Georgia Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was another surprise to me; I'd been expecting 3 well endowed, naked men to be torturing our clits. I'd visualised lying on something like a bed and looking at a big, hard cock whilst the owner's fingers were working on my clit.

Then he added another surprise; the winner would then have the pleasure of 5 audience volunteers trying to make her cum as many times as they could for a whole 30 minutes.

"No chance in that being me." I thought.

Diego then went on to explain the sequence of tables that would define the order of people coming onto the stage.

I wasn't particularly interested in that part so I sort of switched off and tried to psych myself up to resist the clit and tit torture that I was about to endure.

The next thing that I knew was 6 hands were tickling me or mauling my tits and pussy. Normally I would love that but I tried my best to put my head in a different world and to ignore what was happening to me. I thought back to my days in school, the bad times and the bad teachers. When I got punished and when the PE teacher made us go for cross-country runs in the rain and snow.

I started to think about the other girls and in our dorm room; then I had to stop myself because I started to remember the times when we experimented with our bodies. No; thinking about that was not on. I changed to thinking more about the nasty PE teacher who made us do gymnastics and yoga; then hockey in the rain in winter.

All the time I could feel the hands on me and in me. I really wanted to enjoy what they were doing to me but I knew that I couldn't. My mind went back to more bad times at school; the detentions, the canings (fortunately I only had one of those), the having to go to church on a Sunday morning regardless of the weather.

Hey readers, don't get me wrong, school wasn't that bad; in fact I had lots of good times, really good times.

Anyway, I have no idea how many sets of hands had tried to make me cum, nor how long I was surviving without cumming.

Then someone got a magic wand and held it against my clit.

"Oh fuck, I can't resist that." I said and started cumming; and it was a very intense one. So intense that the people around me backed off and just watched me.

The next thing that I knew was that Diego was telling everyone to back away. I wasn't sure if I'd nearly survived the hour or if I'd blacked out and they couldn't make me cum whilst I was out. Whichever, I'd only orgasmed once within the hour.

Both Rose and Mariana had orgasmed 4 times and I was declared the winner. I wasn't sure if I was happy or not. I'd just had the most intense orgasms of my life, so intense that I'd blacked out (I think); and now I was going to have to try to survive another 30 minutes of people probably trying harder than before to make me cum; and I couldn't do a damn thing about it.

I was glad that I was flat on my back on something soft because it wasn't long before my body was jerking as wildly as it could within the restraints of the ropes that were securing my wrists and ankles to the 4 corners of the bed.

The 3 magic wands were driving my nipples and clit crazy and I have no idea how many times that I orgasmed.

Finally, it was all over. I got a huge round of applause but all I could do was raise my right arm a little to thank them.

The curtains closed and Rose and Mariana came and untied me then almost carried me to the shower in the changing room.

I was still sat on the floor in the shower with it still turned on, when the boss came in and congratulated me. He told me that I was the first girl to win by blacking out.

I just about managed to smile.

Rose and Mariana and just about all the customers had left by the time that I walked out of the changing room and one of the bouncers helped me to a taxi.

It was about 1 p.m. when I woke up to the sounds of Martina singing as she worked. I looked at the clock, swore then dashed to the shower. Fifteen minutes later I had put on a skirt, mesh cut-off tank top, shoes; grabbed my purse and was quickly walking to get a taxi. I had an appointment with the hypnotist.

I showed the address to the driver and he knew where it was. It turned out that it was just around the corner from the gym.

I was walking up the stairs with 3 minutes to spare.

"So Georgia, what is it that I can do for you?"

The 30 something rather cute man who had introduced himself as Chuck, asked me as he indicated for me to sit on the big sofa. It is a low down one so I'd perched my butt on the front edge, spread my feet about shoulder width apart and kept my knees together. With my ultra-short skirt on he would have been able to see my bare pubes but that's all.

"I'm guessing that this is a rather unusual request but I want to be able to orgasm when anyone says a particular word."

"You are right Georgia that is an unusual request but not an impossible one, in fact only last year another young lady came to me with the exact same request."

"Were you able to help her?"

"Oh yes, it only took 4 sessions and she phoned me 2 weeks later to thank me."

"You make it sound easy."

"That all depends on the subject; some people are more susceptible to hypnotism than others."

"So what's involved, how does it work?"

"Well, for starters we have to find out if you are susceptible to hypnosis."

"And how do we do that?"

"I try to hypnotise you."

"Well, people in my job used to do it with a watch on a chain but technology helps us now; all you have to do is watch the screen of my tablet and we'll see what happens."

"Okay, when do we start?"

"Right now if you like Georgia."

"Okay Chuck; let's do it."

Chuck got up and went over to his desk and came back with his tablet. He tapped a few places then turned it to face me.

"Just concentrate on watching the screen Georgia; try to relax and let your mind go blank."

I did and the next thing that I knew was Chuck standing over me and clicking his fingers. I'd gone from perched on the front of the sofa to lying along it with my feet up and spread apart. My tiny skirt was bunched up around my stomach, my pussy on full display to him.

"Good Georgia. That was a very good start; I don't see any reason why we can't grant you your wish, but it will mean a lot of work by you."

"What sort of work?"

"Masturbation."

"Excuse me."

"Masturbation. Part of the solution is for you to say your chosen word every time that you orgasm and you need to orgasm as often as you can. Have you thought of a trigger word?"

"Err no, not yet."

"Well pick a word that is not in everyday use. You don't want to orgasm in the middle of an everyday conversation."

"Hmm, good point I said as I swung my feet round and off the sofa then pulled myself up to sit like I originally was."

"How about 'hypnosis'? " I said.

"I think that you should choose something else. If you have to explain what caused the orgasm someone may use that word again."

"Good point Chuck."

I thought for a few seconds then suggested 'Priapus'.

"I suppose that would work."

"Good, so when do I start?"

"Start what?"

"The masturbation."

"As soon as possible."

"Right now?"

"Well I suppose that we do have 15 minutes of your appointment left."

"Fifteen minutes; I can do it twice in that time. Shall I do it here?"

"If you wish."

I stood up, dropped my skirt and pulled my top off. I looked at Chuck and saw a bemused expression on his face.

"I work better like this." I said then sat back down and swung myself into the position that I'd been in when Chick brought me out of the trance.

I moved one leg so that the foot was on the floor then my right hand got busy.

"Priapus". I shouted as I went over the edge.

As my heart beat slowed down I looked at Chuck then said,

"Have I got time to go again?"

"Yes, sure, why not."

So I did; again shouting 'Priapus' as the waves of pleasure peaked.

Again, when my heart beat slowed I said to Chuck,

"So did I do it right? Is that what you want me to do over and over? How many times a day Chuck?"

"Whatever you are comfortable with Georgia."

"Ten times, twenty times, thirty times; which?"

"If I had to put a figure on it I'd say that 10 was good enough to start getting your brain to associate 'Priapus' with an orgasm."

"But 20 or 30 would be better?" I asked.

"I guess so, but that would take a lot of time Georgia. Can you really spare that time?"

"I can do it on the bus or on the beach; I've plenty of time then."

"I'll leave it up to you."

"So is that it? I just have to keep bringing myself off and shouting 'Priapus'?"

"No, you need to be hypnotised and to have the thoughts and desires planted in your brain."

"And you'd do that like you hypnotised me earlier?"

"Yes Georgia."

"And you wouldn't take advantage of me being naked and hypnotised?"

"Of course not, I'm a professional. I would never do that; and it's not really necessary for you to be naked Georgia."

"But it helps."

"I guess so."

"Right, so when's my next session? Tomorrow?"

"No, they should be about a week apart to give your brain the chance to get used to the association and orgasming without stimulation."

"Okay then, next week, same time same place right?"

"Okay Georgia, I'll put you in my diary. Oh, you can get dressed now."

"Oh yes, I forgot."

"I could maybe help you with that forgetting if you like?"

"No, I'll just stick to the cumming."

I put my clothes on and left, wondering if it would really work or was it just an excuse for him to watch me getting myself off. And would he really not fuck me if he could do it and I wouldn't remember. I guess that I'll never get an answer to that last bit.

As I walked down the street I realised that I was getting to the gym. I decided to go in and say 'hi' to Pedro.

As I entered Pedro saw me and jumped up.

"Have you come for a workout Georgia? It's just that that we close the workout room on a Thursday afternoon so that we can run a gymnastics exercise class out the back."

"Well I didn't intend having a workout I was just passing and decided to call in and say hello. Besides, I haven't got my kit with me. So what's these gymnastics exercises?"

"One of my female co-workers runs the class for women. She takes them through a routine of exercises that are designed for gymnasts. They would be good for you."

"But I haven't got my kit with me."

"Georgia, you did 90 percent of your last workout totally naked and I'm sure that the instructor and the other ladies wouldn't mind a naked newcomer."

"Are you sure?"

"Tell you what; just let me go and check. You stay there."

As I waited, 3 twenty something girls walked in and went to the changing room. While I was watching them go in I saw 2 girls come out and head passed the workout room. Both were wearing leotards; one a thong type.

Pedro returned and confirmed that it wouldn't be a problem; after all, the whole class was female. He told me to hurry because the class was about to start.

It doesn't take a girl long to pull a tank top over her head, to drop her skirt and kick her shoes off; and I was walking to the door that I'd seen the others go through.

Through the door I stopped dead. I was expecting to be in a big room but instead I was outside in a big rectangle that is surrounded by blocks of flats above the back of shops on the ground floor.

There is a big grassy area and that was where about 15 young women were congregating. I went over to them and one slightly older woman stepped over to me.

"Hi, you must be Georgia; welcome to the class, just follow everyone else and I'm sure that you'll be fine."

Then she turned to one of the other girls and said in Spanish,

"This is the little slut that causes chaos in the workout room; my husband can't stop talking about her."

Continuing in Spanish, the other woman said,

"She looks like a kid, hardly got any tits, I can't see what the men get excited about."

"Me neither."

The instructor turned and clapped her hands to get some silence as I thought,

"Yeah, I bet that you're jealous that your men are talking about me and not you."

To be fair to the instructor, she was good at her job. She had us doing all sorts of exercises that I'd never even seen before. Quite a lot of them involved spreading our legs and at one point were on our hands and feet but with our fronts on the top and we were thrusting our pelvis's up into the air.

It was then that I saw some people looking out of the windows of their flats and down to us. Some of the people were men and I wondered if the liked the look of the new classmate. Especially when our butts were up in the air with our legs spread wide. I wondered if any of our voyeurs had any binoculars.

I liked the exercise where we were on our backs with our legs at 90 degrees to our bodies and we had to press down on our knees that wanted to rise up.

As we did some of the more pussy revealing exercises I wondered about including some of them in my workout routine.

The lesson was over all too soon and whilst all of the women stood around talking I went back to reception and borrowed a towel from Pedro. I was showered and just pulling my top over my head when the first of the women walked in.

I smiled and left, deciding that I wouldn't go there on a Thursday afternoon again.

The evening was approaching as I left and I got a taxi back to the boat. I stripped and went out onto the rear deck to catch the last of the sun. As I lay there my right hand drifted to my pussy and I thought about Priapus and I reached a climax.

That evening I decided to eat at the Lio then go for a walk to the big nightclub and see if I could see any girls wearing just paint. I put on one of my new dresses; one that is too short and when I pull it down my nipples pop out and when I pull it up my pussy gets visible.

I got in to Lio easily, I think that the doorman remembered me, and I got a table easily. I watched the cabaret and thought how different it was to the show at the club.

As Thursday rolled into Friday I left and walked to the main Pacha club and wandered around all the young people arriving for a night clubbing. It took a while but I did see some girls wearing just body paint, although one was wearing a thong under her paint. I could clearly see the slits and protruding clits and clit hoods of 2 of the girls, albeit covered in paint.

"Yes," I thought; "if the guy that I was going to see later that day was as good as the guy who did those girls then I would be able to walk around just wearing the body paint."

The only difference was that it was dark now; I wasn't going to get painted to walk around at night; I intended to walk around like that in the middle of the day.

Satisfied that I would be able to walk around wearing just paint, if the paint job was good enough, I set off walking back to the marina.

Just to have a bit of fun during my walk, I pulled my dress up so that my slit was exposed then I rolled the top of my dress down so that my tits were exposed as well. I walked a slightly different route and saw a few people walking the other way. Most of them ignored me but one young couple had a good look and smiled at me.

I made it back to the boat and went to bed.

I woke early the next morning and felt surprisingly perky. Before getting out of bed I gave myself my first orgasm of the day, and I remembered to say 'Priapus' as I was cumming. I wondered if this hypnotism would really work and I could cum every time that someone says 'Priapus'.

My appointment with the body paint artist wasn't until early evening so I had about 8 hours to kill. I raided the fridge and sat out on the deck eating and deciding what to do.

As I finished my coffee I decided to go to the beach. I wanted to go to other beaches but as I was time limited I decided to go to Salines again. It's a really nice beach anyway.

I packed my new bag, put new batteries in my egg and easily slid it into its place for the day. I didn't switch it on knowing that it would be driving me crazy for most of the day later.

I put on another one of my too short, skater skirts and a see-through tube top and left the boat. I waved at Sebastian as I passed the marina office and went and got a taxi. This time though, I'd decided to get a taxi all the way to the beach. It would give me more time to masturbate and say 'Priapus'.

Just as we were approaching the place where taxis drop off, I reached into my bag and switched the egg on to gentle vibrate. I wanted to get a head start so that I could start cumming soon after I found my spot for the day.

The taxi dropped me off and I walked over to the shop to get some water and an ice cream. I put the water in my bag and sat on the curb stone to eat the ice cream. I sat with my knees bent and together, but with my feet about shoulder width apart. I knew that anyone who looked would be able to see my pussy but there was hardly anyone around.

That was until a bus pulled in and about a 50 people piled off and walked passed me. I didn't move my legs and I watched all the people go by. I spotted 4 men looking at me, or should I say my, by then, wet pussy. A satisfied smile appeared on my face.

As with the previous times, I stripped off as soon as I got to the water's edge and walked through the clothed area totally naked. No one said anything although I did notice a few people staring at me.

Out the other end of the clothed area I selected my spot, about 4 metres from the water's edge, and spread my towel. After I'd covered myself with sunblock I lay down on my back with my legs wide open then reached into my bag, turned the egg up to full blast and waited.

It didn't take long for me to go over the edge and I said 'Priapus', 'Priapus'.

On the way to the beach I'd decided that I was going to try to be a lot less vocal and a lot less physical - If I could; and apart from a couple of involuntary jerks and one butt lift, I was pleased with my performance. That's not including my pussy muscles contracting and relaxing. I didn't think that I needed to do anything about those. If anyone was watching maybe they'd think that I was exercising those muscles - which I was.

I did notice a few people looking at my pussy as they walked by but I didn't care; my pussy was enjoying the attention and it was helping to arouse me enough for me to keep cumming.

And that's what I did for the next few hours. Of course I got restless and kept changing positions, sometimes lying on my stomach with my legs spread wide, and sometimes on my hands and knees pretending to look for something in my bag.

I didn't stay on my hands and knees for very long each time because I couldn't resist swaying my butt from side to side and reaching my hand underneath me and rubbing my clit.

And I did have a couple of breaks, one time I switched the egg off and walked over to the café to get an ice cream, still naked of course; and the other time when I went into the sea to cool down. I left the egg on and orgasmed while floating on my back right next to a group of young men.

Talking about young men; 4 groups of them came and sat near me for a while at different times, usually between me and the sea so that they could get a good look at my pussy. I ignored them and I was very cold towards 2 of them who tried to talk to me.

Eventually, the alarm on my phone went off to tell me that it was time to pack up and leave. I turned the egg down to slow simmer and collected my things together. As I walked back along through the clothes area I tried to count how many times that I'd cum but I just couldn't remember. What I did know was that it was a lot more than I usually manage during a day.

I left putting my clothes on right until I got to the side of the road opposite the café and bus stop. A car that went by tooted its horn just as I was about to put my top and skirt on and a couple of young men who were parking their scooters watched me get dressed; probably wishing that they'd arrived earlier.