Getting to Know Your Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She through her head back and I let her fall limp to the bed, crawling over her with my hands lifting her ass into the air, legs straddling my hips as I pushed forward and held her down by the shoulders, picking up my speed even more as I felt the orgasm begin to ripple through her and her voice begin to shake with the waves of cum that were about to come flooding out of her.

She drew her breath sharply with a shriek and arched her back against my weight as I held her down by the shoulders, letting my hands slide to her breasts and gripping them tightly as I began to feel my own orgasm almost letting go. She was thrashing on the bed and arching her back, head spinning and legs straining to hold her up. I pounded into her with all the power I had in longer, deeper strokes, with the hardest I had left in me finally setting her off into a heavy panting gasp which lingered into an extended whimper as she clamped around me and began to spasm with a heavy load of her sweet juices dumped all over my cock, reaching back to grip the sheets tightly in her hands as her mouth dropped and I kissed her deeply.

She reclined with her eyes closed as though to sleep, and I nearly stopped her heart as my arm reached down and snatched her around the throat, scaring her half to death with how sharp and sudden.

"You came first..." I hissed with an evil smile.

"No, please... cum in my mouth again. Please? All over my face this time! Cum on my breasts! Don't leave me like this for my husband, I'll lose everything! He'll take the kids from me and even if I ran, he would find me and he would kill me!"

I dismissed every word as she wrestled her way from beneath me and through me on to the bed with a sudden aggression I hadn't yet seen, lowering herself on to my cock and beginning to ride me, lowering her breasts into my face to be sucked as her long hair fell over my face, working her hips like a tornado around me, her eyes like a wild animal closing on it's kill.

I felt the orgasm beginning to build and it was more than I could fight, she was sliding herself all the way down 'til my cock buried deep in the tight wet tunnel that she worked around me like a hand engulfing my full length, sliding all the way up around the head and then slamming back down as she continued working me with tight circles of her hips and a look of possession in her eyes that defied exorcism.

"That's right, cum daddy, cum all over me baby, cum inside me, I want to feel it so bad... cum for me right now, I want to feel it inside me, just like that daddy, come on, cum baby...cum in your fucking slut's pussy."

I felt the first blast explode inside of her as she rode me, pinned to the bed and smiling as she felt it begin to fill her.

"Mmmm, that's right daddy, let me feel it, fuck your dirty girl and shoot that dirty cum into her tight, wet little pussy."

I felt the sweat pouring over my face and could hear myself groaning as my eyes clamped shut and I felt my hips bucking into the cum rocketing into her, spurts seeping out of her as she leaned down and this time it was her kissing me deeply, feeling her long hair around my face and her breasts against my chest, cum oozing around our legs in warm puddles seeping into the bed beneath my ass.

She hugged me closely and kissed me again deeply, brushing a hand through my hair and rolling off the bed to put on her clothes.

I rolled off the side of the bed and reached out for her arm, grabbing it as she turned over her shoulder to look at me.

"You didn't wait..."

She stared at me puzzled with a cute little smile and glared at me with nymphomaniac eyes.

"I'm sorry, daddy, you just overwhelmed me...I tried not to cum.."

"Trying isn't good enough," I said as I pulled her around to face me by the arm and grabbed her around the back of the neck and by a shoulder, lowering her to her knees.

"What do you mean..." she said with a terrified stutter, the terror of the situation returning to her face as that predatory smile I'd walked in with returned to mine.

"I told you there would be consequences..." I said, forcing my cock against her lips with a handful of hair... something I was beginning to like.

"You want to cum in my mouth?"

I shook my head.

"On my face and my tits?"

I shook my head again.

"In my poor, aching pussy?"

I remained silent and pressed my cock against her mouth again as she began sucking me back to life with long, slow drags over my cock, soaking it in her saliva like a true cock-sucking champion.

"I want the only thing I haven't taken yet... I've had your hand, your mouth, and your poor, aching pussy..."

"But you broke my rules, so now I'm going to have your ass."

She looked up at me with my cock still deep in her mouth as though trying to reassure herself she hadn't heard me say it.

"Hmmm?" she managed to hum around my cock.

I pushed the back of her head down over my cock as she gasped and choked hard, her throat closing around me as the blood returned again and it filled her mouth, swelling in her mouth 'til her lips barely fit around it as she tried to pull her mouth off of me, but my hand held her head in place. I began walking backward with her still gagging over my cock, moving her towards the bed, and then maneuvering her between me and the edge of the bed as I finally let her mouth pull away.

"I can't handle it in my ass... I've never even let my husband try, no one in my life!"

"Today's the day." I said with a smirk, quickly grapping her as she tried to dart out of my reach in a break for the door.

"No!" she cried as I wrestled her beneath her arms and tackled her against the bed, turning her forcefully on to her stomach as she tried to push her way out from under me.

"It's up to you how much you enjoy this... but you can't stop me from enjoying it."

I grabbed her by the back of the neck and forced her face down into the mattress, spreading her ass cheeks with my free hand and moving in behind her, feeling her asshole tighten against the feel of my cock as she braced herself for what was coming.

"I can't take this!" she wailed, but it was too late.

"PleeeaseOWWWWW!"

I slid into her with force, making sure that it got into her as the tight hole pulsed around my cock and nearly buckled my legs with the feel as I stared at the long curvaceous back and the exotic brown hair falling over it.

"Don't worry, this won't take long.."

I bent her arm behind her back and she arched her back as I put my hand on her shoulders, forcing face-first into the mattress as I began humping my hips into her tight little hole and could already feel the stir of an orgasm beginning to build.

She was in tears now, gripping the sheets in her ands with pain and biting down on a pillow that had been cast aside as ran my hands down her shoulders on to her arms, holding them flat at her sides and using them to pull her into my thrusts, pumping into her with her moaning in pain and moving her hips against her will into my thrusts, driving into her tight little asshole and feeling the orgasm almost at it's peak.

"Goddamn this is good." I growled as I plowed forward, putting both of us back on the bed as I pulled her up with my hands on her hips, releasing her arms to hold herself up against my thrusts.

"Just put it in my pussy, please..."

"Not a chance, angel, this is the only doggy-style I do."

She moaned again in another loud crying yelp as I pounded myself deeper into her tight little hole and began to feel my cock spasm with the onset of a mind-blowing orgasm, speeding up my pace until it was all I could do to fall against her and begin thrusting the last few drops I could squeeze from my sack into her raw, cock-pummeled ass. I shook with wave after wave of pleasure as her asshole tightened at the feel of my cum shooting inside of her.

I laid on top of her, still penetrating her ass, and as she regained composure of herself, she fought off whimpers and tears to speak.

"Are you done now?"

"For now..." I said,

"But not forever."