Gender Swapped Spots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet the cheetah was nowhere to be seen. Looking from left to right, the leopard blinked as if doing so would encourage the cheetah to miraculously appear.

Jasiri? Jasiri? Luna scented the air, worried for his mate. Where are you?

There was no answer, though the cheetah's scent remained thick in the air. She was not far. Sheepishly, Jasiri touched Luna's mind with her own, sending her an image of where she was. The leopard jerked her head up and chuffed a laugh.

The cheetah clung to a thick bough of the Acacia tree, trying her best to appear casual in the moment. Tail hanging off the edge of the branch, she looked down, forepaws wrapped around the bark. The clouded leopard craned his neck trying to see Jasiri more clearly, almost earning himself more than a painful twinge in the process. Shifting her weight, Jasiri's claws scratched through the bark, sending fragments down on top of Luna's head.

Come down from there, Luna said, shaking himself. There is nothing to fear. I have made sure that he is well gone.

As an additional precaution, Luna scanned the area while Jasiri scrambled down from the tree, dripping cum as she came. The cheetah, much to her delight, found her slimmer form perfectly suited to tree climbing, now possessing the strength and lightness to streak to the highest branches. Pride glowed about her and she spun in a circle before Luna, unable to contain her excitement. Though he laughed at Jasiri's antics, the leopard affectionately butted heads with her, purring as they reunited.

I will protect you, kitten.

Jasiri purred. She liked to know that Luna was looking after her. She needed that now, when exhaustion rattled her bones and her stomach growled. Once they had hunted, she would feel so much better. And she would send any stray cheetahs fleeing with claw marks on their rumps!

There was still one matter left silent, however.

Are you ever going to tell me your secret? The cheetah grumbled, rubbing her body along the length of Luna's. How we can be changed back?

Luna considered the request.

I hold the 'key' for us to change back, kitten, he conceded carefully, eyes sliding to the left as he recalled. But I control when we change back. Once you have had a litter by me, we shall revisit this.

The clouded leopard paused, rumbling as Jasiri dipped her muzzle in acceptance of his will and superiority. Luna was her stud, after all, and she was to listen to him.

I rather like having you as my breeding kitten.

A smirk pulling at the feline's black lips, Luna spun in a circle and leapt away, enticing Jasiri to follow. His tail lashed the shadows and he scented the air, speculating upon where prey would be best found as the day drew to a close, daylight simmering to an evening savannah glow.

For now, let us hunt. I am starved!

*

Jasiri groaned, sprawled out on her side in their rocky den where she was shaded from the noonday sun. The miniscule motion of rolling over felt as tedious as climbing a tree with a full stomach, no - umpteen trees. Jasiri licked her shoulder, eyes roaming down the side of her changing body that no longer looked like hers, bar the spots she loved so. Her stomach bulged as she moved, Jasiri unable to hide her pregnancy even if she had wanted to. Luna had hunted for her already that day, taking care of his mate, even though she was still fully capable of hunting for herself. The clouded leopard knew all too well the tiredness brought on by carrying a litter and strove to do all he could for the cheetah. It was the best he could do for her, though there was a side effect to his position.

Luna strutted into the den with a bloody muzzle, proud of how he could care for Jasiri as she had once done for him. Licking his chops, he looked fondly down at his cheetah. They would always work together.

Are you feeling better after resting?

Somewhat, Jasiri sighed. Is it always this exhausting?

Mostly, Luna agreed, nuzzling the top of Jasiri's head. It is the way of it, but will be over soon.

Yes, the kittens move already.

The cheetah swelled with pride, looking down at her stomach as if expecting a sudden motion. Under her attention, their young refused to move a muscle and she grunted in disappointment, earning herself a chuffed laugh from Luna.

They don't perform when you watch them. The clouded leopard rested a paw on Jasiri's back as he flopped down beside her. They will grow into strong, young cats, ready to take on the plains with my strength.

Jasiri swallowed and slid her gaze away. Once, she had passed her strength on to their litters. What would she pass on now? There was no way to tell. Earlier litters had bragged Luna's kindness and intelligence above all else, his sharp way of seeing the world. Now Luna would easily pass on his strength, size and bulk. But what from Jasiri? They could only wait impatiently to uncover the truth as the kittens grew.

Raising her head, Jasiri caught her mate's attention.

Luna?

Yes?

The clouded leopard groomed a paw, working his tongue through the fur. Even as a male, he hated to be unclean for too long, keeping his coat in gleaming condition. Sometimes he demanded that Jasiri groom him.

Why does it feel like I'm still in heat? Jasiri groaned, rubbing her forehead against the cool earth. I burn. I want you to fuck me. I want you to breed me. It doesn't go away. Why doesn't it go away?

I do not know, kitten, Luna blinked, concern shining in his eyes. Perhaps it is an effect of the foxfire? My heats were fierce but, of course, non-existent when carrying young.

The cheetah shifted, distressed. It was the opposite of the lust she felt as a male, that instinctive need to breed that she was all too eager to embrace. Instead of wanting to mount, Jasiri wanted to be pinned, bitten and fucked like a needy female in heat, as often as Luna would allow her the honour. She wanted the sun licking her fur as he snarled in her ear, showing her irrevocably that she was his. Shuddering, Jasiri swung her head from left to right, striving to clear it from heat-stricken thoughts clouding her senses. With the tinge of blood on his muzzle, Luna smelled so good.

She needed him to fuck her.

The only thing that seems to quell it is your cum, Jasiri growled, intending to slam a frustrated paw into the ground but only managing a soft pat. Being fucked by you makes it go away for a time. It makes me crave your cock, your seed, your power.

Jasiri's cheeks flushed with the confession and she lowered her muzzle to the cool floor, body trembling lightly. Luna rose to her paws and the cheetah turned to follow his motion, wicked hope blossoming in her chest.

Oh, kitten, you should have said earlier...

Luna shook out dust from his fur, eyes narrowing in mock ferociousness as lust roared within him. The cheetah was even more delectable when heavy with his offspring. It was an open testament to his extreme virility that he had been able to knock her up so swiftly. Why, it was even possible that she had taken the very first time she had been bred! He liked that thought.

Walking behind, Luna lowered his head to her pussy, swiping his tongue over her sweet snatch. She mewled and arched, staying in place for him and trying to keep her tail out of the way, though it flicked restlessly in that feline fashion. His cock pushed eagerly from its warm sheath, growing full and hard in seconds, though, to his surprise, it did not stop there. Once at its normal size, his barbed cock grew even more, becoming thicker around and greater in length. The barbs fleshed out, points small but bodies fierce, and he felt rather than saw his balls engorging with cum, seed aching to be released and pumped into a breeding female: his sultry kitten. He reared his head back, amazed by the effect Jasiri's continued heat had upon him, and purred warmly.

Maybe it was the foxfire after all. The clouded leopard licked his lips, cleaning them of Jasiri's seductive taste. It was not as if he minded a bigger cock and balls. Jasiri would be even tighter when he fucked her with the new tool. How exotic. Wide eyed, the cheetah's jaw dropped and she gave a needy whine, begging with her eyes and submissive posture.

Please, fuck me...

Luna lifted a paw, lips twitching cockily.

Suck my cock first, kitten. My cum is not only for your pussy. Please me and then I'll fuck you with this nice, thick breeding shaft.

Whimpering, Jasiri wriggled under his stomach and made no other complaint, so desperate was she to have her heat sated - it was not as if she could do it herself. She lapped over the head of his cock, drooling with thick pre cum, and moaned, swallowing every drop, tongue slathering his length. The barbs were smooth against her rougher tongue as she lapped carefully in the right direction. She doubted they could cause any harm to her muzzle if she did catch them, however: Luna had sunk his maw, as a female, around her cock enough times in the past for the cheetah to know that it was very much possible to undertake.

Reaching his balls, she spared them a few licks, preoccupied by his fearsome, swollen length to spend too much time on them, though she craved what they contained more than water. Why, she was sure that she could survive on his protein-filled cum alone if he wanted her to!

Good, kitten...

Her mind sang with the praise and she fell deeper under the heat-spiralling. Parting her jaws further, Jasiri took the head of his cock between her lips, unable to suckle as she would have liked due to her teeth and the size of the shaft. It stretched her jaws to their limits and she stifled a cough as she pushed down further, letting the head slip into the back of her throat. Not even a third of the length sank between her lips but Luna sighed, paws flexing against the dirt. He had not yet experienced the full pleasure a sweet muzzle could give and Jasiri intended to deliver.

Jasiri struggled to control her gag reflex as she sank lower on the fat breeding spire, wishing it was in her cunt instead of her maw. Bobbing her muzzle the best she could, she widened her jaws and pressed her tongue to the underside every time she drew back, smoothing down the barbs. Luna growled and shifted his paws restlessly, wanting to shift into motion, breed her, but cautious of harming his mate with an ill-timed thrust. It was a double edged sword of wanting more pleasure and also not desiring to hurt his mate in any way, though he knew that Jasiri was more durable than she appeared.

Drawing her head back, the cheetah took a moment to breathe, rest her jaw and tease the head of his cock with her dextrous tongue. It had the desired effect and she took courage from his moans that she was doing it right, licking between the barbs to catch the most sensitive spots, muzzle dipping to the base. Circling the base several times with her tongue, she purred softly, letting the vibrations travel through his member - she had loved when Luna did that to her. She licked Luna's balls with the adoration she felt they deserved, the cheetah slowly made her way back up the thick length, parting her muzzle around the head once more. She sank down on his cock with greater confidence, taking as much between her lips and teeth as she felt she could safely, though she wished to have the full length driving down her throat. But that was impossible, she knew it was. Maybe just in fantasy? The cheetah shivered.

Panting harshly, the clouded leopard's tail lashed with a mind of its own and he raised and lowered one hind paw. The slick, warm muzzle wrapped around his cock pushed him closer and closer to a climax brought on too early. He wanted more - he would have more! A growl built in the leopard's throat and he tensed every muscle, swaying in time with the rhythm Jasiri set. His hips rolled as if he could actually fuck her muzzle, work in deep for his own pleasure. Too quickly after the deep-throat, Jasiri withdrew and Luna clawed at the edge of frustration, refusing to allow it to take hold. He wanted more! He would not allow her to dictate the course of action any longer, as much as she tried to please him. He would have exactly what he wanted!

Hips rocking, Luna placed a paw on the cheetah's back, forcing her body down to the ground and muzzle up around his length. Mewling around the shaft, Jasiri struggled to breathe, moving with Luna to inhale as the clouded leopard pulled back, lightly thrusting into her mouth. Pushing deep enough that the cheetah could not breathe with the rod stuffed between her jaws, she braced her forelegs, straining to get enough leverage so that she could give him all the pleasure he desired.

Regardless of her very best intentions, Luna was not to be denied in any way.

Roaring in male lust, the leopard curved his back and thrust wildly, driving between the cheetah's dangerous teeth as if he had forgotten the need for his own safety. He snarled and humped her muzzle, making her gag with every thrust until a hiss erupted from his lips, orgasm crashing down like a tidal wave. His large balls churned with cum and Jasiri felt the head of his cock press to the back of her throat in an intimate kiss, cum spurting straight down her throat. She coughed and fought to keep up with his load, swallowing rapidly, but cum still dribbled over her lips, staining her fur and drooling on to the ground. Luna growled, lust still simmering below the surface.

Not satisfied with one climax, Luna stepped away from Jasiri in one quick motion, the cheetah panting in a pool of cum. His cock did not soften as his lust raged and he pounced upon Jasiri with a snarl that could have been savage under different circumstances. Arching over her rump, his paws hit the ground on either side of her huge stomach, cock finding its target in seconds. He had had plenty of practice in mounting his cheetah and could not find it within him to wait another second. Though his cock was larger and the cheetah oh so wonderfully tighter, she took every inch, only yowling once when the tip slammed into her cervix, truly bottoming out within her breeding passage. She panted heavily, eyes closed as she bore the stretch, body and mind sated at long last in the act of a fuck desperately needed.

Fucking the cheetah like a wild cat, Luna humped and growled his lust until she was forced to climax and he emptied a second load of cum into the obscenely stretched female, balls and cock finally shrinking back to their normal size. His cock fell from her folds with a wet slap, fluid splashing copiously from her gaping cunt. It would tighten overnight, Luna was sure. Then he would breed Jasiri again. And again. And again.

He walked around the cheetah, pride putting a spring in his step. The clouded leopard collapsed at her side, worn out from their liaison and two climaxes in quick succession, chest heaving as she regained lost breath. The cheetah moaned and twisted as their young kicked inside her, shifting positions. Smiling in an open-mouthed pant, Luna leaned closer and nuzzled the rise of her stomach.

Soon, kitten, Luna lapped tenderly over her belly, unborn young squirming inside. Soon, you shall birth my litter, as I have birthed so many for you.

The clouded leopard laid his head upon Jasiri's back, wriggling into a comfortable position as his purring cheetah drifted into dreamland beneath him. Their kittens would be born in a few more turns of the sun and then they would have their family, a new family to terrorise the savannah. Luna blinked proudly at Jasiri, watching the rise and fall of her chest, lungs expanding massively within her slim, shapely form.

And then, maybe, I will have you reverted to a stud. For now, you are my kitten.

Luna wondered, on the edge of sleep, how he would feel if their roles were indeed reversed at a return visit to the foxfire pool. Had he gotten too used to the change, to being the stud-male in the relationship? In all honesty, only time would tell. Nuzzling over the ridge of Jasiri's back, the clouded leopard settled himself comfortably, tail sweeping through the dust. He knew one thing for sure, even if the foxfire change had to be reverted at some point in the future.

You will always be my kitten.