Getting Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGunnz
BigGunnz
22 Followers

While Rachel was in the shower, her phone lit up with two more messages. One was from Samantha: "I guess not." The other was from mbc4u: "Are you in Toronto?"

When Rachel returned from the shower, she read her messages. She answered Samantha "Sorry, busy morning. I'll come over later." As for the second message, she wasn't in Toronto but was within reasonable driving distance. The trouble with sexting guys online was that they always wanted to meet for the real thing. Rachel didn't want to cheat on her boyfriend, she just wanted better sex with him. She responded "Sorry, I'm nowhere near there."

Rachel ignored the remaining ice along the walkway, as she left the house for Samantha and Mark's. When she arrived, Samantha was ready to go. "Have fun, ladies," Mark said, holding back the twins as they left.

Sitting in the park, Rachel handed Samantha a Timmy's coffee and sandwich, before opening her own. Samantha told Rachel all about her date night with Mark. She told her about the red dress, the theatre, and a little about the great sex they had afterwards.

Rachel said "Must be nice."

"Omygod, it was so nice." She caught herself. "What happened with Rick, last night?

"Sam, he was ridiculous! I told him what I needed and he just stopped. He rolled over and pouted like a child."

"Wow, Hun, I don't know what to say." Samantha searched desperately for something encouraging to say, but there was nothing. She didn't want to bring up the one thing she was thinking.

She didn't have to. Rachel said "I don't know if I can stay with Rick, if this is what the rest of my life is gonna look like.

"Oh?" Samantha feigned surprise.

"It's not just the sex either. He barely helps around the house. He doesn't care about my day at all, he's always in front of the TV. All he ever thinks about is himself. And when we do have sex, he's not even making love to me...It's like he's just masturbating with me, instead of his hand."

It was a lot to unpack, so Samantha sat quietly until she was sure Rachel's rant was complete. Sometimes, helpful advice wasn't what she was after.

"What am I gonna do, Sam? I don't want to leave him and start over. And I do love him." She was practically begging for answers. Sometimes, helpful advice was exactly what Rachel was after, but Samantha didn't have any at the ready. They sat quietly.

They could hear the cooing from a large group of pigeons, some distance down the path. They had gathered around a rough-looking old lady who was throwing food for them. Rachel and Samantha watched as one bird along the outside of the group manoeuvred himself onto another. There was a flurry of wing flaps for a few seconds and they parted ways and resumed chasing after bits of barley and corn.

Samantha leaned in close to Rachel and lowered her voice. "I have one idea. About five years into our relationship, Mark and I were in quite a rut. I read this online and I tried it. Now...I'll tell you, but if you tell anyone, I'll die; but not before I kill you."

Samantha's playful threat made Rachel feel a little relaxed and a little hopeful. Rachel leaned in as well and said "At this point, I'll try anything."

Samantha prefaced the idea with "Now, this has nothing to do with helping around the house or caring about your day, but it might help with your other problem..."

A long while later, the old woman feeding the pigeons could hear a very telling synchronized giggle, followed by silence, then "Oh my god, Sam, you didn't." The old woman knew that giggle and it reminded her of a very long time ago. She smiled a wide toothless grin and watched her birds eat her bits of food, and the occasional copulation.

Rachel did her best over the next few workdays to stay focused on her duties. She shared with Jenna a little about her relationship troubles and they had some girl talk one night at the pub after work. Rachel texted Rick to tell him she was working late.

At home that week, Rachel asked Rick to finish chipping away at the ice outside, which he promptly did. She asked him to make supper the night she had to 'work late,' which he did. She asked him to fix the leaky faucet in the bathroom, which he did. Rick did everything Rachel asked of him. Rick loved Rachel. He would have built her a new house if she had asked, but she would have to ask. Maybe that was it. Rachel wondered if Rick had settled into a day to day pattern in which he just didn't think to do anything without being asked. What Rick needed was a good shake-up, and he was about to get one.

On Friday afternoon, Rachel said a quick good-bye to Jenna at five to five and rushed for the door.

"Have a good weekend," Jenna bid her good-bye.

Rachel was home with an hour to spare before Rick would be there. She had given him a small list of errands to run on his way home from work, which he was doing. She got to work on dinner and had it mostly ready when Rick came in. She made his favourite; pork chops with mushroom soup in the oven. Rick was carrying a shopping bag with him. He took it upstairs to the bathroom for her when she asked him to. Rachel had gotten used to asking him to do things for her, and Rick was happy to do anything for her if it would make her happy.

During dinner, Rachel asked Rick about his day at the company garage. She let him tell her everything there could be to tell. He asked her how her day was and she spent about as much time telling him about it, as he had spent telling her about his day.

After Dinner, Rick asked if she wanted to watch the game tonight. Rachel answered "Actually, I'm gonna head up for a bath. Thanks for doing the shopping I asked you to do for me."

"You're welcome. Do you want me to record this for you?" Rick offered.

"Yes please, Hun." Rachel was halfway up the stairs. "But you enjoy and I'll watch it later."

Upstairs, Rachel filled the tub and dug into her bag of goodies that Rick had picked up for her. She plopped in a scented bath bomb and spent a long time washing, scrubbing, exfoliating, shaving, and plucking. When she was finished with her bath, she took a quick rinsing shower and wrapped herself in an oversized towel. She went to the bedroom, brushed and tied her hair back, and painted all twenty of her nails. She yelled "Rick, babe, can you turn up the heat a little?" Rick acknowledged and she heard the furnace come on. She laid naked on the bed, air drying, waiting for her nails to dry, and listening to the game on the TV, downstairs.

When Rachel heard the game start the third period she noted the score was still zero-zero and she started down the stairs. She was still completely naked as she tiptoed to the kitchen, locked the door and snuck up behind Rick on the couch. Once there, she slid her arms around his shoulders and chest and asked "What's the score?"

"Still scoreless." Rick turned to her. "Whoa, hello! You look great in that."

"So I didn't miss anything. And thanks." She hopped over the back of the couch and plopped next to him. She grabbed the remote and flicked off the TV.

Rick was about to protest but thought better of it. "What's gotten into you?" he asked, instead. He was, after all, recording it.

"Nothing." Rachel put one finger to the crotch of his jeans. "Not yet, anyway."

"I see how it is." Rick was filled with excitement.

"But first, we need to talk."

"Do you want to talk about last Friday night?" Rick offered. "Because I was an ass."

"Actually I want to talk about tonight. And yes you were." Rachel was focused on his eyes.

Rick was focused on her everything! Rachel smelled pretty. "You wanna talk about tonight? I very much wanna have that conversation."

Rachel put her arms around him and kissed him lightly. "Good. Because I have a little something special planned for us and I hope you like it."

Rick already liked it. "I'm listening."

Rachel started into what she had rehearsed several times in her head, and a few times out loud. "I want to do something different tonight. I want your cock all the way in my mouth and down my throat. Afterwards, I want you to fuck the livin' hell outta me."

"Done!" Rick said and leaned in to kiss her again.

"Nah ah ah... not so fast, Mister." Rachel took control of the conversation again. She needed to stay focused if she was to get through this without bursting out laughing during this silly pornographic monologue she had concocted. It was one thing to text words like this to faceless strangers but entirely different to speak them to her special someone. "I love the way your big hard cock feels, pounding deep inside my pussy."

Rick was very turned on by his naked, sweet smelling, dirty-talking girlfriend. He figured it was best to be quiet and let this play out.

"But I also love your tongue." Rachel kissed him deeply and continued until he put his tongue into her mouth. She sucked lightly on it and bit it even more lightly. She stopped kissing him and added "I love your tongue in my mouth..." she put a finger to her parted lips. "...on my tits..." She squeezed her breast closest to him and pinched her nipple. "...and I especially love that fat strong tongue on my pussy." She took her arm out from around him. She laid back on the arm of the couch and put one leg over his shoulder. She spread her pussy for him and started rubbing. She wasn't going to start pointing and telling him where and how. Instead, she was full-on masturbating. She had never let him see that before. She rubbed her clit the way she wanted him to lick her, as she had often done in private.

Rick swallowed hard and watched her. He started to fidget with the button of his pants.

Rachel shook her head slowly. "Hun, I love you and I'm gonna take such good care of you. But be patient. I promise it will be worth it." She was still rubbing herself. She took his hand from his button and brought it to her lips. She sucked hard on his middle finger before adding "And I love your fingers. I want them inside me." She now sucked on his middle and ring finger together. She was still masturbating for him and to him.

Rick's heart was racing.

Rachel took his fingers from her mouth and posed his index and middle finger together, then his ring finger and pinky together and said "I want them like this..." Rick pondered that for a second. Next, she pressed all four of his fingers together and said "...and..." then she opened her mouth wide and put them all into her big smile. She licked each finger independently.

Rick's cock was pounding to get out.

Rachel gave him back his hand and said "Can you do that for me? I'm gonna cum so hard for you." Phew! Rachel had made it through the whole thing. She was proud of herself. She slowed, but didn't stop her hand from rubbing herself.

When Rick was sure she had nothing more to say, he shook his head 'yes' and said to her "Oh my god, that was hot!"

"Just you wait," Rachel said. "Are you game?"

"Yes Ma'am," he said excitedly. He moved over top of her and kissed her. He felt her breasts with his hands and thumbed at her already hard nipples. He started to pull his shirt off, but he paused. Rachel nodded and he took it off. Rachel ran her free hand over his impressive chest muscles. Rick didn't know what this game was called, but he liked it. He loved watching her touch herself. He loved hearing her talk like that. He was so turned on that he didn't have time to feel like he was being instructed, let alone, be insulted. She was so fucking hot, and yes, he was definitely game.

Rick took Rachel by the hands and sat her up against the back of the couch as though she were watching the TV that was off. He kissed her deeply and slowly. He pressed his tongue to her lips only to find they were open and her tongue was there to guide him in. They kissed like that for a long time while he took her breasts in his hands. He worked them carefully, paying attention to her movements, her breath, and her sounds. When he felt the moment was right, he looked down to her beautiful tits and licked his lips. He slowly kissed his way down her neck and chest until he could kiss each of her nipples. He ran is tongue in tight circles around one, and then he moved to the other. He stayed with her boobs for a long time to make sure they were happy.

Rick looked up at Rachel. Her eyes were closed. He moved his hands to her parted thighs. Still sucking on one breast, he began to rub her pussy much the same as she had been doing. Rachel began to exhale loudly and give little moans. He had heard this before, but tonight, she sounded a little different. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but she sounded a little deeper; a little more raw.

Rick continued to rub her as he considered moving his mouth to join his hand. A few minutes later, he did just that. Rachel put her hand to the back of his head and he licked slowly, but firmly at her clit. He put his middle finger into her and felt her heat and wetness. He slid in and out of her with ease. He added his ring finger and felt her tightness around him. Rick's fingers had no problem remembering what Rachel had shown them. He changed to his first two fingers while he used his wet ring finger to trace circles around her anus. Rachel rocked her hips back to give him a better angle. Rick paused and slowly but assertively pressed his ring finger deep into her ass.

Rachel let out a sound that can only be described and an inhaling moan, followed by a hissing "Yes!"

Rick added his pinky to her ass and he pressed his four fingers into her. He fingered her rhythmically and deeply, pressing his hand all the way until the flesh between her pussy and her ass met him between his middle and ring finger. He felt her g-spot and paid attention to it. Rick licked her clit ferociously all the while.

Rachel began to gasp. Rick gave his free hand to her mouth and she smiled for him again. She licked each of his four fingers just like the first ones. When she was finished, Rick brought them to her hips. He slowly took his first hand from her and worked in two of his new fingers. He heard a "uhh huh" and added a third. "Oh yeah, give them to me." He did just that. Before long, Rick had the tips of all four fingers into Rachel's hot wet pussy. She was tight on him but he gave her what she wanted. He pressed up into her until her lips met his largest knuckles. Rachel let out a loud "awe!" Rick reached up to twirl a nipple with his other fingers, now slippery from her earlier pleasure. He slowly slid his fingers almost all the way out again, before thrusting them back into her; then again; and a little faster again. He turned his hand in her so when he hooked his fingers slightly, he was massaging her g-spot. He pressed hard on it while he moved his hand for her. He licked her clit non-stop.

Rachel was really stretching for him, and she called out to him "Fuck, Rick, Yes!" Rick picked up the pace as he pumped her hard and fast. He licked her hard and fast was well, when suddenly he felt the crushing power within her bear down on his hand. Her hips convulsed violently as she showered him with her cum. "Fuck fuck fuck, yes y-y-y-eeaas-s-s!" Rick felt her warm wash gush from her and cover the lower part of his face and part of his arm.

Rick was shocked at what just happened. He knew some women could squirt like that from internet porn but he didn't think real women did that. His hand hurt and he slowly slipped it from her. She was still shaking. A drop of her fell from his chin.

He looked up to see Rachel with both hands grasping the back of the couch beside her head. She was panting hard and stammering her words. "Oh-h-h m-m-y god...that w-w-as so good!" Her face was flush; her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open. In the two years he had been with her, he had never seen her in such a state. Rick felt like the biggest stud on the planet as he watched her slowly come back from the brink of unconsciousness. He nearly came in the pants he was still wearing.

A moment later, Rachel's breath returned to normal. She sat up and motioned for him to stand. He obeyed. She undid the button of his pants and ripped them to the floor. His hard cock sprang out and she felt some of his precum fling her in the cheek. Without hesitation, Rachel plunged her mouth hard onto him until he hit the back of her throat.

"Oh yeah!" He shouted.

She ran her mouth up and down his cock until she felt she was ready to make good on her promise. Rachel grabbed Rick's hips with both hands and forced the full length of him into her mouth and beyond.

Rick gasped and reached for her head. He put a hand into her hair but he didn't pull her onto him. Firstly he told himself "Don't fuck it up, now!" And secondly, she was already being plenty forceful. She paused for a breath and then continued for another half-minute or so. Rachel felt his ass cheeks go firm and she pulled off of him and quickly turned around. She scrambled to her knees on the couch while grabbing the back again. She commanded him "Give it to me the way you've always wanted to, and don't hold anything back."

"If you're sure..." Rick warned her. She took a few deep breaths as Rick put one hand on her waist and one hand to her shoulder.

"Yes, let me have it."

Rick held her firm and pressed his cock to her. He eased himself all the way until he was completely buried in her. He leaned hard on her. Rachel had to push hard with both arms, to avoid collapsing into the couch as Rick pressed what felt like a mile of his cock into her. She wasn't used to this. Rick pounded himself up into her like he was trying to impale her to the back of the couch. With each thrust, he felt her press into the end of his cock and he let out a loud grunt. Rick went faster and watched her hair bounce on her neck and shoulders.

Rachel felt herself about to orgasm again and she cried out "yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Her words kept with his pounding rhythm.

When Rick heard her scream like that, he felt his cock get harder with renewed vigor. He gave her one more hard thrust and held it there as he came like he never thought he could. He felt himself contract his abs over and over again as he pumped his cum all the way up into Rachel. Rachel bore down on him again with her second orgasm of the night.

It was Rick's turn to lose himself as he fell onto her. They both collapsed into a heap before Rick managed to remove himself from her and sit beside her on the couch. They sat naked trying to catch their breath. A minute later they kissed each other deeply but only for a few seconds as they both gasped for air. They hadn't recovered yet. They laughed about it together and laid down.

Several hours later, Rick awoke to find he was chilly and all of the lights were still on. They had passed out on the couch together. He was careful not to wake Rachel as he got up to get a blanket and turn off some lights. He looked outside at a snowstorm in progress. He thought about getting their big duvet from upstairs but he didn't trust his wobbly legs to make it. He settled for the decorative afghan from the back of the living room chair. He covered Rachel's beautiful naked body and cuddled in behind her again.

Rachel awoke to find a thick crack of bright sunlight streaking in from the edge of a closed living room curtain onto her face. She could smell bacon and toast. She wondered where Rick was until she heard the sound of a shovel scraping the walkway outside. The door opened and there he was. "Good morning, Babe," she said blearily. A cold draft came in through the door and Rachel wrapped herself in the afghan.

"Good afternoon" Rick answered her. She glanced at the clock on the wall. I was quarter past noon. Rick took off his coat and boots and reported that it had snowed overnight and most of the morning. He pored them each a coffee and Rachel sat at the table, still wrapped in the afghan. The large holes revealed tantalising bits of her. Rick sat with her while she ate the breakfast he made for her. He had eaten only half an hour ago. Rick beamed at Rachel. He was still wearing a permagrin.

BigGunnz
BigGunnz
22 Followers