GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,929 Followers

Finally finding the required strength, he gripped his hands into her sides and pushed her back, separating the pair. He could feel the thin bands of spit connecting their mouths, which snapped as they finally parted. Both were panting for breath, mouths swollen after that heated make-out session. He was throbbing hard, his hard-on clearly evident beneath his shorts. And her skin was glowing she was so turned on, her nipples stiff with need, calling out to him. Her lusty gaze met his panicked one.

"Wait... no! Maggie, no! We can't do this!" he panted, stepping away, urging her to stay put.

"But you feel it too! You've felt it from the start! Just like I did!" She replied.

"Maggie... this is wrong! We can't... we can't," he stated, shaking his head.

"You want this too, just like I do," she said, taking a step forward. "We're attracted to each other. Don't even try and deny it!"

"Listen... no, it's just... it doesn't matter. We can't do... anything!" he affirmed, stepping back, trying to escape this teasing seductress.

"I mean, we've already done things..." she pointed out rightfully. "Why not do a bit more?"

"Maggie, no!" he said, backing up towards his stuff, trying to gather it all up. "This is over! Okay? This has clearly gotten out of control. This is it! We're done!"

She took a few steps forward but he held his hand out, stopping her.

"But, um, we've already done all these photo shoots. And like... what if Kathleen finds out?" she asked tentatively. In that moment, Andrew felt a cold grip on his heart. She was right. They'd done so much. Naughty bikini photoshoots. Texting and meeting up in private, all behind his wife's back. She had, unwittingly, gained a lot of dirt on Andrew, and going by what she just said, she was ready to send that dirt flying. And this made the married man's blood boil.

"Are you threatening me, Maggie?" he asked, angry, taking a few steps towards her.

"It's just..." she began, taking a step back. "All I want to do is keep this going. Keep these photoshoots going, and maybe..."

"That's not what you want! I know what you want now!" he interrupted. "You've made that perfectly clear!"

"But... okay, listen, I took a shot at someone I'm attracted to. Sue me!" she replied, still topless. "You said no, and I can respect that. So, if we keep going, I won't make another move, honest, and we can go on as if this never happened. And if we do, there's no chance your wife would ever find out." she assured.

"No..." he said, shaking his head. "You don't respect anything. I thought you did, but... clearly no. You're never gonna stop, are you? You'd just give it another shot down the line, wouldn't you?" She looked up at him, silent, giving him all the answer he needed. "If you're gonna tell my wife, if you're gonna blow up my spot, then... do it. Try me! Yeah, it might ruin my marriage. It might ruin my life. But I know myself, and I know Kathleen, and if you think it would destroy us, you are incorrect. It might make things bad at first, but it will make us stronger. And it will ensure that I will never, ever see you again."

"But if I don't tell your wife, you will maybe want to see me again?" she asked, hopefully.

"What I'm saying is that if your goal is to see me again, the worst thing you could do is go to my wife. If you don't, you still won't see me again," he affirmed.

"Then what's stopping me?" she asked, tears in her eyes.

"Because if you truly care, then you won't do that to me," he said, staring her down, his warning tone keeping her in place.

At this, he gathered the rest of his stuff in his hands and turned away, leaving her behind. He marched up to his car, loaded his stuff angrily into it, and zoomed away, trying to get as far away from Maggie as possible.

And Maggie? For a while, she just stood on the beach, topless, completely exposed. She had him... she had him so close. They kissed... they kissed with passion. With lust. She was right! There was something there. Something between them. But... she blew it. She pushed him too hard, and pushed him away in the process. She got impatient, and that had cost her everything. So here she was, alone. All she had now was herself, and those perfect, fake boobs of hers.

Suddenly feeling cold, she retrieved her top and put it on. As she moved towards her bag of clothes, the raw emotion hit her. She had to stop to sob into her hands. She had blown it. She had pushed her dream man away, and burned that bridge in quick succession with her sloppy, half-hearted threat of blackmail.

She was SO not the type of girl to cry like this. But... this was beyond just pure lust for her. She loved him. She was crazy about him, and knowing that she might have pushed him away forever just hurt her heart. But the tears quickly stopped flowing as she gathered herself. No... no. Not like this. She wasn't gonna lose like this. Nope.

Never.

Maggie Hewitt was at her most driven when she wanted something. And now, Andrew's rejection had lit a fire inside her. This wasn't over. Not yet. Andrew was going to be hers. It had to happen. Their love was too strong and too real to reject.

Luckily, she had a few tricks left up her sleeve. She had chosen the slow plan early on, but her impatience had caused it to fail. It was time to accept her initial instincts. It was time to turn to her old tricks.

Fuck it. It was time for Maggie Hewitt to go full-on, crazy, stalker girl. And Andrew... that boy thought he could handle her before.

But now? Well... he had no idea what he was in for.

***************

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,929 Followers