Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any reduction in travel time would be key to catching the djinn and it's master and right now he needed them both to regain his full power, swallowing both their essences would give him back about 2/3 of the power he'd had in his younger days and about half the power he'd had in his prime.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The sign said "Welcome to England" and the flag of St. George was flying beside it, they were making good progress. These riders were moving fast, it was what they were meant to do, Aberdeen to the English border in less than two hours... and Gabrielle was amazed to see the einherjar still effortlessly bounding alongside.

They'd had to take a more circuitous route than they'd wished, with the modern world what it was they knew that too much interaction with people, even as little as riding straight through a town centre rather than round the outskirts, would draw too much attention, the last thing they needed was some agent of law enforcement or some vigilante townspeople stopping them to ask what they were doing.

They kept their feed hard down and maintained their speed, aided by their horses' mythical power, by now they were all feeling the proximity of this evil drawing closer, the battle would soon be upon them.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The loving trio eventually had enough bags that they felt safe calling it a day, after having bought everything from soap to lingerie, bags to hair brushes they headed for the underground.

John realized that all his plans for fooling around and getting kinky with the genies in London had failed to materialize and yet he felt he didn't care, he'd spent a day out in London, not by himself wandering round museums, nor with a bunch of rowdy lads whose company he enjoyed but were a nightmare to be around when they were drunk, he'd spent the day introducing the two people he loved more than anything to his world, he'd had a family trip to London, they were his family now and even a day without as much sex in as he planned was a fantastic one if he got to spend it with these two genies.

John realized he now couldn't comprehend life without them, he didn't even want to think about what it would be like for a master to lose their genie or for a genie to fail to protect their master.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Zarakynal didn't care about the feelings of either party as long as the better feelings died. He was excited now as the train he was on sped through southern England.

He'd applied a little more magic to get the train driver to go all the way to the speed limit on the track, he could have pushed it faster but if it went too fast he would draw too much attention, he needed more power before he could risk any of the world knowing he was there.

They were fast baring down on London and he knew he was closing with his prey, a train that was meant to take two hours was going to take only one, he hoped that would be enough for him to reel in his prey.

Realizing he would need to be able to move fast at the other end he'd had everything in his wallet changed from Euro to Sterling before he got on the train.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

While the evil had been crossing from France to England, Harry and Sara had been desperately trying to get across London quicker, they'd left in a hurry and so had to get their currency exchanged from Euros to Sterling in London, they'd had to get through the heaving crowds at St. Pancras and wrestle their way to the Underground train through busy corridors and packed platforms.

It'd taken them two hours to get from Paris to London, it was the summer and the extra people going on holiday had made the wait at the Bureau Du Change take 20 minutes, 20 minutes when they were meant to be moving but couldn't go anywhere because they didn't have the currency.

The trip across London to Heathrow had taken 30 minutes, now they were standing waiting, having queued for 30 minutes to get a ticket and finding out that the next two planes from Heathrow to New York were sold out. They were told they'd be waiting another hour.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Arnvir knew something was wrong, the evil presence they were all feeling seemed to be more acute than it had been when they first started riding, they pushed their horses, great steeds of unrivalled speed and endurance, they had to go faster.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The djinn moving towards Earth en masse could only move so fast, they were beings of wisdom, love and lust, speed was not in their nature. Most of them only followed the leaders but the great djinn in the lead all knew what they were feeling, great sadness filled them as they knew there was nothing they could do.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

John, Rose and Hazel were stood by the doors on the underground train, talking quietly and looking forward to getting home and according to both genies it was high time they fucked in his bed, which brought it home to him that he'd only had these women for a day and despite having fucked them a lot he hadn't actually made the bed theirs, this needed rectifying.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Zarakynal stood by the door of the train, it was making it's final approach into London and the scent of the djinn was strong on the air. He watched the platform coming closer and held his finger over the button to open the door, he needed to move as fast as possible, he'd insured he was as far forward in the train as possible so his exit point would be closest to the ticket barriers.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Harry fidgeted, they were in the outbound passengers lounge, Sara was getting increasingly concerned at her genie's behaviour as it became increasingly obvious that something was irritating him, she could tell he was frustrated, all the waiting around involved in travelling was getting to him.

"Harry, darling, just settle down, please, you have no idea if that evil thing has even got to Paris yet, why are you getting so damn scared of something that you have no idea where it is?"

"It's because I don't know where it is, I can't see it, I can't feel it, it may well still be in Paris, but I can't take that chance, I have to keep us moving, once we're in the air I'll be happier, once there's an ocean in the way I'll feel more comfortable."

"OK, but like you said this thing hunts love, it hunts romance and joy, if it's humans this thing's after then Paris is the perfect place for it, I feel awful saying it but if it hunts humans in Paris then it can't be here to hunt us.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

But it wasn't humans that Zarakynal was hunting as he entered the underground. Had he been using prediction alone he would have had no clues that the one he chased was heading for the airport, but he could smell the stench of scared djinn in the passageways.

He hurried along at a brisk pace, using minute amounts of power to get ambling humans out of his way, he didn't do anything overt but when they weren't moving fast enough he told their mind they wanted to move aside.

He was at the platform in half the time it would've take someone if they'd had to battle the crowds. He stood by the doors of the train as it pulled out of the station. If he influenced this driver his prey's fate would be sealed but he knew if he did that someone would notice and he didn't need that.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

John was glad to be off his feet and sitting on the train, happily settled against the window with Hazel beside him and Rose sitting opposite. The train was half empty, busier than the one they'd arrived on but still not many people.

This time they didn't quite have the carriage to themselves as they had on the way in but the other people were in two main groups at either end, with them sat in the middle of the carriage these people couldn't see them.

Looking around to make sure John slipped his arm down the back of Hazel's jeans, his other hand reaching across and squeezing and caressing the large breast underneath the stretched white t-shirt.

He'd brought Rose to orgasm by her tits alone the previous evening, he was wondering if Hazel was the same. He pulled his hand out of Hazel's jeans and reached around to cup and squeeze her other breast, his hand tugging on the erect nipple as Hazel let out a gasp of pleasure, controlling the sound was being made difficult as her tits were groped by her master.

John paused and took another quick look around, he realized people wouldn't be able to see them if they were below the level of the seats. He knelt on the floor and pulled Hazel down so she was slouched in her seat, with the extra privacy this afforded them he could get away with pushing her shirt up over her tits and grabbing both melons, twisting the exposed nipples between thumb and forefinger before diving in swirling his tongue around one of the sensitive nubs.

Rose simply watched this, she was getting hugely turned on and was determined that as soon as they were in the privacy of the car she WAS going to have his cock inside her.

John's assault on Hazel's tits continued, his lips sucking on huge chunks of tit-flesh while his fingers manipulated the nipples, pulling, stroking and twisting Hazel towards her orgasm.

Hazel gasped and her hips bucked slowly off the edge of the seat, she held her masters head as his skilled tongue attacked her ultra-sensitive tits and he caught her rock hard nipples between his teeth, pulling on them ever so lightly the pressure quickly translated into pleasure, he pulled it out until it slipped from between his teeth, the next time he attacked he swirled his tongue around the areola before placing his teeth as close to the skin as he could get them, this meant that as he pulled the out once again his tongue could flick across the protruding section of nipple.

This action repeated on both nipples, combined with his squeezing and caressing of both tits, was too much.

Hazel clutched both hands to her mouth as she arched her back, pushing massive amounts of her huge tits into John's face. Her face was going red and it was clear as her eyes rolled back, that she was having an amazing orgasm.

She humped her hips off the seat and wrapped her legs around John as she moved one hand to hold him tight against her chest.

She eventually relaxed and as she slowly let him breath he stood up, looking down on her she was a picture of sexuality, her face was flushed, she was sweating and her heavenly chest was heaving with her heavy breathing. She looked at him with raw lust in her eyes, passion and love were all she felt for this man right now.

After a few moments she pulled her t-shirt back down and sat up, kissing John softly on the lips as he sat back down and put an arm around her shoulders, they settled down and enjoyed the rest of the half hour journey back to Windsor.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Twenty-five minutes after leaving St. Pancras Zarakynal got off the underground train at Heathrow airport and sniffed the air, the djinn's scent was recent, it was here, he moved towards the exit, following the scent he soon realized he was heading towards the departures area. He sped up his movement, he was still walking, in these crowds he couldn't move too fast without drawing attention but he knew he was close.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Harry was now pacing in front of the information desk located in the departures lounge, Sara knew he was only trying to protect her and felt bad for having sort of had a go earlier.

She got up and walked over to him.

"Sorry for what I said earlier, I know you're just doing what you're meant to do, I love you and I'm sorry if I hurt you by telling you off."

"You didn't hurt me, I'm just worried that's all, I know you planned a whole week for our half millennium anniversary and I love you for being such an amazing mistress, it just makes me more determined to protect you, ultimately you are more important than me, from the perspective of a djinn, you are the most important person in the universe and I'm bound to protect you whatever it takes, I'm sorry I worried you."

She smiled at that, he'd said that a lot over five centuries but no matter how many times she heard it she always felt just as loved and just as protected, she didn't think there was anything that could happen to them that Harry couldn't help them avoid.

She leaned in and kissed him.

"Do you want to get something to eat?"

"Sure," he smiled, "where's good at this airport."

"Not sure, let me ask."

She walked over to the information desk, she checked the clock, still 30 minutes until check-in.

As she approached the desk she was about to ask for a list of eateries but instead picked up a leaflet with a list of services. As she started to browse the list of fast food stands, coffee shops and the like her eyes got caught watching a particularly buff member of the security staff walk behind the desk and go through a windowless, security locked door, she followed him as the door began to shut and when he was out of sight she briefly glanced at the CCTV monitor just inside the door and saw him.

Harry watched her as she turned to face him, her deep bronze tanned colour draining from her face in horror. He didn't waste time asking he just read her mind and there was the image, it had been brief for her but he could see the man, the reason they'd left Paris, whom he'd thought would stay there to hunt, he was here.

Harry quickly grabbed her hand and moved towards the door, exiting the lounge and moving away from where the man would exit the underground station, if he was here this soon after they'd left Paris it could only mean it was them he was hunting.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Meanwhile at Windsor station John and the genies were strolling to the car, Rose told him to put the bags in the foot-wells and the front passenger seat.

Hazel looked at her and quickly realized that Rose wanted to give her master back something for letting her fuck Heather on the way in.

As John climbed into the back, Rose quickly followed and before he'd properly turned to face her she'd magicked away her boots, tights and jacket, she quickly straddled him and his hands ran up the backs of her thighs, slipping under the skirt to push fingers into the crevice between her butt cheeks.

She quickly peeled off her shirt and shuddered as his mouth clamped around her nipple, she ran her hands over his muscular shoulders and pulled his t-shirt up.

Meanwhile Hazel had climbed into the driver's seat and set off, it took John a minute to realize that he was getting a one-on-one session with Rose but before he could talk she'd pushed him back on the mattress and put her tongue in his mouth.

He undid his jeans and quickly kicked them off along with his boxers, Rose reached around and unzipped her skirt.

He rolled her onto her side and sat up, pushing the skirt down her legs and off as she got on her hands and knees, he raised up on his knees and she leaned forwards to suck his cock into her mouth, he breathed deeply for a minute before grabbing her head and starting to thrust his huge cock down her throat.

She had a reaction similar to the one Hazel had had when he'd fucked them on the dining room table a little over 24 hours ago, they both seemed to get off on throat fucking.

Rose swirled her tongue around his cock as he pumped it in and out of her mouth, the hand that wasn't on her head reached under her to grab one of her pendulous tits, squeezing the nipple and stroking his thumb around the areola.

Rose put a hand out to massage his balls and looked up at him as he slipped his cock in and out of her throat. She was as much his whore as Hazel and loved feeling exactly the same way as Hazel had felt earlier when she'd been triple fucked by Rose and John with his double cock arrangement.

Right now he was holding her head and using her mouth as a hole to be fucked and she loved it.

But he had other ideas, he pulled her head off his cock and as she knelt up he kissed her, running a hand across her pussy he reached between her legs, putting a hand on the small of her back and another behind her head he easily picked her up and laid her on her back. He raised one of her legs up and pulled her closer so her foot was resting on his chest, he pulled the other foot up and held both of them, slightly apart as he lined his huge cock up with her pussy.

She mouthed the words "Fuck me" and he slammed his massive dick into her, once he was in he brought her legs together and held them against his chest. Her tightness increased massively by her legs being held together, when he started to move he was in heaven and it insured more of his cock would be sliding back and forth against more parts of her sopping wet cunt. His thrusts were slow at first as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the tightness, but as he got into it he started to speed up and thrust harder and harder into her, eventually his hips were slamming into her so hard that the car was almost deafeningly loud with the sounds of skin impacting skin, she was moaning and groaning like a bitch in heat and she gripped the edge of the mattress as her orgasm built.

He let go of her legs and she let them fall either side of him, he pulled out and turned her over, she got on her knees but before she could raise up on her hands his cock had re-entered her cunt and his thrusting pushed her forward.

Her hands just gripped the mattress as he put one foot flat down, this allowed him to angle down into her pushing her chest and face into the mattress as she squealed in delight, her master's cock stroking expertly across the most sensitive parts of her interior, pulsating with potent cum, as he started to slap her arse it all got too much and she screamed.

As she threw her head back he pulled her hair together, holding onto her hair as she rode his cock through orgasm, pushing her hips back into his, enveloping his cock with her cunt and squeezing it for all it was worth. Her almighty scream filled the car and he was surprised the windows didn't crack. Her pussy clamped down and the convulsing muscles inside milked John to the edge.

As her orgasm subsided she knew she'd brought him to the verge of his but she was determined to taste him, she moved forwards letting his cock slip from her cunt covered in their combined juices and she instantly swung around and swallowed him whole.

He opened his eyes as the awesome feeling of his cock being sucked so expertly overwhelmed his resolve, he unleashed a furious volley of jizz straight down the red haired beauty's waiting gullet, he held her head tight to his crotch his cock-head spewing forth more and more of the thick sticky substance. Her throat working hard to swallow each load before he pumped the next one, eventually her throat was filling too quickly and cum started filling her mouth and spilling from her lips as his torrent continued.

His hold on her hair slowly relaxed and she slowly pulled her head from his cock, licking all around it, determined to taste every last drop of his cum before they got home, he leaned forwards onto his hands, he'd been feeling tired before, general fatigue of wandering round London all day but now he was feeling knackered, the genies certainly knew how to take it out of him.

He would have to make sure he got some one-on-one time with Hazel, even though they were equals and they were happy to share he felt a bit bad that so far he'd had two sessions with Rose alone and none with Hazel alone.

He slumped down and rolled onto his back, Rose turned and lay beside him with her head on his shoulder, Hazel looked in the mirror and smiled, she was massively turned on by this and couldn't wait to get her master in his bed. The two in the back stayed in that position for the remainder of the drive home, peacefully relaxing in the warm afterglow of another intense sex session.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

While the happy trio were having fun in the car, Zarakynal had exited the underground station and made it to the departures lounge, he sniffed the air and quickly caught the scent of the genie and it's master, he was still moving with a little caution, too much attention from airport security and he would be impeded in his hunt, but now he was moving without crowds in his way, he had a very clear and recent scent to follow and he knew he was close.