All Comments on 'Getting to Know Daddy Ch. 03'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago

Another good one from you.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Enjoyable story

Looking forward to the next chapter when Chance and Arnie bring their daughters together.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME story. Two families share the forbidden love

Two families will have the freedom to share their love and intimacy.

Can't wait for the next chapter

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Sharing confidence?

Just as long as confidence is all they are sharing. Not only would I not want to see the dad's sharing the daughters with each other but also don't want to see them sharing the girls with each other either. It totally takes away from the loving, intimate relationship of the dad and daughter. And please, NO blackmail to get them to cooperate with any plans Arnie and Alana might cook up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next Chapter

Looking forward to chapter 4.

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
I agree completely

with "Bobossweetnessfreak", for me it would completely ruin my enjoyment of the story if they start trading partners. It's not hot and not sexy, and it is effing dangerous for those involved!

I don't know if incest is a crime in the US, but even if not, the stigma after a discovery would be devastating, and just the type of news the tabloid vultures would love to spread to the whole country. "A den of incestuous iniquity in X-town! Involves fathers and their daughters!"

Plus, the risk of discovery goes up manyfold when those privy to the secret increase in numbers.

I know this is a site for sexual fantasies, and readers can choose to ignore anything that interferes with their enjoyment, such as the real world, but there are limits to what can pass for believable.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Not crazy about the short chapters...

But the storyline is keeping my interest. I don't have a problem sharing, but best be on top of your game. I wouldn't want my sweet daughter to like his cock better than mine.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Still awesome. Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot and beautiful. I suspected these two were a couple, but it's nice to see a bit of backstory on it that shows how deep their love is. I'm curious why she's not had a child yet after 10+ years together and plenty of money to burn. Anyway, please, no swapping :) It would ruin all of that which has been built up thus far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES