Getting Nailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back to work Sissy Jacquelyn!" Lori said to bring me back from my image of Frank's dick ruining Sarah's pussy for my small dick.

Lori was sitting on the edge of the bed and she spread her legs and pointed to her pussy. I leaned forward and placed my lips on her pussy. As I licked I was trying to determine if her pussy had recovered from fucking Frank this morning. I was scared that her pussy was always stretched out and that now Sarah would not even be able to feel my dick when I fucked her. I was sure that Frank had made Sarah his slut by ruining her pussy for my little dick.

"Listen to Sarah beg for Frank's dick Sissy Jacquelyn. You should feel lucky that Mistress Sarah can receive such pleasure from a real dick! She will never be completely satisfied with a small dick like yours now! Sarah never was able to get completely satisfied with your dick and now she will see for herself what a real cock feels like!"

I was completely humiliated my Sarah's obvious pleasure and by Lori's words. Lori had a tight hold of my hair and was rocking her cunt against my face as I licked her sweet pussy for all I was worth. It tasted much better without Frank's sperm leaking out of it. Her clit was pushing out hard as I licked her pussy. It occurred to me that Lori was rocking in rhythm to Frank and Sarah's fucking. We all had a sex beat going and Frank, Sarah and Lori were all rushing to orgasm together. I was just the cuckold sissy husband. The image of Sarah fucking Frank's big cock in my bed was the worst humiliation of my life. I could not even satisfy my own wife and she had to get a real dick in her pussy for this kind of pleasure.

Frank let out a loud moan and Sarah had one last scream and then Lori started shaking all over and pulled my face into her cunt as hard as she could. It was all over in a few seconds, but I kept gently licking Lori's pussy after she fell back on the bed after her orgasm. They had all climaxed at the same time, in 2 different rooms.

Lori had me stop licking her pussy after she rested a few minutes and I helped her get dressed again. She told me that Frank never did anything like this to her, because Frank thought that real men didn't lick pussy. That is why she and Sarah wanted this swap of husbands to happen, my tongue for Frank's dick.

"It was very nice Jack, but I will never get enough of Frank's dick. I would have the perfect lover if I could have your tongue and Frank's dick!"

By the time Lori and I got to the living room, Frank was waiting without Sarah.

"Sarah said she is to sore to move and that Lori and I should go on home and that Jacquelyn would help her get cleaned up."

As they left and said goodnight, I wondered what I would find in my bed. I took a deep breath and went back. In the light from the candles Sarah had lit, I could see Sarah's sex splayed wide open and there were globs of Frank's sperm visible across the room.

"Time for cleanup Sissy Jacquelyn. As you lick my pussy clean and I tell you about Frank fucking me, think about which way you like to eat Frank's sperm. Is it best from Lori's pussy, my pussy or direct from the tap?"

I knelt down and started licking her cum covered pussy. Sarah's pussy was wide open and raw looking. I could taste Frank's sperm and Sarah's pussy juice and as I thought about it, I began to recognize the difference in taste from Lori's pussy and from the direct source. It was like Sarah was teaching me to taste sperm like a wine taster!

"Lay on your back on the bed Sissy Jacquelyn so you can get the rest of Frank's cum out of my pussy!"

I lay down as instructed and Sarah laid her robe across my chest to protect my silk dress from the flow of sperm and pussy juice and sat on my mouth. Frank's sperm and Sarah's juice ran down hill into my waiting mouth and I swallowed every drop. I gently liked Sarah to two more orgasms as she told me how Frank's big dick made her feel and how she didn't think that fucking my little dick could ever satisfy her like that. Just like Lori, she said that if she could have Frank's dick and my tongue she would have the perfect lover.

When she had enough, she helped my up and out of my dress. As she undressed me, she said how lovely I looked and that she was going to leave on my corset the rest of the weekend except when I was in the shower. After she had me stripped of everything but my new corset, she got out the chastity Trainer.

"What about me Sarah, I am so horny I could die! Please Mistress Sarah can I please have an orgasm, please I am desperate!"

"Not tonight Jacquelyn, I am tired and besides your goal is to give me pleasure. If you get any pleasure this weekend it should be from serving me, not having your own dick pleasured."

She got me back into the belt and when she cuffed my hands she got out the biggest plug and told me she had been wrong, this was still not big enough to break me in for Frank's big cock. Sarah told me not to worry, that she loved me only, but that I could never fuck her as good as Frank and that I never fucked long enough to really get her off. I just came faster than she liked and my dick had always felt small to her. Now that she had been fucked with a real cock, she was not going to be satisfied with letting me fuck her with my little cock. She said that since I was a sissy slut, I must want to be fucked by Frank just like her. If I was real good to her and Lori she might let me fuck Frank someday, so I should not be jealous of her.

I could not sleep. I had to lay on my back with the fake tits on my chest and my horny body kept me on edge. Every time I started to drift off, I would wake with a start as the image of Frank's dick in Sarah's pussy came into my mind.

The next morning I woke up with a start as Sarah was measuring my dick with a morning erection.

"Your dick is only half of Frank's, you can't ever give me a fucking like that, can you Sissy Jacquelyn? Did you get a good look at his Balls? They were huge; can you imagine how much sex juice a set of balls like that produce? No wonder Frank can fuck so many times and still spew sperm like a horse!"

I admitted that my dick was not as good as Frank's and that I am happy she had the experience of a real dick like Frank's in her pussy. Sarah got horny talking about it and sat on my face for a "wake-up-orgasm". As I licked I noticed that her cunt lips were still swollen and that she was still opened up from Frank's fucking! I couldn't help but think that Frank had stretched her out and ruined her pussy for my dick. She had made me a cuckold in my own bed and had even had my blessing to do it. My cock was throbbing and I was so horny that I would have fucked anything to get off.

When Sarah was satisfied, she took me out of the corset and trainer for my shower. She got in the shower with me and she played with my glued on tits and soaped my cock until I thought I would cum, but Sarah knew when to stop. My new tits were so realistic that Sarah claimed she could not tell them from her real ones if she kept her eyes closed. The glue she used was made for swimming and exercise, so they didn't come loose in the shower. After we dried up, she put me back into the corset and re- tightened the laces. I was starting to get used to the feeling. Sarah used ice on my groin to shrink my dick and balls and then pushed my dick and balls up into my abdomen so she could tape it flat again. Then she had me put on silk panties, hose and the high-heel slippers. Sarah told me she was sore from her Frank fucking last night and that she was going to rest all day. I was to put on my lipstick, fix her breakfast in bed and after cleaning up, I was to do all the weekend household choirs and wait on her.

I went about doing my chore list with dedication and hope that if I did very well, Sarah would fuck me tonight. All day long, Sarah would call me back to her bed and tell me that she had gotten horny thinking about fucking Frank and she needed me to take care of her "itch". I would lick her cunt till she was satisfied and then she would dismiss me to touch up my lipstick and do more of my choirs. By the end of the day, Sarah had made me lick her to orgasm at least 10 times. Her cunt was very sensitive and it remained swollen all day. It may have been imagination, but I was sure her cunt was still open from Frank's dick.

I made a candle light dinner and served Sarah in my frilly apron. After dinner Sarah watched a movie and had me lick her pussy the whole time. I don't think she could possibly pay that much attention to a movie with my head between her legs, but by the time the movie was over my jaw was numb and my tongue was sore. I did not know your tongue could get sore, but mine was. It was time for bed and I still had not had an orgasm. Sarah was driving me crazy with lust.

"Sissy Jacquelyn, you have tried very hard to please me this weekend. You even gave your blessing to my fucking Frank. You have pleased me more than I expected."

I was blushing with pride as Sarah talked about my performance.

"I had planned to let you fuck me tonight, but my pussy is still sore from Frank's dick. Even if I let you fuck me, I don't think I could feel it after his big dick stretched me so much. I know his dick is not as big as a baby, but a woman can't have sex for 6 weeks after a baby and they say her pussy is never as tight again. I don't think your little dick could even fill me up now. Since it is my pleasure that counts this weekend and since it wouldn't give me any pleasure to put your small dick in my pussy, I have decided not to let you put your little dick in my stretched pussy."

I was completely humiliated my Sarah's words, but it was turning me on at the same time. My dick was trying to get hard under the tape. Sarah had let me out several times today for bio-breaks, but she had taped me back up each time.

"So, I am going to give you a chance for an orgasm. I am going to let you fuck yourself on a dildo for 5 minutes and if you can cum from that you get your orgasm. If you don't, I am going to put back in the chastity trainer and go to sleep."

I stood staring as Sarah waited for my answer.

"Well, does Sissy Jacquelyn want to fuck herself?"

"Please let Sissy Jacquelyn fuck herself on a dildo and have an orgasm!"

Sarah had me bend over and she lubed up my ass/cunt and set a large fake cock on the floor. It was almost as big as Frank's dick and had molded balls in the base that helped it sit on the floor. Sarah put me back in the chastity trainer, but left off the dick cover/ring and ass divider strap. After she had my hands cuffed to the belt, she started playing with my dick and had it hard in no time. She then rolled a condom on my cock and told me to get going because 5 minutes was not long.

I moved over to the fake cock and knelt down over it but as I lowered my ass down I knocked it over. Sarah was giggling at my efforts. I was so desperate for an orgasm; I spun around and picked up the dick with my mouth and set it upright. This time I got my asshole over he tip of my plastic lover. It took a good 40 seconds of wiggling to slide it into my ass/cunt, but once it started in I was able to impale myself in one stroke due to all the stretching Sarah had done. Sarah called out 4 minutes as I started fucking myself wantonly on the fake cock. Faster and faster I went as Saran called out the time every 30 seconds. When she had counted me down to 30 seconds, I was pumping myself up and down like a rabid animal. I shoved my ass down fast and hard on the fake dick, trying to get off before Sarah called time! She counted down the last 10 seconds like a NASA rocket launch. When she reached 0, blastoff I climaxed. I was bucking wildly as my dick shot spurt after spurt of cum into the condom. Sarah had denied my release for a week and had kept my sexually stimulated at the same time. It was the biggest load I had ever produced. When I came down from my sexual high Sarah told me to hold the cock in my pussy and crawl over to her so she could put on the rest of the trainer. She had a very difficult time putting my dick through the steel ring of the front cover. Sarah gave my balls a hard squeeze and the pain made my dick shrink enough that by using strong force she was able to get my poor dick and swollen balls through the ring. Then she pulled the divider strap tight and trapped the fake dick in my ass.

"Open your mouth wide and stick out your tongue as far as you can Sissy Jacquelyn."

I followed her commands without question by now.

"Do not close you mouth until I tell you to, no matter what!"

Sarah rolled the condom half way up my dick and then pinching it tightly; she slid it off my dick with all my sperm inside. She then put the opening of the condom on my tongue and slid it on as far as it would go.

"Close your lips and teeth on your tongue and hold the condom in place with your tongue sticking out."

Sarah took several pictures of me holding a very full condom in my mouth with bright red lipstick on my lips. When she was finished, she had me lay down on my back and gave me my final instructions before turning off the light and going to sleep.

"Sissy Jacquelyn, I want you to enjoy your sperm for hours, so you are to suck all of the sperm out of the condom before you fall asleep. Keep the condom in you mouth all night and in the morning, I will inspect it to see if you got it clean. If you get it clean, I will take off your nails and tits so you can go to work next week. If you don't I will switch your ass and make you stay as Sissy Jacquelyn all day Monday."

As Sarah drifted off to sleep, I was sucking the sperm out of my condom with complete dedication.

Chapter 7, A New Life, Paid in Full

I woke up before Sarah on Sunday morning and as my memories came back to me, I remembered that I was expected to have the condom in my mouth. Sometime during the night it had fallen out of my mouth or maybe I swallowed it! I was in a panic. If Sarah kept me in my corset and breast forms, I would have to call in sick and that would be a big problem. I had meetings scheduled to jump start the project we just won and nothing could happen if I was absent! I could see all that I had worked for the last several months going up in smoke.

I started trying to locate the condom without waking Sarah. It was still rather dark in the bedroom and my hands were locked in the chastity trainer. By rolling left and right slightly, I was able to feel the condom lying on the side of my neck. It had dried out in that spot and was holding tight. If my hands were free, I could have pulled it right off. I was screwed!

After a few seconds of panic, I decided to get it back in mouth or die trying. I gently rolled off the bed and knelt on the floor. I worked my way over to a small lamp table and carefully scraped the condom free on the corner of the table. When it fell free it bounced under the table and I had to crawl on my belly to get my head under the table so I could suck it back into my mouth. It was pretty nasty. Sarah had told me to get it clean, but I don't think you can actually suck sperm completely out of a used condom using just your mouth! I had been eating my own sperm for over an hour last night and was still not done getting it all sucked out of the condom when I must have dozed off. The nasty thing now had lint and small gritty particles on it. I started trying to wash it in my mouth. I rolled it around and probed it with my tongue, I sucked and swallowed and repeated the process until I felt like it was coming pretty clean. I can not explain why I would perform such a perverted act and why it excited me so.

Sarah stirred and called out for me, "Where are you Sissy Jacquelyn?"

"I am sorry Mistress Sarah. I fell out of bed and it must have woke you."

I was hoping that my line made enough sense to Sarah while she was in a groggy state of consciousness and that she would believe me! She did, and after she made sure that I was OK, remembered to check the condom.

"Jacquelyn, place your condom in my hand and it better be clean!" she threatened.

After placing the nasty condom in her hand with my lips I waited breathlessly as Sarah turned on the lamp and made her inspection.

"It is not perfectly clean Sissy Jacquelyn, but you did good enough for the first time."

I was so excited that I had not completely disappointed Mistress Sarah. Sara went on to explain that since it wasn't a perfect job, I would have to be punished, but she would let me remove my nails and tits for work on Monday.

"Thank me for letting you cum and for letting you eat your own sperm!"

"Thank you Mistress Sarah, I so enjoyed fucking myself on the dildo and it was so generous of you to let me have a climax and thank you for letting me eat my sperm, it makes a sissy slut like me so horny to eat sperm!"

I went on until Mistress Sarah was convinced of my sincerity. Sarah said I could kneel and lick her pussy to start the day right. She was sitting on the edge of the bed and as she spread her legs, I could see that her pussy hole was still "open" from Frank's fucking. She probably would never let me fuck her again after having Frank properly fuck her with a real man's dick.

While licking Mistress Sarah to 2 powerful orgasms she told me how big Frank's dick was and how good it felt to be fucked with a real dick and could I tell how much it stretched her tight pussy to fuck Frank.

She let me get up to go to the bathroom after I satisfied her itchy pussy. When I returned, she said she was ready to start my punishment for failing to eat all of my sperm. She removed the divider strap from my chastity trainer and took the dildo from my ass. Sarah explained that this particular dildo was part of a set of sexual aid products that used a locking system to attach items to belts and other accessories. One of the bases provided in the set was a large suction cup. Sarah had me lick the suction cup to get it wet and she pressed it firmly to the full-length mirror on the closet door. Next she placed the just removed dick on the base so that it was sticking straight out from the mirror at a normal crotch height. After putting fresh lipstick on me, Sarah gave me my instructions.

"Sissy Jacquelyn, you did not pay enough attention to cleaning up your sperm and because of that, you are going to be given a motivation to do better in the future. You are to spend the next hour worshiping the cock that I just removed from your ass. You are to lick it completely clean in that hour and I am going to drink my coffee and read the paper in bed while keeping an eye on your efforts. You are to watch yourself worship the cock in the mirror. You are to observe how sexy your red lips look wrapped around the cock and how full it makes your cheeks look as you work your mouth on it. I know it is not quite as big as Frank's cock, but you need a little practice before you take on that monster with your mouth and lips! Think about how turned on you are from licking a cock and how exciting it is for you to lick sperm directly from a real cock. I will be inspecting it when the hour is up and you will receive a much more severe punishment if it is not completely clean."

My hands were still cuffed to the side of the belt and I was still wearing the sexy silk corset with garters holding up my hose and breast forms. As I moved over to the dildo, I could not believe what I was about to do. I knelt down and took the nasty thing in my mouth and slid my lips over the head. I was gagging, but managed not to throw-up. I did as instructed and began to clean the surface of the fake dick with my lips and tongue and as revolting as this was, I never lost my erection. My cock was dripping pre-cum from all of my excitement.

I was mesmerized by the image in the mirror. It was like watching myself perform in a porno movie and I could see the movement of my red lips as I obscenely made love to a fake cock. It was much bigger than my little dick, but still not as big as Frank's. I could not swallow it deep enough to clean it by sliding it back and forth in my mouth, so I had to lick up and down the shaft and work the surface with my tongue to clean it. I was completely humiliated but I could not stop staring at the lewd sexual display. I looked down at my own inadequate dick and wished that my cock were at least as big as the fake cock in my mouth. But the whole time, I was hard and leaking.

1...89101112...14