Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her kind were meant to be without fear but she knew instantly what that man truly was and knew that no matter what, people could not fear him enough, for he was pure evil, the enemy of joy.

She instantly composed herself.

"We must ride now, he draws closer."

Rory simply nodded.

"We must keep abreast of his movements, do you have any means of instantly communicating with us should any further information come to light?"

Rory smiled, he was about to introduce a being older and wiser than he could ever hope to be to the wonders of modern technology. Walking into his small study he came back with an old but functional nokia and half a dozen spare batteries.

"This is what we call a mobile telephone or mobile for short..." he launched into an explanation before giving Arnvir, and a number of other riders whom she'd called in to learn this new technology, a crash course in how to use a mobile, how they worked, what the infrastructure was in terms of networks and shops.

At the end of the brief lesson the warriors climbed into their saddles and set off at speed heading south, the einherjar ran with them, it was now that Gabrielle started to appreciate the power of the being, he effortlessly kept pace with speeding horses, she just hoped that speed could be converted to the strength to beat their enemy.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The hotel staff were a little concerned as the American couple checked out of their luxury suite in a picturesque Parisian hotel within just minutes of having arrived, they'd checked in calmly and they appeared to be very much in love and looking forward to this holiday.

Ten minutes after that there was a contrast as they seemed to be on edge, panicking a little as they grabbed their bags and had a cab called to take them to Gare Du Nord station.

She was an absolutely stunningly beautiful blonde, inhumanly beautiful, huge tits, bleach blonde with streaks of pink hair dye, a perfect bronze tan and cute glasses, the clerk at the check in desk didn't know people were built that well, and he was ruggedly handsome, muscular and kind.

It was the man who seemed to be leading this frantic escape, as far as anyone was aware he'd seen the news report and the manner of the deaths in Berlin and freaked, instantly.

What did it matter? Of course people dying is tragic but what's so important about these deaths and especially to this man?

Sara did the signing out and Harry took the bags to the car, he'd gotten flustered by the news report, she'd learned to trust his judgement in keeping her safe, it had worked well for those good centuries they'd had since that strange spherical puzzle box had come to her.

As they got in the car they initiated a psychic conversation, Harry didn't know if this evil being had any humans under his sway but keeping the cab driver out of the loop seemed like an obvious security measure.

"What the hell is going on? One minute you're discussing a shower and how I should join you in it, the next you're freaking out."

"That news report, I believe that's either a sorcerer or a demon or some being who combines both, those women weren't killed at random, they were selected for their beauty and the solidity of the love within their lives, something is trying to kill love itself and it happened at a station that connects directly with the city we're currently in. If this being is what I believe it to be then your joy and happiness and the relationship we've forged over the past 500 years will be showing up on it's radar like a blimp."

"So where are we going?"

"Well ultimately your decision is final, but we need to be out of Paris before the evil gets here, my powers of protection tell me the next Eurostar train leaves for London in 40 minutes."

"Wait we're going to a whole different country? And how do you know this evil, if it is what you say it is, will head for Paris."

"For a creature like that a city with a reputation for romance like Paris is like a magnet, there's so much love forged here and so many happy memories for couples the world over, this thing hunts love, it hunts joy, Paris will be like an abattoir for it, with potential prey within easy reach at all times. And we're leaving the country because we must get as far as possible, if I could magic you a starship and take you to the other side of the universe I would, creatures like this move from place to place, shadow to shadow with consummate ease."

Sara smiled, her genie was keeping her safe, she'd loved him from the moment she'd first laid eyes on him and their love was now 500 years old, almost this trip was meant to be their five century anniversary, she snuggled up to him and he put an arm around her as the cab drove in silence, hopefully London would be a safe place while they sorted out a flight back to L.A.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

John and the genies exited the station at Canary Wharf, he wasn't planning to stay her long, he just wanted to see something, he was walking ahead of them some way and as they left the station he turned to see that they were indeed reacting as predicted.

Both genies just stood their, eyes gazing at the towers of London's beating financial heart, their mouths were open in amazement as the sun glimmered off towers of steel, canyons of glass and concrete.

People bustled about them, these people worked here, they seemed oblivious to the wonders around them, of course to them these buildings were simply offices, work, something to do to get money, they all bustled around John and the gaping genies with their noses buried in the Financial pages or iPads displaying stock prices.

John finally realized just why the genies were so perfect, it wasn't because of the sex, although that was amazing, it was because they shared that childlike sense of wonderment, he at 25 years old had refused to let the little boy inside him die, as a result he could still be excited by the big wide world while other people simply retreated into their technology and their work. And now he had two people who understood that on an intrinsic level.

Once they'd stood gawping for a while longer he turned them back towards the station, he had other places to take them, but they walked slowly and still gazed at these monuments to finance that surrounded them.

Once back on the tube they quickly made their way to Westminster, exiting the station the girls once again stood in wonderment at the abbey and the houses of parliament, especially the latter with it's gothic wedding cake appearance.

Walking around the various sights and just getting to know these historic landmarks, the genies were getting overwhelmed by the experience every time they turned a different corner.

After Westminster, John took them to Trafalgar Square, before taking them for a walk down Pall Mall and past Buckingham Palace.

A couple of hours of wandering around and John was starving, the genies were by now running about and running up to stuff, pointing at things and showing each other the things they were finding hidden away in side streets and squirrelled into corners, statues and fountains, commemorative plaques and colourful displays by street performers.

Gathering them together and controlling these supposedly subservient genies proved to be rather harder than he'd imagined it would be, because every five paces one would have stopped and fallen behind because she was distracted by a musician or one would go running off to get a closer look at a statue.

It was like having small children, John kept having to remind himself that it was about 24 hours ago he solved the puzzle box so they were very young in one sense.

John had brought his camera and was looking forward to flicking through the shots he'd got, nothing special, he wasn't looking at any photography prizes in the near future but they were memories of a happy day out.... so far.

The trio headed for the tube, John decided it was time to head to Camden, this was meant to be part of their back-story so it would be useful but also it had an excellent array of eateries and dozens of small shops representing the bohemian and multi-cultural essence of the area.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Harry breathed a slight sigh of relief when the Eurostar arrived in St. Pancras international, while London wasn't as far as he'd have liked to be from the approaching evil it was a start.

Sara looked around as they slowed, seeing if she could locate an information desk, she was hoping that it would be a short trip to the airport and they could be on their way. Harry seemed to have calmed down slightly but he was still showing a high level of concern and she knew to trust his knowledge on such matters.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Zarakynal stepped from the train, his face dominated by a wide smile, those with neither the knowledge of what he was nor the depth to read behind such a smile may have been given to thinking it was a 'welcome-home' smile, or one of satisfied glee.

However those who looked behind the eyes would have seen the wickedness and the malevolence that accompanied the aesthetic. It was a smile of glee, but the glee of a ravenous hunter who's just come upon pigs in a pen, locked in with nowhere to run.

He was going to spend a day here before moving on to London so he would need a place to stay, he had enough money from the victims he'd taken thus far so he made for a nearby hotel.

His intentions changed as he entered the lobby of one hotel and caught a whiff of something, it wasn't a smell humans would have known save for those who'd been fortunate enough to claim certain magical beings. He smiled and walked out, what luck that the first hotel he should enter would give him the trail of a living breathing djinn.

For this prey it was worth abandoning the plentiful hunting grounds of Paris, humans were small, insignificant things, their life essences were worth so little to him that he would have to hunt a lot to regain his former power. But a djinn, a single djinn sucked dry of it's power would be worth a hundred humans or more.

He headed straight back to the station. He sniffed the air once again and the smell was here too, he knew a djinn had come here and in a rush, and he knew that somehow this station connected to London. It was likely if a djinn knew he was coming it would look to get as far away as possible and maybe relying on the borders of modern nation states to be a delaying factor for it's pursuers. Therefore London, a different country seemed like the logical destination.

He had no knowledge of how to get to London from here, he would have to kill again to draw that information from someone. His eyes settled on a professional looking woman in black trousers and a smart brown leather jacket, she could have been overlooked had it not been for the tiny badge on the lapel of her shirt displaying the flag of St. George.

From what little Zarakynal knew of the modern world, that flag represented England and thus the path his prey had probably taken. He sniffed the air once more before moving towards his next victim.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

As they exited the tube station into Camden Town their nostrils were quickly assaulted by the variety of aromas, from Thai food to Indian, Fajitas to Fish 'n' Chips, there was a shop or a stand selling every form of food a person could imagine. John liked this part of Camden's tapestry but generally he aimed for pubs and restaurants, he tended to trust the food more if the establishment he bought it at was able to afford tables and ground rent.

He took them into one he knew, it wasn't as classy but they did damn good burgers. They sat in the back after ordering their food and John was explaining a bit more about Camden and the different cultures.

He sat with his back to the wall, the women sat between him and the window. He felt a foot slip slowly up his leg and press against his hardening cock. He was glancing between the genies trying to work out which it was when a second foot joined from the other side, still both genies kept a calm and normal outward appearance.

He was enjoying it, but it got better when he felt the zip on his jeans starting to slide down, he looked down and saw a set of beautiful toes gripping the zip and pulling it down, they were Rose's toes and he wasn't quite sure when she lost the boot but when he felt her toe rubbing along the top of his cock he decided not to ask questions, she was stroking as much of his cock as was exposed by his open zip but it wasn't as much as she wanted, fortunately a bit of genie toe-skill allowed her to manipulate the button open and use her heel to pull the jeans down a little, as she was doing this the second foot, a beautiful brown skinned foot slid inside the jeans and started to manipulate the now accessible cock.

Rose's foot joined in from the other side and with John's cock held between them they slowly started jacking his cock under the table. He was loving this, he just sat there trying to look normal while he was slowly getting foot-wanked under the table.

Both genies were now smiling at him, trying to feign innocence while mischief and tomfoolery were written in bold across their features. They just kept looking at him, smiling and sipping their drinks and all the while they were working in unison to get him off.

He felt a toe pull apart the opening to his boxers and hook underneath his cock forcing it to spring free, the feet then held him, skin against skin, warm feet against hard cock and continued to move back and forth, the pressure and speed altering every so often to keep pleasuring him in different ways and keep him moving towards orgasm.

The way they were manipulating his cock was exquisite and before long John felt the pressure building in his cock, this wouldn't be a huge orgasm but due to the extra concentration he needed to keep quiet it would be intense.

He closed his eyes and focused on keeping his mouth shut as the feelings in his cock grew more and more insistent. He was quickly being brought to the verge of cumming, another few jerks and he felt the pressure building in the tip of his cock.

He inhaled sharply as his cock spurted under the table, plastering the underside of the table and the women's legs, his spurts continued for another thirty seconds as he kept his eyes clamped shut and revelled in the magic of this relatively small orgasm, the feeling that even a quickie could be an amazing experience when it involved sex genies.

As his spurts became drizzles he slowly opened the eyes to see both genie's eyes gleaming with impishness. He smiled slowly and they smiled back as their feet rested against his slowly softening cock. When he felt it go below half mast he wished them to make everyone clean and tidy again.

About a minute later one of the bar-staff brought their plates over and they tucked in, the genies going though their usual routine of cooing and mumbling approving noises through mouthfuls of burger, meanwhile John was wondering what he could do to get back at the genies for that foot-based hanky-panky.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

As they were eating Harry and Sara were busy making their way from St. Pancras station to Heathrow, desperate to get on a plane before the man they'd seen on the news in Paris could get any closer, Harry knew that a demon like that could easily track their whereabouts if it wanted and the faster they put distance between themselves and him, the safer they'd be.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Zarakynal had made short work of the woman, she'd been easy enough to overpower, the experience had been pleasurable for him in a very small way, more importantly he'd not only got information but found a return ticket in her handbag, this made life easier, with his victim stripped of her valuables, her beauty and her life he'd made his way to the relevant train just in time.

He couldn't have been more than two hours behind his prey and that gap was likely to close, from what he'd gleaned of modern transport, a lot more time was spent waiting to travel than was actually spent in motion, wherever the djinn and it's pathetic insignificant human master was trying to reach they would likely be stood around waiting for while and Zarakynal would still be moving ever closer, they could run for a while but this was a race of which he'd been a master before his imprisonment, they would be his.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

As they finished up the burgers John looked at the clock, it was about 2pm by now and the shops would be shutting at 5, so after he quickly paid for the meal the girls moved towards the door, excited that their master was about to buy them their first worldly possessions.

They left the pub and he started thinking about where to go, he realized he wasn't a woman and therefore couldn't think like one, where did his female friends buy stuff? He started with smelly things, taking them into Lush and letting them have a sniff around the fragrances, telling them to look around and find stuff they liked. A short while later they were at the counter with a couple of piles of stuff, ranging from vanilla bath bombs to strawberry shampoo, from mint soap to a caramel smelling massage bar.

He paid for the stuff before taking them around Camden markets for a while, he realized an essential item was missing, what makes a woman look more out of place than the lack of a handbag? So as they wandered round, apart from any clothes and shoes they seemed to like, he also told them to have a look at handbags.

As they wandered John bought things and the genies enjoyed the simple experience of shopping, so many options and so many different looks to choose from they were starting to understand why human women enjoy it so much.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The Eurostar train was speeding towards London, Zarakynal was irritated when he saw the overhead display in his carriage detailing the stopping points between Gare Du Nord, Paris and London St. Pancras, this was unacceptable, with roughly a dozen stops at five minutes a piece, six on each side of the channel tunnel, the train was going to take a lot longer than he desired

He could have let it slide, he really needed to let his power build a bit more before using any of it, but he was aware of how easy it was to get from train stations to airports in London and if what his victims had given him regarding air travel was anything to go by, that would put a major block between him and the djinn he hunted. Although he was perfectly capable of hunting humans they offered little sport, chasing a genie however was something that exhilarated him.

It was even better because the genie had a master, to suck the life from a djinn was an empowering experience and to do so would save him the time it would take to kill the few hundred humans it would take to even attempt to equal the life essence, but to kill both genie AND master, that was something else.

Their life essences, especially if they'd been together a long time would be massively enriched by their extended proximity to each other, furthermore their link was so incredibly deep that by killing them both Zarakynal would swallow both sides of a very powerful connection and that connection when destroyed offered power of it's own to the destroyer.

He decided to take the risk, closing his eyes he used a small amount of power to manipulate the world, the train driver and all staff along it's route would become convinced the train was a non-stop service and he altered the overhead displays.

He heard a few groans from his fellow passengers although several seemed quite pleased at this as it took an hour off the travel time. He liked these people, their selfishness that stopped them from seeing that some people may have a reason to get off before London and their greed at thinking the extra time they'd have to do business would gain them those extra sales exposed them as the kind of individuals he might consider letting live were he in control of the world.