George: Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason the captain was not ready to leave. He appeared to enjoy showing off his sexual prowess to an audience, even an audience of one. Heather resisted a little but she was clearly accustomed to giving in and it didn't take too long before the dress was worked down her arms and lay in a heap on the seat around her. She sat pouting a bit, her hands and arms in front of her to cover as much as they could. There was a visible wet spot on the front of her panty.

To mollify her, the pilot grasped his Dockers at the waist and slid them down his legs and off, tossing the pants on the bench across the table. He took the brunettes right hand and moved it to the front of his blue print boxer shorts. He moved toward her and they began kissing once more. He wrapped both of his arms around her with his hands on her back as she worked at his erection through his underwear.

George was dead certain the pilot had his hands behind Heather for a reason. He clearly was going to unclasp her bra so he could get at her tits. Of course she must know what was coming but it happened before she could react and by the time she tried to stop him it was too late and there was nothing she could do about it. Clearly he wasn't about to clasp her up again. She accepted her new predicament as she had accepted losing her dress. She moved closer to hold herself against him and she worked harder on his erection, waiting for the inevitable. "Please don't take it off!" George heard her plead.

The captain's only response was to withdraw his arms and hands from around her and place his hands underneath the loosened bra on her breasts. He fondled them expertly and kissed the young woman again. George watched and hoped that the bra was a goner.

April came back and looked over at the couple before she came to George. She stood silently at the edge of the table and waited for him to say something or make the first move. George reached out with his left arm and wrapped it around the back of the blonde's upper legs, drawing her toward him as he held her and slid his hand up to her hip, fingering the silk of her panty.

"What did you find on your special's menu, my dear?"

She smiled down at him and answered in a teasing voice, "well, we don't have any edible panties this month. Apparently they're not in season in the winter."

George took up her little game. "Is there something else on the menu that I might like?"

"Perhaps, - but it's pretty expensive."

"How expensive is it?"

"It's priced at one hundred dollars."

"It must be really special for that price."

"I promise you that it's very special. - In fact we've never served it to anyone before."

"Tell me about this special, dearest April."

"I call it white silk panties with ice cream."

"I'll take it, -with a shot of Drambuie and a black coffee afterward."

"You will! - I mean I'm certain you will enjoy it, sir. There's just a little problem."

"Which is?"

"It won't be available until eleven o'clock."

"I guess I'll have to wait for it then. I'll tell you what. Bring me the liquor and coffee now and I'll just relax and watch the entertainment and wait for my dessert with passionate anticipation."

He ran his hand across April's left cheek, feeling it liberally. He stuck his thumb right up into her crack and pressed it in deep. He moved his other hand up the front of her legs and felt her pubic mound again. He slipped his fingers beneath her panty and felt the kinky fuzz covering her mound. He felt her shift her feet to part her legs a bit and his hand slipped lower into the warm gap between her legs. She was really moist there and George sensed the intensity of her excitement. Then he removed his hands and let her go. She walked away a bit unsteadily and wondered if she would really go through with the dessert or come back and tell him that she changed her mind.

Chapter 4

As George expected the stewardess no longer had her bra, loose or otherwise; in fact he spotted it lying on the floor under the table. The pilot made certain that she displayed her naked breasts for George to see. He made sure that she dropped her arms to her sides. He had his right arm around her shoulders as he squeezed and felt her with his left hand. Then he backed away and dropped his hand into her lap and George had a clear view of two beautiful tits with large pink nipples that were clearly aroused.

The captain seemed in total control and could now carry on as far as he wanted to. He was also very aroused and George felt it was entirely possible that he might strip off the flight attendant's little pink panties and fuck her right on the table or the floor. George awaited the outcome with heightened anticipation.

April brought George a glass of Drambuie, a mug and a pot of steaming coffee. She asked if he wanted her to pour the coffee and he said yes. She began pouring the coffee.

"Show me!"

"Show you what."

"You know, - the dessert. Most fine restaurants wheel their best desserts out on a cart so the customers can look and choose. - I want to look at my dessert."

"But it's not complete. - The topping goes on when it's served and not before. It would melt."

"I bet it would, sitting on that sizzling little puss you've got up there. - I'll have to gobble it fast and get to the best part. - Show me that part."

She finished pouring the coffee and stood hesitantly at the edge of the table. She looked around at the couple across the room to make certain they weren't watching. Then she stepped back out of George's reach and lifted the front of her skirt, showing him the entire front of her snow-white panties. They were fairly sheer and George was delighted to find that April was truly a blonde."

"Lovely! I'm going to ravish my dessert with the utmost pleasure. - How about giving me a little sample? Keep holding your skirt up to your waist and come here."

She stepped forward where he could reach her and he turned so he was sitting on the edge of the bench and held out his hand and pressed it lightly against the front of the panty. He pushed the silk into the kinky blonde hair beneath it. He stroked his fingers around the material and watched her face for a reaction. She tried to appear impassive but George knew the signs of arousal well. Her face flushed just a tinge and her breath was just a slight bit faster than normal.

George traced his fingers up to the waistband and hooked three fingers inside it. He retracted his arm, tugging at the panty and pulling the girl toward him. When she was standing close in front of him he wrapped his left arm around her legs as he had earlier. He continued to tug on the panty waistband, pulling downward now until he could peer at her uncovered mound. He held the panty down and slipped his fingers into her hair, twining it around his fingers and pulling on it.

"Ouch!" she let out a soft protest.

"I plan to pull it much harder later," he told her.

"Your coffee is getting cold."

"We can't have that, can we?" He put her panty back in place and released her.

April dropped her skirt into place and said, "See you later," in a tiny voice. She retreated from the dining room.

George found that little miss stew had managed to keep her panties up so far but her captain was intent on remedying that. He had his face buried in her lovely chest with his mouth full of tits and both his hands were down below, stimulating her crotch and tugging at her pink silk. The gorgeous girl was in a real quandary. She was clearly enjoying the attentions to her breasts and her excitement counteracted most of her inhibitions. On the other hand, removing her panty and letting a total stranger gaze at her naked charms was an occurrence she was not totally prepared for.

For a time the struggle was intense as the pilot pressed his advantages of strength and persuasiveness to get the girl to relent. She held her ground and held firmly onto her panties with one hand while she half-heartedly tried to get the other hand inside his jockeys so she could fondle his bare flesh. She apparently thought that such a distraction might salvage her panties. George knew for certain that it would only make the captain more determined to bare her pussy.

The stewardess finally gained her first objective, getting her hand deep into the captain's shorts. She was clearly giving his prick a great massage with her fingers and it definitely got his attention. Just as George had predicted, he renewed his efforts to get her panties off. He stopped mouthing her chest and kissed her on the lips. Tugging at her panties with both hands he had a big advantage in leverage over her single hand. He got the panty pulled down in front to the point where he could get his hand between her legs and get his fingers into her. That seemed to do the trick. She let go of her panty and started working at the waistband of his shorts. At this point their attentions to one another were identical, one hand buried between their partner's legs and the other pulling down their partner's bottoms. Who would win the race?

The captain won. He gave up fondling the girl's cunt and applied both hands to removal of her panties. With a couple of sharp jerks they were down to her ankles and then they lay on the floor beside her bra. The flight attendant no longer cared about that. She used the same tactic and the captain helped as she pulled his shorts off and they ended on top of her panties. The captain sported a raging erection that made it clear why the young stewardess was so enamored.

Without hesitation the stewardess climbed onto the captain's lap and soon had his erection plunged up her pussy. She began bouncing up and down on it to get the sensation of the huge cock plunging in and out of her. She wrapped her arms around the pilot's neck and pressed her tits against his face as she hammered up and down on his lap.

"That's it, Heather," the captain grunted. "I told you we could do it like this. - Go to it!"

"I don't think I've ever felt you so big, Henry. - It is really more exciting like this!"

"Keep it up, baby! - You're doing great! - I feel like you're hot little cunt is just tearing up and down my Johnson! It feels fantastic!"

"Fuck! - Shit! - I'm coming already!"

The girl jammed herself down on the pilot's cock and stayed there. She grasped him tighter around the neck as she shook with a powerful climax.

"That's all right honey, I'm not done yet and I'll give you another one better than that!"

With that, the captain wrapped his arms around his lover and stood up with her hanging onto him. He laid her onto the table on her back with her legs draped over the edge. George had an absolutely pornographic view of the coupling of the two lovers' sex organs. The pilot now took over the action and began pumping his still rock-hard erection in and out of the girl's swollen cunt.

"How's that honey? - Can I fuck you or what!"

"You can fuck me better than any man I ever met, Henry! - You're the best! - Fuck me faster, harder!"

"No hurry, baby - I'm only good for one trip, you know. - I want to get the most out of it."

They lapsed into silence for a time as Henry kept fucking Heather. After three or four minutes his pace increased and he was grunting with each inward stroke.

"Are you getting there, Henry? - I think I'm getting there again."

"I'm getting there sweetheart! - I'm fucking getting there!"

Thirty seconds later, Henry let out a long groan as he plunged into Heather and didn't come back out. He just lay his chest down on hers and let himself go.

"Ohh shit, Heather! -- You are one great fuck, baby!"

Ohhh! - Ohhhh! Yesss! - Fill me up, Henry. - That feels sooo good!"

The couple lay still as their climaxes subsided. The full weight of the pilot's upper torso smothered the stew's chest and she had her arms wrapped around his head as it lay on her shoulder.

After several minutes of stillness the captain roused and lifted himself off his lover's chest. He stood up and withdrew from her vagina, sporting a flaccid penis that glistened with semen. He stood between Heather's legs so she couldn't bring them together to hide herself. Henry dropped his hand between her legs and fingered her gently, pulling her black thatch and pinching the swollen sensitive lips of her pussy.

"Henry, let me get up now, please. I suddenly feel like an exhibit. I want to get some cloths on."

"No hurry, honey. - You're so damned hot and so beautiful! -- I just don't want it to end."

She accepted this with silence as he stroked her crotch. Then he moved himself in closer and rubbed his spent prick against her sensitive opening.

"Oh baby, I like that! - I've never tried that before. That feels so good, honey!"

She smiled up at him. "It doesn't feel so bad for me either."

Henry grasped one of Heather's hands and brought it to his groin. She fondled him idly as he fondled her. Suddenly, the pilot got another inspiration. He backed off and lifted Heather's legs onto the table, turning her body so she lay lengthwise on the table with her head against the wall next to the empty liqueur glasses and her legs, from the knees down, hanging off the end of the table. She held her legs pressed tightly together.

Henry put a knee on the table and crawled up next to her and then he straddled her chest and brought his prick and balls right up to the girl's face.

"Henry, what the hell are you doing?"

"I want you to clean me off."

"Oh shit! - No! I don't want to do that. - Not here!"

"Just shut up and do as I say or I'll keep you here all night."

Once again the flight attendant relented. George could not see what was happening because Henry was facing away from him but he was pretty sure it had something to do with his prick and her mouth.

"That's it baby! - Lick it clean! - Oh that feels good!"

Henry leaned back, not putting his full weight on the girl's stomach but enough to pin her tightly to the table. He reached his hand back and tugged at her pubic hair. He pushed his fingers into her crotch and indicated he wanted her to open her legs.

George waited with anticipation as April appeared suddenly beside him and watched with interest too. She stood next to George and rested her buttocks on the table. George reached his arm under the table and around her legs until he found the front of her panty and he slipped his fingers inside and fingered the blond patch that he wanted more and more of.

Heather exhibited the most resistance she had all evening but in the end it wasn't enough. She gradually parted her legs as Henry pressured her with his words and his fingers.

'That's it, baby! - Open wide and let daddy finger your nice pussy!"

Heather seemed unable to talk and George assumed that her mouth was busy.

"Wider, honey."

Each time he prodded her, Heather obliged by widening her legs a bit further. George and April were getting a fabulous view of her open crotch. And Heather seemed to be getting aroused again, either by sucking Henry's prick or by his hand in her pussy, probably both. She spread her legs wide open and lifting her ass off the table and pushing back against the captain's invading fingers.

George was pretty certain that April would let him pull her panties down and put his fingers in her right now but he wanted to wait and he stroked her mound and the front of her puss. She leaned back and sighed to let him know that what he was doing was just fine.

Heather began gasping and bucking faster and suddenly she gave George the most erotic exhibition he had ever seen as her wide open pussy convulsed and sprayed liquid out over Henry's fingers. Her orgasm lasted for over a minute as the pilot squeezed her crotch and jammed his fingers in and out of her. At last she subsided and relaxed but any modesty she might have had was totally missing. Her legs remained splayed, wide open, so George and April could continue to stare at her charms.

The show was nearly over but April had a little trick in mind. She pulled away from George and picked up a folder she had laid on the table. She walked over to the naked couple and presented the check to Henry, still straddling Heather. Then she walked back to George.

She smiled. "I just wanted to see if she was still sucking him."

"And was he?"

"She doesn't have much choice. He's got himself jammed down on her face so if she opens her mouth he's right there."

George held out three hundred-dollar bills to April. "I was wondering if I could get my dessert sent up to my room. I think this is enough to cover my meal and the dessert. You can keep the change."

April's eyes lit up as she realized she was getting an extra fifty-dollar tip. "I guess we can arrange that sir. I'll delivery your dessert personally, - in about a half-hour. What room are you in?"

George wrote his room number on a napkin and handed it to April. "I'll see you in half an hour." He stood up and kissed her on the cheek and walked out, glancing at Henry and Heather as he went by them.

Chapter 5

George took a quick bath and shaved. He donned a pair of Bermuda shorts and a golf shirt over his jockey underwear. Ten minutes later there was a knock at the door and George admitted April. She entered smiling a bit apprehensively and carrying her purse and a quart container of peppermint ice cream.

"I hope this flavor is okay. You didn't specify."

"That will be just fine. I was hoping it wouldn't be vanilla or chocolate."

"I'm not sure what you want me to do here. I guess I'll let you sort of direct and I'll try to follow along."

"That sounds just fine too. I think you should take off your skirt and blouse. We don't want to get sticky ice cream on them."

"I think I should keep my blouse on. I can roll it up to keep it out of the way."

"George gave her a skeptical look but nodded that it would be ok. April handed the ice cream to George and slipped out of her little plaid skirt in a jiffy.

George motioned her into the bedroom of his suite and directed her to lie on the king-size bed on her back. He had removed the bedspread and she lay on the top sheet. He propped two pillows behind her head so she could watch him if she wanted to.

George moved down to the foot of the bed and crawled up next to April's legs. He arranged her legs so her knees were a foot apart and she didn't resist. George opened the ice cream and took a large hunk in his hand. It was not too hard, just right. He started spreading the gooey peppermint on the front of April's panty. She winced as the cold seeped through the silk to her mound. She watched with rapt attention as George took a second batch of the ice cream and completely covered most of the front of her panty with a little spilling out onto her inner hips.

After the second application George put the lid on the ice cream carton and he was ready for dessert. He went to the foot of the bed and crawled onto it between April's legs, spreading them farther apart by grasping her knees. He began to eat the ice cream off her groin, quickly eating the top layer. The ice cream was turning gooey rapidly and starting to run down into the young blonde's crotch. George lapped at the driblets and quickly sucked up most of what remained. Her panties were a sticky mess and George went to work sucking on the material to extract some of what had seeped in.

April was watching intently and she let out a giggle as she felt his mouth on her mound. George stopped long enough to tell her it this wasn't supposed to be funny; it was intended to turn her on.

"I was thinking about my boy friend and what he would say if I ever asked him to do this."

"What would he say if he knew I was doing it to you?"

"He can't say too much. He knows I'm going to do whatever I want to. I'm not that committed to him anyway."

George continued sucking the material of April's panty and he worked his mouth down to her crotch and sucked the strip between her legs, He licked the area along side her panty too, finding some ice cream that had dribbled there.