Getting Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGunnz
BigGunnz
22 Followers

Rachel looked at him and said through a laugh "What are you smiling at?" as if she didn't know.

"I can still feel you," Rick blurted out. He was looking at one of her nipples as it poked through her covering.

Rachel said "Yeah, I can still feel it too," as she shifted in her seat and winced a little.

Rick suddenly felt bad that he may have been a little careless with her. "Sorry."

Rachel felt he wasn't really that sorry, since he was still grinning like a fool when he said it. "I'm not complaining," she said.

Rick and Rachel talked long about their favourite parts of the night. Rachel tried to describe her first orgasm as feeling "...like you have to pee but it isn't a pee." Rick hung onto her every word. Rick told her how much he loved the way she had spoken to him. He also loved the way she rammed him into her mouth.

Rachel told him how much she loved the way he licked her while he had his fingers in her. Then she admitted she didn't really like the way he pinned her hip down when he was behind her; that she liked the freedom to control the angle. Rick stopped grinning long enough to apologise and tell her he had no idea she felt that way at the time. She asked if there was anything about the night he didn't care for. Rick admitted there was nothing he didn't love about the whole experience, but he appreciated being asked.

Rachel picked up her phone and said "Excuse me one second." She put it down shortly afterwards. Across town, Samantha smiled as she read two simple words on her phone. "Thank you!"

Rick and Rachel spent the rest of their day together. Over the next few weeks, they enjoyed what one might call a second honeymoon phase. They talked about sex more openly, not just when they were about to have sex, but throughout the day. Rick would get a text at work, with a link to a video Rachel had found online. "Wanna try this?"

Rick loved the feeling he got from Rachel's pleasure. It made him feel strong and manly. In time, found himself caring more about Rachel's orgasm than his own. He knew he would get off, so he always took pleasure in making sure she was getting hers too. He would lick Rachel's pussy and finger her with delight, until either until she came or until she motioned for him to stop.

It's a big stretch to suggest that one night of great sex saved their whole relationship, but talking about it the next day was a step in the right direction. They learned to communicate more naturally, to care about each other's experience in bed, and elsewhere in the relationship. They learned to take the freedom to speak up when something was going wrong, or about to go wrong.

Rachel found it easier to ask Rick to do things around the house. They found themselves asking each other if they needed anything done. Sex is like any other part of a relationship. More communication and caring about your partner is key

Rick and Rachel loved each other. They were so good to one another.

BigGunnz
BigGunnz
22 Followers