George: Book 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers

Kathleen removed Jory's pants and unbuttoned his shirt. Then she stripped off his undershorts, revealing a half-hard prick that poked out of a damp patch of thick black pubic hair.

Kathleen spread Jory's knees so she could kneel between them and she got him to slump down in the chair so she could reach his cock easily. She took it gently in her hands and began blowing on it. She cupped his balls and squeezed them gently.

The results were immediate. Jory's manhood began to swell and turn dark red. Kathleen bent over it and licked the tip. She ran her tongue around the head and then took the head between her lips into her mouth. She sucked slowly on the head as she kneaded Jory's swollen nuts.

Jory groaned with pleasure and slumped further so that his ass was barely on the chair. Kathleen let go of the head and licked down the shaft of his cock with her tongue. She stretched his cock to its full length by pulling at it with one hand and then she licked her way back up to the top.

Everyone had forgotten the rule about no onlookers as George and Tim gaped at what was going on between Jory and Kathleen.

Kathleen opened her mouth wide and knelt poised to engulf Jory's prick with her mouth. She lowered her mouth over it slowly and achieved coverage of about eighty per cent. She began to suck noisily on the shaft of blood filled meat. Her mouth moved up and down on it, always keeping the head inside. Jory couldn't stand much more. He grabbed the back of the gorgeous woman's head to make sure that she could not escape and then he pressed his cock against her face and let go.

Kathleen was prepared. She began to swallow the juice from Jory's orgasm. It didn't last all that long and she was able to suck his cock clean without a drop showing outside her mouth.

When Jory had subsided, Kathleen removed her mouth from his retreating prick, gave it one more kiss and a final squeeze to his balls. She rose and winked at George and headed for the bathroom.

Jory lay exhausted for several minutes and then got up and dressed himself. George mixed a cocktail and handed it to him and then fixed one for himself.

Chapter 5

Kathleen was back in a few minutes, as poised as ever. George had fixed her a drink and she accepted it gratefully. The foursome sat at the table and prepared for one more hand. Jory threw the five hundred he had saved on the table and Tim found that he needed to borrow forty dollars from George to make his anti. Tim dealt the cards and Kathleen let out a squeal as she picked up her hand. None of the men could challenge her flush. Gleefully, she scooped up the fifteen hundred dollars and looked at George.

"Since you're the only one with any money left, I guess it's up to you if you want to play any more."

George was counting his cash and found that he had nine hundred and eighty dollars. "I'll tell you what; we'll play one more hand and if you win, you get all the money and we'll all call it a night. But, if you lose, I get to spend the night with you."

Kathleen didn't even hesitate. "Deal, Jory."

The cards were dealt and George looked at his hand. It contained an ace of spades, jack of spades, eight of hearts and the two and three of diamonds. George was certain that he lost. Kathleen spread her cards face up on the table. She had the ace of hearts, ten of spades, nine of clubs, eight of diamonds, six of clubs, five of hearts, four of hearts and the deuce of spades. "Who won?"

George could not believe his luck. "Ace - jack beats ace - ten," he laughed.

Kathleen smiled at him and shrugged. Jory and Tim congratulated George and prepared to leave. George excused himself and went to the bathroom. He found some after-shave lotion and after washing his face and hands, he sprinkled a little on and returned to the living room.

Kathleen was alone in the room. The stereo was playing soft music and there was only a single lamp providing a dim light. She rose and came to him and they began to dance.

After the first number, George unfastened Kathleen's robe and let it fall open. She pressed her bare chest against him as they danced. His hands found their way to her ass and felt the thin material of her panties. He slipped a hand inside and squeezed one bare cheek of her behind. She pressed her box against his leg.

"You can do it any time you want to," she whispered in his ear.

"Do what?" he whispered back.

"Chew my panties off! Fuck my ass off!"

"There's something else I want to do first."

"What's that?"

"Tear your gorgeous tits off! - I haven't had my turn with them yet, remember."

At that Kathleen broke away from George and headed down the hall. George followed as Kathleen turned right instead of left and when George caught up to her, they were in a room that George had not been in before, a second bedroom. It had a king sized bed covered with a blue velvet bed spread. Kathleen stripped the bedspread off the bed, removed her robe and sprawled onto the bed on her back.

George was anxious to join her, but he had to plan his moves. He wanted to tantalize Kathleen until she would beg him to fuck her. He wanted to make sure that she would never forget this night and would want to repeat it again if at all possible.

George stood over the bed where Kathleen could watch him and began to unbutton his shirt. He did it slowly and pulled the tails out of his pants and removed it. He tossed it to the waiting brunette and she covered her chest with it, rubbing her tits through the material.

George unbuckled his belt deliberately and unzipped his fly. He lowered his trousers, took them off and hung them over the seat of a straight chair in the corner. He sat on a lower corner of the bed and removed his socks. Then he stood and faced Kathleen again and lowered his boxer shorts, allowing her to have a close look at his huge erection.

Kathleen stared at it and swallowed hard. "Are you sure this is what you want?" George asked her kindly.

The beautiful woman just nodded her head. Then to reinforce her nod she said, "I'm sure."

George reached down and pulled his shirt out of her grasp. He kneeled on the bed beside her and gently placed his hands over her ample breasts. They were so soft and vulnerable. He massaged them gently, watching Kathleen's eyes for a reaction.

She took a deep breath, let out a long sigh and tried to relax. Her expression was one of anticipation and trepidation combined. George understood that she had probably not had sex with a man other than her husband for a long time and she was not sure what to expect.

"Do you want me to talk to you while I'm making love to you?"

"Yes, talk to me. Say sexy things."

"Dirty talk?"

"Anything, reassure me. – I'm scared."

"You are one dynamite lady. You are the sexiest female imaginable. I want to fuck you so bad I can hardly stand it."

George's attention to Kathleen's breasts was increasing, but he hadn't reached Jory's level of frenzied abandon.

"I want you to fuck me. Fuck my ass off!"

"You are one sexy bitch! You are built for sex. You should spend your whole life with a stiff cock stuffed up your hot little cunt!"

"Why don't you do it then?" She was starting to respond to the tit action, moving her ass against the sheets and lifting it off the bed entirely.

George leaned over and kissed her on the navel. He tongued her belly button and then moved his mouth lower and ran his tongue across the top of her panty.

As he sank his teeth gently into her stomach through the thin red silk, Kathleen's legs separated as if forced apart by a crow bar. She lay completely open to him.

George gave her nipples one last squeeze and lowered his hands to stroke her stomach as his mouth worked lower down.

"You want it bad, don't you? You little cock loving whore?"

"Don't call me that! It's just been so long. I need your cock in me to feel like a woman again."

"You'll feel it all right. I'm going to put it to you like you've never had it before. But first I want you to ask me for it."

"You mean beg you?"

"Yes, I want you to beg for it."

George's attention was returned to the front of Kathleen's panties. He gently chewed on pubic mound through the silk. He bit hard enough so she could feel his teeth sink into her soft flesh. She was getting really turned on fast.

"Please get inside me! I want to feel you fucking me."

"Maybe I want a blow job like Jory got."

"I'll do that later. Please! Fuck me first! I need it so bad. Then I'll do anything you want. Just fuck me!"

"Maybe I'll just stick my cock between those big gorgeous tits and come all over them."

"No! I need it between my legs, in my cunt!"

George lowered his mouth between her spread legs and nipped the lips of her pussy with his teeth. Kathleen convulsed and pressed herself up against his face.

George suddenly stopped his attentions and got off the bed.' "What's wrong? What are you doing?" Her voice was near panic.

George reached back to her and grasped the top of her panty. He tugged it down and she lifted so he could work it off her torso and down her legs. She made no effort to conceal herself, but left her legs wide spread. George took advantage by staring into her crotch at the moist, excited juncture of her sex.

"You've undoubtedly got one of the hottest little pussies I've ever seen. You really do want it bad, don't you, you little bitch."

"Please just stick it in me. I can make it wonderful for you. I'll treat your fantastic cock like it's the greatest one on earth."

George leaned over and kissed the inside of one leg. He traced a path up the inside of her leg right to her opening and stopped. He repeated the procedure on the other leg. Kathleen was beside herself.

"I need it so much, more than I've ever needed anything."

"Poor little rich girl!" George commiserated, "Can't have the lollipop she desires."

George knew he couldn't hold out much longer. He wanted to fuck Kathleen as much as she wanted him to do it. He moved around to the side of the bed where she could watch what he was doing. Carefully, he wrapped the soft silk of her panty around his raging prick. Holding it in place with one hand, he crawled between her legs and brought the encased organ to her anxious receptacle.

She opened even wider and lifted to meet him. With two thrusts, George buried his cock and the red panty deep inside Kathleen. He lay still, poised over her supported by his hands and arms. He looked at her eyes but they were closed. Slowly, he withdrew part way and thrust in again.

"Yesss! That's what I want! Do it over and over again! - Fuck me! - Fuck me!"

George did. He began fucking Kathleen methodically. The smooth silk allowed his cock to slide in and out and it reduced the stimulation to give him more endurance than normal.

Kathleen's endurance was short lived. She bucked against George and then collapsed as an orgasm struck her with full force. George kept pumping until he felt her spasms subside and then he pushed his cock into her and sprawled his body on top of her.

"How was that?" he asked.

"Fabulous! That's what I needed. It was wonderful. Thank you!"

"There's a lot more where that came from. We're not done just yet."

"You mean you didn't?"

"Not yet."

"Oh."

"I want you on top."

Awkwardly, they rolled over on the bed, George maintaining his penetration of Kathleen's cunt. She lay on top of him, motionless as he held her gently in his arms.

After several quiet minutes, Kathleen began to move. She drew her pussy off George's invading cock and then plunged back down onto it. She sat up and began fucking him.

George reached up and placed his hands flat on the bouncing beauty's flopping breasts. He pushed against them as if he were bench pressing her body as she moved up and down. As her motion became more frenzied, George felt the excitement growing in his own loins. He grasped Kathleen's tits in a death grip with both hands and anticipated the eruption that was building inside of him.

Oblivious of the pain in her breasts, Kathleen continued pumping up and down the shaft that was jammed between her legs. "Come on!" she panted, "I want a damn gusher."

George was ready to oblige. He began lifting himself to meet her thrusts. She sensed that he was close and she was also. With one last thrust, she came down hard on his groin and collapsed onto his chest. George had to release his grip on her tits. To occupy his hands, he reached around her and plunged them into the crack of her ass, trying to get a finger up her rear tunnel.

Not to be outdone, Kathleen reached a hand around George's left leg and latched onto his balls. She gave them a terrific squeeze. The other hand groped around his other leg and poked at his scrotum and asshole.

At this point, both bodies succumbed to the physical stimulation they had been enduring. George felt his cock erupt into the moist tunnel that encased it. He also felt Kathleen's pussy contract and grabbed his prick in a grip that was intense as any he had ever experienced. Their mutual eruptions lasted for several minutes before they were able to regain control of their senses and begin to relax.

George stroked one hand up and down the crack of his lover's ass as she gently squeezed his balls, trying to extract any remaining drops of his precious fluid into her puss.

Kathleen was the first to speak. "That was pure heaven! I've never had it that good before."

"We'll do it even better next time. I promise!"

They lay quietly as George receded and at last he pushed Kathleen's shoulders back signaling her to disengage. Reluctantly she climbed off and rolled onto her back. George sat up. The red panty was still partially draped around his flaccid prick. He peeled the soaked red silk off and held it up. Miraculously, it was still in one piece and not even torn.

He got off the bed and went into the adjoining bathroom. He ran the sink full of warm water, added some liquid soap and put Kathleen's intimate undergarment into the soapy water to soak. Then he found a wash rag and soaked it in warm water from the faucet.

George returned to the bedroom where Kathleen had not moved. He sat beside her and reached between her legs with the warm washcloth. He carefully wiped her pubic mound and the outer lips of her pussy. He returned to the bathroom to rinse the cloth.

When he returned, he pushed the cloth up inside her and held it there. She smiled up at him indicating that it felt nice. She opened her legs as wide as she could and he pressed the cloth in a little further.

After cleaning Kathleen, George turned back the sheets of the bed and tucked her under the covers. He kissed her and told her to go to sleep. He promised he would call her in the morning. She didn't want him to leave, but she was asleep in five minutes as he sat next to her.

George showered and dressed. He looked in on Bill who was sleeping soundly. He returned to Kathleen's bedside, where she slept on her back. He lifted the covers to take a last look at her gorgeous body. He pinched each of her tits lightly and stroked her pussy until she aroused. Then he kissed her and told her he was on his way. She nodded and closed her eyes again. He covered her up and left.

jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers