Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arnvir stood at the prow of the ship, observing their final approach to the island that is Britain, when Gabrielle came to stand beside her.

"Exactly what is that thing?" Gabrielle inquired of her elder.

"Einherjar."

Gabrielle waited a moment to see if Arnvir would furnish her with more information without being asked first, apparently not.

"What's it doing here and where did it come from?"

"It was sent by the Jekars, at the request of the djinn and what it's doing here is bolstering our force," she paused before adding, "which is both a good and bad thing and I'm not sure I like those times."

"How is it both at once?"

"The presence of such a creature, added to our force, indicates we have the favour of the djinn and the Jekars, it means our cause is just and they wish to aid us."

"That sounds like it's a good thing, I don't see the harm."

"If they send us the aid of such a powerful creature, it's a sign that they think we'll need him before this quest is done..." she turned her head to look at her companion, "and that suggests the task is going to be a lot more difficult than we are equipped to accomplish on our own."

Gabrielle remained silent, satisfied with the wisdom of her elder's words. She simply stood beside Arnvir with her arms crossed in a similar manner and looked upon the approaching Scottish coast. Her thoughts considering the struggle ahead and taking stock of the warning Arnvir had gathered from the presence of the einherjar.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Unaware of the forces that were moving in response to their previous night's sexual escapades, John and the genies exited the car, leaving it in the station car park and heading to the platform, chatting about London and looking forward to the day out they had ahead of them. The genies excited to be going on an adventure, John excited to be able to take them on that adventure and give the two people he loved more than anything a chance to explore his world.

As they stood on the platform waiting for the train they cuddled and kissed and pushed each other about playfully and looked like students, young love that was easily excited and blissfully unaware of the troubles of the world. In one sense that image was a half truth, they were young, probably eternally youthful at least in appearances and they were very much in love with each other, however they knew more of the world than the people around them could possibly comprehend.

The sparsely occupied platform was typical of this time of day, there couldn't have been more than a dozen people including themselves waiting for the train, most seemed completely oblivious to the trio of lovers however John did notice one woman giving them a second, a third and even a fourth look, and these weren't mere glances, he was sure she was taking more of an interest than a simple passer-by.

They boarded the train and moved to find a seat. The seats in this carriage were arranged in an open manner with one side of the aisle having sets of six seats in pairs so three were facing three and the other side had the more traditional sets of four. They sat facing forward in a section of six with John in the middle, Hazel against the window and Rose to his right in the aisle seat.

As he put an arm around both genies the woman who he'd spotted on the platform came and sat in the section of four directly across the aisle, she sat travelling backwards and made out that she was enthralled in her newspaper.

She was a pretty woman, light brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, grey trousers hiding long legs that he imagined could wrap themselves a long way around a person, a grey business-suit waistcoat and white blouse concealed a medium pair of breasts that he guessed were a d-cup, her eyes were a shade of light green, not as deep and enthralling as Hazel's but with a hint of sexual adventurousness, a cute nose and a pair of deep rouge lips, the lipstick adding a fleck of naughtiness to an overall professional appearance.

And as John watched out of the corner of his eye he couldn't help notice her eyes regularly leaving the paper and glancing at the triple sat across the aisle.

He leaned into Hazel's ear, nibbling slightly on it before turning and placing a soft peck on Rose's neck, his light petting a facade as he made telepathic inquiries.

"That woman keeps looking at us is there something she wants?"

"She's curious about our relationship, as we understand it a three way relationship is not a common sight in this part of the world," Hazel answered, "she's also interested."

"Interested in what?"

"In me" came Rose's response, this gave John cause to raise an eyebrow.

"In you? While I completely understand her perspective, why you in particular?"

Rose sniggered a little at John's comment before responding.

"She's a lesbian, she's not had a partner for a while and that's been tugging at her for some time and she has a thing for redheads."

"Really?" John mused, "are you interested?"

Rose looked at him quizzically, she wasn't sure he was implying what she thought he was.

"Oh she's interested," Hazel inserted that comment with a cheeky giggle into his head.

Rose seemed to turn a little red at having been exposed like that but before she could get too embarrassed John let her know exactly what he was thinking.

"This train is non-stop and we're going to be on it for at least the next 30 minutes, if you want to have some fun with her, I would thoroughly recommend you take this opportunity."

Rose smiled a warm smile of appreciation that turned into a devilish grin of a sexy minx about to snare herself a quickie.

Rose turned her head to watch the woman intently, the next time the woman's eyes raised from her reading they were locked with Rose's entrapping sapphires, nothing was said but as the staring match went on a few more seconds Rose slowly winked, a sexy, suggestive enticing wink.

The woman seemed to flounder for a moment mentally, she'd been caught, not only that but this stunning redhead seemed to have an idea of exactly what she'd been looking at. She tore her eyes from Rose's and forced herself back to her reading, her face reddening slightly.

John and Hazel looked out the window and made small talk, Hazel pointing to things they were passing and John giving her a little more information if he knew about a specific landmark or area.

They were aware of the sexual game that was being played out next to them but Hazel had told him (psychically) that their lack of interest and apparent ignorance to what was occurring would be major help to Rose's seduction of this woman.

Rose continued her penetrating stare into the woman's core, she shifted a little in her seat, placing a foot on the seat opposite to show some legs, all be it clad in black tights, but they were still enough to draw the woman's attention once again and as she looked from the boots, up the legs to the hem of the skirt Rose, arched her back, pushing her chest out and letting her jacket fall away from the huge mountains contained within the t-shirt, the woman's eyes were locked on those giant, beautiful balls of tit-flesh, hard nipples poking through the thin material of the t-shirt and poking a long way, the woman's gaze was fixed for longer than she'd obviously planned when she'd first looked up. As the eyes continued to ogle the huge tits, Rose's hand toyed with the hem of the t-shirt, playing with it, running underneath it briefly, offering the woman the sight of some exposed midriff for a few brief moments.

Rose's eyes met the woman's again and she narrowed them in the sultry glower of a predatory female on the hunt for some fresh flesh. Slowly Rose moved her gaze, making the woman's eyes follow and eventually letting the prey's vision settle on the end of the carriage and the train bathroom that was currently vacant.

The woman glanced back at Rose to see if this strange but irresistibly alluring woman was suggesting what she appeared to be suggesting.

Rose continued to stare back, smiling a sexy smile and flashing some perfect white teeth before her eyes once again gestured to the bathroom. This time she got up and walked down the aisle towards the train lavatory, placing one foot directly in front of the other her walk caused her hips to sway enticingly as she made her way to the end of the carriage, as she turned to enter the bathroom she looked back at the woman one last time.

Five long seconds passed after Rose entered the lavatory and then the woman moved, putting her paper in her handbag and walking quickly in the footsteps of the sexy creature that was pulling her.

John watched the woman arrive at the door to the train toilet and smirked a little as a pair of hands grabbed her and pulled her in.

"Is there any way I can see what's going on in there?"

Hazel smiled, "You and me both" she said, absent mindedly expressing her own interest in seeing exactly how events transpired inside that cramped cubicle.

"Try shutting your eyes" she suggested.

John closed his eyes and was instantly given a view from above, behind the door of the bathroom as if he were watching a high definition security camera feed.

He watched Rose hold the woman tight to her as their lips mashed together, however the woman's hands weren't holding as tightly, instead she was pawing at Rose's t-shirt, very aware of the limited time before the train reach London and apparently desperate to make the most of what time they had.

Rose's fingers moved to the waistcoat and quickly manipulated the buttons open, followed by the buttons on the blouse. Rose slid her hands around the woman's waist and caressed the soft flesh there.

The woman, whose name Rose hadn't yet learned, pulled up the t-shirt, Rose raised her arms a moment as the woman pushed the t-shirt and jacket off in one sweep before dropping her hands to Rose's huge tits now on display.

Rose put her hands back on the woman's sides and slid her hands around under the blouse, caressing the warm skin of the woman's back as an urgent tongue descended on one of her nipples.

Rose gasped as this strange woman's tongue toyed with her ultra-sensitive nipple, dancing around the areola and swirling across the hard nub itself, Rose's other breast was being squeezed and caressed as the woman went to town on the red head, her other hand sliding down to grab Rose's butt.

Rose raised a leg as the wandering hand slid to the hem of her skirt and then pushed underneath, caressing the thigh and sliding across the arse to slide a finger along the lips of her waiting cunt, through the tights. Rose rested her head back against the wall of the cubicle and her eyes fluttered from the stimulation, this woman may have been a stranger but she was one damn skilled lesbian, Rose humped into her hand and pressed her head into the breast she was sucking even more.

The woman felt this strange and sultry red head's urgency and pushed on, attacking the nipple harder and probing deeper with her finger, feeling the busty beauty hump her hand and convulse under her touch. Within a few minutes juices were gushing from the fingered cunt and their flow was increasing with every passing second, soaking through the tights.

Rose gasped and bit her lip to stifle a loud moan as she came, it wasn't as explosive as those she'd experienced with John and Hazel but damn it was still good, she made a mental note to find some way of personally rewarding her master for letting her have this woman.

The woman felt her head being held tight against this heavenly bosom as an eruption of hot, sticky fluids drenched her hand and the woman pinned between her and the wall held her close, her cunt clamping down on the fingers and pumping more and more liquid towards the invading fingers.

Rose's orgasm steadily declined and she came back to normal, she kissed the woman hard before surprising her, grabbing her arse she picked her up and placed her on the small ledge by the sink. She quickly stripped the woman of her trousers and dropped to her knees, without hesitating her tongue entered and tasted this lady's pussy.

The woman didn't do as much to silence her own sounds and soon erotic moans and deep sensual shuddering sounds were emanating from her mouth. She held Rose's head in place and humped herself into the invading tongue, desperately trying to insure she got her climax before the train reached it's destination.

Rose brought two fingers up and jammed them deep into the woman's cunt, her thumb reaching up to massage the exposed clit. She worked her tongue around the exposed, puffy lips and tasted the sweet nectar that was flowing from this woman.

The woman's taste was a light and enjoyable flavour, almost a reflection of her appearance, pretty but not overly demanding, nice and approachable. Of course both taste and appearance were in contrast to the demanding sexual being she had proven she could be and the skilled lover she'd revealed behind her pleasant and normal demeanour.

Rose finally got the reaction she wanted as she curled her fingers round to tickle the woman's g-spot, extending them slightly with a little surreptitious genie hand magic, she started stroking the magic spot urgently.

The woman yelped and came, a flood of juices flowed around Rose's probing fingers and into her waiting mouth. Rose swallowed as much as she could before standing up, she kissed the woman full on the lips and the woman lapped around her chin to taste her own juices that had run down the genie's face.

As the train suddenly started to slow down John opened his eyes, he glanced around himself to see what had happened, he saw Hazel next to him, her eyes taking a little longer to open. They were slowing as they came into London's Paddington station, as he spotted bits of London that he recognized he heard the lock on the lavatory door click and the two women who'd just spent the majority of the journey in there exited, both were looking somewhat dishevelled but both were glowing with a radiant level of satisfaction.

Rose flashed a cheerful grin at her two companions, the woman behind her simply smiled, she didn't say anything but as the train continued to slow she simply offered Rose her card, smiled and walked to stand ready at one of the doors.

Rose looked at the card, it read "Heather Green PhD" along with the company name "Green & Blue antiques, rarities and collectables" it also gave the address of their London premises and an office number. Rose looked at it for a minute before flipping it over and finding a hand written note.

"If you ever want more, call me, and I'd love to get acquainted with your friend as well" her number was written below it.

"Looks like someone's got a new friend" teased John and Hazel smirked.

Rose gave him a playful smack on the shoulder.

They got up to leave the train and John lead them straight for the underground although they walked slower due to the genies marvelling at the architecture and the sizes of some of the buildings they could see outside the station.

"Surely you're at least familiar with buildings?" He inquired.

"Well we have an awareness of them due to you and the knowledge we've gained through your thoughts but we were placed in the vessel and intended to be opened in a time when a second story on a building was a sign of wealth and importance."

John looked beyond the station and the buildings he saw were blocks of flats, small office complexes, nothing he'd consider impressive, if this was their reaction to buildings of four or five stories then he knew where to take them first, if they were impressed by big buildings, the square mile, the Shard, these things would surely take their breath away.

An unfortunate part of travelling in London was the stuffy tube trains but they were a necessary evil if you wanted to get anywhere, he decided to take them for some sight seeing first, if he was planning to take them shopping he certainly wasn't interested in carrying a womanly amount of bags around all afternoon.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

As the happy triple were starting their trip around London, things in the aether were moving, the djinn were still closing and all the great djinn were once again leading them onwards, their case had been put to the Jekars and they had been seen to be in the right.

The youngest of them, the one born of Earthen means, moved energetically, eager to play it's part, aware that it may be called upon to aid it's creators or may simply be involved in thanking them, it wasn't it's place to know the exactitudes until such time as they were relevant to it's purpose, but still it travelled with glee.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Lucius Vargen (Lu to his friends) cross border investigator for the EU had struggled to comprehend what he'd been faced with when he'd entered the women's bathroom at Berlin station, each stall contained a dead, dried up husk, old ladies they appeared to be although when identified none were older than 35, one as young as 16, each seemed to have been brutally raped and stabbed through the neck, their blood pooling on the floor. Seven cubicles, seven bodies, each appeared to have aged rapidly, how that was possible he didn't know.

What he did know was that the CCTV cameras recorded each of these women entering the bathroom as healthy, young, beautiful and very much alive human beings. The recordings also showed a man leaving, although his entrance seemed not to have been recorded, his picture was now being circulated to every news network and law enforcement agency in Europe.

He'd been thinking of keeping this an internal German investigation for now but he'd since received a report of a Danish family coming home to find their daughter dead in a similar fashion, better to play it safe and let the rest of the world know there was a mad man on the loose.

Of course a mad man would have been a God-send had he known what he was actually hunting.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Rory McCullen was sat in his home, he'd escorted the occupants of the ship from the dock to the barn behind his house and then re-opened the docks, keeping it going as much as possible was the best way to stop questions being raised by nosey neighbours.

The warrior maidens were readying themselves for the long ride south and he'd told them to take what they needed in the way of provisions. The one called Arnvir, apparently the eldest and thereby the leader of the column entered the family room in which he currently sat.

It was a little strange for her, the Valkyrie kept themselves apart from the rest of the world, concerned only with their purpose of keeping evil at bay when ancient evils re-entered the world, so some of the things they'd seen since they'd set off this time were alien to them.

Apparently the shipmaster, who kept the vessel on which they travelled, was more up to date, the last time they'd taken a trip like this their vessel had a mast and a sail, now it had a rudder and an engine and was constructed from sturdier material.

She glanced briefly at the strange items surrounding her before she opened her mouth, she was planning to thank him for his hospitality before they set off but her thought was cut short as she observed the strange box in the corner of the room, it was talking and glowing, this wasn't what caught her eye, the person on it sitting at the news desk was revealing a brutal series of deaths that had occurred in recent days.

"Can you make that louder?" She pointed to the TV.

"Sure" Rory happily obliged, pressing the volume control on the remote.

The sound became clearer as the woman on BBC News 24 explained that police were looking to question one man in connection with this incident, they then proceeded to show a still taken from a security camera showing the man and Arnvir's eyes went wide with fear.