GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time she saw it, she had to take a step back, literally. It was an imposing dick. He was such a calm, cool, introspective guy, so seeing that he had this horse-cock between his legs was jarring. He wasn't the sneering, cocky, loudmouth douchebag that you would expect with a guy who looked like he did and had a cock like he did. He was a loving man, who was gentle and thoughtful and just so kind. And that carried over to their lovemaking.

He was an excellent lover. He didn't just slide his dick inside and just pound away, like some porno or something. He got on top of her, held her close, kissed her softly, and knew just what spots to touch to really get her going. He made sure every motion he made was for her pleasure, and knew how to get her going so she could take his impressive size.

Andrew was REALLY big, and taking his large dick inside her wasn't easy. Truly, a lot of the time, taking a cock like his was kind of uncomfortable. He was, of course, courteous and gentle with her, and it wasn't like he was making her do something she didn't want. He was just really big, and it wasn't always easy to take him, but seeing how much she turned him on was enough to carry her through. On the days she was extra horny, things would go smoother, and she could take maybe two thirds of his large prick. But most of the time, she could only take about half. And on days like today, days where he seemed really turned on, his cock as hard as steel and thicker than ever, taking even half was difficult.

"Mmm..." she sighed, wincing slightly as he pumped his cock inside of her.

"How is that?" he sighed into her ear, kissing her earlobe.

"Mmm... it's good, baby," she told him, eyes closed, hands rubbing his taut, bare back. He groaned from his throat in pleasure as they had sex. He sensed her struggle as he gave her about four inches of his thick cock, pumping into her gently and lovingly.

He gripped the bedsheets with one hand while he reached down to sweep her hair, moving to kiss her neck. She curled up in pleasure beneath him as he hit one of her sweet spots with his tongue. Her legs lifted from the bed, clutching his sides and holding him close. Her hands slid down his tensed back and gripped his ass, holding him as he pumped down into her.

"I love you, baby," Kathleen whispered. He began pumping into her more rapidly. Her married pussy stretched to the max around his thick intruder, the top four inches slid in and out of her a little faster. As he did this, he slid his mouth downward, kissing his way down her chest, across her small, petite breasts, taking a hard nipple in his mouth. "Ahh! That's it," she panted, her body shivering with pleasure.

Despite their small size, her breasts were very sensitive. And it wasn't just the physical sensations he brought out in her, but the knowledge that a man like him didn't mind her small breasts. That he chose her, even when they were all those other women out there, the busty ones who could have any man they want. This perfect man, Andrew, chose her when he could have had any of them. And he communicated this physically by putting his mouth on her tiny little boobies.

"Yeah, baby," she sighed as she scratched his scalp lovingly. "I love you so much!"

He pumped into her more quickly, his cock vibrating with pleasure. He was getting close.

"Hon, uh..." he groaned, his mouth near her ear again, his cock pulsing with need. "I'm gonna..."

"Please! Do it, baby! I'm ready..." she sighed, kissing his cheek. He pumped into her once, twice, again until...

"Uhhhh! Jesus!" he groaned as she could feel him unload his thick load into the condom. His body flexed as he came, and she clutched him close as he rode out his pleasure. She didn't often cum from penetration, at least with him, since he was just so big. She did sometimes, though, but most of the time, he made her cum with his mouth, or his fingers. He always made sure to leave her satisfied, and a lot of times, like here, having him get the pleasure he needed was all she needed.

As she held him close, clinging to him, she sometimes wondered if he needed more. Clearly, he had the size, and if porn had shown them anything, all these big-dicked guys needed it hard and rough and nasty. But Andrew, he just wasn't like that. He was gentle and loving. She couldn't imagine him doing it like that. It would just seem so out of character for him. If he wanted someone who could take his entire length and give every inch tight, clutching pleasure, he had never given any sign of it. He always seemed happy with her and what they had. Whenever she had these thoughts, she knew it was her self-esteem issues emerging, and she tried to stifle them the best she could.

When he leaned up, his orgasm finished, and gave her that loving, crooked smile, it made her heart soar with love and lust for him, and erased any doubts inside her.

He gave her a soft kiss on the forehead before he separated himself from her. He pulled his condom covered dick from her, his meat softening as he came down from the lovemaking that just occurred. As he stepped out to clean up, she was reminded of their choice of contraceptive methods.

While neither of them were against the idea, neither really wanted to have children now. Their schedules were too busy, and both were happy with their lives as is. They didn't need children to feel fulfilled. So, due to all this, they usually used a condom when they made love, unless they got really carried away. Kathleen didn't take the pill anymore, as it kinda messed her up, so they stuck to sex using condoms, and if they had to, morning-after pills.

Basking in the post-lovemaking glow, Kathleen was so happy, and so satisfied, as she lied back and closed her eyes, she couldn't imagine being happier.

Andrew, unfortunately, was feeling more conflicted.

Hours prior, he had been at that park, with Maggie, taking pictures of her hot body in a bikini. Throughout the whole thing, he had been erect. And when he got home, he began going through the pictures of Maggie. And through it all, he had been painfully stiff to the point of distraction. And when his wife got home and greeted him, he marched right over, scooped her in his arms, and went right up to the bedroom, her giggling as he handled her like this.

The sex he just had, the lovemaking with his wife, it had been spurred on not by her, but by another woman. It could be written off as just a pure, physical attraction to a sexy creature, sure, but she was still another woman, a woman who was not his wife. Maggie, with her hot, juicy ass, and her big, luscious fake breasts, had made his married cock hard, and he had used his wife to relieve that pressure. It felt wrong. Dirty.

He had done his best to carry on with her like things normally did. Like their normal lovemaking. But he couldn't help but be reminded of Maggie and her jaw-dropping curves. When he brought his mouth to his wife's chest, he couldn't help thinking about Maggie's massive knockers in their place, and that made his balls twist with excitement. It was enough to send him over the edge, making his cock explode with gobs of creamy cum, which only added to his conflict.

He got hard to Maggie. He was driven crazy with lust by Maggie. And he came to thoughts of Maggie. He had never felt this confused, this dirty. He had never been this affected by another woman. He wasn't usually like this, and a fresh wave of nerves and conflict arose whenever he thought of her. He could only hope a good night's rest could ease this struggle, and hopefully, there would be no further surprise requests from her.

Hopefully, he was done with Maggie for good.

**************

Despite his torment about these photo sessions with Maggie, Andrew couldn't deny that, once again, it got his juices flowing. His creative juices, of course. As before, just after the photo shoot with Maggie, he was on a roll with his own photography.

Before all this, he would have his camera in hand all day, and wouldn't be able to find a single thing that motivated him to actually take a picture. But that might have simply been because he had squeezed all the creative juices he could out of his 'flat edges, clean lines' phase. But now that he had entered his 'curve' phase, he was finding a whole lot of creativity to squeeze out of it.

Now that he was looking, he was seeing curves everywhere. When he was at the farmer's market, the way a basket of oranges looked, almost bursting with absolute ripeness, made his camera rise. He was, of course, reminded of the photoshoot with Maggie, and the oranges that came into play at the end, and this made him pause. But, the photo was too good to deny, and he added it to his collection.

As he was driving he saw a pair of large grassy hills, rising from the flat terrain, sunbeams shining across them, and their smooth curvature looked almost graceful, as if it was evidence of the hand of God creating these perfect artistic hills that had to be committed to photo. He had to pull off the road, get the camera out and take a picture of their immaculate curves.

When he was strolling along the beach, he got near the volleyball areas, and found two spare volleyballs off to the side. They were placed right next to each other, the sides of them kissing each other. The way they were placed next to each other, stuck in the sand, it just kinda struck him, so he snapped a picture. When he walked back the other direction, the volleyballs were in play, leaving two large, perfectly smooth craters in the sand. Andrew snapped another picture of the aftermath of those two large spheres.

Another time, he was taking a walk in the neighborhood outside of his gated community. It was an especially hot day out, so he wasn't surprised to see some kids outside playing. They had filled up a bunch of water balloons and were tossing them around. There were two heavy duty water balloons left on the concrete stoop in front of a house. They were green and looked almost overfilled with water, swollen to the point where they seemed like they were ready to burst. The stiff breeze was enough to make them jiggle in place. They were absolutely massive, placed right next together, left behind, as if they were too large and heavy to be used by the kiddos. They needed an adult to lift them, to handle them the way they needed to be handled. He snapped a picture.

There were dozens of little moments like this, where the right image struck him. He'd been productive with it, posting all these pictures to his little website. And a funny thing happened: people started buying prints of these new photos. His photos sold okay before, nothing too crazy, but lately, his pictures started really selling. For some reason, his new phase of photos started resonating with people.

People would send in orders for prints, and in the comments they would mention that that really liked his style, and to keep it going, as if they were sharing some joke Andrew wasn't a part of. But whatever. Business is business. And he was happy to make some money off this hobby.

He had a nice printer in a back room at the shop that allowed him to print large versions of these photos. So, whenever orders for his pictures came in, he would print them out and pack them up at the shop. He made the frames in-house, and they had a connection to a glass place that allowed him to get it pretty cheap. So Andrew would put together the framed photo and send it out to the buyer. For the big photos that were bought or commissioned by people nearby, he would hand deliver it himself.

He was having unprecedented success with his photography hobby, and despite his conflicted feelings, he couldn't deny that it was spurred on by his time with Maggie. In the month or so since their last meeting, he was still trying to come to peace with his feelings towards her and the secret photo shoots they had together. Upon reflection, she had been nothing but professional in their time together and had respected his limits. His conflict came from the feelings she inspired in him. Raw, physical attraction towards her hot body. She marched around in tiny bikinis, flaunting her curves, and despite everything, he found himself getting turned on. That troubled him, and made him feel guilty for what he was doing. And guilty about his own lack of professionalism, getting so turned on like that. The fact that he was sneaking around behind his wife's back didn't help matters.

At times, he had villainized Maggie a bit, made her out to be something bad. But the truth was, she scared him, and instead of confronting his fear, he kind of took it out on her, treating her hesitantly and kind of coldly. She had been nothing but friendly and he had been distant. So, he felt bad about that too.

He checked out her online stuff, her website and social media. He was again reminded at how good the last photoshoot had turned out. She looked incredible in these pictures, and her body's best assets, those big, fake boobs, and her amazing, juicy ass, were all being showcased. He found a few other photosets, and Andrew could see the difference in quality. Bad lighting, bad angles, bad everything. Maggie wasn't being showcased like Andrew showcased her. And it seems, going by the comments, that the internet agreed, as his photos got the most feedback. But... well, most of the feedback was quite, uh... lurid.

"Pleez, pleez, show your boobs next time! There so perfect!"

"I want to live between your tits"

"Sit on my face."

"You're a beautiful, wonderful woman, and you're gonna be a star if you keep up like this. Just peel apart your buttcheeks and show us your asshole, and you'll be all set."

"Okay, I'm a chick, but God damn, those tits!"

"Hey, I'm also a girl, and this bitch is a fucking goddess. I would get on my knees and rim her asshole!"

"You are the queen goddess!"

"I want to have sex wiv you and fill u upp with cum!"

"Do u do anal?"

"I want to cover your lips with jizz."

"Show some nipple, bitch!"

"Damn, you are so fuckable! How are you not getting laid constantly?"

"Do you have a boyfriend, Mags?"

"When are you gonna start taking the dick on camera?"

"I want to take you out to a nice candlelight dinner, maybe a movie, a nice night on the town, and then take you back to my shitty apartment and fuck your brains out!"

To Maggie's credit, she responded to just about all of these comments, and she did it pretty deftly.

"Can't give it all up right away!"

"Rent's pretty high, and I only rent that area out to people that are really special."

"I'll name my chair "Your Face" and sit on it... does that count?"

"Noted. Thanks for the advice!"

"Thanks, babe!"

"Oh my... maybe we should meet up sometime, hon. I could go for a good bit of rimming."

"And you are a loyal subject."

"Aww... aren't you a dear?"

"With the right guy, I'll do just about anything..."

"Just my lips?"

"Only if you ask nicely."

"It is a struggle."

"Still waiting on that dream man..."

"Gotta find that boyfriend first."

"You've already got most of the guys I've dated beat."

The manner at which she responded to these guys, with humor and wit, especially in the face of some pretty rough commentary, was pretty impressive. He admired that aspect of her character, and combining that with his recent regret with how he had dealt with her, filled him with affection towards her.

Scanning her social media stuff, it was more of the same, with her posting the best of the best from Andrew's photos, as well as a lot of selfies. There, she dealt with much more of the same, comment-wise, but she dealt with it just as well there. And her follower count was only rising, which was definitely thanks to his help.

He had come full circle on her. When the photoshoots started, he was happy and willing to help, but as time went on, he began feeling more and more uncomfortable around her. But now, seeing how she carried herself, how she respected his boundaries, how she busted her ass trying to get her name out there, he was filled with affection with her. He might even consider her, strangely enough, a friend. A light friend, sure, but a friend nonetheless.

Despite his initial impression of her, she had been kind and sweet and funny, going against his preconceived notions of what a woman with large, beautiful fake breasts would say and do. Sure, she did just happen to make his dick hard, but that wasn't her fault. It was his. It was a raw, physical reaction, nothing beyond that. He could deal with that.

He looked at more of her pictures. She was slowly but surely making her dreams come true, and the smile on her face was infectious. She was probably out there right now, busting her ass, trying to open up new opportunities. She was gonna be a star someday, and Andrew was happy to have played some small part.

Although, in the days after their last photoshoot, he didn't want anything to do with her again, simply due to the discomfort she caused him. Now, he might be more willing to help. That being said, she was probably gonna get to the point very soon where she had more reputable agencies beating at her door, and he would be long forgotten.

************

"UGGGHHH! FUCK!" Maggie moaned out, naked in her bed, face down, ass up, with one hand behind her, driving a thick rubber dildo up her own ass. "Fuck me Andrew! Fuck me!"

While Andrew was thinking back upon their encounters wistfully, realizing how nice and kind Maggie was, she was in her own bed, ramming a dildo she named Andrew up her own ass while fantasizing about fucking the married man.

Maggie was clearly not as nice and sweet as he talked himself into thinking. And there was zero chance that Maggie would ever forget about him.

She thought about him nearly every moment of every day.

Minutes later, after an amazing, body-shaking orgasm, she collapsed onto the bed, panting for breath. Sliding the dildo out of her ass and tossing it aside recklessly, she rolled onto her back, breathing deeply. It had been too long since she had seen her dream man.

She'd been like this for weeks now. She couldn't stop thinking about Andrew. He was in her every dream, every fantasy. Some of these fantasies were romantic, him and her holding hands, being together, being a couple, and doing couple things. Walking on the beach. Going out to a nice restaurant. Soft kisses, and sneaky make-out sessions. And the type of public, light, intimate touching that only two people madly in love with each other could get away with.

But most of her fantasies were quite lewd. Hot, nasty, sweat sex. Straight-up, nasty fucking. And it would be rough sex, too, but that's how she liked it. She could handle the rough stuff, and deep down, she knew he could to. She would take it hard, in every hole, because she loved him that much, and she wanted to show how much she was willing to give him. She would show him how much she loved him by taking him balls deep up her ass, because that's what true love meant to her.

They were so perfect for each other, and she just couldn't stop imagining them together. Hooking up in her bed, no... wait, better yet, in his bed. In his marital bed, in his big expensive house, that he shared with his loving, successful wife. The doc would be out of the picture by this point, though, losing out on this perfect life, this amazing house, and this gorgeous man. Losing out to one of her slutty patients, whose massive fake knockers had hypnotized her husband into submission. Big, fake boobs that she herself had given her, now being used to steal her man. Mmm... the thought was so wicked!

Maggie couldn't get anything productive done, she was so turned on by him. Day after day, she played with herself, just like this, lewdly fucking herself with a dildo, sliding it up her pussy... and her ass. She knew she could easily march out to a nice club, pick up some hot guy, and ride him till the sun comes up. But she was saving herself. Waiting. As tough as it was, she knew how good it would be when her and Andrew finally came together. When they finally had sex. It would be world-changing, and saving herself for that divine moment would be worth it. She wasn't gonna waste this lust on some lesser man. This was all gonna be for him. She was Andrew's prize for the taking.