Getting Away from It All Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,779 Followers

Two days later, they held a memorial service for Dennis before burying him in a high pasture overlooking the cabin and valley. They were amazed at the number of people who came. All of them shared stories of what a kind and friendly man Dennis had been and how on more than one occasion he had gone out of his way to help a neighbor, and in some cases a total stranger.

That night, for the first time since Sarah had returned to the cabin, they didn't make love, instead lying wrapped in each other's arms as they remembered the man they'd both loved.

It wasn't until a week later that they finally were able to take a trip to the State Capitol. There they went to the Department of Records and Deeds only to be surprised to find that Dennis had already filed a claim on the mine site before he died. Even more surprising was the he'd filed the paperwork to have the name of the mountain changed from the unofficial Mt. Whatchamacallit to Mt. Sarah.

The drive back home was filled with long periods of silence as they thought about what Dennis had done for them without them even knowing about it and occasionally by the soft sound of her crying.

"He really did love us, you know," he finally said.

"I know. It's just well ... please don't misunderstand or be mad, but I miss him. You dad was my first love and will always hold a very special place in my heart."

"I understand completely," he replied as he gently laid a hand on her shoulder.

When they got home, they made a small, intimate dinner and sat by the fire as they talked about the day's events and about Dennis. Afterwards, they went to bed, snuggling against each other.

It wasn't until she spoke that the silence was finally broken, "I love you."

"I love you, too," he replied and a short time later the soft, gentle sound of love-making filled the cabin once again.

In the following weeks, they contacted the other landowners around the mountain and shared their findings. An agreement was soon reached. Since the mine was on their property, Keith and Sarah, would be the primary controllers of the mine. Access would be provided by a second landowner since the shortest way to the main road was across his property. A third landowner provided the needed water rights to properly work the mine while the last landowner provided the financial capital needed to start the mining operation. The last, and possibly most important, part of the agreement was that the mine would be worked in such a way as to cause the least damage to the surrounding country side.

The following ten weeks Keith was barely around as he watched over the set-up of the mine and when he was home, it was barely enough time to eat and go to bed.

During the same time Sarah had other things to deal with.

Finally, just as the snows began to melt he came home one evening to find Sarah waiting for him, not a stitch of clothing on but an apron as she cooked his diner.

"What the ...?" he exclaimed.

She turned to look at him a gleam in her eyes. "I had to do something to catch your attention."

"Well, you definitely have it now."

"In that case go get washed up and when you back, dinner will be waiting."

Without another word, he turned and went out to the storage room / Summer Kitchen where he found water already warming on the stove. After a thorough washing, he returned to the cabin and found 'dinner' waiting. She was laying on the table, the apron gone, and legs spread wide as she waited for him.

"Dinner is served, baby," she purred seductively.

"You look good enough to eat."

"That's the idea, lover. Come here and lick my pussy. Give the lips a nice, wet kiss and slide your tongue inside. Suck on my clit and stick your fingers in me. Fuck me with your fingers, your tongue, and your cock. Fuck your 'wilderness wife's' pussy; stretch it and fill it with your cum. You've been gone so much I barely remember what it's like to have you fucking me and that is gonna change ... right here and right now."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied as he took a seat at the table, her pussy directly in front of him being served like fine piece of meat. Instantly, he noticed how red and swollen the lips were. She'd trimmed the hair, just as she had for the picture he'd found of her, so there was just a strip of the delicate fur above the cleft. When he leaned forward and pealed the lips open, the heady aroma filled his nostrils and he saw her juices begin to leak from the slit.

When he lowered his mouth and kissed her nether lips, she jumped at the touch. It had been so long and she wanted it so bad, it felt as if thousands of volts of electricity surged through her. Instinctively, she ran her hands into his hair as her legs slid over his shoulders, locking him in place.

When he pulled back, he kissed and licked her inner thighs. "Gawd, she tastes so good," he thought as he sucked and licked the juices from flesh. "Salty, sweet and tangy all at once."

He could smell the wonderful aroma of her heated pussy inches from his face and could actually feel the heat from it. He kissed and sucked the sensitive skin around her treasure until his tongue separated her lips and he licked her slit, starting at the bottom and moving up. When he reached the top, he puckered his lips and gently kissed her clit.

"Oh gawd, I've missed this, lover. I've been so horny while you've been working on the mine. I want ... no ... I need this soooooo bad."

He puckered his lips and kissed her clit, then licked it slowly. Her body trembled beneath him as she tightened the grip on his hair and pulled him closer.

"Do it. Oh fuck. Lick my clit. Yessssss, so good."

"Fuck," he mumbled. "Your clit is so big and hard. I'd have to be blind not to find it."

"Mmmmmmmmm, so good. Now stick your tongue in me. Fuck my pussy with your tongue," she said more in a whine than in a command.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied as he slid his tongue deep into the wonderful cavern.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuck, gonna cum. Gonna cum all over your face baby. OHMIGOD," she wailed, "CUMMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGG," as her pussy spasmed, sending wave after wave of juices from her pussy to coat her thighs and his face.

He continued licking until with one final jerk, her body collapsed on the table. Her breathing was rapid and irregular and her legs were suddenly lifeless as a wet string.

"So good, so good," she mumbled over and over again.

He stood slowly, his cock now fully hard as it pointed directly at her gaping hole. "I know some people might think what we're doing is wrong, mom, but I don't care. This turns me on so much you have no fucking idea. Seeing you laying here like this, your pussy spread like it is, all I want to do is fuck you. I want to cum in you ... on you ... all over you. Just keep telling me what you want me to do. Tell me what you want your horny step-son to do to you," he replied.

Her eyes opened as she looked down between her legs. The sight of his cock triggered the pent up desires. "Are you sure, baby? I mean, really, really sure?" And when he didn't answer, she continued, "You asked for it. Now help me get up. I want to be a nasty slut tonight. I want to do everything that I always wanted to try but was afraid to. I want to give you a blow job. I want to give you the sloppiest, wettest, nastiest blowjob you've ever had ... right here and right now," she finished as she dropped to her knees.

He was shocked and excited by the way she was acting yet the thrill he was getting from hearing her talk and act like this only heightened his desire for her.

"Give me your cock," she said as she wrapped her hand around it and pulled it towards her face. "Let me suck that piece of man-meat".

He watched as she leaned forward and licked her way towards the head of his shaft. She wrapped her left hand around the base and licked the head, coating it with her juice and making it gleam. Her tongue tried to force its way into the small slit in the end of his cock, adding a perverse thrill, before trailing the tip of her tongue all around the top of his cock, swabbing the whole surface. Though she had sucked his cock several times before, this was somehow different; more sensuous, more sexual, and definitely more thrilling.

"You're getting me so turned on. I'm not sure how long I can last."

She pulled her face away from his shaft replying, in a purr, "Do whatever you want lover. Cum in my mouth, on my face, on my tits or in my pussy. It's all okay with me," she said before returning her mouth to his cock.

He had never felt anything like it before as she slowly licked up the front of his shaft, over the top, and then using the back of her tongue, she slid it along the top of his cock before repeating the process. She repeated this same routine about twenty times, holding his dick upright with one hand and rolling his balls with the other, never taking her eyes off his face. Then, in one fluid motion, she filled her mouth with his cock getting about half in, without any trouble at all. Her warm wet mouth felt like hot velvet and he began to believe her when she'd said that this would be an unforgettable blow job. When she lifted her mouth from his cock, she looked up into his eyes.

"So how about it lover? Do you like mommy sucking on your big, hard cock? Don't you just love the feel of my lips wrapped around your cock ... because I do. I love the taste and the feel as it slides in and out of my mouth. In fact, I love it so much I'm gonna suck your big, hard cock all the way down to the base and then all the way up to the top. I'm gonna deep-throat this big rod just like a whore. Would you like that, lover? Would you like to cum in mommy's mouth? Would you like to shoot your hot, white, gooey cum in my mouth and watch me swirl it all around and then swallow it? What do you say, lover?"

He groaned as he felt her hand continue sliding up and down his shaft as she talked 'dirty' to him. "Do it. Do it. Put my cock back in your mouth, suck on it and swallow my cum but do it quick or I'm gonna cum all over your face and tits."

"Mmmmmmm, that sounds so wicked," she said as she increased the tempo of her hand. "Would you like that? Would you like to cum all over my face and tits some time?"

He was so turned on by what she was saying that all he was able to do was nod.

"Someday ... someday, but not right now," she chided. "Right now I want this," she said as she put his cock head back in her mouth and slowly pushed her head forward. He watched in awe as the length of his cock made its way into her hot mouth. It seemed like forever as she watched his face start to grimace in a combination of pleasure and agony. Inch by inch she took it deeper and deeper until it was buried to the hilt. Her lips were wrapped about the base of his cock and her hands were around his ass, holding him in place as her throat muscles constricted around his cock.

"MOTHER FUCK," he groaned. "What are you doing? Ohmigod. Whatever it is, don't stop. It feels like a fucking vice squeezing me. Do it ... milk me with your throat, make me cum ... make me fill you with my cum. FUCK, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fill your mouth until it drips all over your tits and then I'm gonna fuck your pussy until it drips from that, too. Now suck me. Suck my cock," he commanded as he grabbed the back of her head and began to pump his cock in and out of her throat. "Suck the cum from your son's cock ... take your son's cum in your hot, wet fucking mouth, slut. Yessss ... yesssss ... here... it... fucking... cummmmmmmssssssssssss," he moaned as he blasted his cum deep in her throat sending strand after strand into her stomach.

He was so lost in his own passion that he didn't even notice she couldn't seem to breathe and yet she never let his cock leave her throat. Neither of them knew how long they were like that as he emptied his cum into her but when he pulled out of her throat, she made sure every drop was sucked out the end before it could fall from her lips. Afterwards, she held his withered cock in her hands and smiled, a drop of cum hanging on the corner of her mouth.

He returned her gaze. "Does my cock taste good?"

"Mmmmmmm, yessssssss," she replied as she used the tip of her tongue to collect the drop clinging to her mouth.

"Does sucking my cock make you wet and horny?"

"Yes," she whispered. "All I've been thinking about is your hands on my tits," she emphasized by grabbing her tits and offering them to him. "And your hard cock filling my pussy, sliding in and out of it," she continued as she slid two fingers into your lust-swollen slit."

"I'm not sure what's gotten into you but I like it. You're acting more like a slut tonight than any other time we've ever made love."

"Not a slut. Not tonight. Tonight I want you to fuck my brains out. You've already cum in my mouth but I still want you to fuck me and cum in my cunt. I want you to fuck me anywhere and everywhere you want. I want you to treat me like a street-side whore."

"If that's what you want, you got it," he said as he stepped back from her. "Get on your hands and knees. Now spread your legs ... farther. Show me your cunt, you whore. Show me where you want me to put my cock and fuck you," he snarled as her moved up behind her.

Her body trembled in ecstasy as she waited for him to enter her. "Please fuck me, honey ... Fuck my ... Fuck my horny pussy ... Push your cock into my cunt ... I want to feel your hard cock in me ... Fuck my tight, wet cunt. Push it in, lover ... Push your cock into my pussy."

His cock felt like a bar of iron and was pointing directly at her waiting hole when he grabbed her by the hips and in one, long continuous thrust, buried himself in her.

"Arrrggghhhhh ... That's it ... Yessss ... That's it ... Just like that ... So hard ... So deep ... Now fuck me ... Give me your cock ... Come on, fuck me hard ... Fuck me deep. Let me feel your cum shoot in my pussy ... Let me feel it coating the inside of my cunt ... Fill me with your cum ... Ohhhhhhh, your cock feels so good inside me ... I've needed this so bad. It feels so good ... So good... Fuck me ... Fuck your mommy ... Fuck your step-mother ... Fuck her cunt ... Yes ... ohhhhhhh ... yessssssss. That's it ... Just like that ... Fuck me harder ... Give me your cock ... Come on fuck me harder. This is what you've been dreaming about for weeks ... Feel my pussy wrapped around your cock? Well, let me feel your cum shoot in my pussy baby ... Fill my cunt with your cum."

"What else do you want? Where do you want to feel your son's cock?"

"Anywhere darling, anywhere, but my ass ... I'm yours... I'm all yours ... Just please don't stop fucking me ... Please don't stop fucking your slutty step-mommy ... Keep fucking me ... Make me your whore ... Make mommy your cock fucking whore."

"Don't worry about that, slut. I am gonna fuck you and fuck you hard. I'm going to fuck you just like in the porn movies I found at Ned's."

Without warning, he raised his hand in the air and brought it down on the sensitive skin of her ass.

SLAP!!

"OWWW!!" she cried out in pain. "What are you doing?"

"Shut up, whore," he snarled as he brought his hand down again. SLAP!!

"AAHHHH!!" she screamed again, though there seemed to be something else surfacing.

SLAP ... SLAP ... SLAP!!

"OWWW ... Yes baby, spank me ... Spank your mommy's ass. Ohhhhhhh, It ... It hurts so good," she groaned.

SLAP!!

"OWWW ... I've never ... oh gawd ... so good ... Spank my ass again ... I deserve to be punished for doing this," she whimpered.

SLAP!!

"AAAAHHHH ... Your mommy is a filthy, whore who wants you to fuck her."

SLAP!!

"AAAHHH ... yesssssssssss ... Spank me ... Spank me again and again."

SLAP!!

"Your nothing but a shameless slut, aren't you mommy? You're going to get it now. Just look at you, you fucking slut ... Letting your son do all kinds of nasty things to you and you're enjoying it ... aren't you?"

SLAP!!

"Yesssss ... gawd forgive me. Ohhhhhhh, I love it. I'm a slut ... your slut. I can't help it ... You've made me so horny and I need to be fucked so bad. Please, I'm begging you ... fuck me. Fuck me hard. Stretch my cunt with your hard cock. Fill me with your cum. I want it. I NEED IT. Give it to me, dammit... Give me your fucking cock!!"

"Where do you want my cock, you horny bitch? Where do you want to feel your son's cock?"

SLAP!!

"AAAAHHH ... between my tits. Fuck my tits just like those sluts in your movies!!"

"Between these?" he growled as he reached around and grabbed her swaying tits, squeezing the orbs and pinching the nipples before quickly releasing them. "WRONG ANSWER BITCH!!"

SLAP... SLAP... SLAP!!

"Since you've lied to me, I'm going to do what I want to do and fuck your cunt and then I'm going to cum deep inside of you!"

"Do it. Fuck me. Fuck my cunt. Fill it with your cum. I want to feel you shoot your cum in my pussy. I want to feel it cover the walls of my cunt and drip from my slit like a whore ... your slut ... your whore."

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" she cried out as he rammed his cock inside of her, harder and deeper than ever before. "Yes ... Yes ... I'm your whore ... I'm your nasty bitch ... I'm your dirty, slutty, incestuous whore. AHHHHHH ... That's it, fuck my whore cunt ... Fuck me harder ... Slam your cock into my pussy ... Split me in two ... That's it... Fuck your whore harder ... Ram that cock in my cunt ... Yes ... Yes ... Push your cock so deep in me it rips my womb ... Fill me with your seed ... Split my cunt ... Oh gawd ... Yes ... yes ... yes ... Fuck my hot, wet, cunt... That's it stud ... Fuck me deeper... Uhhhhhhh ... Harder ... That's it ... Harder... Drill my cunt ... Fuck it ... Fuck me ... Ram your long cock in my cunt ... Push it into my womb ... ohhhhh ... fuck ... so deep ... Ram it in me ... Fuck mommy's pussy... Yes, yes, yes ... That's it baby ... getting so close. Gonna cum soon," she moaned.

"Me too. Your tight cunt is going to make me cum. I'm going to cum deep in your pussy. I'm gonna coat your cunt and knock you up. I'm gonna cum... right ... AAAAHHHH... UUUNNNGGGHHH... UUUNNNGGGHHH... UUNNNGGGHHH!!" His cock pressed deep against the opening to her womb, strand after strand of his cum rocketing through the opening seeking an egg.

"Yes baby, yes ... Shoot it up me ... Fill mommy's with your cum ... can't get me pregnant. Fill me with your cum ... Oh baby I'm cumming too ... I can feel your cum shooting in me baby... Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH ... Mommy's cumming ... Mommy's cumming, baby ... Your slutty mother's cumming ... AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEE... AAHHHHHHHHHH... UUUNNNGGGHHH... UUNNNGGGHHH... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The world faded away as they clung to each other, fireworks exploding before their eyes as electricity seemed to course through them. When their eyes could finally focus on the world around them, the sun was already setting and the floor beneath them seemed suddenly cold, yet neither wanted to move.

"What was that all about?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked, innocently.

"THAT. What just happened."

"Ohhhhh, you mean the 'role-playing'? I told you I missed you."

"I understand but WOW."

"Although it could be ...," she trailed off, teasing him.

"Could be, WHAT?"

"Do you remember when I first came here how I told you there were three reasons I came?"

"Yeah. You said the first was because things got worse between you and Ned after I left. The second was because you got in such a bad fight that you broke his collarbone and the third was because you needed to be sure of what you felt towards me."

"Almost. You got two right."

He looked at her quizzically. "What do you mean I 'got two right'?"

"I actually never told you the last reason. The first thing I said was about how you're father would have noticed the chimney smoke before you did. That wasn't a reason I came here. The second thing I said was about Ned and our fights. That was actually the first reason. And the second reason was to see if you felt the same way I did. I never gave a third reason."

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,779 Followers