Getting Nailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I meant what I said, but in the back of my mind I still wondered what she could want that I might refuse her. Sarah asked me to come back to the bedroom while she got dressed. She told me that my dick was free and she didn't trust me to keep from masturbating as soon as she left. Sarah had me strip down to silk and hose then draw her a bath. She had me hand her items as she shaved her legs, trimmed her pubic hair and got dressed into silk and hose just like mine. I didn't know she had purchased matching sets for us. Next she changed my earrings to large gold hoops and put the small training studs away. Then she did her nails to match mine, but at her natural length. She styled her hair as much as she could like mine and put on the same shade of lipstick. I could see that she was making us up to be "twins" if that was possible. We had on identical items including matching lipstick, perfume and jewelry. Sarah went to the closet and got out two shoeboxes. In each one were matching black heels with sexy ankle straps. She helped me on with mine, because with these nails, I could never close the little buckles. She had me walk around the bedroom to practice on my new heels as she finished up her own preparation.

When Sarah was finished she looked great. I wanted to grab her and fuck her, but I knew not to push my ideas while I was serving as her sissy slave. She went to the closet and got out two dresses. They were long silk dresses with high necks and tight skirts with leg slits that you see geisha girls wearing in the movies. Sarah slid mine on for me and zipped me in tightly. I could hardly move as she had me walk around the room again while she put on her own dress. I tried to ask questions, but Sarah cut me off each time I asked. I was about to burst when the doorbell rang.

Chapter 6, First Week of Service

"Please Sarah, don't make me answer the door in my dress!"

"I told you Sissy Jacquelyn, you are to do as you are commanded or I will find my switch!"

I did as I was told and tried not to worry about it because I thought I might pass as long as I didn't speak. When I opened the door, I was shocked to see a shorter version of me looking me back in the face. Lori was standing there in the same silk dress and Frank was right behind her.

"Don't just stand blocking the door Sarah, let us in. This fall air is getting cold and we don't have coats on".

Frank didn't realize that I was not Sarah as I let them in the house. Frank was having a running conversation with no one in particular when Sarah walked into the room. Frank stopped in mid-sentence.

"Well if you are Sarah, who in the hell is that standing with Lori?"

"It is our new friend Jacquelyn. Frank, this is Jacquelyn and Jacquelyn this is Frank. You will have to excuse Jacquelyn; she was at a football game last night and lost her voice shouting. How do you like our silk dresses that Lori made? We are thinking about dressing up for Halloween as Geisha girls."

Frank stuck out his hand and I gave my hand as lady like as I could. My long nails were all he could see as he shook my hand and he did not take a good look at my face.

"I don't know when I have been with three such sexy women. You would be the hit of any Halloween party in those sexy dresses. I am getting horny just standing here in the middle of you all!"

"Well, that is the idea Frank to drive all you macho men crazy with lust so we can wrap you around our little fingers and have our way with you!"

"Where is Jack, isn't he ready yet. He better get out here before I claim all you ladies for myself!"

Frank was a very good-looking man and he had developed quite a reputation with the ladies before he settled down with Lori. He could still flirt with the best of the woman chasers and he liked to play at flirting when he could get away with it.

"Jack got called for special duty tonight with his top Client and he may not show at all. You are just going to have to let all of us Geisha girls take care of you and only you."

Sarah had me sit as she and Lori served sake and prepared sushi. Frank kept staring at my tits in the tight silk dress and my long nails as I laid my hands in my lap to make sure he didn't see a bulge. The erect nipples of my breast forms were sticking straight out and Frank didn't know that they were always hard. The girls flirted back at Frank and almost all the conversation had a sexual connotation.

Every one was starting to get a little tipsy from all the sake and Frank was getting very horny with all the sexy attention Sarah and Lori were showing him. The tight skirts kept their steps short and they had to bend at the knees and almost sit down to serve Frank his drinks. It was a very sexy having the two of them act like Geisha girls and they lost no opportunity to seductively touch Frank.

"If Jack does not get back soon, I am just going to have to take care of all three of you by myself!" Frank bragged.

"Jack does not exist tonight as far as I am concerned. He can't bother to make an appearance when we need a real man around, so forget him."

I knew Sarah was baiting me to speak up and let Frank know who I was, but I could not make myself.

"Frank, I have told Sarah and Jacquelyn that they could see your dick sometime because I am tired of them saying that I am lying about how big it is." Lori blurted out.

"What! You are kidding aren't you Lori?"

"No Frank, and I have had enough of this sake tonight to have you show them."

"Well good for them, but what is in it for me, I am not some freak show! It is my dick and I don't go around giving free looks just to satisfy someone's curiosity!"

"I think you have a point Frank. I tell you what, I will let one of the girls give you a hand job and one of the girls can take you back to the bedroom for a private inspection of your dick if you let them see it hard. What do you say Honey?"

"You must be drunk, because you have never let me act like this in our entire marriage."

"I am tired of being accused of lying and my pussy is very sore from fucking this morning and you are still very horny after not having sex all week and you were a good sport about it all week and you deserve a reward of some kind. This is your chance tonight, take it or leave it, I may never again be drunk enough to let them see your cock."

"Ok, I will show them, but I get to pick who does what! I want a hand job from Jacquelyn with those long nails and I always had a fantasy about getting into Sarah's pants so those are my conditions!"

Frank fell right in line with Sarah's plan. She obviously had worked the situation around to have Frank pick perfectly!

"I want to see that dick myself, but I don't know if Jack would ever forgive me if I let you take me to bed! Sarah stated.

Looking right at me, "Jacquelyn, I must be drunk, but do you think Jack would forgive me for what I am thinking about doing?"

I hesitated for several seconds, turned several shades of red and then just nodded my head yes. This was what Sarah had meant when she said I would have to give my approval for her pleasure. Sarah wanted to cuckold me with Frank!

"Then it is settled. Jacquelyn come over here and get my dick hard with those fantastic nails of yours and make me hard so you girls can see a real man sized cock!"

I know I blushed as Frank grinned at me lewdly. I got up nervously and walked over to Frank. I could hardly move in the tight skirt and my emotions were running wild with the fear of discovery, humiliation and lust as I knelt between Frank's legs. After several tries I was able to get his belt off and his fly open. He lifted his hips off the couch as I slid his pants down and took off his shoes and socks (It was a good thing that he had slip-on shoes). I came back up and slid my hands into the waist of his boxer shorts. As I pulled them down they got stuck on his dick and balls, but after a tug or two the base of his cock came into view. As I got his boxers all the way off, Lori spoke up.

"I told you he was bigger soft than most man are hard. He is a lot bigger than my uncle and cousins who I saw growing up and he is bigger than a lot of the men in porno movies!"

I had to agree, I was impressed and I had not even touched it yet. I reached out and touched it lightly with my hands and jerked back as soon as I touched it. I was doing something a "queer" would do and I was not a queer!

"It won't hurt you girl, run those nails around the head of my cock and you will make it nice and hard!'

I did as suggested I lifted his big shaft in one hand and started running the edge of my nails around the head of Frank's dick. The monster started to harden in my hands and I almost snapped out of my Sissy Jacquelyn role and ran.

"Go for it Jacquelyn, don't be nervous. I want to see you handle that monster cock!" Sarah told me when she sensed my fear.

Frank's balls were at least twice as big as my balls are. If my balls were the size of walnuts, then his were the size of key limes. I started concentrating on my stroking and as I slid one hand up and down the shaft, I traced the edge of Frank's cock head with the other. It was getting full and hard when I took the five nails on one hand and started lightly scraping just the head of his cock like I was trying to pick up an ice cube. As I was doing that, I started running my other hand back and forth on his shaft, twisting my hand as I stroked and letting my nails drag a little as I went. Every few strokes, I used my nails to scrape Frank's ball sack. Starting under his balls and in front of his asshole, I would lightly scratch with 4 nails to the bottom of his sack. Then it was back to stroking his shaft with one hand as I worked on the head with the other. I could see the look on Frank's face and I knew I was driving him crazy. I knew just what to do because I had handled my own dick and masturbated a thousand times before. I began to smile as I controlled my pressure and tempo to bring him to maximum arousal without letting him cum! I was learning to be a cock tease and I kept Frank on the edge of climax for several minutes!

"Let's take a measurement girls!"

Sarah held out a dress makers cloth measuring tape. I took the tape and measured Frank's length along the top of his shaft and with amazement told the girls that he was 10.5 inches long, base to tip. His dick was almost twice as long as my dick is when it is hard. Next I slid the tape around his dick near the base and took a measurement of his thickness. His dick was 6.5 inches around at the base, that was almost 2 inches more than my dick and he was as big around as I was long. I measured around his cock right behind the head and it was 6 inches at that point. I know that my dick hard is about average, 6.5 inches and 4.75 inches around, but I never felt like less of a man. I was kneeling in front of a magnificent cock and balls in real life and this was no porno movie. In a porno movie, you can discount the big cocks because it is a "movie" and they use all those special effects to make movies. But this was real and I had been the one to make it hard with my own hands. I was repulsed, humiliated and sexually charged.

"I told you he was that big, now you know I was telling the truth!" Lori bragged.

"It is a good thing Jack isn't here, he would feel so inadequate in the presence of a real cock like Frank's! Make that big dick dance Jacquelyn!" Sarah said for my humiliation.

"Come on Jacquelyn, don't leave me hanging. Make my dick happy!" Frank whined.

I went back to work on Frank's dick and I was getting turned on to the experience of handling a dick dressed as a sissy slut, my head was spinning and my dick ached with lust. I kept pumping his shaft with one hand while flicking the head of his monster with the nails of my other hand. I could feel Frank's dick start to twitch as I picked up the pace and I knew he was going to shoot his load very soon. Frank was moaning and he was rocking his hips against my hands.

"Don't let him cum on your dress Jacquelyn, it will ruin the silk!"

I looked up at Sarah and saw her grinning about my dilemma. Frank was going to cum in a fraction of a second and there was no way to avoid a mess. I could not move quickly enough in this dress to avoid his sperm flying around.

"Quick Jacquelyn, catch it in your mouth!"

Without thinking, I leaned forward just in time and opened my lips. Frank pushed my head down hard with his hands, but my jaw wasn't prepared for that monster. I could only get the head of it in when Frank started bucking his hips and as his dick spasms in my hands. I had no choice but to swallow his load directly from his dick. I was eating another man's sperm directly from the source. I had a cock in my mouth just like a queer cocksucker, a cock, and a huge cock at that. My lips were stretched tight and his hands held me on his cock as he pumped his load down my throat, not a drop could escape my tightly sealed lips as he moaned loudly. I kept both hands on his cock, trying to stop him from forcing more of his cock in my mouth. I don't know how long he pumped his load in my mouth, but this was the third time today he climaxed and he was still producing a lot of sperm. Finally Frank relaxed and fell back into the cushions of the chair.

I carefully pulled my head off his dick when he relaxed his grip on my head and made sure I didn't dribble on my dress as I sat back on my heels.

"That was fantastic Jacquelyn, Lori does not like to put my dick in her mouth because it is so big and she doesn't ever let me cum in her mouth! You are fantastic with those red nails and red lips! I have never had such a good hand job; it was like you knew exactly where to touch my dick! You slurped down my cum like an old pro, you must be a good cocksucker!"

I did know where to touch his dick, because I had practiced on my own many times. I carefully got up and moved to a chair well away from him so that Frank would not see the bulge in the front of my dress.

"Jacquelyn, I bet that load of cream will help your voice recover!" Frank bragged.

Sarah and Lori served some more sake and sushi as Frank recovered. They kept talking with amazement about how good a job I did making Frank cum and how big his cock was. I was full of conflicting emotions. I had been having lots of sex all week and yet to have a climax of my own. I had just acted like a queer and given a man a hand job. I had slurped down a man's sperm directly from his dick. What was I becoming, a queer, bisexual or was I a sissy slut like Sarah said. I was so confused and horny!

Frank recovered and said it was getting late and if he and Sarah were really going get it on, they better get started before Jack showed up. Sarah looked at Lori and me and asked if we were sure she could do this and not ruin her friendship with Lori and her marriage to Jack. Lori told her to go for it, she was sore from this morning and she wanted to share Frank's cock with Sarah so she could see for herself what it was like to be fucked with a real cock. It was agreed then that Sarah and Frank would go to our bedroom and cuckold Jack in his own bed. As Frank and Sarah got up to leave, Sarah had one more suggestion.

"Lori, since Frank is getting a little strange pussy tonight, maybe you should take Jacquelyn to the guest room and let her make love to you!"

Frank had a shocked look on his face.

"Frank, can't you tell Jacquelyn is bisexual, she swings both ways. Didn't you notice how she kept checking Lori and me out as we served food and drinks? Why she is as turned on by our sexy dresses as you are!"

"Now that you point it out, it is obvious. She is so turned on that her nipples have been hard all night and she hasn't been staring at me!"

I guess Sarah was right, I was swinging both ways these days, but not the way Frank was suggesting.

"Go for it Lori, you said your pussy was sore and couldn't take anymore fucking tonight! I would like to watch, but I am going to be busy with Sarah."

Off we went to the bedrooms. Frank to my bed to fuck Sarah with his big cock and me to the guestroom to lick Lori's pussy. When we got to the bedroom Lori told me to undress her and make love to her with my mouth and hands.

"Sarah told me how much fun it will be to get teased and stroked by your long nails, to have you make lesbian love to me and to keep Sissy Jacquelyn frustrated all night!"

"What about me, I need to cum so bad?" I begged.

"Sarah told me to tell you that you could have a climax if you could manage without my help. That means I can not touch your little dick and I am not to help you out of your dress. If you can climax while eating my pussy, then go for it. Otherwise, you are going to stay horny."

It had taken me several minutes to get Lori's dress unhooked at the collar and to slide the long zipper down the back of her skin tight dress and over her butt with these dam long nails on my hands! There was no way I could unzip my own dress. The bottom of my dress was very tight above the knees and I could not pull up the dress more than a few inches. I was in a silk cocoon and I would stay in it until Sarah wanted to let me out!

Lori just held still and had me kiss each inch of her body as I remove her silk lingerie. I explored each new section of flesh with my lips as I exposed it and lightly drug my nails across the flesh to make it more sensitive. It must have taken me 15 or 20 minutes to get her down to her silk panties. Lori sat on the edge of the bed and told me to make love to her breasts with my nails and lips. Her breasts were unbelievable. Her breasts are large for an Asian woman and very high and tight. Lori could make a dead man horny with her exotic looks and beautiful body. I did as she asked and as Sarah had taught me, making lesbian love to Lori's breasts. Lori was starting to moan softly and she pushed down on me. As I kept kissing her breasts, I slid her panties off her legs. I traced my nails along the front of her legs and worked slowly back to her pussy. Lori parted her legs and I started stroking her pussy lips with my Nails.

Lori pushed me away and kneeled on the bed with her butt pointing toward me. As she slid her legs wide apart and pressed her body low on the bed, her ass cheeks spread wide.

"Make love to my ass Jacquelyn, lick my asshole and make me cum!"

As I knelt before her ass, I leaned forward and kissed her rosebud. I felt so flushed that I was sure that I was going to pass out. I started licking her asshole and stroking her ass cheeks with my long nails. She was moaning softly and as her hole relaxed I started pushing my tongue in as far as I could. I was tongue fucking her rosebud and making her groan. I reached under her and started stroking her pussy lips again with my nails. I could feel her asshole spasm as she had several small orgasms. Lori was so turned on that she had her hands twisted into the sheets and was close to coming hard when I heard a low moan. It was Sarah moaning in my bed. I could hear her moaning loudly as Frank fucked her. My dick was twitching in my silk panties from all the sexual images running through my head. My wife getting the fucking of her life and making me a cuckold at the same time. Serving as Lori's lesbian sex slave and eating her asshole like my tongue was my dick. Dressed head to toe in fine silk and looking like a woman. I really thought I was about to come when Lori let out a long moan and fell forward on the bed.

"That was fantastic Sissy Jacquelyn! I am afraid to let Frank play with my asshole because he will want to fuck it. There is no way he will get that big dick of his up my ass!"

I could hear Sarah in my bed making so much noise that I feared the neighbors would hear her and call the cops! She had been moaning and begging Frank to fuck her harder for several minutes now and I could not imagine that he could fuck for so long. I know he had just cum in my mouth, but I never lasted so long when I was in Sarah's sweet pussy. Sarah always wanted me to go much longer than I could last and she was often frustrated when I came quickly. I felt completely humiliated by Frank, his dick and the pleasure he was giving my wife. It was something I could never achieve. I would never have a big dick like Frank and I never lasted long once I got my little dick in Sarah's sweet pussy.

1...7891011...14