GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,929 Followers

It would all work out. This plan was well on its way to working. Andrew and Maggie were going to have sex. They were going to end up together. That much was certain. All she had to do was let this play out slowly, ride out the path they were already on, until they finally come together.

Which would be in about six months.

Yeah, that was a problem.

The thing was... Maggie was very impatient. And very horny. And very, VERY slutty. Quite simply, she couldn't wait that long. She needed sex now! And being around him again... it was just intoxicating. Being in his presence was driving her crazy. She could barely stop herself from jumping his bones. There were little moments they shared during this shoot. Due to the rocky surroundings, he at times had to help her out, holding her hand as she sauntered her way across the slippery rocks. The moment their hands met, a small, intimate touch, a sent a jolt through her, a surge so strong he had to have felt it too. It felt so right. So meant to be. She HAD to do something. She had to make a move.

She stood in a small pocket of water between the rocks, water up to her knees and dripping from the rocks over her head, landing on her luscious, tanned flesh. Beads of moisture were coating her large, smooth, bulbous breasts, and these moments were being captured by Andrew's ready camera. In this moment, in this perfect, photogenic position, a wicked idea hit her.

"Hey, can we stop for a bit?" she asked.

"Oh, uh, yeah," he said, lowering the camera. "What's up?"

"I don't know, it's just..." she began, spinning her hands in front of her, trying to find the words. This was all an act, of course, and she was doing it well. "Does it feel like something's missing?"

"What do you mean?" he asked, confused.

"Umm, I dunno, it's just, like... the first two shoots, it felt like, you know... things were progressing more. I mean, this is great, don't get me wrong, and this place is beautiful, just gorgeous, but... it feels like something's missing." Maggie stated.

"Like what?" Andrew asked.

"It's just... we started with a bikini shoot, and then we did the, uh, you know, the thong shoot, and this one... is it just more of the same?" she asked. "I feel like we should, like... do something special. Really make these photos stand out."

"What do you have in mind?" he asked, still confused. For a moment, she paused. She knew exactly what she wanted to do, and she knew he wouldn't be cool with it. She thought it might be best to ask, but she knew if she did, he would put his foot down and say no. And as she always heard, it was better to ask for forgiveness than beg for permission, so she decided to make her move.

Before he could raise an objection, she reached between her boobs and quickly undid the clasp of her top. Her huge boobs burst outward as she peeled her top apart and tossed it to the side, exposing her massive, fake breasts to Andrew for the first time.

Andrew was too stunned to speak, and he was too transfixed to look away. He always told himself that this whole thing wasn't about her enhanced chest. He wasn't doing this just because she had big, perfect, round, jiggly boobs. He was doing this to be a good guy. To be a friend. To get his creative juices flowing. That all being said, now that he was gazing upon those perfect mounds of smooth, luscious flesh... he couldn't stop staring.

They were amazing. He had never seen the full results of his wife's work before, but now he was, and he was stunned into silence. They were shockingly massive, looking somehow even bigger than they did clothed. They stood out from her fit frame, these massive mounds of juicy, fleshy goodness. They were perfectly shaped, round and smooth. They were so big, yet so firm, and they still maintained the bouncy fleshiness that most fakes didn't. Most fakes, as his wife would rant, would simply be sloppy bolt-ons. Unmoving, like hard boulders on their chest. Maggie's huge fake boobs were the opposite. They were massive in size, yet soft, smooth, and perfectly jiggly and bouncy. They truly did look like enormous, natural breasts. No scars, no marks in any way that could prove their fakeness, so they could truly pass for the real thing. Combining that with their mouth-watering smooth, tanned skin, and her perfectly sized, round pink nipples, twisted up into hard nubs thanks to the cool water, her boobs were as perfect as can be.

A splash from a wave stirred Andrew of his trance, and he looked up into Maggie's waiting eyes.

"What are you doing?" he croaked.

"Topless photos!" she announced, hands held up. As she did this, her big, bare breasts bounced. "All my fans are, like, dying to see these boobs. I mean, I spent A LOT of money on these. Why not show them off?"

"I..." he stammered. Despite his best efforts, he could only look away for mere seconds before returning his gaze to those massive exposed udders. "I... you should have asked, before..."

"Well," she began, biting her lip hesitantly. "If I had, you just would have said no. These days, girls HAVE to go topless to get anyone's attention."

"I... I, I mean, I get it, but... Maggie, I'm a married man," he asserted again.

"They're just tits, Andrew!" she replied. "I don't know why people get so hung up on them!" The British woman stated. That was a lie. She knew exactly why guys went gaga over big tits. She completely understood, which is why she had been so obsessed with getting her own massive pair. "I mean, your wife deals with them every day. Is it really so bad that you get to see one perfect pair yourself?"

"I... Maggie..." he said, shaking his head.

"Well, guess what, it's too late! You've seen them now!" she asserted, putting her foot down. "What are you gonna do?"

Andrew's mind was running rapid. He needed to think. He needed to figure things out. He had finally come to peace with Maggie, and their odd, slightly burgeoning friendship and professional relationship, and then she pulls this. Clearly, she was not very shy about her body, and this probably didn't mean a whole lot to her. But this was a big deal for him. He was married. It would be messed up if this didn't bother him, if he was totally cool with being flashed by women. He couldn't be cool with this. This couldn't become normal for him. This was crossing a line. She did something she knew he wouldn't be cool with, and there had to be a penalty.

"Okay..." he began, looking back up at her at expectant face, and even in this state, he couldn't stop himself from stealing glances at her exposed breasts. "I'll take the pictures. We'll complete this photoshoot, with you, uh... like that," he explained, making her grin. "But... this is it, Maggie. This is the last photoshoot. I've started to enjoy this, but... if you keep pushing these kind of lines, then... I can't help you anymore. It's beyond what I'm willing to do. Okay?"

This kind of hit her, it seemed. She looked a bit surprised, and almost a bit hurt as she looked up at him, chewing on her lower lip. She thought over things for a moment before looking back at him, eyes narrowing slightly.

"Okay... if that's how it's gonna be then so be it," she stated, her tone a little darker. She then put her hands behind her head and jutted her chest out. "So let's do this."

His eyes were locked on her boobs as she pushed them out. They jiggled with every small move she made. Her nipples were stiff, twisted into hardened nubs, calling out to him. He lifted up his camera, putting her into focus again. His finger rested on the button as he took the first picture of the now topless Maggie.

He could feel the tension between them as the shoot resumed. She was clearly unhappy with the fact that he was upset with her, and that he was putting an end to this whole thing. And he was still mad that she flashed him those big, bare, fake breasts without his blessing. That being said, the tension between them really translated to the photographs. These pictures were easily the best yet, and they both knew it.

Maggie had never looked better. Having her boobs exposed really brought out the best of her. She posed in the water, standing proud, like a sea goddess rising from the ocean, her voluptuous, tanned body looking incredible. She posed on her knees in some shallow water, using her arms to push her big boobs outward, and they looked absolutely massive this way. So round and bulbous. So smooth. Drops of water were coating her mammoth bust, sliding down along her soft skin. Her hard nipples stood out hard and proud. Her hair looked wild and sexy, and her eyes were smoldering as she stared into the camera.

During the last photoshoot, the goal was to highlight her thong-clad butt, on top of everything else her body offered. This time, the highlight of that last photoshoot was almost pushed aside. Yeah, she had on a thong, an even smaller one. But she was topless this time, and that was impossible to ignore. He did his best to spread the wealth, to showcase both her ass and her huge tits. Luckily for her, both of those parts of her were so robust and noticeable that it was hard to showcase one without showing off the other.

At one point, she stood with her ass facing the camera, the thong properly displayed, with her upper half turned so her side was facing the camera, the fully bare side of her mammoth breast showcased to the camera. That tramp stamp of the thorny vine caught his eyes again.

At another, she was on all fours on the sand, facing the camera. Her face staring into the lens, her huge fake boobs hanging below, just kissing the sand, as her thong-clad ass was pointed up, visible from in front, the two, firm, meaty ass cheeks impossible to ignore.

She went from this to lying belly down in the sand, some sand spreading onto her smooth bust as they ballooned outward against the sand. She had her butt angled up so it would be proudly displayed for the camera as she chewed on her lip hotly.

In another, she posed on her knees in the surf, her side facing the camera, allowing the picture to catch a good view of her juicy ass while she was angled just right to show off her impressive bust, her hard nipples throbbing.

Some of the photos were downright artistic. One was her simply sitting on a large flat rock, legs extended, with her arms behind her, supporting her, posed in profile. She let her head tilt back slightly, letting her hair hand down. This position allowed her to jut out her massive, tanned bust. With the ocean behind her, the sun shining, it was a legit great photo, which also just happened to have a topless woman with huge fake tits.

Even though there was some frostiness between them as soon as she went topless, it began to thaw as the shoot went on. She resumed her more bubbly and jokey demeanor, while he stopped being so prickly and businesslike. As much as he claimed he didn't want this, it didn't mean he wasn't enjoying himself. From a purely creative level, these pictures were turning out incredible, easily the best yet. And, as much as he hated to admit it, his cock was as hard as iron in his shorts. It was probably evident to Maggie, but she didn't seem to notice it.

Because these pictures were turning out so well, and he could feel his creative juices really flowing, he was only more disappointed in Maggie. If she hadn't have done what she did, if she just hadn't taken off her top, then they could have kept this going. This could have gone on for a long time, but she couldn't stop herself. If she did it this time and he allowed it... what would she try to pull next time?

Finally, unable to find any other excuse to keep going, he put down the camera and announced that he thought they were finished. She couldn't find any other photos to take that they hadn't already, so she reluctantly agreed. She sauntered out of the water, her tanned skin glowing, her smooth, fake boobs jiggling.

"I think those turned out great!" she announced, picking up her discarded top, letting it dangle from her finger tips as she approached.

"Uh, yeah, I think so," he replied, trying to look away, but finding himself unable to stop stealing glances at her exposed breasts.

"Yeah, I mean, I was a little nervous when we got here. I was afraid I'd fall on one of those rocks and bust my head open, haha! But I mean, I think this went really well!" she gushed, smiling wide. She made no move to put her top back on, a fact he noticed.

"Um... could you, uh..." he stammered, gesturing towards her tits.

"Oh, hon! C'mon! You've spent the last two hours staring at them! What's another five minutes?" she asked, letting her top fall to the sand.

"Maggie... please," he insisted, but she simply smiled.

"What's wrong? Do I make you nervous? Do... these... make you nervous?" she asked, her voice low, as her eyes guided his back down to her jutting tits. It was a struggle to pull his eyes from her smooth, soft breasts, but he eventually did, only to meet her knowing gaze.

"What are you doing, Maggie?" he asked, taking a step back.

"Has your wife ever allowed you to see the finished goods?" she asked, taking a step forwards, following him.

"Uh... no, not really," he croaked, taking another step back.

"Has she ever let you feel the results?" she asked, raising her palms to her boobs, digging into them with her fingers, the smooth, lush flesh molding around her fingers. "They're so soft..." she purred, taking another step towards him.

"What are you doing, Maggie?" he asked again, taking another step back.

"Well, I was just thinking, you know... if this is our last photo shoot, that maybe I could give you something to remember me by. I mean... I've never paid you for all your help, so maybe I could just let you have a little bit of a feel..." she said, her accent sounding like music to his ears. She followed him as he stepped back, holding up her breasts, pointing them at him. "That'd make us even, no?" she asked. They jiggled perfectly as she approached him. All that smooth, succulent flesh... what would be the harm? No one would know... no. NO!

"Maggie, stop!" he said, putting his foot down, holding his hands up. "This is over the line, okay! I'm a married man!" he said, wiggling his ring finger to show off the shiny ring adorning it. But he'd made a critical error, and before he could realize it, she pounced.

Maggie jumped forward and grabbed his wrists, pulling his hands toward her. Before he could do anything, she slapped his open palms against her massive fake boobs.

Andrew's married hands were now pressed against Maggie's big breasts.

Andrew reacted as if he had touched fire. In a split second, in a mere moment after landing on her jutting rack, he pulled his hands back. But this moment, this tiny little second of time where his hands were on Maggie's breasts... this moment lasted. It went on forever, every detail of this millisecond of time burned into his memory.

The moment she pushed his open palms into her breasts, she squeezed her slim fingers around his manly ones, encouraging him to squeeze. And he did, reluctantly, his fingers ever so slightly digging in before stopping himself. It wouldn't even count as a squeeze. And it only lasted for a small instant before he reacted.

Realizing what he was doing, he pulled back, sliding his manly palms along the sides of her massive fake breasts. His rough, well-worn fingers, sliding against that perfectly soft, sweet tanned skin. Not squeezing, mind you, but feeling, nonetheless. As he yanked his hands away, her huge tits jiggled from the contact. With wide eyes, he looked up at her, stunned. But he was still one step behind, because she was already on the move.

Before he could react, she jumped forward, wrapping her arms around his neck. Before he knew it, her lips were pressed against is. Maggie kissed him with passion, opening her mouth and slipping her tongue into his mouth, making him take it before he could pull away. Their tongues mashed against each other as their opened mouths pressed into each other firmly. This had happened too quickly for him to think. He could only react. And react he did, tentatively returning the heated kiss before he could think twice.

All that hidden lust and attraction he felt for her burst outward. Something deep inside him to this heated moment, coming to the surface before he could think about it. Their kiss quickly turned fiery, their mouths attacking each other as they furiously made out. She pressed her front against his as they kissed, making her huge boobs squish against his chest, and her belly against his. The huge, raging bulge in his shorts pressed into her barely covered crotch as she pressed herself against him, grinding her crotch against his like a complete whore, making him groan.

As they continued to swap spit, he let his hands fall down, landing on her hips, resting there. His fingers moving on her smooth, tanned skin. He couldn't resist the lure of going further, letting his hands slide around her, grabbing onto her ass with two big handfuls.

This time, she groaned into his mouth as they fiercely made out, their tongues dueling for control. Spurred on by the married hands of her dream man squeezing her hot ass, she jammed her tongue into his mouth, taking control for the moment. Both of them were lost in the haze of lust, eyes closed as they kept kissing. His hands were still busy, squeezing her ass over and over again, his manly palms gripping the smooth, round, perfect ass-cheeks, feeling the pliant flesh between his fingers. One of her hands was busy too, sliding down between them, down his front, till it landed straight on his sizable bulge.

Both moaned at the same moment as a jolt traveled through the married man's body. Her eager fingers felt the thick, meaty bulge, massaging it between her fingers as she felt his impressive length. And his palms only gripped her ass harder, pulling her against him, putting more pressure against his throbbing dick. Maggie pulled her mouth from his and kissed along his jawline, right up to his ear.

"I knew you were fucking huge..." she whispered before kissing his earlobe, her accent like music to his ears.

"Ugh..." he groaned, nearly braindead with the intense pleasure coursing through him.

"I want it inside me," she purred, squeezing his clothed prick. "I want to feel every inch." She moved down to suck on his neck, making his eyes roll into the back of his head, the pleasure was so great. He was acting on base instinct, humping into her teasing hand.

"Ahh..." he panted out, beyond words. She ran her tongue along his taut neck before bringing her lips back to his ear.

"I want you to fucking wreck me..." she teased in a lusty whisper, her accent only adding to the lust of the moment. "I'd let you do whatever you want to me."

With that, she moved her lips back to his, resuming their filthy kiss. Their tongues slid against each other in a deep, lusty, passionate kiss that only two future lovers could share. Her hand traveled to the tip of his pulsing, clothed prick, teasing it. His hands were busy too, rising up along her sides. Her earlier words resonated with him. How bad would it be to just get one, innocent squeeze of those perfect fake breasts? His hands acting on their own accord, they traveled up over the straps of her thong against the sides of her belly, rising ever closer to her massive bust. As his hands traveled, so did hers, rising towards the hem of his pants, eager to make skin-on-skin contact with the married cock that she'd been dreaming of. His hands kept going upwards, closer and closer to her big tits, and just as the outsides of his fingers pressed against the perfect, soft flesh... a jolt of insight hit him.

Kathleen! Wait... no! He was married! What was he doing? He had a wife! And here he was, making out with another woman, after having felt her ass, and about to feel her huge, perfect... no. NO!

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,929 Followers