All Comments on 'Getting Mom Ch. 03'

by LowSwingin

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dear my mother

Yes I have already read that "dear my mother". I accidentally find that and the character in that are perfectly drawn , it was not like typical cartoon character. Looking for more like that.

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, a very nice story with good detail a few more specifics physically about Mom and her son would top things off nicely. Hopefully, Mom will get into the physical part of the relationship more and tell him what she wants and lets herself go. Hopefully, she will make good and get the morning after pill for safety and show her son just how to do it better. You could say her own sex ed class ( yes I am over 50 y/o )...... Many great possibilities and hopefully, he can go to college and still live at home. So he keeps banging Mom and not some young co-ed ( no offense met ). Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The statement, "I love you mom. You're the most important person in the world to me and I love you so much" comes through in the story. Very good descriptions and feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To the always SHOUTING anonymous comment writer!

"YOU ONLY SAID I LOVE YOU TO PLACATE HER AFTER CALLING HER NAMES YOU'D ONLY CALL A PROSTITUTE."

My dear screwed up anonymous, in the passion of love making one does say all kinds of things including some very rude name calling and much more.

IF and When you finally get to actually fuck a real girl, you will know what I am saying.

In the mean time let me say that LowSwingin is a great writer and my only problem with him is that there are not more stories from him with sons seducing their very reluctant mothers.

By the way, you can tell that LowSwingin is a great writer by the fact that your amazingly stupid comments have not been deleted by him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To the capital letter creep

The fact that you are still reading it negates everything you say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

nice another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A certain mom's is likely already pregnant!

"'Ohh, John, but it's a bad time" mom whined."

Uh. Oh.

Young man, by my count you not only squirted your protein-rich cum into your sweet mother's pussy not just after her breathless warning. And she sure as Hell didn't stop you from drenching her cervix with your seed-rich goo. Just the opposite! No, over the unfolding evening and morning, your mother took your hard penis into her wet, hot vagina how many times?? Bet neither of you could count. And how many times did she cum, too? Bet you lost track of that, too.

NEWS FLASH: YOU did cum inside your mother's very "healthy, vital" pussy (your words, not mine!!) for an additional four times. And with your mom orgasming –– i.e., her pussy clutching, clenching, and absolutely sucking your fertilizing seed right into her her waiting egg...

So, not counting the leaking pre-cum of while you both lovingly fucked, or the occasional pre-cum wad your penis invariably spat as your mother was cumming in between and in addition to your orgasms, that's how many instances of your jizz samples coating her insides, all told? You pumped FIVE loads into your mother and innumerable leaks as she was cumming in between your simultaneous orgasms!

Oh, boy. "Bad time"? And you BOTH continued to fuck passionately, lovingly!

Without a condom. Without the Pill. Without a diaphram. Hell, NEITHER of you even got anywhere near having you even pull out!

NOPE. Your mother either wrapped her long, shapely legs around you and pulled you in deeper as you were squirting your protein-rich, life-making paste into her fertile ("healthy, vital") womb or pushed her lovely round ass into your tummy as you both were cumming together. With YOUR penis all the way to hilt of her wildly sucking vagina.

OMG. It's waaaaaaaaay to late for any morning after pill!! Your mom WANTED you, on some level, to mate with her! SHE did everything to make that happen, that's for sure. SO DID YOU.

Young man, you and your mom turned that "bad time" into an OPTIMAL time! There's a word for a young man who cums inside his mother FIVE times and counting during her "bad time.'

That word is "D-A-D."

Looking forward to the updates. Get used to getting up at all hours, young man. That's the thing about sweet fucks with momma all night long––they'll lead directly to feeding baby all hours of the night, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

10 STARS THE MOST STORY I EVER READ BROVO. JUST BE HURRY IN NEXT PARTY WE CAN'T WAIT MORE... I THINK AND HOPE WILL ABOUT IMPREGNATION. KEEP LIGHT WE BY YOUR AMAZING WRITING IN MORE STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best

If you want my opinion, its the best story, i read more than 200 story probably, but yours is the most beautiful. Just please quick in the next chapter of pregnant for sur bravo bravo

but its not enough one story wre need your writing . If you posting everyday one; i promise you that i stop read other member (just you)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a great story

I sure wish I'd made love to, okay fucked my own dear mother, gone now. I don't think she would have denied her baby boy his dearest wish. I'd have slipped my hard young cock up inside her, up to my balls. I'd have been so energetic and pounding mom would've had some great big O's. Then I would have blown my balls right up my own fucking birth canal--oh, man, shooting my mommy full of a great big twatful of my semen till it overflowed down her ass and legs! The best moment in the life of any boy and his blissfully son-fucked mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're back!

I have read this story several times and went to read again when I saw you finally added a third installment. I couldn't believe it! What a treat. No one else writes these stories as good as you - so smokin' hot. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
too funny

started out as a rape then pouty little boy. overall...extremely immature and basically childish behavior. did you say you were 7 or 11 when this happened???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1 star

if you had fucked ANYONE in the USA that was drunk and they decided to charge you, you would lose and do your deserved 25 to life...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't confuse reality with fantasy, even with Mom

People, don't get so wound up, these are just "fantasy" stories. The writer does a good job of tearing up moms pussy, And we like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very loving and reminds when my son first made love to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please finish

tlevanssrtlevanssralmost 3 years ago

I do hope you are planning on adding a final chapter.

mehdi1336mehdi1336almost 3 years ago

When will the next part be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm glad John and his mom had some good fucking going on!! I love your avatar. Nice tits!!!

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

What a story. I have never looked at or thought of my mother in any sexual way, but I did have a fling with a lady a few blocks down when I was in my teens. This story reminded me so much of our time together. She was into role playing and of course I didn't know what that was back then but she made it alot of fun in a weird kind of way. I could feel this story as I read it, except for the parts of pushing myself on to the mother per say. I can't wait to read the next installments of the story. I'm not one who gives ideas about story telling or fantasy's in their writing, but you do have a talent of keeping people engaged throughout the story. Great job, I feel so far it's a 5 🌟... Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely a great written story.

I love the development characters along with a great plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous