiar with. Her loins seared with arousal at the very sight of it.

Jasiri steeled her resolve, trying to ignore instinct when it fought against her mind, her desires, her free will.

I am not submitting to you, Luna.

The leopard laughed, voice tinkling through her mind.

Silly kitten, he crooned, rubbing along Jasiri's side. You already have.

Whipping about with lightning speed, Luna dove at Jasiri, tackling the cheetah with a fierce growl that scattered birds from the Acacia above. Its canopy cast shade over the couple as they fought for dominance, feline claws pricking and teeth snapping too close to jugulars for comfort. Shocked to find Luna challenging her, Jasiri was slow to fight back, bowled over on her rump with an undignified 'thud'. The clouded leopard followed swiftly, licking his lips as he narrowed his focus to his prize, his cheetah. Though Jasiri tried to scramble away, he easily trapped her beneath his bulk, rumbling with amusement at her feeble efforts.

Struggling, Jasiri twisted, mewling and crying pitifully as she realised the game was up. If only she was not so aroused by the whole situation - she could have won, she could have fought back and proven herself. Her body was a traitor!

Give up, kitten, Luna purred, claws raking sensually through Jasiri's fur. I'm the stud now. Give up and maybe I'll breed you again. You do want my cock, don't you? My fat balls emptying a load of cum into your stretched cunt? Be a good kitten now and clean my shaft.

Growling, Jasiri moved into the space allowed as Luna shifted and nuzzled under Luna's belly, imagining that the leopard was performing the action on her, a male again. It had been something they frequently enjoyed. To be on the submissive side as of the liaison was humiliating and humming with 'rightness' that resonated through her very bones.

Lapping over the soft fur of Luna's thighs, Jasiri stroked her rough tongue over the heavy orbs, imagining that she could feel cum churning within, waiting to be pumped into her cunt. Jasiri shivered and mewled like a kitten, lavishing attention over each ball in turn. They were so large that it took her several minutes to feel like she had covered them at least adequately in long, slow laps, dampening down the thin coat of fur there. Above her, Luna purred his approval, fur fluffed up along the ridge of his spine.

Good kitten, he purred.

Patting Jasiri on the rump, Luna rolled his shoulders luxuriously, relaxing in the release of tension brought forth by the action. His stomach rumbled and the thought of hunting crossed his mind. Yes: the hunt. He had been so distracted breeding his new kitten that he had not thought to stay on top of their hunger levels. Poor kitten must be hungry too, looking for sustenance. He looked down at her, hips jerking as Jasiri transferred her attention to his cock, licking carefully along the barbed length so that she wouldn't painfully catch her tongue. Luna did not want to send Jasiri away either, feeling her easy prey to stray males before his scent was truly embedded in her fur and skin. Every male that came across her had to know that the cheetah was his and his alone. Luna growled and Jasiri glanced up in misplaced concern. No other male would take his cheetah from him!

Teasing the tip of Luna's cock, the cheetah skilfully worked him up, driving the clouded leopard's need to a crescendo. Every muscle in Luna's body trembled as if it took great restraint for him to remain still, not to rut his cheetah as his body craved, to enjoy the pleasure a little while longer. The climax would be all the sweeter for holding off and taking advantage of every drop of attention Jasiri could offer. Lapping around the softer head of Luna's cock, Jasiri scooped up globules of delicious pre cum, sending them down her gullet with a satisfied gulp. Luna shivered, claws digging into the dirt: the cheetah really did have a delightful tongue.

On your belly, kitten.

Jasiri squirmed. She was not a kitten! But she shifted on to her stomach all the same, laying her sinuous, slender body upon the grass. Loose dirt shifted beneath her paws and she settled in comfortably, feminine folds already moistening in anticipation of what was to come. She had learned what she could expect of Luna by this time and knew it was best to get comfortable. She blinked, feeling like she had had that thought before but it did not matter - Luna was already on top of her, cock bumping her rump and tail with questing insistence. He was not to be denied.

Luna nipped the scruff of Jasiri's neck playfully, bathing the healing punctures in skin and fur where he had first bred the cheetah, taking her in a deep mating bite.

I expect you're already carrying my litter but let us make sure of that, shall we?

Jasiri bobbed her muzzle and looked up as her mate thrust, eyes fixed on the sensitive white slash of Luna's throat. The leopard's cock plunged into her ready, dripping pussy in a single motion, thrusting in to the hilt. The cheetah stiffened and yowled, startling the birds from their shady perch once more - one would have thought they would learn, but apparently not - feverishly forced open. Luna did not like to go slow and growled as he thrust, pulling back swiftly as the barbs caught, stimulating the cheetah for an ovulation that was unnecessary, considering her state.

Striving to endure the initial pain, Jasiri twisted beneath Luna, tail swiping between the leopard's legs where it had been forced to the side. The cheetah's tail brushed those fat balls and she shuddered, knowing how much was cradled there, waiting to be spent in her cunt. Luna replenished his stores of seed with remarkable virility. It showed just why he was the stud now and not Jasiri, truly. The one with the bigger cock and balls always called the shots. It was how they worked and it had never felt so good to look up to a male with a bigger cock.

Mm... Luna closed her eyes. You're looser after being bred earlier. Still sore?

Jasiri tensed, back arching as much as she was able without pulling away.

Ah...yes, she admitted. Please don't stop.

Luna chuckled, his amusement tickling Jasiri's mind.

I have no intention of stopping, kitten.

Biting gently into her scruff, Luna mated the cheetah in the rough, ferocious style that he had all but coined as her own. Jasiri gave a low 'mrowl', breath coming only through heaving gasps that sucked in much needed oxygen. The clouded leopard thrust with a self-satisfied grunt, teeth tugging at the cheetah's neck, loose skin and fur firmly but gently clasped between his teeth. He needed to keep Jasiri on her toes, after all, continuously guessing what he would do next. Under his belly, the cheetah squirmed, rocking forward every time his hips came flush with her rump. It amazed Jasiri, even after so many breeding sessions, how heavy his balls were, thumping into her pussy and legs with every thrust. The weight of them was astounding and they were so much.

She purred, arching up against her stud. Yes, it was good to be bred.

Neither feline noticed the cheetah slinking through the savannah grass, spots breaking up his outline so that prey would not spot him. The mating felines, of course, were not prey, but something of great interest to him. The male cheetah hunkered low to the ground, tail swishing in an outward display of his curiosity. Without the defining intelligence of the pair that he observed, all he saw was a cheetah being mated by a male of another species. And that was not right to him. He was expanding his territory, seeking fresh plains and herds of prey. Licking his lips, he lowered his head. The female would be his.

Unaware, Luna hammered into Jasiri's pussy as if it was the last fuck he would ever. The barbs clawed at Jasiri's cunt and she arched, desperate for the sensation. The earlier soreness dissipated, overcome by the pleasure of being bred and taken as she should be. Touching her mind to Luna's, she panted and moaned the leopard's name, begging without words to be pounded harder and harder until she could take no more.

The cheetah stalked closer, haunches rolling with muscle and power that demonstrated his penchant for speed. He could not reveal himself until within striking distance, at which point his legs would propel him forward swiftly enough to catch a speeding gazelle.

Driving into the cheetah with a muffled yowl, Luna shuddered as he hit his peak, tail twitching. His balls delivered a fresh load of cum into his kitten, pumping it in so deep that it coated her cervix, already leaking into her womb. If the cheetah had any eggs unfertilized, she would not go without a heavy, swaying stomach of kittens for much longer. Luna lapped the cheetah's neck softly, feeling his mate tremble beneath him in the afterglow of breeding, small frame heaving for breath.

Have to give you plenty of attention from your stud, kitten. Luna rumbled. You best be ready for me after the hunt later.

The cheetah shook her head, still caught by the pleasure rolling through her body. It was unstoppable.

Again? Jasiri panted. You have only just had me. You have made your point, Luna. I am yours.

Though her thoughts came tinged with exasperation, Jasiri loved that they were true, yet she would not admit it directly to Luna. The clouded leopard stepped back, cock sliding from the cheetah's abused folds and a torrent of cum pouring from the orifice.

Do you not want your stud?

Luna pretended indifference, licking a paw with surprising delicacy. Sighing, Jasiri looked up and nuzzled her mate's cheek.

I always want my stud, Jasiri admitted, hanging her head as the humiliation of looking up to the one that had been beneath her hit home. I want to be fucked and made yours every single day, as often as possible. I want to carry as many litters as you're willing to give me. I want to be yours and only yours, Stud.

Luna was not listening. He turned his head to the left, every muscle stilled so that he could catch the faintest noise on the breeze without hindering his senses. There was another out there. They were being watched, he was sure of it. Blood boiling, it took the clouded leopard a solid minute to catch the broken outline of the cheetah, his shape disguised by the long grass. His eyes were sharper than those of a prey animal and Luna watched him intently, locking his gaze with the cheetah's.

Following Luna's line of sight, Jasiri recognised the object of his attention and, drooling cum, scrambled to her paws. Her legs trembled: she was exhausted. Could she run? Normally she would have fought the cheetah and sent him packing but she was no longer in any position to do that. Perhaps she could fight the cheetah if she was at her full strength, as a female, but there was no way she could do that after being mounted so many times, every muscle in her body aching fiercely. Licking her lips, she eased behind Luna, ashamed to seek protection from her mate. She should be the one protecting Luna.

The clouded leopard turned to her, eyes bright.

Do you know his scent?

No.

Jasiri stiffened, instinct screaming at her to run from the strange male. Yet her mate showed no sign of fear. On the contrary, he held his muzzle at a cocky angle. Slinking out of the long grass - he knew that he had been discovered - the male cheetah watched and waited. Their turn.

Luna chuckled, chuffing his mirth, and stepped out of the shade, the dappled shadows no longer rendering his body difficult to discern. He could forgive the cheetah for thinking him weak, an easy target to steal a mate from. Perhaps. He could be kind. Stepping into the hot sunlight, Luna permitted the cheetah his first sight of his rolling, muscular body and excessively virile balls, impossible to miss as they swung. The cheetah seemed to reconsider his decision to approach, test the waters with the female, and hesitated, tail swishing against golden stalks at his back. Luna's muscles bulged.

Luna snarled, a feline shriek building in his throat.

She's mine! He growled, jaws parted to show off his deadly teeth, larger than those boasted by the cheetah. My mate! My territory!

Darting forward, he made as if to attack the cheetah in a bound but the strange male was already gone, leaping through the grass as if the fires of hell flared at his heels. Such a coward. Luna snorted: That had been too easy. Did his size and bulk really scare off other males so easily? He should have chased the cheetah, leapt upon his back and pinned him down, bred him like the submissive cat that he truly was. Luna licked his muzzle, imagining showing another male exactly who commanded the territory. He could even have a few of them kept within his den for his amusement, pretty pets that he could breed again and again while they hunted for him. None would compare to his Jasiri, of course, but she could use the rest too. It was an attractive thought. Arrogant at the simple victory, he turned about and strutted back into the shade, ready to show off his prowess to Jasiri.