Georgia Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went and got an ice cream and again sat on the same curb stone to eat it. Judging by the number of people hanging around there I guessed that a bus was due. I looked at my phone and decided that I had the time to go back by bus; so I stayed sat there until it arrived. A group of 3 young men walked by and one of them noticed what was on display. About 30 seconds later they came back and all 3 stood a couple of metres in front of me, and facing me.

I decided to tease them some more and kept opening and closing my knees after I'd slid my feet further back. I also lay back on my elbows to let them see my butt hole as well. I wished that I'd worn one of my butt plugs.

When the bus arrived the young men followed me on and I just knew that they were looking up my skirt to my bare butt and pussy. They followed me down the aisle. I sat just behind the rear exit door. There's usually a modesty board on the railing to stop people standing from being able to look at the crotches of the people sitting where I had sat but half of it was missing; coincidently in front of the seat that I sat on.

Instead of them taking some of the vacant seats, all 3 of them stood in front of me. I, of course, perched on the front of the seat and lay back with my legs open enough for them to have a good view.

Just before the bus pulled out I reached into my bag and turned the egg up to full.

I watched them staring at my pussy, even when the muscles went mad as I orgasmed. A couple of times their eyes lifted from my pussy to my chest and even my face.

Whenever our eyes met I smiled at them but each time they just turned their heads away.

"Poor shy men." I thought. I would have liked to have a conversation about what they could see and why they could see it; but never mind.

I orgasmed twice during that journey; all the time I watched their eyes watching my pussy muscles trying to suck in a cock that wasn't there.

I wondered if they knew that I was cumming.

When the bus got back to Ibiza town I looked at a clock and decided that I had time to go back to the boat and have a shower so I went for a taxi.

The egg was still driving crazy and I orgasmed again in the back of the taxi. When I said the word 'Priapus' the driver looked me in the mirror then asked me if I said anything. I replied not and a minute later we arrived at the marina.

I turned the egg off as I walked to the boat where I showered then put another too short dress on and left to go to see the body painting artist. I'd left the egg inside me and had transferred the control (egg still turned off) to my small clutch bag that I took with me.

The taxi dropped me off right outside the building and as I approached the door I pulled the top of my dress down to expose my tits, then pulled and twisted my nipples. I wanted them to look at their best for the man. I pulled my dress back up then back down slightly so that just my nipples were showing.

I laughed at myself because if this man was as good as Pau had told me he would be he would be getting to see every square centimetre of me quite soon. Besides, he'd probably painted more naked girls than I'd had hot dinners so my little body would be nothing special to him.

As I rang the doorbell I flicked each nipple.

The door was opened by a man who wasn't much older than me. He obviously hadn't shaved for years but he has a nice, soft voice. He introduced himself as Henry and he told me that he was from London. He led me to a big room with big windows. One window was a pair of doors that were open to a big balcony.

Henry pointed me to a sofa and I perched my butt on the front edge.

"So Georgia, you're interested in getting your body painted?"

"Yes, I am."

"Full body or just parts?"

"Guess that you'd call it parts because I was just thinking about having clothes painted on; shorts or a bikini bottom and some sort of top."

"I could certainly do that for you."

"Before we go any further can you answer a few questions for me Henry?"

"Sure, hit me."

"Firstly, how do you do it?"

"The first layer that goes on is called a 'base layer'. It's white and forms a sort of adhesive layer between your skin and the top coats, a bit like primer and undercoat when you're painting new wood."

"I wouldn't know anything about that, I've never painted wood."

"Okay, I guess that you'll have to take my word for it then; the next layers are the main colours. The number of these depends on the pattern that you want."

"And how are these layers put on?"

"The base layer is always by hand with brushes. For the top layers and pattern I use brushes and an air-brush; a bit like a very fine spray gun.

"How long does it take to dry?"

"The base layer only a couple of minutes. The girl's body heat dries it."

"Are there any toxic chemicals in it?"

"Heavans no. All the paints that I use are water based and at a push you could drink them and not be harmed. I don't suppose they'd taste nice, I've never tried."

"So if they're water based are they easy to get off?"

"With water yes, a good shower and it all goes. Don't go swimming because you may be quite embarrassed when you get out of the water."

"How durable is a paint job and how long does it last?"

"It's quite durable and it's flexible so it will take every day knocks but it won't survive being dragged along rough surfaces. Concrete seats are a no, no but car and bus seats are okay just so long as you don't shuffle about."

"How long does it last?"

"Of course that depends upon the treatment that they get but I'd expect at least 24 hours and if they are treated gently they should last at least 48 hours; that's assuming that the wearer doesn't take a shower or a bath, or go for a swim."

"What patterns can you do?"

"Just about anything that you want. I've got lots of picture of the girls that I've already painted."

"Can I have a look at them?

"Yes, of course you can but before you do I need to check your skin to make sure that you're no allergic to the paint."

"How do you do that?"

"I just dab a little on in a not too easily visible place and wait for about half an hour."

"I guess that the test is best done without me having any clothes on."

As I said that I stood up and pushed my dress down to where gravity took over.

"Well I was going to suggest the inside of your upper arm but I guess that anywhere will do. If you come over with me I'll open a bottle and dab some on."

I followed Henry and watched him unscrew a bottle of blue paint and dip a cotton bud into it.

"Where would you like it Georgia?"

"I think that your idea was probably the best one Henry."

I held my right arm up and Henry dabbed the paint on.

"There, that wasn't painless wasn't it Georgia."

"No."

"Shall we start looking at the photographs now; they're all on my computer but you can look at them on my tablet. Go back to the sofa and I'll get my tablet.

I did, and he did. When he got back to me he sat beside me then gave me the tablet.

"Do you know how to use one of these things?"

"I've never used a tablet but I guess that it's just like using my phone."

"Yes it is."

Henry had arranged his photo into folders - Full Body, Tops and Bottoms. I tapped on the Full Body folder and was greeted by hundreds of sub folders all named after the girl. I started at the top one - Annabelle.

Henry had 2 nude photos of her, front and back, with no paint on. Then with the base layer, front and back then 3 of her with the full paint job - front, back and the last one of her sat down with her legs spread wide and taken from very close to her painted pussy.

"Wow Henry, have you got close-ups like that of all the girls?"

"Yes, I like to record the details of the work around all the folds of flesh."

"You won't have that problem with me; you might have already noticed that I don't have any flaps down there."

Just to let him check again, which he did, I spread my legs wide and lay back on the sofa.

"Yes Georgia I can see. Your vulva will be easy to paint and your lack of labia minora will mean that I can paint your labia majora to look like the seams that denim jeans have."

I flicked through hundreds of photos and made a mental note of the names of the girls who had paint clothes that I liked. There was about half a dozen that I really liked, some of them with lots of details painted on.

Going back to the name of the girl that I liked the most I tapped on the pussy shot and zoomed in. She was 'wearing daisy duke' shorts and Henry had even managed to paint the denim seam right down her slit.

"That's the one that I'd like first please Henry." I said going back to full frontal photo that showed the shorts and a skimpy bikini top.

I passed the tablet to Henry.

"Okay Georgia, you will look good with that paint job."

"Do you think that I'd be able to walk all around Ibiza town like that?"

"I'm sure that you could. That girl came back for just a top job and she told me that she had spent the full day in Ibiza like that photo."

"Good, that's what I want to do."

"Well I'm sure that I can make that possible. Now, when would you like to have it done?"

I got my phone out and looked at the calendar. I was happy to see that I had a couple of days free before my next club event, the promotional trip to the beaches.

"How about in the morning?" I asked; "how long will it take?"

"With that amount of detail it will take going on for 2 hours."

"Can we have an early start please Henry? Maybe start at 9 o'clock?"

"Sure, 9 o'clock isn't early for me so just turn up whenever you like. Oh, business is good, maybe too good and the moment and I'm training a sort of apprentice. He's at art school when he's not learning here with me; would you mind if he came and helped me?"

"Sure, why not, just as long as you are supervising him."

"Don't worry Georgia; you'll leave here with a top quality job."

"Right Henry, I'll leave you to it; until tomorrow then."

I said as I got up and started walking to the door.

"Georgia; your dress."

"Oops; I must have been imagining that you'd just finished painting me."

I went and picked up my dress and slipped it on, pulling it down just a little bit so that my nipples were exposed.

"Georgia, if you like you can leave your dress and other things here before you go on your walkabout tomorrow."

"Thank you Henry, my planning hadn't got that far yet."

It was starting to get dark when I got out to the street, I was feeling a bit daring so I pulled my dress up a bit so that my slit and half my butt were exposed, then I rolled the top of the dress down so that my nipples and areolas were also exposed. Then I went into my bag and switched the egg on to full blast before walking off towards the main part of town.

I had to stop twice and lean against a wall on the way as 2 nice orgasms hit me. Each time I remembered to say 'Priapus'.

As I got to the busier part of the town I turned the egg down to low and re-arranged my dress so that just my nipples were exposed.

I wandered around for a while then sat outside a café in what I guess is the main square of the town; there were people everywhere. A couple of minutes later a waiter came out and I ordered some food and a drink, not caring if he's noticed my exposed nipples. After he's left I shuffled the chair around so that people passing would be able to look up my dress.

It was night time but there were lots of street lights. I didn't know if people would be able to see my pussy or not but just having it exposed with the egg gently purring away is a nice feeling.

After the meal I paid then continued wandering around the streets. In between 2 parked cars I pulled my dress up a little so that my slit was easily visible, and rolled the top so that the whole of my nipples and areolas were visible. Then I turned the egg up to full blast before continuing my walk.

After about 10 minutes and 1 lean on a wall whilst I orgasmed, I came across an alley. I looked up and there was the little Groper's Bar sign. Of course I couldn't miss an opportunity like that and I turned and walked down the alley and through the door.

In Ibiza terms it was still early and that showed by the fact that there weren't many people in there. I walked up to the bar, climbed onto one of the high stools and ordered a drink. As I was doing so the barman looked down at my chest and smiled. I was sure that he'd seen thousands of tits before but he was looking at mine; and my nipples knew that.

My drink arrived after a couple of sips I spun round on the stool to face the main part of the room. My little legs were dangling down, uncrossed and slightly apart. I knew that anyone who looked would be able to see my bald pubes but I didn't care; I was there to get groped.

I stayed like that as the place filled up mainly with men. There were a few scantily clad girls there and I noted that all of them wore micro skirts and there was no sign of a bra anywhere in the room. Before long the egg got the better of me again and I nearly fell off the stool as I hung on to it to stop myself jerking about.

Before long a man came up to the bar next to me. As he waited to get served I felt a hand on my bare thigh. A bolt of electricity shot from my thigh to my pussy then up to my nipples. Wow, my first real anonymous grope in a bar in Ibiza; not counting the club of course.

I turned to the man and said,

"Keep my stool for me will you, I just have to go and do something."

Grabbing my bag, I jumped off the stool and went to the toilet where I peed and then squeezed the egg out of my hole. I rinsed it and put it into my bag before wiping my pussy dry then returning to the bar, fighting my way through the crowd.

Fortunately, the man was still there waiting to be served and he had a hand on the stool. I thanked him then jumped up onto the stool. I sat with my back to the bar but with my butt perched on the edge of the stool. I leaned back and put my elbows on the bar. My pussy was right out there for everyone to see, and grope.

When I'd leaned back the man turned his head and looked down at my bare thighs. I saw him smile and his hand went back to my thigh. Getting no objections from me, the hand slid up to my rapidly getting wet pussy.

Fingers slid up and down my slit then one found my hole and went in. The man must have heard my moan. In and out went the finger and the pleasure must have shown on my face.

Just then another man came and stood at my other side. I looked up at him and smiled. He must have seen what the other man was doing to me but my pussy was busy so his hand went to my tits. My dress is made of very thin material and my nipples were still exposed but that wasn't enough for him and he pulled my top down to expose the whole of my little tits.

The hand then started massaging my tits and pulling on my nipples.

I looked around to see the reaction of the people around me. Some were watching me, some were smiling. One girl looked jealous; and I felt good.

This went on until the first man got served and moved away, but it wasn't long before another man took his place at the bar. When he put his hand on my thigh he found that there already was a hand on my pussy so his hand moved up to my vacant tits.

I think that it was the fourth man's fingers that finally made me cum - again, and I was glad that both men were close enough to me to keep me on the stool.

I survived another 3 men attacking my pussy before I came again. After that I needed a rest so I lifted the hands off me and thanked the men before sliding off the stool. I grabbed my bag and drink and went and leant against a pillar.

As I stood there I remembered that both my tits and slit were still exposed. I looked around and no one seemed to care. Okay, a couple of men were looking at me but they certainly didn't seem to object, so I just stayed like that and finished my drink.

A couple of minutes later a man came up to me, put his hand on my left tit and asked me if I wanted a drink. My glass was about empty and I could see that his bottle of beer was still nearly full so I reached for it and took it off him.

"This will do just fine." I replied and took a swig out of the bottle.

"Okay." He said and renewed his groping of my tit.

I smiled and said,

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." He replied.

I smiled and said,

"So am I."

I wondered if he thought I was referring to the beer or the groping. It was both actually.

As he was looking down at what he was doing to my tits I felt a hand on my thigh. I turned my head and saw that a man sitting just the other side of the pillar had shuffled his chair to get closer to me.

The hand slid up and I shuffled my feet apart.

I was now getting finger fucked and my tits massaged - again. It was something that I had often dreamt about but never expected to happen.

I looked around and saw 2 other girls getting groped, the skirt on one of them was up around her waist and here was no sign of any knickers as she bobbed up and down in time to the fingers thrusting up her hole.

"Wow!" I thought, "I'm coming here every night that I can."

The groping went on and on and I must have had fingers from 20 different men up my hole, and my nipples were getting a bit sore. Also, I orgasmed 2 more times before I decided that I couldn't take any more that night and manged to get out of there. More hands grabbed my tits and butt as I made my way to the door. As I made my way along the alley 2 more girls were going in. One said to me,

"You look knackered girl; it was that good was it?"

"And more." I replied.

Out on the main street I adjusted my dress so that only my nipples were exposed then went looking for a taxi.

After a quick shower sleep came quickly. I didn't even have time to try to estimate the number of orgasms that I'd had that day.