All Comments on 'Getting to Know Amy Better Ch. 02'

by CurtisElmore

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
chapter one was excellent

this one was disappointing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Awkward seduction

Sweetie and Amy should have just had a private 5-10 minute conversation before Hubby got home and saved about two awkward hours. (And about 10-15 minutes reading time per reader!) And gained about a half-point better rating!

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

Outstanding! What's the chances of a third chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Quit reading when the author fucked up the timeline.

If it was their 40th high school reunion...Amy with would be at least 57 yrs old. Right, senior citizen sex. Hope no one breaks a hip.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
I thought the first chapter was brilliant.

It was filled with a wonderful sense of fun - particularly in the conversations between the husband and wife - and I was probably anticipating more of the same. So I'll confess to being a bit disappointed that it didn't work out that way. I thought it was a bit of a jump from teasing to action and it became just a little bit too much of a male-orientated fantasy. At the same time it was, once again, very well-written - I just think it lost some of the realistic elements of the opening piece.

CurtisElmoreCurtisElmoreover 11 years agoAuthor
"Fucked Up Timeline"

Thanks for the annonymous comment. You're right - Amy and Sasha are both in their mid-50's, while Curtis is in his early 40's. I described their age difference in Part 1, but neglected to do so in Part 2. That was an oversight on my part. Thanks for the reminder.

CaribbeanwomanCaribbeanwomanover 11 years ago
YOU had me at 'massage'

and kept me involved throughout. It's your fantasy, keep sharing it the way you envision. Next question: how about me using your spare room if I'm in town for whatever? I like the perks that houseguests get, smile.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Fat chick with a whore and a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
NONPLUSSED

Not at the story.

At the comments.

I was just taken by surprise to read commenters' feelings about a break in quality/continuity from chapter 1 to this chapter.

To me, it was more of the same:

same plot line, just continued,

same quality writing,

same cuckquean outlook

(I have a propensity for Literotica cuckquean stories. Inconsistently, this does not extend to cuckold stories.)

Story could use cuckquean tags -- I might have found it years ago.

Hoping the following 2 chapters are consistent with the first 2…

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous