All Comments on 'Getting Used to Master's Touch'

by jellybelly2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LeggieLibbyLeggieLibbyabout 10 years ago
Nice Start

This is going well, I look forward to part 2, libby x

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
A good start, but still too short

Thank you for posting your first story and congratulations on taking the plunge into the erotica business! Your work shows a lot of promise; sadly, this was not really enough to get one's teeth into - unlike your nipple!

Please continue writing and I'm sure there are lots of us who will be waiting to read what you have to write. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You needed HELP to make it longer?! What was it before one paragraph?

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
Short but Promising

You could have used some additional words to describe yourself (I assume you are the submissive in this story) You did describe the room and most of Master so if you are looking to write longer and be more erotic, then paint pictures with words, and finish ideas. The two massagers you talked of had you holding what sounded like the power plugs..so should they not have been plugged in? Try to be more explicit, your have a good story to tell and I hope you do tell it. Go for advice from others here if you want to get the best you can be. Let's see how the second chapter cums?

storytymestorytymeover 9 years ago
I want more...

I like your style of writing. I would like to have read more for this story, but can't wait to read more of your work. It is intriguing to get into the mind of a submissive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous