George: Book 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers

Tim and Jory began to clap lightly to show Kathleen their appreciation for her beauty and for her good sportsmanship in putting up with their lustfulness. "Bravo, Kathleen," Jory encouraged her. "You are the most gorgeous, enticing, and sophisticated lady I've ever met."

Kathleen tried to smile and then quickly found a chair and sat down to try and withdraw her nakedness from the threesome.

Bill returned and surveyed the scene, noting how composed his wife seemed, his spirits rose a little. "Well," he tried to laugh, "You can't say I'm not a good host."

"Bill, we're really getting into this game now," Jory said, "I'll loan you four hundred on Kathleen's bra.

Bill studied his wife. She looked up at him and shrugged. "Why stop now," she said sarcastically, "And anyway you guys are such gentlemen that I really feel I'd be safe with you even if I were naked. You wouldn't take advantage of a naked lady, who's just a little drunk, would you?" She was looking straight at George when she said it.

George smiled, "As long as your wife is so game, Bill, I'll put up five hundred for her panties." Another pang of conscience stabbed at him as he said it.

"Just give me the four hundred, Bill responded, "and I'll show you horny bastards how to play some real poker."

When the game resumed, Kathleen refreshed everyone's drinks and got out some cheese and crackers and pickled herring. She had lost some of the earlier self-consciousness about her state of undress, strutting around in front of the four men and even rubbing her hip against them on occasion.

She walked around the table looking at hands, being careful not to comment. As Bill continued to lose, she made several remarks about his play after the hand was over. He didn't argue with her but became more defensive and determined.

At about eleven o'clock, the group got into the biggest pot of the evening. George had to fold with three tens, as it was obvious that someone had a huge hand. It appeared that Jory and Bill had good hands and Tim was staying in just to bid up the pot and deplete Bill's funds. Finally, Tim folded and Bill could not match Jory's raise and faced the prospect of having to fold with his best hand of the night.

Jory came up with a proposed solution. "I'll tell you what old friend; I'll consider the bet called if I can feel Kathleen's knockers for two minutes after I take her brassiere off."

Kathleen gasped. She had not seen Jory's hand but had seen Bills. Bill was thinking. Both players had drawn one card and were probably holding straights or full houses. Finally Bill looked at his wife.

"What should I do, honey? You decide."

"Kathleen shrugged, "I don't know. It's a good hand."

Jory twisted the knife. "If you win, you can buy her other clothes back and still have funds to continue."

Bill finally decided, "Call!" He displayed a hand with five spades.

Jory clapped his hands. "Too bad old friend, but losers get no mercy." He turned over three sixes and two fours.

Instead of swearing as everyone expected, Bill stood quietly and gave an astonished look of embarrassment at Kathleen. Then he strode quickly from the room and out of the apartment. Jory looked at Tim. "Go make sure Bill's all right, will you Tim?"

Kathleen stood up and looked at the two remaining men who were looking at her. "I'm -- I'm not sure I can go through with this."

"Kathleen," Jory started, "How long have we known each other?"

"Seven or eight years I guess."

"And I've wanted to get my hands on your tits since the first night I met you. I was serious when I said I almost grabbed a feel of you in Vegas. This will probably be my only chance."

Kathleen looked at Jory and then slowly turned her back to him. "Do you know how to work one of these things?"

Jory stepped up and smoothly unclasped the bra at Kathleen's back. She held the garment in place as she turned to face the two men again. She looked at George and smiled. George sensed that she was going to allow Jory to do what he wanted to do while George watched and grew jealous.

With a practiced shrug of her shoulders, Kathleen had the bra in her hand and tossed it on the card table. Her marvelous breasts stood proudly in front of her with large nipples that made George's mouth water.

Jory advanced in anticipation, but Kathleen held out her hand and stopped him. "We've got to do this right, not standing in the middle of the living room." She turned and ran toward her bedroom.

Jory and George were right behind her and found her stretched full length on her bed, lying on her back. She covered her breasts with her arms.

Jory sat on the bed beside her and took her hands in his. He pulled her arms to her sides and she offered no resistance. "You've got the most beautiful set of tits I've ever seen on a woman!" Jory's hands trembled in anticipation as he held them poised over her chest.

George looked at his watch and counted down to go. Jory grasped Kathleen's fabulous tits in his hands and squeezed them, gently at first, then harder. The lovely woman grunted in pain and he eased his grip. After squeezing and pulling on both breasts for half a minute, Jory concentrated his attentions on the nipples. He grasped each nipple between the thumb and forefinger of his hands and squeezed them gently. He pressed the nipples down into the soft flesh surrounding them. Then he pulled them out and stretched them full length, pulling until Kathleen again indicated he was hurting her.

Despite the pain, the intense tit action was obviously turning Kathleen on. George noted that she had bent her knees, planted her feet flat on the bed, and lifted her ass off of it; her pelvis raised invitingly, her legs spread slightly. George longed to plant his hand between her legs, but he watched silently.

Jory began grabbing the front of Kathleen's aroused tits and squeezing them as if he were milking a cow. "Damn, Kathleen, you've got the greatest damn tits! They're fabulous! Like squeezing ripe melons! I could do this for hours." At this she lifted her pelvis higher off the bed. George called out the one-and-a-half-minute mark.

Jory was getting more excited and his excitement brought more painful treatment of Kathleen's breasts. Jory squeezed the tits together and then pulled them apart as far as they would go. He pulled on the nipples as if he were trying to lift the beautiful woman off the bed. He finally put his mouth over one nipple and sucked it into his mouth and bit it, causing Kathleen to scream in pain and excitement. He was about to attack the other side with his mouth when George told him time was up and pulled him away.

Reluctantly, George and Jory left the room and left Kathleen on the bed to relax and regain her composure.

Chapter 4

As Jory and George sipped fresh beers in the living room, Tim returned to report that Bill was in the bar in the next building. He had told Tim he was okay and just wanted to drown his sorrows alone.

Tim asked if Jory had collected on his bet and Jory smiled sheepishly. George said, "He damn near tore her tits right off her."

Tim found himself a fresh beer and asked if anyone was interested in more poker. Jory suggested that they could make the game more interesting if Kathleen would play.

"What do you mean?" Tim asked.

"I'll explain it when she comes back out."

"If she comes back," George added.

"Explain what?" Kathleen was standing at the end of the hall listening. She had put on a crimson robe, but she hadn't bothered to tie the front and she presented a breathtaking, erotic view to the horny trio.

Jory started his explanation, "We want you to join the card game, with a new set of rules." The three of us will bet one hundred dollars on each hand, five cards and no draw. You get to keep the money from each of us that you beat. But if one or more of us have higher hands than you do, those who beat you get a five minute session in the bedroom with you."

"Five minutes each or together?"

"The winners have to share you. You only have to put up five minutes for each hand that you lose to one or more hands. What do you say, Kathleen?"

"I don't think that's a fair game. I'll be in the bedroom after three fourths of the hands. I'll need some odds to even things out; I get seven cards to your five."

Jory looked at Tim and George. Tim nodded and George shrugged his shoulders.

"Then we only bet fifty each," Jory negotiated.

Kathleen nodded.

"Ok, and the robe comes off in the bedroom."

"Are there any other rules?" she asked.

"Do you mean at the table or on the bed?"

"Either."

"Not unless you want to propose some."

"No onlookers; only the winners involved in the action can be in the room."

"Fair enough, let's shuffle and deal."

The three men and one woman, all pretty drunk and still drinking, sat around the table. They cut for dealer and Tim was high with the queen of clubs. He dealt five cards around the table and gave two more to Kathleen.

"You gentlemen had better anti up," she reminded them.

One hundred fifty dollars soon lay in the middle of the table. George turned over his hand, which had a pair of kings. Tim had two pair and Jory had nothing. Kathleen showed her hand with three tens and she gleefully scooped up the cash. The three men enjoyed watching her breasts flop around inside her robe as she reached out for the money.

The male players threw more money on the table and Kathleen dealt the next round. George picked up a pair of sixes. Kathleen groaned as she looked at her hand. When the four hands came down, each hand had one pair, but Kathleen's hand was low with a pair of deuces.

Kathleen stood dutifully and walked toward the bedroom with the three lustful men at her heels. She stopped off at the kitchen and found a kitchen timer. She made a big show of setting the timer to five minutes and then headed for the bedroom. She placed the timer on a dresser inside the door and stopped at the foot of the bed to allow Jory to remove her robe. Then she sprawled face down on the bed.

"Let's roll her over," suggested Tim, "I've got to get my hands on those fabulous tits." Jory and Tim gently rolled Kathleen onto her back. She didn't resist, but she held her legs together tightly. Tim sat on the bed beside her and grasped her breasts gently in his hands. As he began to massage Kathleen's chest, George motioned to Jory to sit behind Tim. George sat across from Jory and began gently rubbing Kathleen's right leg at the knee. Jory took the cue and started on the left knee.

Slowly the two leg men inched their hands up the beautiful woman's shapely legs, concentrating on the soft inner thighs. Kathleen didn't complain but she still held her legs together.

"This really isn't fair! - I've never in my life imagined being felt up by three horny lechers at once."

Jory was in a bigger hurry than George and reached the top ahead of him. He slid his hand across the front of the lady's smooth silk panties and then caressed her navel. Tim was alternating between pinching her nipples and squeezing her entire breasts.

George's hand reached the top of Kathleen's thigh and then he retraced his path back to her knee. He put pressure on the knee, trying to pry her legs apart, but Kathleen held fast, keeping her knees together. Seeing George's intent, Jory tugged on the other knee and Kathleen, with tension obviously growing inside her relented somewhat. She allowed her knees to be forced apart about six inches.

Now as George and Jory stroked her legs, they had much better access to the velvet soft inner thighs. Kathleen could surely tell the difference too, and she let out a small moan and relaxed her struggle to hold her legs inward. Sensing victory, George and Jory pulled her knees wide apart, opening the avenue to her pussy to their eager fingers.

Both men stared in amazement at the crux of Kathleen's sexuality. The little strip of green silk stretched across her crotch, only enhanced the excitement of the two men and provided almost no protection from their intended attack.

"Oh jeez! - How much time is left? - I can't take much more of this!"

"Another two minutes sweetheart!"

"Be careful! - Please! – I'm really getting pretty worked up. "

They gave up all pretence of interest in the acquiescent woman's legs. Knowing how much time remained on the timer, they both had a hand on the front of her panty with fingers trailing down into the moist junction below. Jory was the first to insert his entire hand under the silk, stroking Kathleen's pubic mound and pulling at the hair that covered it.

Please don't do that! - Please!" She moaned again and raised her pelvis, pushing back at the invading hands. George joined Jory inside the skimpy protective barrier, and after several squeezes of the fleshy pubis, he began to probe the moist lips of her cunt.

Kathleen's juices were flowing and she was beginning to thrash around and moan louder. It was obvious now that she would not resist anything that the men wanted to do to her. Jory told George that they should each push two fingers inside her and stretch her cunt. They were just about to try that when the timer rang.

George was sure that they could have continued on and Kathleen was in no shape to stop them. However, George signaled Jory and the two men pulled their hands out of the little panty and gently rubbed the front of them to bring her slowly down. Tim stopped as well and the three each gave the woman a kiss on the cheek and left the room.

In a few minutes, Kathleen joined them, back in her robe, and a fresh pair of panties on, the third of the evening. This one matched the color of the robe.

She seemed completely composed, as if nothing had just occurred in the bedroom, but she was also obviously pretty drunk. Yet she mixed herself another drink, but poured in more water and less liquor. She took a swallow and returned to the card table. The men joined her, wondering what was coming next.

It was Tim who suggested that they up the anti. "Let's put up a hundred, and if Kathleen loses she has to take off the robe and her panties."

Six eyes turned to Kathleen as she thought before giving her answer.

"What the hell good are my panties anyway? You guys didn't have much trouble getting inside did you? But it will have to be two hundred each." She smiled at George and Jory.

The men slapped six hundred dollars on the table and George dealt out the hands. Kathleen held a straight that easily beat every other hand. Her spirits were high as she scooped up the money and added it to her stack.

"I feel like a cheap whore," she exclaimed. It doesn't feel so bad. The money makes up for a lot."

Another six hundred was spread on the table and Jory shuffled the spots off the deck before dealing. Before picking up her cards, Kathleen said, "This time if I lose, let's stay out here, I don't want to be on the bed. I want you guys to kiss me more, and hug me." Begrudgingly, the men agreed.

Jory swore at his hand and didn't even show it as he rose to go to the bathroom. George had a pair of sevens, and Tim had the other two sevens. Kathleen looked at the two men's hands and threw her hand in face down. "Damn the luck!" she exclaimed.

George turned Kathleen's hand over and found a pair of sixes. Tim had already stood up in anticipation.

Kathleen reminded the men that they needed the timer, which she went to fetch. She set it carefully for exactly five minutes.

"You have to disrobe before you can start the timer," Tim reminded her. "I think we got short changed the last time."

Kathleen turned her back to George and he helped her off with her robe. Without a second's hesitation, she skinned her panties down, stooped to pick them up and tossed them to Tim. He sniffed them and acted as if he couldn't get enough of the aroma.

Kathleen started the timer and turned to George. She wrapped her naked arms around him and offered him her lips. He started to kiss her hesitantly, but found her mouth wide open and her tongue probing at his lips. He opened his mouth a bit and she forced her tongue into it.

As they frenched, George found his hands on Kathleen's buttocks. He squeezed them twice and then began feeling the crack of her ass. He was about to push a hand into the back of her crotch when she broke the kiss and turned her attention to Tim.

Tim opened his mouth to the passionate woman immediately and their tongues were probing each other savagely. Tim's placed his hands under Kathleen's armpits and pressed his thumbs into the soft flesh of her breasts.

As this was going on the door to the apartment opened and Bill walked back in. He surveyed his wife, naked and kissing one of his employees, and collapsed into a chair. George could see that he was totally drunk and beyond caring what his wife did. He was nearly passed out cold.

George went over and shut the door that Bill had left open. When he turned around again, Kathleen was waiting for him. As she came into his arms this time, George was prepared. He positioned one hand so that her pubic mound ran right into his palm and he cupped her pussy with his fingers.

If this distracted Kathleen, she didn't let it show. She pressed against George harder than before and opened her mouth as if to swallow him. George clamped his mouth over hers and thrust his tongue as deep as he could reach. His fingers roughly squeezed the lips of her pussy and he forced his knee between her legs to gain more room. For the second time tonight, he thought he was going to get his fingers into this fantastic woman's cunt, but just then, Kathleen saw her husband, sprawled in a chair.

"Bill!" she gasped and broke the embrace that she was engaged in. She bent over him and he opened his eyes.

"You have -- having a great -- time, baby?"

"Never mind me! You're stinking drunk."

"Don't mind -- me! I'm just going to bed." He dragged himself out of the chair and down the hall to the bedroom where the boys had fondled his wife earlier. Kathleen followed as the timer rang.

George and Tim looked at one another in silence. Jory rejoined them and they told him about Bill's return and his condition. Tim felt that the three should leave, but Jory convinced them to stay.

In ten minutes, Kathleen returned, still nude. Without a hitch, she picked up her panties and put them on while the men watched. She put on the robe and tied it this time. "He's okay," she explained, "Sound asleep."

"We'd better go," Tim suggested.

"I wish you'd stay. I won't be able to sleep for awhile and I don't want to be alone. We can even continue the game if you want to."

Mechanically, they walked back to the table.

"Kathleen," Jory said, "The three of us are so worked up over you that if we continue, something may happen that none of us wants. We may rape you. Have you considered that?"

Kathleen's answer shocked the three men. "Well, let's let the cards decide. Let's up the anti to five hundred dollars and whoever beats me can fuck me."

Tim was the first to count out five hundred dollars and George followed suit. Jory had only four hundred eighty left, but Tim threw in twenty for him.

Jory dealt the cards tensely and picked up his small pile apprehensively. It was clear from his reaction that he had a very good hand.

George had ace high and Tim had a worse hand than that. Jory laid down two jacks and two fours. Kathleen had a pair of nines.

Jory looked a Kathleen apologetically. "Are you sure you want to do this? If you want to re-nig, I'll understand."

"It's your choice Jory. You won me fair and square."

"I don't think I can fuck my best friend's wife."

"Kathleen was silent for a moment then she got up from the table. She motioned Jory over to a comfortable chair and told him to sit and relax. She bent over him and started to unbuckle his belt. He protested at first, but she told him to shut up and sit still.

jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers