Getting to Know Your Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She again began struggling beneath me, as I turned her face-up again and straddled her chest sliding my dick back between her tits and using my weight to hold her down to the floor, pushing her tits back around my cock and sliding forward with another long slow thrust, slapping her across the face sharply but not hard enough to bruise. I want her to know she was my slave, and I wasn't above getting her attention where and when necessary. I thrust forward again as my cock swelled with cum in the warm squeeze between those big soft breasts wrapped tight around me, and I slapped her again as she quieted down, moaning softly in defeat.

I wanted to call her a whore and make demands, but I couldn't risk she'd hear my voice. Instead I just grunted and moaned as my dick slid faster and faster between her soft bronze tits, thrusting myself just short of her neck, and before I knew it I wasn't sure I could stop the cum boiling over inside of me. I clenched tight and held on, slowing down to try and tide myself over, and only a little dab pushed it's way out and on to her chest, running down from between her tits to the base of her neck, a little gift to mark the occasion with plenty more to come.

I slid my way downward and picked her up by the legs, lifting her almost upside down at an angle to take away any leverage she might've had, hooking her leg under an arm while my other hand worked furiously at her jeans. Unfortunately, she had the kind of jeans with all buttons instead of a zipper, so it took a good long time, and surprisingly, she didn't take the chance to scream while I was out of reach from her mouth. She could've easily woken up the grandmother, but she was moaning and groaning like it was our honeymoon, she was gritting her teeth, she wanted every second of this and she couldn't deny it.

As I un-hooked the final button, I grabbed her waist band with both hands and yanked. Her pants slid to her knees immediately, revealing the sexiest pair of panties I've ever seen, black string bikini that tied at the hips and were partially see-through... my dick jumped at the sight alone, and I worked even more furiously to pull her jeans off as the urgency between my legs swelled with excitement. Now she had stopped kicking and almost gone limp, spreading her legs except to let me take her panties off in complete submission, though I pushed her legs down in denial. The panties stayed on for now. I wanted to tease her.

Moving down between her legs, I began to lick along the strings of the bikini, across her lower stomach and then down along her leg. The closer I got to the cloth of her panties the stronger I could smell her burning juices quenched for my cock to overflow in sudden warm bursts between her legs, and I could feel my pulse racing. I kissed up her thigh halfway to the knee and licked all the way back down, teasing the edge of her panties with my tongue right next to where her luscious lips were waiting for me.

I spanked the inside of her warm thigh and heard her moans turn to growls of lust as she threw her head back to arch her neck with pleasure and I moved to her other leg and wildly kissed and licked the soft flesh of her inner thigh right to the pubic bone. Moving over the cloth of her panties and licking long and slow, I let her feel my tongue and knew it drove her crazy for it to be so close without the warmth and the wet of my mouth exploring inside of her like I knew she ached for. She bucked her hips into my face and moaned desperate little whimpers, digging her nails into the carpeting as she shook with waves of pleasure, begging me to eat her pussy.

I stopped with another sharp slap to the inside of her thigh and then slowly reached for the ties at her hips which held her panties on, pulling gently at the knot as it gradually buckled and finally gave way, pulling it off of her legs and dipping down with a hungry tongue into her juicy snatch, licking from her sweet tunnel to the warm nub of her clit, devouring her juice and soaking my face as I nuzzled the lightly trimmed hairs of her pussy and began to lap at her clit like a pie-eating contest, rolling my tongue all the way up and then around, grazing the sides of her clit and then coming up from under again in between pressing my tongue flat against it and simply rolling it around as I got it nice and wet with saliva.

I could see her struggling to get her arms free from the shirt I'd tied around her head, reaching to put her hand on the back of my neck and grab the wisps of hair with the contractions of her muscles both above and below. At this point I knew she was in for the full ride and without so much as looking up from my mouthful of hot pussy, I finally pulled the shirt off, leaving her completely naked on the floor beneath me, as I lapped more at her hungry lips and savored the taste of her clit on my tongue, while she oozed her sticky juices in ecstasy.

Feeling my cock stir beneath me, I stopped right as she got her hand around the back of my head and began digging her nails into my neck, pulling my head further into her sweetly marinated bush. She tried holding me down to keep going, but I grabbed her hand and held it to the floor, once again over powering her, as her moans grew even more helpless, begging me not to stop.

Standing up, I saw her eyes widen at the size of my dick as it stood upright from my body, towering over her, a strong seven inches of base and another inch and a half of head as I reached down and grapped her by the back of the neck, pulling her up and to her knees as she looked into my face for the first time. Now she knew who I was, and I could say anything. It was too late, and there was nothing I could do except get my cock into that hot wet mouth and fuck the back of her throat 'til cum splashed in her mouth and overflowed her lips, cause at the time it was all I could think about.

"Suck it, you fucking whore." I said with a firey glare, "And suck it deep, cause I want to feel it in the back of your throat... whether you put it there or I do!"

She looked at me in complete shock, as it dawned on her who I was and what we were doing, but I pulled her by the back of the head with a handful of hair, forcing her lips against the head of my prick as she pursed them tightly with hesitation.

"I said suck my fucking cock," I snarled, "you're a dirty little whore who loved having her pussy lapped all over on the fucking floor, and now I'm going feel your hand slide my cock all over your wet mouth and right into the back of your dirty little cum-tunnel, cause I want to hear you gag when I feel my cum splash into the back of your head!"

I forced my cock between her lips and all the way into her throat, gagging her immediately as she tried pushing away from me.

"Then suck it right, bitch, do it your way and make me like it better, as long as I cum all over the face of my favorite whore and the tight little throat she has waiting for me."

Pulling her by the back of the head with a handful of hair, she put her hands on my hips and at first it felt like resistance, but her hands slid around behind my thighs, grabbing me ass and pulling me forward into her hungry lips as I squeezed a handful of her hair, opening her mouth with those big soft lips wrapped around my cock as she moaned and slurped over it like a whore in a frat-house.

My head fell back off my shoulders and I moaned with my entire body shaking as she slid her lips tight around my dick and sucked it into the back of her throat with her warm tongue, wrapped around me with her lips, bobbing down like a champion, sucking all the way up with her tongue lapping the underside of my cock while her hand grabbed my shaft and jerked her juices up around the head while her lips slid on and off, milking me as I held her head with both hands and pulled her down, forcing myself deeper into her throat until I felt my dick press against it.

She gagged again but this time she seemed to control it more, opening her throat and leaning forward as I thrust it into her mouth again, feeling the warm squeeze as it pushed into and past her throat, feeling her hand slip from around the bass of my cock and back on my ass, a lone finger beginning to work it's way around my asshole as I grabbed her hair even tighter, toes curling into the carpet beneath us. She could feel how close I got and started sliding me in and out, ringing out my cock with her tight throat combined while her slick spit slid me further inside with every buck and thrust of my hips while I watched her long brown hair dangle at my legs and my cock disappear in her lips, feeling the head press against the back of her throat and push through again and again, sliding up and down the tight walls and in and out, dragging against the underside of my head as the cum continued to build.

I began fucking her throat with force as she worked her finger deeper in my ass, in small circles that sent waves of pleasure up through my cock as I thrust even deeper into her throat, driving it in as her eyes teared trying not to gag, grabbing my balls with her free hand as I pulled myself forward into her throat with both hands in her hair and around the back of her head, bucking my cock deeper, working it in and out of her mouth, pulling out to her lips so she could work my cock with the hand from my balls, pumping it in long quick strokes as her lips bobbed over the head, sucking and moaning and lapping up the precum under my cock as I pulled out of her mouth to see her eyes focus on it, towering over her, watching the spit hang on from her lips to the underside of my dick and fall all over her face as she grabbed me by upper part of my swollen cock and forced me back into her mouth, gagging herself down onto my cock with it back in her throat, sliding in and out, as I began to squat down, lowering myself on top of her and forcing her flat on her back.

As her eyes widened with hesitancy, I began thrusting down into her open mouth as she tried to keep her lips closed around the base of my cock, fucking her throat harder as she gagged and gurgled, closing her eyes tightly trying to take it as I felt my orgasm building even more.

In between strokes, I paused just long enough to swing around and lay on top of her, my cock still in her mouth, with her having to crane her neck to tilt her head back so she could take my thrusts into the back of her throat as my mouth lowered around her pussy.

As my cock plunged with thrust after thrust into the wet drooling mess around her mouth and sliding me into her throat as she sucked, pulling me down deeper and deeper with her hands on my ass, I lowered my face back on her pussy and felt her buck as soon as my tongue slipped back over her throbbing clit. She wrapped her legs around my head and wrapped her arms around my ass, pulling me down as my cock buried deeper into her throat, as I forced my face further into her pussy. Her legs held my head in place with her thighs on either side of my face, and we began bucking into each others mouths, each on the verge of cumming.

We both began moaning loudly as I pushed the last few strokes into her throat, feeling my cock swell in the tight walls of her throat as it slid inside of her and began to tremble, hard thrusts pushing me to the edge of an explosive orgasm as her legs tightened around my head and nearly broke my neck, pulling my head down with the last long lap of her pussy before I felt her muscles contracting and could feel the muscles of her pussy bound tightly with the contractions of a full-bodied, earth-quaking orgasm. I licked wildly at her pussy as her juice squirted up in a vertical stream against my face, wailing against my cock as I pummeled her clit back and forth with my tongue, working her clit into circles and lapping it with a rapid-fire assault of clit-tonguing mania as her legs trembled around me and she began to buck with moans that resonated around my cock as it sank into her throat and cum began to blast into her mouth, holding me in her throat as I came while she pulled me to her even tighter and we both began to breath hard through our nose, trembling together and cumming together as we both felt the sweat covering our bodies begin to run over the sides of our skin, every little trickle intensified a thousand times by the moment as she rolled me on to my back and sat on my face while she continued to pulse and twitch with the after-gasm, her jaw hanging loose as her mouth pulled away from my cock, unable to utter so much as a sound as her body shook with the final stretch of a massive orgasm soaking my face.

I felt her legs weaken first, lowering to the floor as I pumped the last few streams of cum into her face while it hung over me, still open with cum drooling it over her lips from her throat, as she went down over my dick and tuck me into her throat a final time. I rolled her over and on to her back and let it sink as deep as it would go, instantly hardening again, as I finally pulled myself from her throat with several deep, exhausted breaths. She looked up at me with my cum still drooling over her lips and all over her mouth, even into her hair around her face, as it dripped on to her chest and her big juicy breasts.

"Swallow it!" I snapped, as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show me it was gone.

"Good! Now, that was just to take the pressure off... get on to the bed and we'll start having the real fun!"

Standing up and taking her by the hair, she purred with excitement as I pulled her into the room and closed the door. I turned her to face me and buried my face in her breasts, kissing them deeply with my tongue and then raising them to my lips to suck on her nipples. I tightened the grip on her hair with the hand around the back of her neck and she reached down and began stroking my cock, already well on it's way back to life.

She wailed and whimpered with her legs trembling beneath her, desperate to have me inside her and be released of the massive flow building between her legs, as I took the hand from her breasts and felt my way into the warm pool salivating from her soft dark lips, slipping a finger into her tunnel and finding the g-spot, sliding my finger back and forth and tapping against it as I felt her hand leave my cock to play with her own clit, already beginning to cum.

"Not yet!" I said with authority, "Get on the bed first."

I stood at the foot of the bed as she crawled obediently, lowering her chest to drag her nipples along the sheets of the bed while spreading her legs to give me a full view from behind, watching the juice slip down her legs and her asshole pulse with arousal.

"Lay down, face down, with your and between your legs. I want you to play with yourself, but if you cum, I'm going to hold you down and tie you to the bed so your husband comes home and finds you all fucked up."

She looked at me horrified and hesitated with my command.

"You can't, he'll leave me!"

"Lay down!" I said again, this time with a glare to go with my tone of authority. "Spread your legs and play with yourself while I watch, don't cum, and just do as I fucking say is all you have to worry about."

As much as I could tell she wasn't used to being such a little submissive slut, I could tell she liked it as she slumped down on to her stomach and looked back at me as her hands began to explore her pussy, though she remained on her knees with her ass in the air. That's not what I wanted. I walked behind her and slapped her ass hard, commanding her attention, and then began pushing my finger into her asshole and working all of the sensitive little nerves into a frenzy as I slowly repeated my mantra.

"Lay down... flat... on your stomach... and play with your pussy while I watch... but do.. not.. come!"

I spanked her again as I thrust my finger a little deeper and then pulled away to watch her do as told. She slid the rest of the way down and began reaching to play, groaning and trying to find a comfortable position at the slightly odd angle.

"It's hard!" she cried with frustration, "I don't know what to do!"

"Then roll over!" I barked, "and spread your legs as wide as you can! I want you to feel the muscle stretch, feel the burn like an exercise, and hold it there! Then play with yourself, and again, do not get yourself off!"

She rolled over and spread her legs, giving me another beautiful view of her sexy little slit, running her fingers over her clit in circular, side-to-side motions, trying to make it as far as her g-spot, but finding it difficult to stretch while laying perfectly flat.

"Keep going," I said, feeling my cock swell in my hand. "I want you to hear you moan, and I want to see you writhe. Toss, turn, roll, make me believe it, but you'd better not cum, you little bitch, you heard me."

She began moving her fingers faster and the muscles throughout her body tightened, flexed throughout her legs and her slim, soft little stomach, even her neck was craned with all the muscles standing out, her face giving way to the incredible pleasure at her fingertips as I watched the juice begin to overflow her fingers, arching her back and thrusting her hips into her hand, muttering nothings in Arabic I couldn't understand.

I moved towards her on the bed and settled in between her legs, lowering my cock towards her waiting hole with my hand as I watched it tighten and jump with the light sensation of my knuckles against her sensitive lips as I slowly pushed the head of my cock against her. I felt her having to adjust to my size and heard it in her voice as her moans became shrieks of arousal, in rhythm with her heavy, panting breaths as she felt the full length of my meat push inside her and my hands take her hips.

"You can't cum until you feel me cum... and I'm going to take my time."

I began working it into her slowly, letting it linger inside her as I leaned forward, letting her feel the swollen base against her clit, reverberating with the electricity of her loins as I pulsed within her, stretching her like a beast having taken her as she fought for every breath in the overwhelming lush of satisfaction.

"Fuck me," she moaned breathily, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, let me cum!"

I thrust into her hard and she moaned painfully, her entire body jumped with the feel of my full eight inches driven to the balls inside her with such a sharp, sudden stroke... and then again with another jolt into her as I pulled her hips into the thrust with as much force as I could, watching her limp rag-doll body jerk forward.

"Harder..." she whispered with what sounded like the last of her strength. "Harder..." she mouthed without a breath to work with. She opened her eyes and looked at me beggingly, and I could feel the warmth tighten around me, daring me on.

I scooped up her legs over my shoulders and leaned forward, sliding a hand underneath her ass to lift it into my thrusts as I let my other hand wrap around her neck, pulling her forward between her own legs to be pulled into each thrust. She reached for me and the muscles in her arms could hardly hold on as I began to slide into her and work my hips into a speeding rhythm with my whole body working each thrust deeper and harder into her, pumping her like I had caught her in the street and was holding her down to be taken anyway I wanted, and her body rocked limply into every blow.

"Talk to me," I said, "I want to hear what I'm doing to you."

I picked up the pace and began to thrust even faster longer strokes, pulling her head closer with my fingers pulling her hair into a tight handful behind her head, trying to keep a grip on my own orgasm as I began to feel the quaking between her legs work it's way down to the grip around my cock, sliding over me with every inch of each rapid-fire thrust I was pummeling into her.

"Please, I'm... so... close..."