Getting It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eals
eals
2 Followers

"Eat me, eat me babe. I love it. I love it." She said, only giving enough time to take out his penis to speak. She had to have it back quickly. She had lovely work to do and she wasn't going to miss a second.

Eventually, they turned. There was no command, no signal. They turned as one. It was time for them to enter into each other. She wanted him and he her. They could wait no longer. She spread for him. He entered her and went to the depth of her cunt. It was an easy and delightful passage. Her legs wrapped him in, like a spider pulling in its victim. She would not let him move. She had him deep. She needs to savor him. He did not want to move either. He felt as if he were home. It was the place that he was meant to inhabit. They kissed again, and again, and again. They whispered lovely things to each other. They wondered why it hadn't always been so for them. Why hadn't they had this before? What made them so ripe for each other? Fucking became lovemaking. It became rich in passion and love. They were, like the Bible says, one in body, mind and spirit. They knew they had been meant for each other. The moment of discovery had come. This was there moment when happiness would enter their lives, even as Colin had entered her and she had taken him in. Words were lost in action and actions went into the unspeakable. There was nothing that would describe this moment. It could only be experienced. Clarisse and Colin ceased to be two. They were one in each other. It was a spiritual moment sealed with penis and vagina, prick and pussy, cock and cunt. It was primitive but ethereal, lust and love. It was everything.

Slowly movement began again. Imperceptibly at first, then it became more noticeable. Their bodies began in rhythm, in sync with each other. Their lovemaking began to take on urgency. Their need began to show again. It picked up speed. His cock went faster. Her hips rose to meet him. Deep he went and she took him in. They were soaked in sweat, but they still kept on. Her cunt was anxious and his prick was desperate. Lovemaking became fucking again. Urgent, violent and passionate. Slowly, the hormones pored in the estrogen, the testostorone and the desire. Words became heavy with sex.

"Fuck me you bastard." She ordered.

"Bring it to me bitch. I want your cunt. Give it to me." He said.

"Finger my ass. Rub my clit. Fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me," she wailed

She grabbed his ass and dug in her nails. The pain struck him and he flinched. He went deeper. He moved faster. He felt her respond. He could feel the orgasm coming, but he was waiting, holding on. He wanted her with him.

She could feel it coming too. Her asshole was twitching. Her juices were flooding her. Her vagina was contracting and she was pulling with her pussy muscles on his cock.

"I'm coming you bastard. Come with me, come with me." She cried to him

"Yes, yes, yes, let me know when you want it. I'm waiting for you." He said to her.

"Now, now, now, let me have it now. I am here. Let's do it now. Give me you." She screamed.

She let go and he went with her. They clung to each other, the shook and panted together. Their juices mingling and their bodies became as one. They didn't want it to stop. They wanted each other, for now for eternity. This was everything. It was passion, lust, need, and love. They basked in the fullness of their orgasms. It was everything at once. It could not end. It would not end.

They lay on the bed, exhausted but together. They were a mess. The bed was a mess. They had no idea of time, of place. They knew peace. They knew joy. They knew love. For the first time in their lives they felt complete. The clung to each other and let time pass. They would make love again, but at the moment, who cared. It was they in union with everything that was. This was their time.

All night and into the morning they slept and fucked. They explored all the holes they had. The afternoon was for the birds. They were going nowhere. Room service gave them the added strength and the housekeeping crew could wait. Chance had brought them together. They were not moving.

A day stretched into the weekend. They extended their stay and took one room. Flights were changed and calls were made to two people who could have cared less what they were doing. They made plans for the future and the question then became urgent again. "Your place or mine."

They would get it all figured out. Divorces would be finalized. A ring and a ceremony would make their union perfect.

For the rest of their life Colin would lift her skirt, finger her pussy and suck his finger and then say. "Clarisse, you have the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted." And she would reply. "About the same as your cock. Love."

eals
eals
2 Followers