George: Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very nice!"

"The wine?"

"Yes, - that too"

April's cheeks turned a bit rosier as she blushed. As the girl picked up his wine glass and poured a mouthful into the glass, George pulled his hand back and worked it around behind the girl, feeling the silk of her panty, rubbing his fingers across her ass, all the way around to her right hip and back again. She was taking it all extremely well; she acted as though nothing unusual was going on at all.

George accepted the proffered wine and held it to his mouth, taking a long sniff as his hand fingered the back of her panty, poking into her crack. He sipped the wine and swirled it in his mouth as he poked his fingers between April's legs, feeling the soft silk of her panty and the soft skin of her upper thighs against his fingers.

"Very nice! - Very nice indeed!" He was sure that she understood his double entendre. He handed the glass back to her and just rested his hand at the back of her crotch, enjoying the softness and smoothness of the silk and skin.

George glanced over at the other occupants of the room to see it they were watching what he was doing to April. As he suspected, they were engrossed in their own activities and completely ignoring anything else in the room. The captain had his hand on his flight attendant's knee and it appeared that he was about to do some feeling up of his own.

"As long as you're feeling my bum, perhaps you could tell me your name?"

"I'm sorry! - It is rather rude to feel you up without telling you that isn't it? - It's George."

April set the wine on the table. "Ok, enjoy, George!" She was about to leave but as an accomplished waitress she looked over the table to see if there was anything else that needed attention. She spotted George's cocktail glass that he had set at the very far end of the table. She hesitated, knowing that she couldn't reach the glass and keep both feet on the floor. It was clearly a moment of decision for her. She could ask George to reach the glass for her but that was not what a truly professional wait person would do. Making up her mind, she reached across the table and lifted her left foot off the floor, swinging her leg back slightly. George sensed that she was expecting him to plant his hand on her open crotch but instead he reached up the back of her skirt, across her ass, and grasped the waistband of her panty, tugging it down as if he intended to pull it off her. He felt the waistband stretch and he felt the garment shift down a couple of inches. April grabbed the glass, nearly spilling the ice on the table and returned her foot to the floor, pressing her legs tightly together. She gave George a nasty look but she didn't say a word, just turned and escaped.

Chapter 3

George shifted his thoughts again as he sipped his Pinot Noir. The young flight attendant had shifted closer to the captain and turned toward him. This provided better access to her lap with his free hand and he was taking full advantage. They were still kissing and her hand was still plugged deep between his thighs. He had managed to pull her dress up several inches and was eagerly feeling her nylons about mid-thigh. It looked like a couple of buttons on the front of her dress were undone the top one and another on the lower half. The couple seemed unaware that a voyeur was studying them, or they just didn't care. George wondered why they didn't just go to a room upstairs. They must really be hungry, in more ways than one.

For the third time, April interrupted the flight couple's progress and asked if they were ready to order. The captain cryptically ordered for both parties and April left them to continue, which they did immediately. The pilot kissed his stew and reached for her legs again, unbuttoning the bottom button of her dress, bypassing the next one that was already undone and unfastening one more. This allowed the dress to open and give his hand free access all the way to her crotch. George could see the darker material of her pantyhose top but he couldn't see her panties just yet.

As April served George's dinner, she smiled at him as if she had forgotten the incident that made her scowl earlier, but she hadn't. "I forgot to ask about trying to get my underwear off. I hope you'll agree not to do that."

"I won't pull them all the way off," George offered in a noncommittal tone.

"Not below my skirt," the girl pleaded.

"Ok."

He didn't make any move to disrupt her serving and she seemed a little surprised, perhaps even put off. George sensed that she was getting used to this little game. After she had placed his plate before him and refilled his wine she stood expectantly. "Is there anything else right now, sir?"

"No, I'm doing just great, having a wonderful dinner. - Actually, between feeling you up and watching that couple across the room I'm getting so turned on. I'm sure I'll have to stay for dessert, - perhaps a nightcap."

"I can just bet! - I've seen that couple in action before, - talk about no inhibitions!"

"Do tell."

"I think it's better if you just watch and find out. Enjoy your meal! - I'll bring you some more water in a minute."

"Yes, - I'll need a lot of water." He winked at her. She left him to dine and stare across the room.

The veal was wonderful. George took his first bite and it nearly melted in his mouth. The flavor of the herbs and spices was magnificent, great choice. He might have to rethink his opinion of hotel dining. He eagerly watched as the captain undid one more button on the lovely brunette's dress. He clearly had his hand in the area of her panties now. She was stroking the front of his trousers.

As April walked by the couple with a pitcher of water, she stopped at their table to fill the water glasses. They paid no attention to her. She came over to George and stood before him, pressing the front of her skirt against the table. As she picked up his water glass, he stopped eating and reached around behind her, running his hand quickly up to the junction of her legs and poking his fingers in between the backs of her thighs. He curled the tips of his fingers and slid them inside the back left side of her panty, probing the soft crack of her ass, feeling her softness with the backs and tips of his fingers.

"I should dump the rest of this water in your lap and cool you off you pervert!"

"That wouldn't be enough to do the trick I'm afraid."

"Are you getting your hundred dollars worth, George?"

"I am enjoying it, - but we still have a way to go, haven't we?"

"I have to say this hasn't been nearly as unpleasant as I feared. I didn't like the way you tried to pull my panties down but when you just feel me it's not so bad."

"Is it making your nipples hard?"

"That kind of information is classified; - it isn't covered by our bargain."

"I can feel a little heat in your panties so I think that you are getting a bit turned on."

"I have to confess that you may be right." She gave him a cat eating the canary smile.

"I'm really glad to hear that, April. You are a beautiful young lady with a dynamite body. I really am having a nice time and I hoped you might be too." His hand was still inside her panties. "I kind of thought you liked it a bit."

"It does feel awfully nice."

"I can make it feel even better if you help me."

"I don't think you need any help."

"Just spread your legs a little bit and I can turn us both on a bit more."

"I really don't think that we need that. Why don't you just watch the show across the way and that will do the trick for you."

George withdrew his fingers from inside her panty and slid them along the strip of silk that ran between her legs. He pressed his fingers as far as he could into the back of her crotch and up into her crack. He felt her shift a bit and she didn't leave. There was no reason for her to stay except that she wanted to.

"Watching is fun but I like participating a whole lot more."

"I really shouldn't let you get me too worked up. I still have my job to do and there' always a chance we'll get more customers."

George rubbed his fingers along the strip of silk that led to his intended destination and April shifted her stance again. This time she allowed a bit of space between her legs and George filled it instantly with two fingers, pressing deeper into her heavenly crevice.

"You're not convincing me April, I think you like what I'm doing and you want it to continue, - and progress. - You have a world class ass. It's so tight and yet so soft. Wonderful!"

Please! - I'd better go and check on the other customers."

"I bet that captain would rather have his hand where mine is than where his is."

April chuckled at that. "He did, - once. He came in alone one evening and he really goosed me just before he left. - I read him the riot act and he has left me alone since then."

"I bet every male that comes in here gets the same idea. Are there many that act on it?"

"It's happened. One night a guy came in for dinner after he had been in the bar for several hours. He was really smashed. He was the last customer of the evening and as he was leaving he caught me wiping up on another booth. I had my leg up, like you saw me earlier. He sneaked up behind me and planted his hand you know where. He pushed me face down onto the table and I couldn't get my legs together. He had a really nice time for a few seconds. I finally kicked him in right in the nuts and got away."

As she was talking, April had shifted her stance a couple of times; each time George was able to move his fingers farther forward into her crotch. He could sense that she was getting quite aroused.

"You really are a horny little slut, aren't you honey?"

Just as he thought she might stay and play a bit longer, she turned away from him and said she really had to get back to work. George watched her go, disappointed but already anticipating her return.

He resumed eating his veal and vegetables and once again focused his eyes across the dining room. The stewardess was in the process of removing her pantyhose, with her skirt hiked up to her waist she was pulling her hosiery down her legs. Her shoes lay on the floor under her seat; the captain's shoes were off too. As soon as she got the stockings off she lowered her dress back into place but before she did, even though the lighting in the booth was not ideal, George had a glimpse of pink panties.

For the first time, the couple took a break and sipped their drinks. By the time George finished his main course the twosome was necking again and the girl had her hand back in its customary spot between the pilot's legs. He managed to undo one or two more buttons; there appeared to be only one left holding the front of the dress together along with the belt. The man's free hand moved underneath the dress again to the flight attendant's lap.

As April returned and asked if George was finished with his dinner he commented, "Things are getting pretty interesting at the other table."

"So I see. - Unfortunately for you their dinner is nearly ready and they will take time out to eat." She began clearing George's plates and silverware from the table, setting them on the nearby serving tray.

"I'm in no hurry. What then?"

"One Sunday when they were here alone and I was waiting on them they ate their meals and then stayed around for after dinner drinks. They had three rounds and he got her down to her panties and bra that night and he had his pants off. I think he even unfastened her bra. I don't know if they'll go that far with an audience."

April finished with all the dishes except the wineglass. She checked the wine bottle in the ice pail and found that George had emptied it. His wineglass was at the far end of the table, near the wall and she knew why it was way over there.

"Would you like another half-bottle of the Pinot?"

"I don't think I should. -- I am going to switch to something else but I haven't decided what that is yet."

Without hesitating any longer April leaned across the table, lifting her left foot off the floor so she could reach the wine glass. Also without hesitation, George turned his left hand over and slipped it up the front of her right thigh and found the front of her panties. He jammed his fingers into the space between her legs before she could straighten up and he squeezed her pubic mound, pressing his palm into it and his fingers into her crotch. He could feel the heat and wetness of her pussy through the thin material of her panty. He heard her give a little grunt as he reamed her crotch. He got a fabulous feel before April quickly backed away out of reach.

"I think you got your money's worth that time! - I really have to serve their dinner before it turn's cold. I'll be back to take your dessert order in a bit."

"Honey, when you come back I'm going to pull that little panty down a bit and finger-fuck your hot little pussy!" George whispered to her.

At the other table, the stewardess had unbuckled the pilot's belt and unfastened his trousers. She unzipped his fly as George watched and then her hand had the same privileges as his. Unfortunately her dress was still fastened by one button and the belt. Too quickly April returned with the couple's meal and they sat up and began eating. They ate quickly and silently as if they were both eager to resume other activities. George took the lull as an opportunity for a much needed restroom stop. When he returned he was surprised to see the couple was nearly finished with their meal.

April emerged and handed George a dessert menu but this time she didn't linger.

"I have to clear their table and then I'll be back to see what your pleasure will be." She smiled and winked at him. He knew she was enjoying their little game almost as much as he was.

He watched the lovely young server clear off the other booth and she talked with the pilot, apparently taking an order of some sort. Then she was gone and George stared across the space to see how quickly the lovers would get back to their necking and petting. It wasn't long and as George was hoping, the pilot unfastened the last button on the stewardess' dress and the belt; he pulled the front open, revealing a pink bra that matched her panties.

The captain began working on the girl's chest through her bra as he kissed her. She clearly did not mind at all as she returned his kisses eagerly. She held her hands together in her lap,

April appeared again carrying two brandy snifters. She set the glasses on the table and George heard her ask the captain if she should move the table to give the couple a bit more room. The captain's answer was inaudible but must have been a "yes." April moved the outer side of the table away from the couple, being careful not to spill the drinks as she did. She moved into the seat across from the couple and adjusted the back end of the table. She got back up and moved the front end again.

Not only had April's adjustment of the table provided more room for the cockpit lovers; it also provided a much clearer view of the young flight attendant to George. He could now see her from top to bottom.

Finished with her table adjusting April walked across the room to George's booth.

"You're so thoughtful!" George complimented her.

"It's easy when I can do something that benefits all of my customers at the same time." She smiled understandingly with a gleam in her eye. "Have you decided on a dessert yet?"

"I really haven't. I've been a bit distracted. -- Give me a few more minutes and I'll try to focus better."

April left and across the room the pilot stood up and headed for the rest room. As soon as the two were out of sight George stood up and crossed to the other side of the room. Heather saw him approaching and pulled her dress around her to cover her underwear.

"Hello, Heather, - do you remember me?"

"You asked me for pomegranate juice; -- fancy meeting you here."

"Fancy seeing what a horny little darling you are."

She looked up at him apprehensively but didn't give him a verbal response. George placed his right hand on the back of the seat behind her head and his left hand on the edge of the table in front of her as he leaned over to get closer.

"I thought I should stop by for a brief visit and perhaps keep you revved up for the captain."

He moved his hand from the table to the front of her dress and found the opening at her chest. He slid his hand inside the dress and grasped her left breast through her bra.

Heather let out a gasp and grabbed George's wrist, trying to dislodge it. He was ready for her with his hand clamped tightly on her tit and she couldn't draw it off. She tried to dissuade him instead.

"Please! -- Don't!"

"I knew you had great tits when I saw you on the plane."

"Please! -- That Hurts!"

George knew that his time with Heather was limited. He released his grasp on her tit and dropped his hand to her lap, pulling her dress open as he did so. He poked his hand between her legs and felt her crotch.

"Open up, honey!" he ordered.

He was a little surprised at how easily she obliged him, spreading her knees apart and lifting herself off the seat to press against his hand. Sensing that she was really very aroused, he withdrew his hand to her waist and slid it inside the waistband of her panty and back down inside. He pressed the heal of his hand hard against her pubic mound and jammed all of his fingers into her pussy, feeling how hot and wet she was as his finger tips slid smoothly between her pussy lips into her cunt. She lifted her ass higher off the seat to give him as much help as she could.

"Does that hurt too?"

"Noo! -- It feels so good!"

"Pull your panties down for me, honey and I'll make it feel even better."

She reached for her panties with both hands and managed to pull them down several inches. George jammed his fingers deep into her pussy and she let out a carnal grunt of ecstasy. He reamed the inside of her pussy for perhaps twenty seconds as Heather's breathing became noticeably heavier. When George pulled his hand out of her panties she collapsed back to her seat and moaned, "No! -- Don't stop!"

"I think the captain is in for a nice time and I'm sure he will be back shortly to take full advantage. It's been nice fingering you, honey. I really wish we had more time together. I'd like to get to know those gorgeous tits a lot better and I'd like to fuck that creamy little cunt for all I'm worth!"

He turned and walked back to his table and sat down. When he looked back at Heather she was adjusting her panty and pulling her dress closed again.

George blew her a kiss and she managed to smile at him. Then she gave him the finger.

April returned before the captain and asked again if George were ready to order dessert.

"I didn't find what I had in mind on the menu."

"I'm nearly afraid to ask what that is, - but I will."

"Do you have edible panties?"

"What!"

"Yes, I was hoping you would put on edible panties and I could have them for my dessert."

"I almost think you're serious."

"I am serious. I thought you could put on those panties and sit right here on my table while I enjoyed my dessert."

April was obviously trying to compose her thoughts and produce an appropriate rejoinder. After a long pause she said, "We do occasionally have specials that aren't advertised on the menu. They're usually only known to our most prestigious customers and they are quite pricey."

"Is my dessert one of these secret specials?"

"I'm afraid I will have to go and check." George sensed that she was stalling for time and was considering something. He was encouraged and couldn't wait to find out what it was. April told him she would be back shortly.

The pilot returned to his table as Heather sat still fighting to resume some level of composure; he sat down and they talked for a brief moment. George took advantage of his improved sight line and watched as the captain began working at removing the flight attendant's dress. For the first time in the evening she showed some reluctance. She obviously wanted to move their activities to one of their hotel rooms. They could just as well be sharing a room and save the airline some money thought George.