All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles - Gemini Epilogue'

by BarbarianLover

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So..

When can we expect more? >.>

Also one thing that kinda got on my nerves is the repetition of saying what happened. Yes we know shes covered in cum, dont need the following three lines to repeat that. Besides that and the whole 'stood' thing when it should be 'standing', thats just my opinion, stood around doesnt sound right when compared to standing around. SO i give you a.. 4, cause I can so gimmie more.

BarbarianLoverBarbarianLoverover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Well thank you for your advice, I'll try to take it on board with the next few, you can expect more reasonably soon as the next couple of stories are a filler set between this storyline and the next one.

Also I'm working on another genie story which is going to cross paths with this one in a big way somewhere along the line, so look out for Genie of Resurrection, coming soon.

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 10 years ago
Decent conclusion.

Story was well-written and interesting.

However, I feel like it somewhat drifted away from its origins. By the end, the fact that this was a sex genie story was nearly lost altogether. Were there even any wishes in the last 2 chapters?

Also, especially considering the ratio at the end...1 male to 5 females...the absence of futanari was fairly disappointing.

That said, I'm looking forward to your next stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cliff hanger much?

I loved the strory, especially chapter 9.2, but I feel that the dream at the end leads to quite a few unanswered questions. Such as, what vessel will be built? What was that dream? What happens to John and his harem? etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hi

I really hope this story will be continued, may it be a direct sequel or another related story. I really enjoed reading the story, it was fluent, enthralling and sometimes so exiting i literally checked in 3 times a day hoping for the next chapter to arrive.

You did a good job combining the sexiness of the characters and their story with the downright cruel (sometimes a bit too straightforward evil antagonist) parts of the story so that i was disgusted by it but couldnt read it fast enough to hope see the sorcerer fail and die.

I cant wait for the next chapters, so please dont let this story wither and die, because you did very well so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
looking

I'm looking for Genie of Resurrection, but after you give us that, please don't forget John Arthur Hardru and his bunch of beauties! Sooo many possible storylines are in Gemini that I can't figure where you will go next....

BarbarianLoverBarbarianLoverover 9 years agoAuthor
More to come

To anyone who's read these stories thus far, I am working on the follow-up to this and another genie story linked with it, please be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YEAH!

thats some exiting news :) thanks for the update

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 9 years ago
i'm glad!

I'm so glad i decided to check up on this story. I'm glad to hear that you will be making a sequel and look forward to reading it when you get it out. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

Beginning to end you had me hooked the sex was so hot as well just loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hi

I just wanted to ask if you're still working on this or your other stories you've mentioned? Even if you don't or won't continue this, for whatever reason,please tell us.

My curiosity and eagerness to get my eyes on a new chapter is just killing me :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I loved this stories it had harem,sex,fight, and other dijin although I wish you would continue I would like to know more of the Valkyrie that joined them as well a what he did with the gifts he received

LynchjimLynchjimover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it all of it I need more though please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Damn, what can I say. I loved the hell out of this story. You incorporated, Norse, Far Eastern mythologies into a tapestry that literally blew my mind, Kudos to you, I only wish that I could write half as good as you. The sex notwithstanding you kept me thoroughly and completely interested. I really wish you would continue this story at some point so I could learn what "John" did with his "gifts".

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11over 7 years ago
knock knock

Anybody there? And are you going to be writing anymore soon?

texguy73texguy73almost 6 years ago

Great story!! Can't wait for more from this author!

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanalmost 5 years ago

Good sir, are you still writing? If it is on a different site please let us know. This is an awesome story, and you tell a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A wonderous story

And You completed it which puts you ahead of any other sex genie story that I've come across so far. I certainly enjoyed the rather long epilogue, a bit surprising after the incredibly short final battle with the demon. You may have mixed a few mythos up, but you tell a fine story. This was written a while ago, are you still writing? Maybe using another name or on a different site, or even commercially? 'cause you are good, and I'd like some more please! Thank you for a happy ending for these sweet sex genies and friends!

raven_nomadraven_nomadover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. Hope to read more in the future. Thanks for sharing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarbarianLover@BarbarianLover
349 Followers
After six years of not doing much having had various issues personal, professional, financial and so forth I am now writing again, have been for two weeks, nearly three. Genie Chronicles Gemini II is still in very early stages although I've written paragraph for that today wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES