Getting Away from It All Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,779 Followers

"So what was the third reason?"

"I ... ahhhhhh ... I think I already told you about wanting to have kids with your father, right?"

"Yeah," suddenly having a vague idea where the conversation was taking them.

"That didn't change when I married Ned. I just didn't know he'd had a vasectomy until after we were married.

"Okay, so ...?"

"Well, I don't need to worry about that anymore," she said as she rolled over and faced him, pressing her body against his. "I'm pregnant and the only man who could possibly be the father is my 'mountain husband."

He stood and pulled her into his arms, lovingly kissing her as his hands lightly touched her stomach. "So I'm going to be a father?

"Yep."

"What will we tell people?"

"Not that it's any of their business but if anyone asks I'll tell them I had a 'one-night-stand' after I left Ned. No one except you and I know I came straight here."

"So I've fulfilled your final fantasy."

"Almost."

"Almost?"

"Well, recently I've had this dream of being on top of you while we're fucking and I'm spraying tit milk all over us."

He smiled as he looked at her, "I love you ... AND I'll be more than happy to help make that dream a reality when the time comes."

"I love you, too, baby."

Then as if an afterthought he looked out the window. "I'm just glad I came up here to get away from it all."

"Me, too," she whispered as she felt him wrap his arm around her bare waist. "Me, too."

***********************************

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,779 Followers