Getting Down To Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She touched her fingers to her inner thigh allowing the strand to break onto her skin where it formed a silver trail and I was drawn to it as to an oasis. I stepped forward and then knelt down in an undisguised display of reverence.

She fed me her fingers and I suckled them gently but my eyes were fixed on the beauty of her moist, fecund, grotto.

When her fingers were clean she slowly pulled them free and I followed as she drew me towards her thigh. Her pale ochre skin was warm and smooth as I picked up the trail and then began to lick my way inwards.

I paused at the crease of her thigh and tasted the salt of her perspiration but then moved purposefully towards my goal. The smell of her rose to greet me with the muskiness of an expensive, scented, oil and I opened my nostrils in appreciation.

I had to graze at her pubis to work my tongue though the silky thicket but her labia swelled in readiness and then I had my first real taste of her. Her sex was thick with dew and the taste was at once familiar but somehow different. It was as if I had now found the finest of wines.

I knew that it was in my mind but she exuded a power borne of more than just her mental and physical attributes. She was, at that moment, the essence of womanhood and I wanted to become as one with her.

I found a rhythm and licked her with a fervent tenderness. I do not know for how long. After some time my neck began to ache and my tongue tingled but I welcomed these minor tribulations as a testament to my ardour.

The desire to push my tongue deeper was a strong one but I knew that I must wait until she signaled her approval. In the meanwhile I was content simply to enjoy this private closeness.

From time to time she reached for her glass and sipped her drink but then, unexpectedly, she touched my forehead.

"Wait a moment."

I reluctantly disengaged and knelt patiently whilst trying to resist the urge to wipe her juices from my face.

She put down her glass and raised herself to adjust her dress so that she was unencumbered by the skirt. I almost drooled as I waited for her to open her legs once more but I was caught unawares as she lifted her feet and placed them flat on the seat of the sofa.

The resultant carnal display almost made my heart stop. Her sex lay open before me leaking an ooze of opalescent moisture and there, forming the crowning glory, was the plump perfection of her clitoris. It lay fully engorged, free of its pink cloak, and I could almost feel it between my lips.

I leaned in and touched my tongue to the centre of her sex to lap up her offering but as I started to slowly move upwards she spoke.

"Get it all...."

I paused, unsure of her meaning, and moved away a little. She was still leaking copiously and it formed a pearly runnel which threatened to stain the sofa. Suddenly, it became clear to me, and, as it did so, she took hold of her knees and leant back a little further.

I was confronted with arch of her perfectly toned buttocks and there, at the very heart, was the forbidden opening. Her skin tone was shaded darker here drawing the eye to the core which glinted like wet obsidian.

I had never done this, had never wanted to do it, the very thought was an anathema to me, but something deep inside, something primal, was faintly stirring.

It was as if this was a test. I felt as though she knew about all the others, everything I had been through, and was now calling on me to prove myself worthy of her.

I was frightened without knowing why but, at the same time, I felt my body tingling with arousal.

It took a strength of will to move my body forwards and even more to put out my tongue. I went very low almost to her coccyx and then slowly followed the natural valley.

Her taste was different here, a little more musty on her skin, but not unpleasant. I was tempted to sweep around the opening itself but to do so was surely to displease her.

"Don't close your eyes."

I was hardly aware that I had done but now I opened them and was close enough to see the tiny, near invisible, hairs that formed a peachy down.

I carried on upwards riding over the dark declivity and was immediately aware of its hidden strength but I did not dwell. The taste grew richer and more familiar as I drew nearer to the source once more and I felt a sense of achievement as I finally licked at her fourchette.

"Don't stop..."

For a second or two I felt cheated. I had proved myself but now she wanted more. A flicker of rebellion flared for an instant but then it was gone and I bent my neck again.

I licked along the same track over and over again but I was rewarded with a steady flow of nectar evidencing her growing excitement. With each pass I found myself ever more fascinated by the dark cave which marked the mid point. Its ribbed texture was so different to its surrounds and seemed to present an unspoken challenge.

After a time each traverse was of shorter duration. I was no longer returning to her sex. Instead, I was following a decaying orbit which drew me ever inwards.

"Do it. You know you want to..."

Her words made an obvious sense but they hardly registered. I was intent on that tight opening which had now become slightly dilated and I was moistening it with the tip of my tongue. By slow degrees, and almost without thinking, I began to apply an insistent pressure but it remained unyielding.

Her fingers were at her sex once more purposefully massaging her clitoris and I hesitatingly brought up my own hands and pressed them to her perfectly presented twin globes.

They were faultless and the firm, smooth, curves felt as if they were sculpted from living marble. The urge to run my hands over them, to feel their inner power, was strong but I was being driven by a different desire.

I pressed a little more firmly, easing outwards with my thumbs, and then probed again with my tongue. For a few seconds I thought that I was unequal to the task but then I felt a tiny relaxation and, taking encouragement, I made one final effort.

In a single, sudden, rush I was through my tongue deeply lodged.

My first impression was one of discomfort. The pressure on my tongue was almost painful but I was determined not to give up so easily. I moved my tongue inside gaining an appreciative gasp of pleasure from Amanda.

The taste was unexpected. Some of her juices had found their way inside but there was also something more astringent and I realized that it was some sort of cleanser. It took a moment to clear before giving way to a drier, earthier, undertaste.

No sooner had I adjusted to the steady pressure than Amanda's fingers began to move more quickly. I was fascinated to feel their rhythm across the divide and then my tongue was subjected to a strong regular pulse with the sheath of muscle working against my tongue as she relentlessly drove herself on towards an inevitable climax.

"Yes! Don't move!"

I could not move nor would I. I stayed with her as the heat rose but I was unprepared as she cried out in ecstasy and the first warm spatters of moisture hit my face. I closed my eyes but her fingers were moving ever more quickly and I felt more and more moisture erupting from her. It spurted against my forehead, getting into my hair line, but then it ran down over the whole of my face.

At last the inundation abated but her orgasm was not quite spent. I remained as I was whilst she slowly allowed the tension to drain from her until, finally, I could no longer hold my tongue in place.

Amanda, with seeming difficulty, lowered her feet to the floor and then looked down at me and smiled.

"Come to bed."

Chapter 7

I followed her upstairs my eyes guiltily watching the sway of her hips beneath her dress. My own clothes remained discarded in the lounge and I felt the chill of cooler air against the perspiration drying on my naked body.

Her bedroom was composed of furnishings in subtle greys with pale blue accents giving it the impression of both space and cosiness. The bed itself was kingsize with wrought iron head and footboards sprayed the colour of oyster shells.

"Make yourself comfortable."

I lay on the bed noticing how well ordered her bedside table was compared to the chaos of my own; a simple clock radio and three neatly piled books of which I only recognized one title.

I watched as she slowly undressed. Even after what we had already done together this slow revealing of her body was making me hot.

I guess that, in those moments, I convinced myself that I could love another woman but there were so many complications. Amanda was a lot older than me and I had always thought of her as a family friend. Besides all of that there were the professional considerations. She was still, notionally, my boss and I had spent the last few days working to secure a future that would set me up as a rival.

Amanda turned back towards me and I studied her naked form. For someone with a measure of Asian blood she was stunningly curvy and her breasts fulfilled my expectations. They were large, but beautifully shaped, with dark nipples that had an arrogant uplift. I wanted to hold them but now I had a far greater need.

I lay with my legs slightly opened and I felt myself beginning to leak as she walked towards the bed. I wanted to anoint her face in the same way as she had mine.

She lay down next to me with her head propped on her arm. Warmth radiated from her and I wanted to press my body to hers but she slowly stroked the, still wet, stray hairs from my forehead as she spoke.

"Do you remember that first day in the office?"

I was unsure what to say and she continued without waiting for a reply.

"You told me about that young man at University."

I did not want to talk about it. It seemed like a lifetime away, as if it had happened to someone else and not to me.

"It excited me, the thought that you left him there to be used."

For a second I felt a jolt of alarm. Had I misread her, was she interested in men after all?

Her finger traced its way down my face and then slowly followed the line of my collar bone. I arched my back just slightly and presented my breasts, my nipples aching to be caressed, but she teasingly stroked down the length of my arm.

"Would you let me do that to you? Would you trust me?"

How could I answer? I could hardly say that I did not trust her. After what we had been through there was undoubtedly a connection between us and the very thought of it filled me with an inner radiance. Was she asking for a token of my faith?

Her finger moved on to my hip slipping along the line of my pelvis until it brushed the boundary of my pubis. I raised my hips begging for a firmer touch but she moved her hand away. I knew, just then, that I wanted to surrender myself to her, to let her dictate the pace, to climax only when she willed it.

I still did not speak. Instead I gave the faintest of nods, and she smiled beatifically. She slipped from the bed and, opening a drawer, she took out two pairs of stockings. She came back and my heart was beating just a little faster but she lay over me and covered my mouth with hers.

Her kiss was soft and her agile tongue made teasing promises. I was hardly aware of her hands as they deftly secured my wrists.

She kissed her way down my body and I could see that my arms had been loosely bound to the headboard but my mind was following the wonderful journey that her mouth was making.

She skirted my sex and slowly kissed down the length of my leg. As she reached my foot I felt the nylon looped around my ankle and then she moved across and kissed the top of my other foot before it too was gently bound.

As she got up from the bed the bindings felt oddly comforting and, now that I had relinquished control, I relaxed in anticipation.

She stood over me as I tested how much movement I had and I quickly found that my restraints were simply a token. By stretching the stockings a little I could almost bring my hands together and I sensed that a firm tug would free them altogether.

Amanda slipped on to the bed and knelt over me straddling my stomach. I could feel her wetness then she leaned down and pressed her lips to mine. I was lost in the kiss as she reached for the bedposts and then I felt a sudden jerk.

She sat up again and I saw that she had tugged at the stockings. Where before they had been loose they were now pulled tight and the innocuous nylon held me like rope.

"Amanda, please, it's too tight."

She did not reply. She got up and walked to the end of the bed and, taking hold of the stocking where it looped around the bedpost she gave it a sharp pull. I was not prepared and my ankle was yanked painfully towards the corner.

"Amanda!"

She crossed to the other corner and this time I braced myself to resist but she put her foot up against the rail to get a purchase and tugged once more. For a few seconds we were engaged in a tug of war but she drew in the slack little by little and once the ground was gained the menacing nature of the knots ensured that it could not be recovered.

"Amanda, this isn't what I want."

"Well, right now, what you want is of little consequence."

Something in her voice made me genuinely afraid and I began to tug against my bindings in earnest but it was to no avail. She returned to the drawer and held up a new object for my inspection. Held between her fingers it looked like a car tyre in miniature but my heart lurched as I recognized it for what it was.

"This was surprisingly difficult to come by."

"Amanda, please don't."

It was a latex dental retractor of the same sort that I had used on my university victim. She drew closer and I closed my mouth determinedly.

"Nice try, but it comes with instructions."

It was designed for use with young patients or impaired adults who might otherwise harm themselves with a standard metal retractor. Amanda pressed the retractor closed and then pinched at the nerve behind my ear.

For a few seconds I kept my teeth gritted but then my jaw simply relaxed. It was enough to allow her to force it between my teeth which were then lodged in the recessed outer groove. I could close my teeth around it but the effort of holding it closed was too great and there was no way it could be dislodged without manual assistance.

I tried to plead with her, to ask her what this was all about, but I could only mumble incoherently.

"Well isn't this just perfect."

I shook my head in denial but she was already climbing on to the bed. She moved up my body until she was straddling my shoulders and looking down into my eyes.

"Let me see your tongue."

I refused but she simply smiled. She moved forward until her sex was covering my mouth and then she pinched my nose closed. I could breathe but only just.

She gave me a moment or two to make sure that the message was clear and then slid back.

"Show me."

I could not understand why she had become deranged but I knew that, for now, I had to cooperate. I pushed my tongue through the aperture.

"Wonderful...now make me come."

She covered me again and I licked at her with my tongue fully extended It took an effort but at least now I could breathe through my nose. It did not take long for her to come to the boil but that taste was made bitter by the taint of latex.

I would have done it willingly. I could only suppose that she found my helplessness exciting but, if that was so, we had never been attuned in the way that I thought we were. As the implications of this came home to me I cursed myself for a fool.

As her climax mounted she centred her clitoris over the opening and I licked as best I could until, with a drawn out growl, she tipped over the brink.

She was in no hurry to dismount. Her damp sex covered the opening condemning me to silence and then, at last, she spoke.

"You've been a disappointment to me. Your name came up on a report at the office. When you joined you agreed to abide by the companies computer policy and now it seems there has been some abuse of privilege."

I was still bewildered. The policy covered things like appropriate use of the internet and I had certainly not visited any sites that would put me in breach.

"Apart from the porn patrol I am alerted to fluctuations in e-mail traffic. Essentially it's to keep me advised on the amount of spam we are having to filter out. Your e-mail account came up in lights for the levels of outward traffic."

The unease I was already feeling was ratcheted up another notch and my skin was chilled by a cold sweat.

"The data you were sending yourself proved very interesting. I must admit it took me a few hours to see how it pieced together but I have to say it was a very intriguing concept."

I thought desperately trying to remember exactly what I had e-mailed and how it might be construed. As I did so she took hold of the retractor. There is a knack to deforming it so that it can be expelled but she worked with deft fingers allowing me to spit it out.

I worked my aching jaw muscles as I wondered what I should say. The data by itself proved nothing; it needed a further leap of imagination.

"I was just doing some work from home, preparing a few sales leads, I wanted to steal a march on the others."

It sounded plausible, perhaps even laudable, but Amanda, still looming over me, gave a cold smile.

"You can come in now."

I jerked at my restraints in a reflexive attempt to cover myself as someone else came into the room.

"Hi sweetie, it's nice to see you again."

Beth Callaghan stood at Amanda's shoulder as though the tableau we presented was the most natural thing in the world. I was completely stunned and Amanda waited a few seconds for everything to sink in before she spoke again.

"I could see that you were studying the dead air slots but I didn't quite get the idea so I started checking back on your internet browsing history. If you had researched possible clients from home I might never have made a connection but that was only your first mistake. You chose to start with our own list of potential clients, those who had expressed an interest in the past. I started phoning round, making a few discrete enquiries, it didn't take me too long to pin it down to ManTrap."

The error, now that it was pointed out to me, was so fundamental I could not believe that I had made it.

Beth reached down and stroked my face.

"I'm sorry honey. It's a great idea but as soon as I found out that you were working for Mandy I had to rethink. I guessed you were using someone's privileged data but when I found out whose I had no choice. You see Mandy and I go a long way back."

The very fact that she referred to her so familiarly told its own story. I should have realized that there was more to the potential clients list than just a set of names. I felt tears starting to my eyes. There were tears of anger at my own naivety and tears of disappointment for what was now no longer to be.

As Amanda slipped off of me Beth continued to stroke my face and, in that moment, I reached out for that simple comfort. I closed my eyes, wanting to shut out the nightmare, and then I felt the bed shift.

Beth lowered herself smoothly into place. Beneath her dress she was naked and she gently presented her sex to my mouth. This was so wrong but, as she dropped her skirt, enveloping me in a welcoming darkness, I lost myself in the one simple thing that I could do so well.

It seemed like hours but I did not care. I was perspiring freely and pocket of air in which I laboured was stale with the scent of her as she pressed her knees to my head and came for the second time.

I did not want her to get up, I did not want to face reality, but she eased herself from me and I was pleased to see the high colour in her cheeks. I waited to be released and wondered if I should apologize and throw myself on Amanda's mercy.

1...345678