Gene Therapy - Dose 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** I had deliberately chosen one of the more time-worn buildings for my lab, in case just such jealousy arose. My lab was still spotlessly clean as it needed to be, but I could care less about cracked tiles and a generally dilapidated appearance. As for my office, it's true it was a bit tight, but it was conveniently close to the lab. To be honest, sharing the space with a loving member of my harem wasn't an inconvenience at all, though of course I would act otherwise in public. ***

The two made it to the rather drab office with two desks in an L shape against the walls. I stood to greet them. "Hello Tammy, I'm glad you decided to stop by. We were just wrapping up for the day."

Tammy immediately began to flush after entering the room. "Umm... I'm here to apologize. I'm so sorry David."

*** Tammy's complete 180 isn't all that unusual when it comes to me. While I like to draw things out to improve the effects of my programming (as elaborated on in Dose 03) and to make for better storytelling, my pheromones actually work quite rapidly. The sense of smell is primal, and connects directly to some of the oldest regions of our brains. If I walked up to a gentleman at a bar, and poured my drink on him, by the time he reacted and stood up to punch me he would start apologizing to me for spilling my drink. My arousal pheromones have a similarly rapid effect, though their strength builds to incredible levels over time. Women will do things unthinkable to them a short while earlier in order to be with me. ***

I acted graciously. "It's quite all right Tammy, these sorts of things can happen. I do hope you'll set the record straight though."

Tammy stammered over herself to answer as she pulled off her light jacket. "Of course! I will tell my friends about what you sacrificed for your lab space, and that'll be that..." She sat down on one of the office chairs in the room and leaned quite close. "Umm, what should I say about you not teaching classes?"

I smiled warmly at her. "It's only a temporary sabbatical because of the research I'm working on right now demands a lot of time. That's why I'm still here working at this time of day."

She smiled brightly, rubbing her thighs together as she shifted back and forth in her seat. "Oh, that makes sense!" She leaned further forward, trying to show off her cleavage through the opening in her blouse. "Don't worry, I'll be really discreet about telling people... don't want to start new rumors by being too obvious!"

What was obvious was her need for approval, and perhaps a hope for a reward of sorts. "Well Tammy, I'm glad we had this talk. I have some business with Alice now that we're done for the day..." I beckoned Alice over.

Tammy sat there as if oblivious, she obviously didn't want to leave and wasn't going to unless I told her to leave directly. Instead, I simply ignored her and started kissing Alice passionately. I started unbuttoning her shirt while Alice similarly started unbuttoning my pants. Tammy began touching herself as she watched. She began to mirror Alice, taking off her blouse as I removed Alice's and similarly removing her bra as Alice's fell to the floor. Tammy wasn't well endowed, but her slightly saggy C cups were far from flat.

When my pants and underwear were on the carpeted floor, I finally gave Tammy some attention. "You want some of this, don't you?" I gestured lewdly to my proudly standing cock.

She had one hand shoved down her pants, stretching the waistband while the other fought the tight fabric in an attempt to unbutton it. She froze when I spoke to her. "Yes! Yes please!"

I pretended to pause to consider while Tammy remained motionless. "Well, you did slander me around campus... But you were quick to offer to fix your mistake... I suppose you can have a taste."

Without waiting for her approval, I grabbed her hair and firmly pressed the head of my cock against her lips. Her dominant hand was still trapped in her pants, and her other hand remained motionless in surprise. She offered no resistance, and the thick bubble of precum lubed her lips sufficiently to force them open as I slid inside. Holding her head, I slowly forced my member deeper into her mouth. She moaned, enjoying to the taste, and began to suck to get more of the delicious fluid. I rested there, enjoying the warmth until I felt her left hand begin to heft and caress my balls. I began to slowly ease deeper then, deliberately pumping out precum.

Eventually I reached her uvula, and she began to gag. I pulled out quickly to avoid any vomiting in my office. "Oh, had enough huh? Okay." I turned toward Alice, who was now completely naked and sitting on her desk with her legs wide open, her heels propped on the edge of the desk. Her pussy was gaping open and slathered with her own sweet lubricant.

"No! I want you to fuck me!" Tammy yelled out as I drew away from her.

I positioned my member in front of Alice's waiting cunt. "I think not, at least not until you do a good job with those rumors." I thrusted all the way into Alice with one quick motion, eliciting a gasp from both women. "But... Since you were good today, you can have whatever leaks out of Alice here when I'm done."

Tammy licked her lips as I started fucking Alice. "Can I... put it inside me?"

I kept fucking Alice. "If you promise to be a good girl for me."

Tammy practically lept under the desk. "I promise! I'll be such a good girl!"

I soon felt her between my legs, licking and sucking my testicles as I continued to fuck Alice. The sensation was nothing new, but nice nonetheless. I pounded Alice's pregnant twat for about 10 minutes before finally blowing my load. This time I was sure to cum with only a couple inches inside her, filling her vagina nearly to bursting with cum, but not leaking any before the eager Tammy could come collect it.

Tammy knew I had came and crowded around the side of the desk with Alice's empty coffee cup in hand. Inventive girl. Alice was starting to cum, and Tammy got the cup in place just in time as the powerful contractions started to squeeze some of my cum out past my dick. I pulled out then, allowing the ounces of fluid to run out of Alice and into Tammy's cup. When the flow slowed to a stop, she had to make a hard decision: to wait for gratification in the hope of collecting more semen, or to enjoy her bounty immediately while it was at its freshest.

I watched intently as the woman made up her mind. She hurried over in front of my desk and laid on her back on the floor. Reluctantly setting the cup down momentarily, she hooked her calves onto the edge of my desk. This left only her shoulders still on the ground, with her groin angled more or less vertically. She started playing with her snatch, quickly moving to shoving all four of her fingers into her vagina in an attempt to stretch it open. More or less satisfied with her progress, and impatient to continue, she switched to holding herself open with forefinger and thumb inserted and prying at her soft folds. She picked up the cup again, carefully, and sniffed at the white fluid. It elicited a moan of satisfaction, and she carefully raised the full mug up between her legs.

She was having difficulty, being forced to stretch in her awkward position on top of being unable to see. I was tempted to help her, but there was something erotic about watching her inseminate herself. After carefully lining it up by touch, she tipped the full cup and began pouring the thick fertile liquid into her pussy. I knew that assisted by gravity and her open cervix, much of the fluid would find its way into her womb. When she finished pouring, the pearlescent white fluid could be seen only a couple inches inside her. As I watched, some air bubbled up forming thick bubbles on the surface while the level of the liquid receded deeper inside her.

Almost immediately after, the first contraction of her orgasm shoved the fluid up almost to the point of spilling over. Tammy began to scream in ecstasy, experiencing the best orgasm of her life, and the contractions became more intense and rapid. I watched, almost hypnotized, as the white fluid in her pussy danced up and down in time to her orgasmic rigors. Each seizure of her muscles would slosh a small amount out of her pussy, letting it run along her slit and eventually oozing down over her shortly-trimmed pubic hair on a journey toward her chest.

The sight was simply too hot to resist fucking the orgasming woman. I moved and straddled her, squatting until I could firmly grasp her hips. I started to rise, letting my legs do the work, until I was standing with her groin only inches below my own. I twisted my hands slightly, encouraging Tammy's legs to go from being bent backward toward the desk to being splayed open on either side of my shoulder.

I realized that my initial plan wasn't going to work. Tammy wasn't much help, rendered senseless by her continuing orgasm. The position combined with the length of my member to make insertion impossible without first spilling much of the remaining sperm. This was unbelievably frustrating. In a way, I was playing into the previously-impudent woman's wishes. I knew she would want me to fuck her, and she'd want all the cum I could pump into her womb.

I decided to stick to my original decision, and set her back the way she was. She was still cumming, but had regained enough of her senses to start trying to scoop the spilled semen back into her vagina. I vowed to impregnate someone the right way before heading home for the night, and started cleaning up. I waited for Alice to become reasonably mobile before we both got dressed.

========================================

Fishing for a Revenge Fuck

========================================

Stymied and frustrated over my self-imposed inhibition with Tammy, I decide to try an experiment Alice and I had planned. Originally we were going to do it in a controlled setting, but my need to impregnate a fertile woman was surging. Alice and I went to one of the many local bars to enjoy a drink.

The plan was simple: Let alice sit seemingly alone while I was close-by, and wait for one of the college boys to come hit on her. I would ask some questions, mainly finding out of the boy had a girlfriend. If he did, I would see if I could use my influence to get the boy to bring me to her to be impregnated.

While any man hitting on a member of my harem is inexcusable in my book, someone who hit on her while already having a girlfriend deserved a bit of punishment. Doing this experiment now seemed a bit fairer than the planned lab setting, after all the boy in the lab would have no real fault to justify the cuckolding.

It didn't take long to find a would-be cheater; he was the third to try and hit on Alice.

========================================

Spotting my next potential subject, I sat in the stool next to him at the bar. I waited a few moments before asking my first question. "So young man, what's your name?"

He looked over and answered on autopilot. "It's Brandon."

"So Brandon, what brings you to the bar tonight?" I asked, knowing the answer.

He looked at me blankly, knowing the answer was obvious. "To hook up. My girlfriend has been too busy studying to fuck lately."

I didn't even have to ask, he was making it easy. "So, do you love your girlfriend?"

Brandon smiled the smile of a young adult who feels intensely the pangs of the heart. "Very much, we've been dating for over a year."

"If you love your girlfriend, why are you trying to sleep with someone else?"

He thought about it for a few moments. "Umm... I'm not really sure, sex I guess?"

I knew I wouldn't get very far with that line of questioning, so I moved on to the topic at hand. "So Brandon, how would you feel about letting a stranger fuck your girlfriend?"

He looked disgusted at the thought. "I'd never let some dude fuck my girlfriend, no way!"

I pushed on. "What if that 'dude' didn't wear a condom and got your girlfriend pregnant?"

Brandon looked really upset now, thinking about the notion. "That'd be awful, I'd kill him."

It was time for the fun part. "Guess what Brandon? That girl you were hitting on earlier is my girlfriend."

His expression changed to one of shocked worry. "Oh man, I'm so sorry, I didn't know!"

I gave Brandon a conciliatory pat on the shoulder. "It's okay, I know how you'll make it up to me. You're going to take me to your girlfriend, and I'm going to try and pick her up just like you did to mine."

The worry on his face grew and became tinged with anxiety. Brandon's forehead began to bead with sweat. "Ohh no... There's no way she'd turn YOU down... You could have any woman in here, so you don't really need Vanessa do you?"

I gave him a sad smile. "I don't need her, no, but we both know she's the only way to make things right between the two of us... What's done is done, as they say, and there's no going back to before your mistake."

Brandon nodded resolutely as he answered. "You're right... I have to make it up to you... If this is what it takes, then that's what has to be done."

I offered my hand to Brandon to shake as a bit of reward. "It seems you may just be a good man after all Brandon." He took my hand and shook it enthusiastically with the mild praise. "Something good might come out of all this you know."

I saw the hope glimmer in the poor sod's eyes. "What's that?"

I grinned at him in a hopefully paternal fashion. "Depending on what Vanessa wants, you might get to be a father! She'll probably want to marry you and everything once she's knocked up, so you'll be set!"

Most men would recoil at such a statement, but my positive attitude immediately convinced Brandon that it was a good thing. He began to smile himself. "Really? You'd do that for me?"

I was still grinning, but more genuinely now. "Absolutely! If Vanessa lets me, I'll pump her so full she can't help but get pregnant."

Still keying off my enthusiasm, Brandon stood up excitedly. "Well what are we waiting for then? Let's go!"

===================================

Brandon was driving a riced-out Ford Mustang. The V6 model, in faded red.

Alice and I followed him to his girlfriend's apartment complex and up the stairs to her small efficiency apartment.

===================================

The three of us stood in front of Vanessa's door, waiting for it to open after Brandon's enthusiastic knocking. Eventually the door swung inward to reveal Vanessa dressed in cute pink pajamas. She looked surprised to see us, and the cold air quickly illustrated that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath the thin fabric.

"Umm Brandon... I told you I needed to study tonight. What are you doing here, and who are these people." She resolutely stood in the doorway, blocking our entry and providing an enchanting view of her chest jiggling as she began to shiver.

Brandon spoke up first. "I know, but I met someone you absolutely have to meet..." He gestured at me. "This is Professor Zephyr. Umm... Professor, this is my girlfriend Vanessa."

I gave her a winning smile. "I'm sorry dear, but might you invite us in? It's rather cold outside."

She stepped backward into the apartment and gestured inward with her hand. She was entranced with me, staring the entire time she clumsily walked backward into the tiny living room. We stepped in after her and closed the door, and she finally stopped openly staring when she bumped into her coffee table. Instead she looked at Alice and Brandon, making what she thought were covert glances to continue sizing me up.

Her nipples were still hard, but I doubted that would change even in the warm air of her cozy apartment. She had dirty-blonde hair, pulled back in a simple ponytail for studying; I could see open textbooks on the table behind her. Her face was on the homely side of average, but her body looked quite nice from what I could see. Pert breasts that could be a C or D cup, and very wide hips and thighs. I could see a gap in her thighs even though she was wearing baggy pajamas. Her pearish shape likely combined with her average face to give her self esteem issues. Issues that went a long way toward explaining what she was doing with Brandon.

I cut straight to the point of our visit, walking close to stand only a foot from the aroused girl. "Brandon brought me here as a surprise for you. I'm here to fuck you silly and take your mind off of school. That is, if you want to."

Her flushed cheeks bunched up in a smile. "Sure."

I put my arm around her and start to guide her toward the bedroom. She hurries on ahead, unbuttoning her pajama top as she walks. When I reach the bedroom a moment later, I'm greeted to the sight of Vanessa's wide ass as she bends over to finish pulling off her panties. Her hips are so wide that I have a clear view of her plump and moist pussy lips. I shrug off my shirt, and began unbuttoning my pants.

Vanessa digs in her nightstand for a moment, and turns around just in time to see my member standing proudly as my pants and boxers hit the floor. Her jaw drops open as she takes in the size of my member. I take in the sight of her nude body. She's clean shaven with deliciously plump labia majora. Her breasts have very large areola, each forming a large mound atop her pert breasts.

Her outstretched hand is holding a condom, which she seems to remember after a few moments of staring. "Umm, I'm not on birth control, so if you want it..."

I shake my head no with a smile. She grins widely and tosses the condom across the room so that it lands on the floor on the opposite side of the bed. She pounces onto the bed and flips over onto her back. She opens her legs wide, arms and hands outstretched between them in invitation. I climbed onto the bed and between those welcoming legs, positioning my member a mere inch from her hungry snatch.

She suddenly leans forward and grabs onto my lower back with both hands, and starts pulling me closer. I oblige her desire and stab my dick between her wet lips and into her waiting pussy. She starts screaming in pleasure before I bottom out against her cervix. Her scream dying down to a moan, she quickly wraps her legs around my ass to squeeze me yet closer. She still grips my lower back with her hands, and both her hands and legs try to pull me yet deeper.

Her pussy relents to the pressure as my dick is shoved against her cervix, slowly stretching to allow more of my cock to enter her. My precum is smearing across the donut of flesh protecting her womb, but it hasn't had time to soften and dilate yet. When I can enter no further, Vanessa grunts softly in pleased satisfaction at being filled completely. She slackens her vice-like grip and I use the opportunity to start pulling out.

She seems to allow it, but once I start to push into her once more, her grip strengthens again accelerating my thrust until I slam against her cervix. We continue this cycle of slow withdraw followed by savage thrust, and I knew she'd likely be left with a bruised cervix; such was the intensity of her desire to have me deep inside her.

At some point Brandon entered, watching me fuck his girlfriend next to a smiling Alice.

Alice began rubbing her nipples, speaking loudly to Brandon. "See how deep he's going? Look, Vanessa wants him even deeper. When he cums, she'll get pregnant for sure."

Vanessa heard Alice's commentary, screaming "Yes! Breed me!" before redoubling her efforts to have me batter her cervix.

The precum was having it's effect, and combined with the savage thrusts I was now starting to push the tip of my dick into the ring of guardian flesh with each thrust. The sensation was driving Vanessa wild, and she soon came hard. When she did, she pulled with her arms and legs with all her might, shoving me forcefully against her besieged cervix as she screamed in pleasure. The tiny organ couldn't hold out against the pressure, and my head lodged itself inside the ring.