Getting Dragon Pics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FaeLissa
FaeLissa
75 Followers

The forked tongue darted out and flicked at her nipples, causing her to jerk upward and groan. It did it again and she jerked again, breathing heavily, while the claw continued down her stomach, stopping to poke and scrape at her navel. As it resumed the slow scrape down her body she shivered. She wanted to yell at the dragon to hurry up and put its paw down where it would do the most good, the anticipation driving her wild. As the tip inched closer she pushed upward again, sighing at the almost painful scraping as it finally made its way over the puffy tissue of her mound.

The claw putting pressure on her clit's hood was the last straw, and her hips jerked in orgasm while the dragon watched and scratched at her most sensitive spot. It seemed to last forever, leaving her exhausted and gasping for breath. The claw moved again, going lower. Janine trembled.

Lifting her head and looking down her body she could see one of the dragon's fingers resting on the top of her mound. The claw retracted as another finger penetrated her slowly and her head fell back, her eyes closing. The dragon seemed to know that its extended claws would have hurt her and had taken care of it. She relaxed and let it please her. It didn't matter if the dragon knew that's what it was doing, as long as it continued doing it.

The finger was bigger around than what she would normally want in there, but not so much as to make it hurt, and not too long. As it moved around she moaned and squirmed, slowly building tension again. One foot slipped down the dragon's thigh and landed just below its stomach on an odd bulge. Exploring with her toes she found a slit in the bulge and assumed it was a female for a moment, until her wiggling toes seemed to awaken something. A shaft started to extend from the slit, coated in slime. Janine ran her toes over the shaft and felt it thickening and lengthening. Lifting her head she looked down at what she was stroking, then let her head fall back to the grass, intimidated. She didn't know if that thing would fit where she wanted it, but she wanted to try. From the way the dragon was moving she felt it wanted to try as well. The finger inside her was removed and she lifted her legs, spreading them.

Janine gasped as the dragon leaned up over her, then slowly tried to push inside. It hurt, but not enough for her to want it to stop. The creature continued to push deeper and deeper, it's leathery body pressing down on her. She wrapped her legs around its body, her heels bumping against the base of its tail. The dragon moved inside her, making her gasp, the claws holding her hands over her head digging into her palms. As the dragon moved faster, Janine moved with it. The long tongue forced itself into her mouth and throat for a minute, stopping her from breathing, then pulled back to taste her tongue with the forked tip. She sucked on it.

Her heels digging into the dragon's back, Janine bucked underneath it in orgasm as it drove her down into the grass with one last powerful thrust. After a few seconds it raised up, it's shaft coming free from her body and squirting a flood of thick goop over her. It spurted quite a few times, coating most of her torso in the mess. Slowly backing away, it released her hands, then stood on all fours just looking at her.

With a sudden leap and wild clumsy flapping of wings the creature flew away.

Janine wanted to lie in the grass forever, remembering. She also wanted a strong drink.

FaeLissa
FaeLissa
75 Followers
12