George: Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers

April shifted herself on the bed. She wasn't laughing now and George knew that his attentions were beginning to have an affect. He had cleaned up the first batch of ice cream and it was time for some more. He stood up and reached for April's panties, pulling them off her hips and down her legs. He made a quick trip to the bathroom and tossed the sticky garment into the sink. Then he returned to the bedroom and opened the ice cream container. He took another large glob and covered April's bare-naked mound with it, rubbing it around to work it into her pubic hair. He took the last of the ice cream from the carton and worked it between her legs, making sure he pressed some of it up into her vagina. His partner was starting to squirm from his fingering and George quickly got back into his position, propped between her thighs, and he began eating the ice cream covering her pubic region.

His mouth and tongue cleaned the majority of the ice cream off her sticky mound and he lowered himself and began to work on sucking out what was in her pussy. April was really thrashing around now and she started getting vocal too.

"Ohh that feels wonderful, George, - I never wanted this from a man and I sure didn't know what I was missing. - Ohhh yesss!"

George buried his tongue deep between her soft folds and licked the gooey ice cream as it seeped out of her.

"Ohhh yess! - Eat me, George, - bite me and suck me! It feels so good!"

George nipped the soft lips of her pussy with his teeth and then sucked the same spot. He searched for her clit with his tongue and found it. He gave it a nip and sucked on it. April couldn't take any more. She bucked her hips and pressed herself against George's mouth and her juices mixed with the peppermint as George continued licking her opening.

"Ohhhh! Ohhh Ohhh Shiiit! -- Shhiiiiit!"

Her orgasm lasted for a couple of minutes as George continued to administer to her pussy with his tongue.

"Oh my holy shit! - "That's the most fantastic feeling I've ever had!" she exclaimed as she began to calm down.

George kept up his attentions and brought her back to a quiet state before he lifted his head and looked at her. Her head lay to one side and her eyes were closed. She looked absolutely gorgeous and content.

As George stood beside the bed watching her, she opened her eyes and stared up at him.

"Thank you!" was all she could manage at first.

"It was my pleasure, - one of the finest desserts I've ever experienced"

"You're going to fuck me, aren't you?"

"Not if you don't want me to."

"I think I do."

George sat on the bed beside her and began to unbutton her blouse. She didn't try to interfere. He unbuttoned it from the bottom up and opened it wide. When her saw her breasts, encased in a lovely white bra, trimmed with lace, he let out a low whistle.

"What?"

"You're breasts are lovely, fantastic, - first class!"

She responded with a smile but not a word.

"You have such a gorgeous face and fantastic legs. I though maybe your tits would be small and lopsided."

She lifted her hand and hit him in the ribs. They both laughed and he leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

"I've got another idea. How would you like to take a bath with me and we can get all that sticky off you before we get some more sticky in you?"

"It sounds nice. After what you just did I'm in favor of anything you suggest."

George returned to the bathroom and opened the taps in the bathtub, adjusting them to get the temperature he wanted. He walked back to the bedroom and removed his shirt and shorts in front of her. He helped her sit up and removed her blouse and bra. Then he took off his jockey shorts and they were both in the nude. April inspected George as he led her to the bathroom. He dropped her hand and tested the water. He sprinkled some bubble bath that had come with the hotel room on the water and watched if foam.

"Test the water April and see if it's too warm for you."

"I like it as hot as I can stand." She swished her fingers in the water and told George she could take it. He helped the young girl get into the tub and sit down. He ran enough water into the tub so that it would be close to overflowing then he got in and sat behind her, stretching his legs around her on each side.

George moved as far as he could to his end of the tub and leaned back against the end of the tub and the wall. He pulled April back against him and felt her bottom press against his penis. She leaned back against his chest and laid her head against his shoulder, closing her eyes.

"I've got to feel those fabulous tits of yours!"

"Mmm!" was all she said.

George reached his arms around her, pinning her arms to her sides and he grasped one of her breasts in each hand and lifted them gently and squeezed them lightly and fingered the nipples.

"Mmmm! - that feels nice!"

George played with April's breasts for a several minutes. He had made certain that soap and a wash cloth were within reach and he picked them up and put them in the water. He ran the new bar of soap around the girl's breasts, lathering them and feeling them at the same time. He worked the soap down across her stomach and told her to open up as far as she could. She spread her legs and pushed them against the sides of the tub, her legs on top of his. He lathered her pubic hair and rinsed it clean with his fingers and lathered it again.

April emitted small sounds and gasps of pleasure as George washed her mound and then ran the soap down between her legs. He lathered her crotch and pressed his finger up inside her, soaping her vagina to clean out the last of the sticky ice cream. He used the wash cloth and scrubbed her crotch and pubic mound with it. All the while, April lay in bliss, her eyes closed and murmuring how wonderful it felt.

The water was beginning to cool and George was beginning to heat up. He stood up and toweled himself dry and he took a fresh towel and helped April out of the tub. He rubbed the towel around her body, drying her skin and feeling her lovely curves. He paid special attention to drying her tits and crotch.

"Don't you think my pussy's dry enough?" she chided him as she stood spread-eagled and he ran the towel back and forth between her legs.

"Let me check." He dropped the towel and jammed his hand in her crotch, forcing two fingers into her opening as far as he could and feeling the walls of her vagina with his fingertips. April let out a grunt of pleasure at this invasion.

"I don't think it's going to dry there for a while. We'll have to let it be for now."

"Can we kiss some before you fuck me?"

"Sure! - We can do whatever you want to. - I really meant it when I said I wouldn't do it unless you really want to."

"I really do! - I've never been with a man like this, - so sensual, so sexy. - When you propositioned me in the dining room with that hundred, I think I knew right away that we were going to sleep together tonight."

He took her in his arms and kissed her. She opened her mouth and pressed her naked body against his. Their tongues entwined; their bodies melded to one another and they held the kiss for a long time. Then they went back to the king-size bed they kissed several more times. George fucked the beautiful twenty-year old blonde. They began with her on top and finishing with her on the bottom as he moved in and out and finally sprawled on top of her and spent his seed into her. They lay in each other's arms and fell asleep.

George awakened and immediately realized he had a tremendous erection. He opened his eyes to find April leaning on her elbow and fondling him with her free hand. She squeezed him and pumped her hand along his cock. She squeezed his balls and delved down into his scrotum with her fingers.

"I thought maybe I could get you to wake up." She taunted him.

Without saying a word George lifted his head off the pillow and found her closest nipple with his mouth, sucking it between his tongue and the roof of his mouth and nipping it with his teeth."

Geez! I'm not breakfast! - If you're hungry they have a great buffet downstairs."

"I'm hungry all right! He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her onto her back. He mounted her and fucked her again, far more savagely than he had last night. April responded with outcries that told him she loved it. She stretched her crotch open to its limit, raised her legs up in the air, and pressed herself against him to force his cock as deep into her as was possible. When she came she literally screamed and the he grunted and his orgasm satisfied him too.

They bathed together again and dressed. George kissed the lovely young waitress and told her that he had never spent three hundred dollars so wisely. He got her phone number and told her he would be in touch. She shouldn't worry if she didn't here from him right away but he wanted more ice cream desserts.

"We've got another one called red hot panties with strawberries and cream. - It's available any time."

"I'll definitely want to try that."

They kissed again and she left. George tried to concentrate on what he had to accomplish during the day.

jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers