Getting It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eals
eals
2 Followers

"I cannot thank you enough for your help." Said Colin as he quietly slipped a healthy sized bill into his hand.

"That is not really necessary. It is my pleasure to help. I trust that you will have a lovely time," Said the concierge quietly as he slipped the bill into his pocket.

Colin got out his Blackberry and text off a message to Clarisse. He explained what he had done and asked if the late hour for supper would be an inconvienece for her. She called him back immediately and told him that she had nothing at all planned for the next morning as she had given herself so time off to smell some roses.

"Great minds think alike." Said Colin. "I did the same, for the same time and the same reason. We can just take as much time as we wish."

Chapter 3: Preparations

Both Clarisse and Colin got dressed up for supper. They didn't know what to expect, but the restaurant sounded formal enough to really do it up. Colin had the housekeeping staff press his best suit and he stopped by one of the shops in the hotel to get a better tie to go with his white shirt. He looked 100% when he looked in the mirror. He also saw someone who was a bit nervous and he didn't know why.

Clarisse, even though she said she wouldn't do it, left the session when it ended and didn't stay for the questions. She found herself getting excited about this supper. She had quickly booked a manicure and a touch up to hair with the spa. She stopped by one of the shops too. It was for lingerie. She didn't have her really special ones with her, and she never liked to go on 'a date' (she surprised herself when she labeled it so.) without feeling special all over. It cost her an arm and a leg for a wonderfully red and very transparent bra and panty set. She had the body that would fill them out beautifully and the lady at the store said so too. She had brought a cocktail dress with her, just in case. It was the basic black type. It had a high collar, but it was cut to show off her breasts to the maximum. It fit her like a dream and when she wore it men turned. She had great jewelry to go with it. She had a diamond pendant, which cost George a small fortune, that he gave her one Christmas. She had fallen in love with it. She had purchased matching earrings to go with it and her engagement ring filled out the set. She wore a garter belt and black and very expensive nylons that accentuated her long legs wonderfully. Her shoes were designer made and made the picture complete. She had packed in a shawl that was of beautifully fine lace. She doubted that she would need it to keep her warm, as the weather was balmy and warm. She wore it anyways because she liked it.

All of these wonder clothes she put on after she had luxuriated in a bath for about a half hour. For some reason, she couldn't keep her fingers away from her pussy during the bath. She fingered herself as she thought sexy thoughts. It was of no man in particular but she had visions of cocks floating all over the place. She got wetter and wetter and hotter and hotter. He hand wandered to her breasts and nipples. She stroked them lightly and, let her fingers circle her nipples like a feather. She let her fingers go on to her nipples. She pulled them softly at first and then she really gave them a tug. She loved the feeling of light hurt. She wanted her men to pull on her nipples and to bite them until they hurt. It was a one-way ticket from her nipples to her cunt. Once her breasts began to feel the passion, her cunt got wet, not just a little wet, but really wet. Her panties never could stop the flow once her tits were involved. If a man got to her tits, and if he knew what he was doing, her legs would part and her vagina was open to his prick. She was an easy make if he did his homework on her breasts.

She found herself really getting into it. She needs to come. She wanted to come, and she was damn well going to come. One hand stayed on her breasts and one hand began to explore her pussy. The water was warm and so comfortable. She felt enveloped in a space of ever-rising need. Her hand on her pussy became more insistent. Her vagina was wetter. Her clit was more anxious. She started to move faster. She used her clit unmercifully. She was coming. God! How she was coming. It had been weeks since she had felt this hot, this needy. Her hips began to make fucking moves. They rose to meet her fingers that dove into her pussy, feeling the heat, the wet. It wouldn't be long and she didn't want it to be long. She needed relief. She really wanted a fuck badly, but her fingers would do. One final flick and she was off. Shaking with passion. The waves were engulfing her. Make her warm and wonderful. Damn! She loves to come. She couldn't get enough of it. As she came down, from the heights, she thought of Colin, of the supper, and of the afterwards. Would there be an afterwards? Who knows, but maybe, just maybe and hopefully, he would play his cards right and she could get cock and the fuck that she knew she really needed and wanted. The thought started her up again, but she stopped herself because she knew that she had to get ready to meet Colin. Suddenly, she thought about her husband, George. She had a twinge of guilt, but she dismissed it easily.

"George? George? Who the fuck is George? Bring on Colin. Fuck George! No! Fuck Colin, and to hell with George." Clarisse said to herself with a smile. "Tonight, I forget that bastard and I get the fucking that I need. Colin, you are a sweet man. I hope your cock is ready, long, hard and wet, because I want to work it out on me."

Chapter 4: The Dinner

She had made arrangements with Colin that when she was ready, she would call his room. She gave him a call at 8:20 and said that he could knock on her door anytime soon. It wasn't five minutes before the tap came. She opened the door for him, and she knew in an instant that she was suitably dressed for the evening. The look in his eyes was pure joy, and he told her that she looked magnificent. She warmed to the compliment, picked up her shawl and took his arm.

"Lets paint the town tonight. I know that I need some happy time." Said Clarisse.

"That would be lovely." Said Colin.

For all intents and purposes, one would think that they were a married couple going out for the night. Clarisse wore her rings and Colin was looking very husband like as they passed through the large atrium of the hotel. Someone had tipped off the doorman who came to him and asked if he was Colin Clark. Having affirmed that he was, both Clarisse and he were taken to a limo that awaited them. Colin thought it would be a taxi, but was ever so pleased a limo showed up. He liked the room for his legs and there was more privacy and space in the limo. Clarisse was suitably impressed too. She felt like a queen and the limo matched her feelings.

They got in the limo and it pulled off without instructions. The driver had obviously been told where he was to take them. The driver, once he had got through the downtown area said to Colin.

"Sir! If when you are close to being finished at the restaurant, just let the waiter know. He will make sure that I am made available to pick you up. You need not pay me, it has been arranged with the concierge and the amount will be added to your bill. The tip, of course, is up to you.

Having said that, he closed the space between them and left Colin and Clarisse to themselves.

"You look gorgeous." Exclaimed George. "You clean up fabulously and that dress is stunning. You have wonderful taste."

"Fortunately, I also have the cash to support it. I like nothing but the best, and not having any children leaves me the time and money to enjoy how I look." Said Clarisse. "I like to look good from the bottom to the top."

"Are you talking about layers, or about feet to head? Asked George laughingly.

"Both! Said Clarisse

"Oh! That paints a lovely mind picture." Said George "It kind of makes more interested than I already was when I saw you first this evening."

"That's nice." Said Clarisse but she added nothing more. She too was drawing pictures in her mind and they were very dirty pictures which involved cocks, cants, mouths, kisses, come and all sorts of other wonderful things. Then she said to herself.

"Steady girl. Don't rush yourself. These panties won't hold all that much moisture."

She changed the subject quickly.

"What do you know about the restaurant?" She asked.

"Nothing much." Said Colin. "It was recommended by the concierge. He arranged everything."

Clarisse suddenly wanted to clarify herself with Colin so she began.

"Colin, remember when you began to ask me about myself in Harrisburg. I know you saw me flinch and you kindly changed the subject because you saw it hurt me. Well! It did hurt and I guess I was unprepared to let you know my circumstances. Well! I want to clarify where I am now. I think it will make our time more comfortable. I know that your marriage situation is not that good and will probably end in divorce. Between you, me and the gatepost, and for what it is worth, I think that you should end it sooner rather than later. I say this because it made me realize what I should be doing too. I need to call a halt to my sick situation. My husband, George, is a no good fucking bastard. I am sorry about the 'f' word, but that is exactly what he is. I have suspected that for a long time. He has not had sex with me for months and I found out just before I came, that he had screwed every girl in his office. He is good, oh so good at his job and at making out, but he knows no loyalty to anything or anybody like he owes loyalty to his cock. I was hurt deeply when I found that out, and you caught me on the day after, I got the news. I overheard it in the women' washroom on the night of his office party. I was cut to the quick. No wonder I couldn't speak when you asked me. All I know now is that I have to call and end to our relationship. George is rich, very rich because he is very successful. I know he would not want to call it quits for PR purposes. I also know that I was careful enough to get an ironclad pre-nuptial from him before the marriage. I must have had a premonition or something. We have two houses. One is near Harrisburg and the other is in Florida. We have all sorts of very lucrative investments and interests in real estate. Quite frankly, we have it all. I know; I managed it.

I know that I was willing to go along with it until I met you. There is nothing romantic in what I am telling you. It was just that your situation helped me to clarify mine. Maybe my situation might help you to clarify yours. That, of course, is entirely up to you. My point of bringing this up is that I need to have a lovely evening and I don't want any shadows hanging over what we do here tonight. I am looking for a pleasant time and, furthermore, I need and deserve a pleasant time. It would be nice to be free of any guilt attached to what we do. Do you understand where I am coming from?" asked Clarisse

"I most certainly do, and I am glad that you shared that with me. You are probably right on when you say I should clarify my situation. I feel like the frog in the hot water now. I have let the heat come and not jumped out. This can do nothing for me and for a happy future; neither for me nor for my wife. We both need to be free to get on with whatever our future will hold. I am fond of my wife, but no longer in love with her. I wish her well. I accept my guilt in the marriage's failure. I need to end it now.

The conversation continued on the same lines until they reached the restaurant, then all talk of the past stopped. They came into the restaurant and everything stopped. If you asked them about the restaurant, the supper, the tastes, the ambiance, they probably could tell you nothing the next day. Everything became them. They were two people in need. They were the problem and they were the answer to each other's most urgent desires. The atmosphere became charged with electricity and they became lovers, in an instant, as they passed through the door.

The marvelous hospitality of the restaurant, the food, the tastes, and the ambiance became part of the whole of their being that night. They blended to make everything 'perfect'. They move as one with it. They blended into each other, and as the evening went along, the heat rose. Finally, the meal was ended. The details were worked out, and the limo arrived. They slipped into it and into each other's arms.

Chapter 5: Contact

After they got into the limo, Colin pulled Clarisse close. She melted into him. Her breasts longed for his touch. He wanted to kiss her and did. He bite lightly on her ear blew soft breaths on her neck. His hand slipped down her back and drew her to him. She let her hand slip into his crotch and felt his penis. It hardened to her touch. He whispered to her.

"Let's not get carried away too soon. I have to walk into the hotel you know." He said.

"Details, details, don't bother me with details." She whispered back, but she let off a bit.

He let his hand slip to her knee and glide up her thigh. He found the welt on her stockings and felt the garter clasp. He loved a woman who wore hose. He loved it when he came to the welt and then felt the skin after. The touch of the stockings and the touch of the skin contrasted so wonderfully. It was like arriving in the Promised Land. The mind jarring reality that something fantastic was there for him to take. She felt his hand touch her skin and she wanted to throw open her legs, tear of her panties and get to it then and there. She was getting wet, really wet, so she whispered to him.

"Let's not get carried away here. I have to walk into the hotel you know, and I don't want the staff following me with a mop." She said.

Colin started to laugh and soon both of them were giggling like fools.

"Damn, what is taking that limo driver so long to get us home. Doesn't he know there is a crisis here that needs to be dealt with?" Whispered Colin.

"Exactly!" exclaimed Clarisse and she settled into him, but kept her hands still on purpose.

After what seemed like an eternity, the limo arrived at the hotel. That damn huge foyer awaited them. They would have to take the time to cross through it. They would have to take the time to go up the elevator to their floor. They would have to take the time to go to a room. Could they take it? Could they last that long? They would have to.

When they got in the elevator, Colin asked

"Which room, your room or mine?"

"Mine." Said Clarisse quickly.

"But mine is closer to the elevator, than yours." Replied Colin

"But in the morning, you can comb your hair and look decent. I will look like a whore well used." Then she looked at Colin and asked. Won't I? She said that with a twinkle in her eye.

"Who said it will be the morning? I intend to fuck you all day. To hell with the conference, I have a build up of sperm that will take a week to use up. We will have to put up the "Do not disturb sign."

"Yes! But if we do that we might miss something good at the sessions in the afternoon." She answered

"Have it your way bitch, but you will miss something better in bed in the afternoon if you have your way." Said Colin.

All of this talk was but additional verbal foreplay. The room couldn't arrive soon enough. They were both ripe and dripping with passion.

Colin's hand shook as he tried to insert the card key. Clarisse was all over him. Her hand was already undoing his belt that she had started in the elevator. Once it was undo, she snaked her had past his shorts and on to his penis. He was hard and dripping. She got some onto her fingers and, carefully withdrawing them from his pants, licked them.

"MMMMMMMM!" she said. "You taste delicious."

He stopped trying to open the door because with that kind of distraction he wasn't having much success anyway. He lifted her dress way up. She was standing there for all intents and purposes naked from the waist down. He pulled her beautiful red panties aside, dipped his fingers into her cunt, withdrew them, licked them and said. "So do you babe, so do you."

"Would you stop fucking around, so that we can get fucking around!" Said Clarisse now dripping more and more.

"If you were paying any attention buster, you will have noticed that I can stay in the hall and drip. Get that damn key and there and lets get to the bed, the floor, the desk or wherever. We need to fuck now. Other niceties can wait until we have more time. Now I need a cock and you are holding us up." Urged Clarisse

"There is nothing holding me up except pure desire." He said that as he finally made the key to her room work. He let her go in, and then he turned locked the door and put on the safety. By the time he turned around, Clarisse had dropped her dress, her panties and her bra. The garters and the hose stayed, but, otherwise, she was naked and waiting.

"What the hell is keeping you? She asked. "I'm ready and willing and you're fully dressed. Some lover you are."

George just sighed and started pulling off clothes just as fast he could. Naked seemed the way to go and where he wanted to go naked was the only thing he wanted to be.

Men have an incredible disadvantage when it comes to clothes. It is so much easier for a woman to get naked than a man. It is so much sexier to watch than a man. You have to struggle with buttons, zippers, pant legs, shoes and everything. It is not sexy only really damned inconvenient, and it takes time. Clarisse was impatient in her waiting and it only made Colin fumble more. She ended up by laughing at his struggle. He got pissed off at her.

"Bitch! Don't stand there laughing. If you want it, you could have helped." He said angrily.

Clarisse suddenly realized that he was angry and that it didn't help him get ready. She moved in to him and unzipped him. She led him to the bed, pulled off his shoes and pants, took off his socks and then lightly ran her fingers up his legs to his erect prick. She took it in her hands, caressed it, brought her lips to the head and kissed it lightly.

"Now cool down and heat up sweetie. Let's not ruin it for ourselves. We want each other, we need each other, and we are naked and waiting. Let's have fun babe." She cooed.

Colin felt the anger go. He dragged her up his body to kiss her. He felt her breasts as they rode along his body. He brought her lovely face to his. He kissed her gently, at first, and then more passionately after. He let his tongue slip into her mouth. She met his and curled it around his tongue. They lingered and deepened the kiss. It became more urgent and wanting. It was like taking each others life breathes into their own. Their bodies were seeking each other. Strangely, some of the passion had ebbed away. In its place came exploration. They sought to experience each other, absorb each other first. They wanted to kiss ears, necks, breasts and nipples, navels, pussy and prick, thighs, legs, ankles, feet and toes. Nipples needed sucking. Ears needed to be explored with the tongue and small puffs of air to the neck and shoulders. Everything got slow and rich with care and caressing. Clarisse's cunt was soaking down the bed and the pre-cum never stopped as it drips from Colin's penis. They were so much into each other. It was wonderful, exciting, bold, erotic and special. There was time to make love and they were doing it right. Slowly the explorations came to an end. Colin's penis found its way into Clarisse's mouth and his tongue brushed lightly on her genitals. She had a well-trimmed pussy. He loved her wetness. It was sweet and like tasty syrup. He licked it dry only to have more sweetness come to his tongue.

Clarisse took his cock into her mouth. It filled the space and she took it deep into her. She almost swooned with its strength and hardness. She loved cocksucking as much as she liked fucking. This was a lovely start for her. She felt him caress her snatch with his tongue. Damn he was good. Her legs spread to take him to her.

eals
eals
2 Followers