All Comments on 'Getting Pleasures'

by Eroticwriter83

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Jammarson02Jammarson02over 6 years ago
Good story

The story itself was very good and I'd personally like to see a part 2. That being said , I'm not sure if English is your first language as some words were obviously missing or not used properly. You may wish to go over your work a little more to make it easier to read. Otherwise like I said it's a great story with good background work. I gave it 5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Would love a part two; maybe daddy teaches her some anal doggie style?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the story, interesting twist.

I am writing a story about a stepdaughter and stepdad's affair. Her Mom left for a young pastor at her church and she treated her husband and her daughter badly anyway. They find love and affection. They move away and since he had adopted her they share the last name and there new friends assumed they were married. They have children and actually go through a time of exploring all kinds of sex scenarios.

Would you be interested in helping?

Ed carygrant_69@Hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
proof

Please....get someone to read your work before posting. There are missing/wrong words, mismatched tense, general poor English. A proofreader should help point these out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous