Getting Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your friend said you'd want to get cleaned up first. You'll find some clean towels in the closet. He told me you also might want this." He handed me a black plastic bag. "You've only got a half-hour. After that you can go to the room across the hall and ask for Dawn. She knows you're coming and she'll take care of you."

The bathroom had a shower and big fluffy towels. I looked in the bag Steve had given me and found two bottles of douche. It seemed that my "friend" had thought of everything. I was still pissed by what he'd put me through, but I had to admit, I felt much better after I'd had a shower.

When I was dressed again, I went across the hall and peaked in through the open door. It was a room with a number of dressing tables, each with its own set of mirrors. One person was sitting at the far table reading.

"Hi. Are you Dawn?" I asked her.

She was and she greeted me with all smiles. Dawn was a very cute blond of about my own age. She was petite, pretty, busty, effusive, and very sweet. She immediately made me feel better. "You look so hot in that outfit," she told me making me turn around so she could see how I looked. "It will be perfect for our act. Steve said you've never done this before?"

"No. I'm doing this ... um, as a favor for my boyfriend. I'm not even sure yet what it is that I'll be doing."

She looked at me a little wide eyed, and was silent for a moment. "We're supposed to be having sex together, and then Dave is going to join us. Nobody told you?" she asked incredulous.

"Well I'm, um, no. But that's okay. I told my boyfriend I'd do whatever you tell me."

"Wow! That's kind of awesome. I hope you like it. All you have to do is follow my lead."

Just then another woman stuck her head in the door. "Okay Dawn, you're on."

"Leave your coat in here and follow me," Dawn told me, taking my hand and pulling me out the door. She took me to another door and led me through it. Then she helped me up two steps onto a well lit stage.

I was petrified! I mean I've never been so shocked in my life! I suddenly saw what we were there for. The stage held nothing but a bed. In the surrounding semi-darkness were at least fifty seats, most of them filled by men. Later, I would make out a few women in the crowd as well. But right then, I could hardly move.

Dawn saw my hesitation. She took me into her arms and held me. "Hey, it will be okay," she whispered in my ear. "Just relax and do what I tell you. Try to forget that anyone is watching."

"Um ... okay," I said, trying to get over my shock. "What should I do?"

"Come dance with me," she said, taking my hand and leading me out in front of the bed.

She put her arms around my waist, and had me sway with her to the music. Her hands moved up and down my back, pressing me into her body. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to look at the crowd. I felt her full breasts pressing against my chest as she nuzzled my face and neck. It felt odd dancing with a woman, but slowly I began to relax.

"You're incredibly sexy," she told me, whispering in my ear.

"So are you," I told her -- and I really meant it. Her soft, braless breasts had already aroused my nipples. Her leg was pressed tightly into my crotch. I moved my hands down to her ass and felt her through her shorts. She had the sort of firm bubble-butt most people would die for.

She lifted the front of my shirt and began sucking one of my nipples. It made me forget that we were on stage. Her touch was so soft and gentle; all I could do was submit.

Dawn pulled my top over my head, and threw it to the floor. She kneeled down and pulled off my skirt as well. I shivered with excitement when I looked over her out at the audience. Never in my wildest dreams had I imagined displaying myself in front of so many people. Dawn looked at my body as she removed her own tube top and shorts, then she took me in her arms and embraced me.

I'll remember Dawn's embrace for the rest of my life. It was the first time I'd ever been with another woman, and we were so different in so many ways. In those places where I was all angles, she was all softness and curves. Wherever her fingers touched my skin, it felt like the kiss of a feather. Her lips were so soft on mine. Her passion was so gentle, so controlled.

Dawn laid me down on the bed. Then she climbed above me gently kissing my neck and chest. Her breasts hung down, brushing against my stomach. I felt an overwhelming urge to feel them, and I lifted them up in my hands. They were soft and warm, big, full and heavy. She had hard brown nipples that grew harder under my touch. I moaned as she sucked on my nipples. I could have fondled her breasts forever if she hadn't moved out of my reach.

When Dawn started in on my pussy, I pulled my knees up and opened myself to her. She gently licked my smoothly shaven slit, then surprised me by softly licking my asshole. She made me moan and twitch as she brought my body to life. She stuck a finger in my pussy, then lightly licked my clit. I looked to my left, seeing the men as they watched from the darkness. I felt the sparks in me mounting, and I began to moan like a slut.

Suddenly, Dawn stopped with her tongue and left my whole body shaking. I'd been so close to orgasm that I nearly cried out in despair. Dawn moved up and lay on top of me. Her breasts mashed against mine and our legs intertwined. She humped hard against my body, her thigh dragging over my clit. I could feel my own wetness as she moved against me. And I could feel her wetness as her pussy pressed down on my leg.

"Oh my God," I moaned as the feelings took over once again. I pulled her ass hard against me, and saw a man in the seats just a few yards away. He was sitting in the front row with his cock out, making no attempt to hide it as he stroked himself. It was the final image that burned itself into my mind before the fireworks went off in my head.

I'm not quite sure what I must have looked like when I came. I know that my hips thrust up and I cried out loudly. It was an orgasm that seemed to go on forever. But I'm sure I didn't look like those women you see in the x-rated movies. I was way too far gone to have looked that controlled.

Looking back, I also know I was becoming more of a slut with each passing minute. Let's face it, just a few months before I wouldn't have even thought of getting naked in front of a window. Now I was fucking in front of a live audience and loving every minute of it. I may have been loosing my mind, but I certainly wasn't sad to see it go.

By the time my orgasm ended, I was already wanting more. My inhibitions were nonexistent at that point. More than that, I was really turned on by the show we were giving. I rolled Dawn over and went down on her like a crazy woman. I wasn't gentle. It was more like I was consumed. I wanted to taste her cunt and to make her feel the things that I had felt. I stuck a finger in her pussy and sucked unrelentingly on her clit. I felt her bucking and cumming, and I marveled at the sensations as her pussy squeezed and sucked at my finger. I withdrew my finger, and put my mouth down there in its place. I tried to suck out every last drop of lust that Dawn had to give. And that's when somebody fucked me.

It nearly blew me away. I hadn't even realized there was someone behind me. Then suddenly, someone was holding my waist and shoving a cock deep inside me. I screamed out loud and forgot all about poor Dawn. As it was, it was fortunate that I was so wet. The guy nearly tore my pussy in two.

Whoever it was, the guy had a massive cock. I had to lift up on my arms to better handle his thrusts. It felt like I was being fucked by a horse. As the guy hammered me from behind, Dawn scrambled out from under me. The next thing I knew, she was on her hands and knees in front of me with her ass touching my face.

Sex can be surprising sometimes. But I think on that day, I had passed surprising a long time ago. When my face bumped into Dawn's ass, it caught my attention. I could still feel the cock stretching me with every thrust, but what I focused on was Dawn's perfect ass. I put my arms over her back and lay my head on its smooth, peach-fuzz surface. Then I kissed her soft rounded cheeks. Finally I buried my tongue in her crack while the guy was plowing my hole.

I squeezed Dawn's cheeks against my face and tried to get my tongue in her asshole, and that's when I started cumming. Talk about loosing your mind -- I was trying to get my face inside Dawn's ass, and my cunt was contracting so hard it felt like it was tugging on the guy's cock. Unfortunately, my cunt couldn't get a grip on the cock, and the guy pulled out of me like a cork from a bottle -- while I was still cumming! All I could do was fall forward and moan and try to bring my sight into focus.

For the first time I saw the guy's face who'd been fucking me -- Dave's face. As I should have guessed, it was Dawn's regular partner who'd been plowing me so mercilessly. He had short blond hair, and a strong, square jaw. His body was strong too. I noticed his muscles flexing as he moved forward and placed his cock at the entrance to Dawn's puckered ass.

Dawn was on her hands and knees. Dave entered her slowly, and I could hardly believe my eyes. I had a ringside seat to see Dawn's asshole being stretched so wide it seemed impossible. Clearly, Dawn was experienced with this. She had a look of lust on her face as he drove deeper with each succeeding thrust. I heard some shouts from the audience, and that's when I realized I was blocking their view. I'd been so engrossed in watching the show, I'd almost forgotten that there was an audience there.

I moved up the bed, so the people could see the action. Dawn was looking up at me with an expression somewhere between lust and agony. I guess I couldn't help myself at that point. I just had to be a part of this moment. I got up, ran down to the foot of the bed, and lay down backwards, sliding headfirst between Dave's legs and pushing them apart as I went.

Dave seemed fine with it once he figured out what I was doing. I was between both their legs looking straight up at Dave's heavy balls and watching as his cock thrust into Dawn's widely stretched ass. I stretched up and began to lick Dawn's clit in time with Dave's strokes, while his balls bounced off my chin.

"Oh fuck!" Dawn yelled. "Holy shit!" she screamed as she started to cum.

Looking back on it, I'm almost embarrassed by how we acted. I doubt if sex shows usually get so vocal. If they do, it's probably part of the act. But I think on that day we just all pretty much lost it. I'm not sure why - call it serendipity. All I know is that Dawn screamed, and Dave screamed, and I just took it all in and loved every second of it. I've never seen a woman get fucked so hard in the ass as I did that day. It was like Dave was trying to tear her ass apart when he came. But she was pushing back with every thrust. Afterwards she told us it was the best orgasm she'd ever had in her life.

The three of us left the stage, sweat pouring from our bodies. There was a loud round of applause. Back in the employee's area, we got in the shower together and washed each other off. It almost got us started all over again. Steve came in and stood at the shower door offering me a job. Apparently he'd caught some of our show and wanted to put me on their payroll. When I flatly turned him down, he asked if I'd at least do a second show that afternoon. I told him 'no' again and finally I convinced him to give up and leave. Dawn and I still laugh when we think about the look of disappointment on Steve's face. Oh yes, Dawn and I have stayed good friends over the many years since.

When I went to get my coat, my cell phone was ringing. My "friend" spoke to me and said he'd been impressed by the performance. He told me that, all-in-all, my performances on the trains and on the stage were among the hottest things he'd ever seen. Oddly enough, my chest swelled with pride when he told me that. I guess I thought I had been pretty great too, but it was nice to hear it from someone else. He told me he was giving me the rest of the day off and I could use the money he'd given me in whatever way I wished. "One more thing," he told me. "Don't bother looking for the clothes you left on the stage. I took them. I'll be in touch in a few days."

He hung up, once again leaving me feeling like a fool. I remembered the clothes I'd left on the stage -- the clothes that Dawn had stripped off me. They hadn't been good for much, I thought, but they had certainly been better than nothing. I went and put my coat on, and that's when I found out that the zipper on my coat was broken. I almost had to laugh at that. Once again my blackmailer had set me up. I had $100 in my pocket, but he'd come in here and made sure I couldn't go anywhere without having to hold my coat closed. I decided to forgo any "New York sightseeing" under the circumstances and get my ass back on the bus for home. I'd had more than enough excitement for one day.

***

"Tomorrow's going to be your lucky day. I got a ticket for you to go to an arena football game. You'll be sitting in the upper deck, which is not the best place to watch the game, but at least you'll find plenty of empty seats. Find a seat that's a couple of rows behind some nice looking guys, and plan on cheering loudly.

Inside this box you'll find some clothes I want you to wear. You can forget about wearing a bra or underwear, but you can keep on your long coat until you get to your seat. Then, I want you to take off your coat, have a seat, spread your legs, put your feet up, and enjoy yourself. You know how to do it.

I'll be watching, so I hope you put on a good show. And remember, saying 'no' to anyone is not an option -- not to me and not to the guys who will see you."

I looked at the clothes "my friend" had put in the box. What I found was a very large mutilated t-shirt. Specifically, the arms had been cut off, and the bottom had been cut off as well. It had very large arm holes and the whole thing came down to just below my breasts. Also in the box was a small, pleated skirt. When I say small, I mean small. I tried it on, and the skirt was even shorter than last skirt he'd given me.

For a while I just sat there thinking about this guy. Somehow I couldn't be angry. My blackmailer's instructions were frightening, yes. But he was only taking me in the direction I'd already been going. Since he'd started blackmailing me, I had stopped leaving my shades up at night. Instead, I'd been doing all the insane things that he made me do -- like getting fucked onstage in the city. But I had to admit that since that day in the city, not an hour had passed when I hadn't gotten excited thinking about the things that I had done.

That night, again, I hardly slept at all. When I did, I tossed and turned, only to wake up feeling sweaty and exhausted. In the morning, I shaved my pussy, took a long shower, made some breakfast and watched TV. At 10:30 I put on my outfit and tried to brace myself for the day ahead.

I walked around my apartment feeling thoroughly naked in the clothes I'd been given. Anyone looking from the side would easily see my breasts. When I raised my arms, the shirt rose up above my nipples. I couldn't bend at the waist without putting my ass on display. If I stood up straight, my pussy was on a level with the bottom of my skirt. I tried to remind myself that I was being blackmailed (as if I needed reminding). Then I put on my coat, and headed out the door.

I couldn't help feeling both excited and frightened as I drove my car towards the stadium. I opened my coat and found that my pussy was already moist. I knew that I was crazy for going along with the blackmail. I should have just called the guy's bluff and refused. I was starting to wonder whether I had gone along with his demands because I had to, or because I wanted to. But I quickly put that out of my mind. Confusion was not going to help me in this situation, and this was not the time to start analyzing my motives.

I arrived at the stadium, parked the car, and with grim determination, began to walk towards the gate. My body was already shaking. I had to remind myself that there was no way people could tell that I was nearly naked underneath my coat.

It took a long time to get up to the nose-bleed seats. I finally found my section and made my way out into the stadium. I had arrived early on purpose, and was delighted to find that the section was nearly empty. I climbed up a number of rows, and made my way over a few seats. Then, feeling not in the least bit brave, I took a quick look around and took off my coat as I sat. I wondered if someone would "catch me" there, or if I'd have to change seats.

I sat there pretending to read a magazine. Mostly I used the magazine to try to cover my attire. In the meantime, I began scanning the crowd. I was keeping a look out for two things: anyone who might be coming to sit near me and a blackmailer who might have a camera pointed my way. I knew my blackmailer had to be in the stadium somewhere. But try as I might, I couldn't see anyone looking suspicious.

My thoughts were interrupted by a group of guys who had just come into my section. A few of them glanced my way. Then they made their way over and sat down about four rows in front of me. As they sat, a few of them glanced my way once again.

I guess I must have been crazy! Without even thinking, I slumped down in my seat and put my feet up on the seat in front of me. One of the guys looked my way again, then he stood up. His eyes focused in on my open thighs, and the look on his face left no doubt of what he was seeing. My bare pussy must have been fully on display.

He spoke to his buddies as he made his way past them. Then he came up to my row. By the time he was standing beside me, I had lowered my legs and was nervous as hell. He pleasantly asked if the seat next to me was taken. When I said, 'no' in a shaky voice, he sat down and put his hand on my leg.

I was so surprised; I had to bite my lip to keep from pushing him away. I wanted to follow my blackmailer's rules, but this was going way too fast. The game hadn't even started yet! I guess the guy must have liked the fact that I didn't slap him away, because his hand started stroking my thigh -- and with each stroke, his hand moved closer to my pussy.

I didn't look at the guy. I just sat there like I was frozen. But when his hand touched my cunt, I guess that part of me must have thawed. He began stroking my lips, and my pussy was dripping wet. His buddies had looked back several times. Now they all got up and moved to the seats right in front of us.

By that time, I knew there was nothing I could do. I had my legs parted to this guy's touch. He was teasing me very gently, his finger tips tickling my outer lips. And while that was going on, his friends were fully turned in their seats, watching my cunt as it swelled and opened.

"Why don't you guys stand up and gather round," the guy next to me told them. "We don't want her cunt appearing on the jumbotron."

The guys stood before me. One climbed over the seats and sat on my other side. He too began playing with my pussy. And the two guys worked extremely well together! The one on the left began fingering my pussy while the one on the right played with my clit. Within minutes, I was flooding the seat with my juices.

"Did you like that?" the first guy asked.

"On my God," was all I could moan.

"Good, 'cause we're going to the men's room now. Follow me."

He didn't even give me an option. He just pulled me to my feet and headed towards the exit. The other guys surrounded me like a phalanx of guards. I thanked God for that, because I really didn't want to be seen.

The men's room wasn't far. When we got there, one of the guys checked for occupants. Then they pulled me into the bathroom and pushed me into a stall. From that point on, I was there just to be used as far as they were concerned.