Getting Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't complaining. I let them use my body. While one guy took me from behind. Another had me suck him off. When the second guy started fucking me, I had my second orgasm of the day. By the time the forth guy was done, I could feel the cum dripping all the way down my legs. I'd heard the men's room door open a few times. I was hoping no one else would see me. But that's when a man's head appeared from under the stall next door. He had a perfect view of my pussy getting reamed, and I came again as he watched.

When the guys were done, they started to just leave me there. "Please," I pleaded, "can you help me back to my coat?" I couldn't imagine having to go back, dressed as I was, with cum dripping down my legs.

"Come on guys," the nearest guy called out. "Let's help the lady out." So thankfully they gathered around me again as I emerged from the stall. At least five other guys were standing there watching as we headed out the door and they took me back to my seat. Then I threw my coat on and got the hell out of there like my feet were on fire.

"By the way, what's your name," one of the guys asked as I was leaving. I looked back, but never said a word. I just headed for the exit as fast as my legs could carry me.

It wasn't until I had driven for miles and pulled in at a store, that I felt the tension leave my body. "Holy shit," I said as I slumped over the wheel. "I can't believe I just did that!" My hand made its way to my pussy, as if I had to be sure. It was soaked as I knew it would be, with splotches of drying cum coating the insides of my legs. I sat back in my seat, not moving for a while. I just relived the day in my mind. Then I found myself hoping that someone would walk past my car and see me. That's when I knew I'd better start the car and go home.

***

Setting aside my exhibitionist fantasies about getting caught, I think I'm a nudist as well. I say that because I love being naked outdoors. I just feel so much more alive when I can feel the sun and the wind on my body. I imagine that the difference between hiking with your clothes on and hiking in the nude is a lot like the difference between riding in a car and riding on a motorcycle. On a motorcycle, the presence of nature is just so much more immediate and intense.

Ever since I was a kid, I've always loved hiking in the woods. So it wasn't much of a stretch for me to have gotten naked in the woods on that evening when Carl first caught me. I love being naked outdoors!

As for my fantasies about getting caught, I've always had a healthy fear of it as well. There were no guarantees of who I might run into to or whether I might land in a jail cell and get my name placed on a sex-offender list. So when my blackmailer sent his next set of instructions, it did give me some pause.

I got the package on a Friday. According to the weatherman, Saturday promised to be a warm and sunny day.

Following my blackmailer's instructions, I got in my car at 11am Saturday morning and drove to a small rural road. At a point where a hiking trail crossed the road, I parked the car and got out. Looking around, all I could see was forest. A small river ran parallel to the trail some distance to the east. On the west side, tree covered hills rose up.

I had been to this spot before, and the place still seemed as peaceful as I remembered it. Per my instructions, I walked about thirty yards down the trail, taking a set of keys with me, and I left them at the base of a tree. Then I went back to my car and started it up.

I drove a few miles further on, to a point where the rode curved back and crossed over the path once again. That's where I parked my car and prepared myself for my challenge. I took off my shirt and pants and threw them to the floor. A car came by, but I don't think they noticed me. Then, wearing nothing but my sneakers, I listened intently for the sound of any other cars. When I thought that it was safe, I grabbed the bag I'd brought with me, opened the car door, hit the door lock button, and started running like hell down the path into the woods. I didn't stop until I was at least twenty yards from the road. At that point, taking one last look behind me, I flung my car keys as far into the woods as I could. I'd made it this far without getting caught, I thought. Only one more step to go, and I'll be ready for my hike.

I went behind some trees, and began pulling things out of the bag I'd brought with me. It contained an interesting assortment of objects that my blackmailer had seen fit to provide. The first item was a ball-gag. I had to put it in my mouth and tighten the strap behind my head. The next thing I took out was a yard-long pole with rope at each end. The rope was tied in slip knots which I put around each of my ankles. With my legs thus spread, I knew my hike would be awkward. If I had to run, I could forget it. The last item I pulled out were a pair of handcuffs. They were soft velvet cuffs with a padlock in between. I took a deep breath before I put my hands behind my back, locking the cuffs in place. Then I cursed my blackmailer with every word I could think of.

I was more vulnerable now than I'd ever felt in my life. And there was only one way out. I had to hike all the way to the first set of keys that I'd left at the base of the tree. Then I could unlock the handcuffs, take off the other items, and hike back to my car with my extra set of car keys. I knew it was going to be a very long day!

With my heart hammering slightly, I made my way back to the trail. I'd thought about not taking the trail. At least that way I might not get caught. But with the pole spreading my legs, that just didn't seem like an option. As it was, I had trouble just getting to the trail. I had to take wide, awkward steps, and found myself getting scratched by more than a few branches.

Once on the trail, things were somewhat easier. But it was still very exhausting having to walk with my legs spread wide. When I wasn't struggling to walk, I was struggling to hear if someone was coming. Every twenty steps or so, I'd stop and look back. Eventually my fear began to dissipate some. I began to notice how the light filtered through the trees, and started enjoying the feel of the sun and breeze on my skin. I fell into a steady rhythm of very short steps. Mosquitoes and knats buzzed around me, encouraged by the fact that I couldn't fight back. But there was no helping that.

The surroundings remained pretty quiet. By the time I was halfway to my keys, I had let my guard down quite a bit. I hadn't looked around for awhile, and it wasn't until I heard voices behind me that I was startled out of my reverie. Dropping down and spinning around, I saw, too late, that there were two boys approaching. They had already seen me and were moving quickly to catch up.

There was really nothing I could do. I moved off the path in a fruitless attempt to hide. But in moments the guys were standing there with their mouths wide open.

"Oh my God," one of the guys said as he broke into a laugh. Then they both just stood there laughing. After their shock wore off, one of the guys came forward a little tentatively. He reached out to touch me, and I did nothing to try to stop him. I guess that's when the green light went off in their heads. Within minutes both guys were playing with my body.

For those who have never experienced bondage, it's not for the faint of heart -- particularly when strangers are involved. I felt so utterly defenseless, at first it nearly brought me to tears. Having the pole between my legs made me especially vulnerable. Those guys stuck fingers in my pussy, and there wasn't a thing I could do about it. Only gradually did I begin to feel less threatened. That's because, from the way the guys were acting, I suspected they might have been virgins. They were excited, afraid, and awkward all at the same time. Still, I couldn't help getting wet when they played with my pussy and breasts. Like I said, I was just so vulnerable! All I could do was moan into my gag as they felt me up.

I won't go into the details. I probably don't need to anyway. As young guys would, they got overly excited. One guy took off my ball gag just long enough to make me 'blow him' as he put it. Then the other guy made me kneel down while he took me from behind. He didn't last for more than a few minutes. They played with me some more, but eventually they either tired of the game or began to get scared. They left me in the woods there, lying on a bed of leaves. For awhile I just lay there, wishing the infernal knats would stop swarming all over my cunt. Finally, I got up and started walking.

I walked the rest of the way without incident. By the time I reached my tree, it was mid-afternoon and I was totally exhausted. I reached the tree where I had left my keys, and looked down in disbelief. My keys were gone! In desperation, I sat back against the tree and felt around in the leaves with my hands. Then I checked every other tree in the area. I finally came to the realization that it was no use. The keys were simply gone. I sat on the ground and began to cry. I couldn't contemplate what to do next. I couldn't imagine how I'd get home. All I could do was sob.

I was startled when I heard footsteps in the woods behind me. I quickly tried to shut up and got to my knees. I couldn't believe my eyes when Carl stepped out on the path in front of me.

"I'm sorry," he told me as he kneeled before me. "I couldn't stand to see you crying." Then he came around me and began to loosen my gag. Call me stupid, but it took me a minute before I realized that his presence wasn't simply an accident.

"You bastard!" I cried when he finally got the gag off. "It was you all along! You were the one with the pictures! How could you do it! How could you make me do all those things?"

Carl was apparently shaken. He knelt on the ground, trying to hold me in his arms as I started bawling once again. He kept saying how sorry he was -- over and over. Finally, as my sobs began to subside, he unlocked my handcuffs and took the bar off of my ankles. He tried to take my hand, but I pushed him violently away and sat leaning against a tree, my knees drawn up under my chin, and my arms wrapped tightly around them.

"I'm so sorry, Annie," he told me. "I never meant to hurt you. I thought it would be exciting for you I guess. I knew how you liked to show off. I guess ... I guess I thought I should push you some. I'm sorry," he said, trying to put his coat around my shoulders. I pushed him away once again. That's when I saw that he was giving me the coat he had worn on that day in the woods. The same coat we'd made love on as the snow drifted over our bodies.

"I came here to bring you the pictures," he said in defeat. "These are the only copies. I never would have sent them to anyone anyway. I was just hoping I could see you again. I'm sorry," he said for the hundredth time.

Carl sat staring at the ground for a few minutes. "Would you like for me to walk you back to your car?" he finally asked.

I didn't say anything. I guess I was very confused. I was angry beyond belief, but I had other feelings as well - feelings that were deeper than I knew.

"Wait," I told him as he rose to walk away. It was those eyes that had made me stop him. His eyes had looked so defeated, so ashamed of what he had done. They were the eyes that I had fallen in love with on that first twilit, snow-filled night. And now I looked at those eyes, and that shaggy hair, and that handsome, heartbroken face.

"Make love to me," I told him.

***

If Carl's love the first time had been the most passionate I'd ever known, Carl's love on that day was the gentlest. He treated me like a precious object. He made love to me in a way that let me know it was all about me. My orgasms (and I had more than one) were not the strongest I'd ever felt, but they were by far the most satisfying.

A month later, Carl and I got married in an outdoor ceremony. He made me keep my wedding dress on. For that matter, he didn't let me dance at his Bachelor Party either. But he took me for a glorious two-week honeymoon at an all nude Caribbean resort. God did we have a blast!

Since then, we've been doing all kinds of wild things. He makes me get naked at some of the most inappropriate times. But every time we get into bed at night, it's with the sure knowledge that ours is a match made in heaven. For every girl who ever went into the woods to dream, they should be so lucky.