Gene Therapy - Dose 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that i could hold back no further, and began pumping Vanessa's womb full of cum. Lodged so firmly, the torrent of fertile fluid had nowhere to go but deeper inside her; surging up her fallopian tubes and soaking her ovaries. I could imagine the fluid bloating her interstitial spaces, the sperm inside diligently swimming to take up residence near her ovaries or in her vas deferens. I knew she had at least a decade's worth of sperm now safely stored inside her.

I stayed that way, held in place by Vanessa all through her intense orgasm. When I finally extracted myself from her tired legs, Brandon had a conflicted expression. I convinced Vanessa that her wonderful experience with me was all thanks to Brandon, and that she should love him for it. I told her privately that she could keep having my babies as long as she wanted, but that she could always take birth control to stop. I told her to have lots of sex with Brandon, and he would take care of her as well as her babies. I similarly convinced Brandon how great the night had been for him, and told him that he should try hard to impregnate her so they can get married. Once their first child was born they could keep having more and more babies together. Of course, the first baby was mine, and his sperm would never be able to compete with mine that had taken residence inside her, but there was no reason for him to know that. I let him think that he'd be the father, and in exchange he'd have a sexually voracious wife.

=================================

Afterword

=================================

So that's it for another snapshot into my life. Writing it now, it still feels like the prologue for me, as there is so much that has happened in the few years since this part of the story.

There's a few things I left out from this dose, such as what happened with Tammy. She was moderately successful at quelling the rumors she started, she ended up starting some mildly derogatory rumors about the low quality of my lab. The result was satisfactory, and the gossip soon moved to new juicier topics. I fucked her as a reward, reaming her to make up for the wait. She passed out in pleasure, and I was satisfied.

Genny's Ovulation Day happened the day after the first episode with Tammy. I found it to be quite touching and romantic, and there was certainly lots of sex involved, but it wasn't the kind of exciting sex that I usually write about in these memoirs. I have a lot of sex, but most of it is with known partners, or follows a familiar trend of picking a new woman to breed. And most sex is rather typical, as it is with anyone. I could include Genny's Ovulation Day in Dose 07 if people want it, but isn't exciting beyond the act of creating new life.

While I mentioned new buildings and our new home under construction, I didn't go into a lot of detail. The same with a lot of the mundane management and legal work involved in establishing the Foundation. Thanks to Haley's help, these things progressed remarkably smoothly, and my pheromonal influence removes much of the intrigue and politics that might have otherwise been involved.

Next Dose I will likely describe some of the experiments I did during the period, I was curious what women would do with my semen if they found it without my pheromones in the area. I also performed a similar experiment with a gloryhole setup, seeing who would impregnate themselves with a mystery cock in a club bathroom. I will likely also skip forward some in time, perhaps to when I started acquiring new harem members, or to my experiment with semen-lubricated condoms. At this point it's hard to say, as I've mentioned before, not much exciting has happened during this period of my life, so I'm still figuring out how to move past the intervening years narratively.

As before, I appreciate your comments, as they motivate me to write faster. I don't yet know when the next chapter will be released, I don't have firm plans on how to write it. I did honor my promise to release this chapter during 2016 though, because I did get lots of encouraging comments.

Please feel free to leave questions in the comment section, and I will do my best to answer them. Obviously I won't be revealing personal information or specifics, but I will answer science questions. I will also answer general and specific questions about my life or abilities that I haven't already explained in the story thus far. I also respond to all feedback sent to my literotica profile directly. While suggestions about events you'd like to hear about are welcome, remember that this story is based on real events and I won't write about things that haven't happened.

Thank you very much for your support, and I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Yours in pleasure,

Dr. Zephyr