All Comments on 'Getting Hers'

by BigGunnz

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Lovely!

A great story parallel to His Lady in Red. Men have that great defect, we are selfish in many ways and we forget the needs of women, both in the sexual and domestic levels. Unfortunately, no one is born with a university degree, and some men have the misfortune to suspend several courses of our learning of coexistence and sex. I long ago (although I took it) I learned that the woman should enjoy first and then it will be the turn of the man, a woman can always have multiple orgasms in a short period of time, a man, hardly, unless he is able to To please the woman after his orgasm, and maintaining the same passion as before the male orgasm (a very difficult thing). In addition, the small details of the day to day, cleaning, cooking, making arrangements in the house, etc., will lift the mood of a woman, and if there is love in the relationship, then the result will always be excellent.

For example, if a man iron clothes, and knows / learns to do well (especially the best garments of them), he will get much more than with a gift for her. But do not forget those little details, some flowers are always welcomed by women (watch out for allergies, that's important!). The rewards (yes, we are selfish that we want rewards :)) will always be incredible.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous