George: Book 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers

"Are you ready, George?" Jory asked.

"Do you want me to say 'go' or what?"

"Whatever."

George looked at his watch and started counting, "Ten, nine, eight, -- two, one, go!"

Jory started his hands at Kathleen's knees and skimmed them up the outside of her legs. It seemed as if he fumbled around a bit, and then ran them all the way up to her waist. Her dress had a fairly full skirt so his hands had room underneath. He started pulling his hands slowly back down and finally they appeared at her knees holding a garter belt. Jory peeled Kathleen's nylons over her shapely calves and lifted one foot at a time to remove her garter belt and stockings in a tangled mess. He tossed them to Tim, "Here, Tim, feel what a real lady's underwear is like."

Kathleen had stood stoically while her undergarments were removed, betraying no emotion on her lovely face.

Quickly, Jory put his hands back under the gorgeous woman's skirt and stroked her uncovered thighs. His hands moved to the softer inside portion of her upper legs, and suddenly, the expression on Kathleen's face changed to betray her feigned composure. "Ooh!" she said, "you have cold hands."

"Your thighs are like soft velvet," Jory said. He had both hands stroking the upper half of her inner thighs as George marked one minute. Kathleen had her head back and her eyes were closed, a strained expression on her pink lips. She shifted her weight from foot to foot, which produced a swaying motion in her body.

Encouraged, Jory said, "You like this don't you Kathleen?"

"You've got naughty fingers, Jory," she responded.

Jory removed one hand because in the confined space between Kathleen's upper thighs, there just wasn't room for both hands to enjoy her treasures. He moved his right hand through her legs and flicked his fingers against her pubic mound, through her thin silk panties.

"Not there," Kathleen warned, "That's not part of my legs."

Jory retracted his fingers and continued stroking the lady's inner thighs, as close as he could get to her crotch without touching her panties. He did not intend to let his idle hand go to waste. He lifted the front of Kathleen's blue dress and held it above her waist. Tim and George now had a clear view of the feeling hand but they couldn't see Kathleen's panties.

Jory ran his hand back and forth through the legs of this gorgeous woman who may or may not have been enjoying the intimate attention and observation. Her eyes were closed and it was difficult to tell what her thoughts were.

Jory poked his fingers into her soft inner thigh as George reluctantly marked two minutes. Before retracting his hand, Jory gave Kathleen's pussy a quick feel through the crotch of her panty.

"Ooh!" Kathleen yelped.

Jory removed his hand and dropped her dress back into place. Kathleen relaxed and opened her eyes. She gave Jory a wan smile to assure him that she was not really upset by his last little fling with her crotch. "Well, how do you like my legs, hotshot? While you were messing around up there I was thinking about the nights I spent in high school, in a drive in movie, with my date's hands up my skirt."

"Your legs are fabulous," Jory assured her, "Tell us more about the drive in movies."

"You guys just get back to your poker; I'll get some cold beer. I need a drink to settle my nerves after your little stimulation."

Reluctantly, the three players resumed their game. George won a forty-dollar pot. On the next hand, he folded early as Tim and Jory competed for the pot. Instead of watching, as Tim studied his cards and tried to decide if Jory was bluffing, George rose and found Kathleen sipping her drink in the kitchen. He asked her if she wanted to dance.

She was even tipsier now than in their earlier dance. She leaned against George as he slowly stepped to the music. Although being a bit wobbly on her feet, Kathleen was cheerful and talkative as she told George about her interests. She impressed George with the scope of her knowledge and activity in the Lexington community where she and Bill lived. She seemed to be involved with every artistic endeavor from the opera to various art exhibits.

When Tim asked George if he was in for the next hand, he replied that he wanted to sit out a few. The other two players agreed it was time for a break to get some fresh air. They left and George was alone with the gorgeous Kathleen.

The couple that remained in the suite continued to dance and talk. At one point, George asked her how she found time for her husband. "He has his business," she replied, "and he really doesn't have much time for me either."

George mentioned that he thought her husband was a bit too competitive. She agreed but she told George that Bill wasn't likely to change. She also volunteered that she and Bill understood one another well and had a pretty good marriage.

"He's a great guy and I'm lucky to have found him. I probably put up with some things other women wouldn't. He's had a couple of flings and he even told me I could have one if I wanted to. I almost did one time; I thought I had found a man that I would like to go to bed with. I found out just in time what a rat he really was and I avoided having sex with him."

"You seemed to be actually enjoying your little grope with Jory."

"I guess so. I've had more to drink than I should have. My inhibitions are a bit inhibited themselves I think.

The song ended and it was the last one on the tape. Before she went to change tapes, Kathleen gave George a kiss on the cheek and whispered, "Thanks."

While his wife was busy with the tape player, Bill returned to the suite. He glanced at his wife's hosiery draped across the back of the davenport. Then he asked George where the others were. George explained that they were just outside for a break.

"Good!" said Bill; I'm ready to take my money back when they get back here."

Chapter 3

When Tim and Jory returned a short time later, and sat at their places around the card table, Bill joined them as if he were back in the game.

"Did you find a bank open this time of night?" Tim queried him.

"Since we bent the rules already tonight, I thought we could bend them a little further. One of you can float me a loan from your winnings and we can negotiate collateral. Tim, how about floating me $200," Bill cajoled.

"What collateral do you propose?" Tim asked with definite interest in his voice.

"We'll make this interesting for everybody, a little strip poker. If I lose the $200, Kathleen will remove her dress and give it to you till I pay you back."

"I don't want her dress. She could go put on another one from the closet."

"No, no, that's the enticing part of the offer. She would have to take it off and leave it off until I get it back for her."

"I'm not sure, Bill. What will your gorgeous wife think of this idea?"

"She's usually game to do whatever I ask her to do. Anyway, she's on the way to not caring about much of anything."

Tim looked at Jory, who nodded and then at George. George hesitated and then shrugged. Tim counted out $200 and handed it to Bill.

"Remember," Bill reminded him, "You don't get the dress unless I lose all the money."

Kathleen entered the room and heard the last comment. "What dress are you talking about?"

George explained, "Your husband just put up the dress you're wearing as collateral for a $200 loan. If he loses the money, you have to take it off and not put anything else on."

Kathleen looked at her husband as if he had sold her into slavery. "Bill! I haven't got much on under here. I don't think I like this."

"You've got a slip on don't you?"

"Yes, but it's the skimpiest one I own."

"Well my luck will change and you won't have to worry. You can come over and help me play if you want to protect your interests."

Kathleen scowled at him for several seconds and then shook her head and walked out of the room. "I'd better get some air myself. I feel a little dizzy," she threw back at them as she walked out.

The game resumed. It was George's deal. Bill won the first hand, a thirty-dollar pot, which raised his spirits even higher.

But by the time Kathleen returned, fifteen minutes later, he was down to fifty dollars of the $200 loan. Kathleen came over to check and seemed pretty apprehensive when she heard the status.

"Bill, you'd better do something to change your luck. I really don't want to show my body to this group of drunks." She stood watching the game intently with a fresh drink in her hand.

On the next deal, Bill obviously had a pretty good hand and everybody folded, giving him the ante. On the following hand, Bill opened the betting again, Tim folded, Jory checked and George raised ten dollars.

Bill raised another ten, Jory folded and George matched the raise. George had three fours, and when Bill drew two cards, it looked like he had three of a kind also. George drew two cards and was amazed to see the fourth four turn up. His expression was stone faced as he opened the bidding with a ten. He was dead certain that Kathleen was about to lose her dress.

Bill raised ten and George raised ten again. Bill could only check, as he had only ten dollars left to bet with. He turned over three queens and looked at George saying, "You're a good poker player George, I can't read you at all."

George silently displayed his hand for all to see and Bill and Kathleen had reactions similar to the ones they had to Jory's valentine hand earlier.

"Shit!" Kathleen exclaimed, "I can't believe it!"

"Damn!" Bill exploded, "Four crappy little fours." He looked helplessly at his wife.

Kathleen recovered her composure quickly and tried to make the best of her predicament. "Well, I guess it is show time for you boys. I'll see if we have any stripper music in the house. But don't expect me to rub up against you any more when I serve the beer." Her words were upbeat but her tone was subdued and her voice a mite shaky.

She went to the music center and in a minute the sound of Michael Jackson's "Beat It" came from the speakers. Kathleen stood in the living room swaying back and forth to the beat as the others gathered in front of her. She was in no hurry as she reached back to lower her zipper. She slid it down six inches and then stopped.

As the music increased in tempo, Kathleen lifted her dress and displayed her fantastic legs for the second time in the evening. After a minute or so, she had lifted the dress high enough to reveal a glimpse of her tiny black panty. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other and allowed the four men to watch her little black panty shift back and forth.

"Oh yeah! Take it off Kathleen," Tim encouraged her.

She dropped the dress back in place and finished the unzipping task. She pulled the straps off her shoulders and dropped the dress to the floor, standing in a short black slip that didn't even cover her entire panty. The low neckline revealed that, in addition to gorgeous legs, her entire figure would be the envy of any woman. She kicked the dress to Tim and tried to smile. Then she walked to a table where she had left her drink, picked it up and scampered out of the room.

Bill stood up and said uncomfortably, "I'd better go see if she's all right." He followed his wife.

The other three sat in silence reflecting on the lovely Kathleen until Bill returned. They looked at him with questioning eyes.

"She's fine, but she's embarrassed. She said she won't come out unless she can put on a different slip."

"I guess we didn't cover that in the rules," Jory reflected.

"Yeah!" said Tim, "tell her its okay. We want her to come out and keep us company."

Bill left and returned. The three visitors were preparing to resume the game, assuming that Bill would drop out for good now. - However, that was not the case.

"Who's going to loan me another stake?" were the first words from Bill's mouth when he reentered the room.

Of course the next question was "What's your collateral this time."

"How about my shirt and pants?" Bill answered with a chuckle.

"Ten bucks if you'll keep them on," came from Tim. The others laughed.

"Ten bucks for what?" The men turned and saw Kathleen standing at the entrance to the room. She was wearing a jade green slip that covered her legs to mid thigh. The top was also less revealing than the black slip she had traded in. She looked as if her make up was freshened and she looked stunning. George felt his prick twinge as he stared at her.

"Bill wants more cash," Jory said. "We offered him ten dollars for his shirt and pants."

"I love that color, Kathleen," George said, "You look sexier in that slip than in the shorter one."

She gave George a wan smile. Bill was still lobbying for money. "How much will you give me for the slip, George?"

"Bill, please don't!" Kathleen pleaded.

"Three hundred," George offered.

Bill held out his hand. He looked at his wife and said, "Don't worry, dear, I'll be very careful with this money."

Kathleen shook her head in dismay. "I'm going back and change some other things too." She walked back toward her bedroom.

George felt guilty as he handed Bill his new bankroll and Tim dealt the next hand. He felt as if he had betrayed Kathleen, but then she was a big girl and he wasn't sure that she was only going along with this game because she had too much to drink. For all George knew, she liked what was going on. George picked up two pair, jacks and fives. He hoped there were some other good hands at the table.

Jory opened the betting and Jory and Bill checked. George was ready to raise, but decide a little bluff was in order so he checked also.

When Bill saw George take one card, he looked at his hand and folded. Jory drew three cards, looked at his hand and folded also. Tim drew two cards and opened the bidding for five dollars. George contemplated whether or not Tim had three of a kind. On at least two other occasions, George knew that Tim had kept a kicker and drawn only two cards to a high pair. George raised ten.

Tim just checked and showed a pair of aces. What had begun a promising hand for George yielded a small pot.

Kathleen came back and served a round of drinks. She kept her promise about no body contact until she got to George and he felt her leg against his as she set his beer down. He reached down and patted her behind her knee to show he was aware.

George dealt himself a hand with two small pairs, but when the other three showed a desire to compete, he folded on the second round of bidding.

He got up and asked Kathleen if she wanted to dance once more. She hesitated and glanced at her husband. Bill was concentrating on his cards; Kathleen shrugged and nodded.

With a beautiful woman in his arms, a belly full of drinks and the feel of the smooth jade silk under his hands, George felt both melancholy and excitement at the same time. He was picturing a certain outcome for the evening, but wasn't sure how to achieve it just yet.

Kathleen was quiet this time, but she allowed George to draw her close and she placed her face close against his shoulder. Finally she said, "A penny for your thoughts."

"I'm afraid they're a bit jumbled right now. I've had too many beers. I don't like the way Bill treats you but I'm taking advantage of it anyway so I'm no better. I really enjoy holding you like this and I want to fuck your gorgeous ass off!" George answered.

Kathleen let out a little gasp, but she didn't draw away.

George continued, "I want to chew on your little panties until you can't stand it any longer and then I want to take them off and wrap my bulging cock in them and stick it into you and thrust it into you until we explode together."

Kathleen swallowed hard. "I - I think maybe you'd better get back to your poker game. I need to sober up a bit before things get out of hand here." She drew back from George and then came back and whispered in his ear, "Don't think I'm not tempted."

George got back to the table, as the next hand was ready to start. "Who won," he asked.

Bill and Jory pointed at Tim. George noticed that Bill's stake had already shrunk nearly in half.

George left his hand on the table until all five cards had been dealt. He picked up two kings, a jack, a seven and a deuce. He opened the betting for ten dollars and Jory raised ten. Bill checked and Tim folded. George matched Jory's raise.

Jory asked for one card and Bill asked for three. George took three and found that one of them was a third king.

Tim got up and started dancing with Kathleen as the second round of betting began. All three remaining players seemed to feel they had a winning hand and the pot mounted rapidly. Bill's feigned conservatism was certainly not in evidence.

Jory was the first to sense that he had a loosing hand and he started checking. As Bill approached the end of his cash pile, he also checked and displayed three jacks. Jory had the expected two pair and George took the pot with his kings, again much to Bill's dismay.

Tim and Kathleen stopped dancing when they heard Bill cursing his fowl luck. When Kathleen looked at the single twenty-dollar bill in front of her husband, her dismay equaled his.

But Bill recouped forty dollars on the next hand as Kathleen watched and encouraged him. Hopeful, he let caution fly and dumped the whole bundle into the next hand against Jory, as Tim and George anticipated the outcome. Jory had drawn a single card to a possible straight and had hit it. Bill was floored when he saw the nine high straight; he had three jacks again.

Bill could not look his gorgeous wife in the eye as he rose from the table and headed for the bathroom. Kathleen could not look George in the eye as he stood up and came toward her.

"Do you want to take it off or shall I? - or do you want to call it off?" he asked her gently.

"Go ahead," she said almost inaudibly.

George took her by the hand and led her into the living room. On the way, she drained the remainder of her drink, which was about half full. Tim and Jory followed in licentious anticipation.

George stood behind Kathleen and placed his hands on her waist. She stood quietly, tensely, with her hands at her sides, holding her empty glass in her right hand. Slowly, George slid his hands over her hips and down her thighs until they reached the hem of the jade slip. Lifting the bottom of the slip, he retraced his path with his hands to her waist. His hands continued upward along her sides, until his fingers were almost in her armpits. Then he dropped the slip back into its original place.

Next, George caressed Kathleen's shoulders and slowly inched the straps of her slip off them. The straps fell slack down her arms, but the slip stayed in place. It was fitted at the waist and the satin clung to her body.

"You have to take it off from the bottom," she directed him.

George reached down to the hem of the slip again and began to raise it slowly, this time running his hands up the bare front of the beautiful woman's thighs. When he reached the front of her panties, which he couldn't see from behind, he probed at her pubic mound with his fingers.

"Please don't do that," Kathleen begged, her eyes closed in concentration and apprehension.

George continued to raise the slip and when his hands reached Kathleen's bra, he again hesitated to take liberties with her breasts. He rubbed his hands up and down her bare stomach and fondled the lower part of her tits through the skimpy bra.

"Please!" Her plea was more strained and insistent this time.

"Raise your arms."

She obliged, making her body even more vulnerable to his ravishing hands. George gave her breasts one more squeeze and then lifted the slip up over her head and arms.

Kathleen lowered her arms and covered her chest. George stepped around in front of her to admire her with the other two men in the room. She wore a matching dark green bra and panty, and while the panty was more substantial than the black one she had discarded, it was still not conservative. The bra covered her heavenly breasts, but no more.

jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers