All Comments on 'Getting Dragon Pics'

by FaeLissa

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
EmirusEmirusalmost 6 years ago
Different imaginations.

This story is basically a rape story that escaped the chopping block by making her enjoy it. My first story was a similar one involving a shemale hooker and a client that also escaped the chopping block by making him enjoy it. That’s where the similarity ends.

I enjoyed this story but I could never have written it.

I like to think that I have a very good imagination. Even to the extent of often being weird and many people not being on the same wavelength and not seeing what I see.

My imagination does not move in the direction of Sci-Fi which is probably why I don’t read that category. But this is fantasy which, as I say, I enjoyed but I could never have written the dragon scenes. I could never have got the descriptive detail required. I could write the laying in wait and the vulnerability but substituting the dragon with, for example, an escaped convict would be more my style but writing the story as you have done is beyond my capabilities and probably always will be.

I thought it was excellent and worth a better score than it has at the time of writing this comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous