Gia, The Van and the Ladies at Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Greene," Mrs. Koop called as she walked behind her captive and hung the bag. "Could you lend a hand here?"

"Oh, yes," Mrs. Greene said excitedly.

"Then open the housemaid's butt so I can insert her nozzle."

Mrs. Greene came over to the table and unceremoniously pulled open Gia's butt cheeks. Gia felt the cold, slick nozzle slide up her hole. She squeezed her ass cheeks together. Mrs. Greene held her open, chuckling at her futile attempts to hide herself. Shortly after, Gia felt the sting of the warm soapy water flow up her. It felt satisfying, soothing for less than a minute. Soon Gia felt the pressure of Mrs. Koop's enema bloating her.

Mrs. Koop took a seat to the side of Gia and Mrs. Greene stood close by. Each watched Gia's filling. Soon Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Capp, two fellow friends of Mrs. Rutherford, joined Gia and her other employers at the table. When Gia's bag was emptied, Mrs. Miller went to fix her and Mrs. Capp a cup of tea as Mrs. Koop clamped off Gia's enema hose and made Gia retain her water. Mrs. Koop fondled Gia's bare ass as Gia suffered through her retention. Every once in awhile, she spread Gia's ass and allowed everyone a view of Gia's nozzle filled hole.

"I think you have the help's attention, Mrs. Koop," Mrs. Miller said as she brought her friend's tea.

"Oh, yeah!" Mrs. Greene exclaimed. "They're looking over here all right. They're watching our stupid bitch's enema filling. Are you going to show them her squirt…oh, I mean, her voiding?"

"I think we can have her void in a bucket right here," Mrs. Koop said. All the ladies giggled in agreement. "Mrs. Greene go fetch the housemaid's bucket."

Mrs. Greene left, and Mrs. Koop untied Gia's arms from the table. As she stood Gia up, Mrs. Greene returned with the bucket. It was tall and translucent.

Gia whined pathetically.

"Ooo," Mrs. Koop laughed, "you don't want to void?" Again a small whiney sound escaped from Gia's lips. "Well, tough! Squat!" She ordered. "Or you'll hold your water all day."

Gia bent her knees slowly, not wanting to embarrass herself, but desperate to empty her bowels. Mrs. Koop guided her butt hole to the desired spot over the tall bucket and pulled out the nozzle in Gia's hole. A huge, grateful sigh issued from Gia's throat. The relief was glorious, the sound (into the bucket and out of her tight circle) was horrible. She knew all the ladies, and the crowd outside, were enjoying her voiding. The ladies were treated to the extra treat of hearing Gia's water spray into the depths of the plastic bucket.

"I like the way her hole stays open while she spurts," Mrs. Greene said.

Gia could only groan and bear down harder, the enema spilling out of her rudely.

Mrs. Koop was pleased. "Yes. She's beautiful. And very clean," she added noticing the bucket. "To be sure, I'll give her a rectal on the table top once she's empty."

"Oh, God," Gia screamed as she wetly pushed out the last of Mrs. Koop's treatment, "no!"

Everyone laughed.

"Bloody Mary's anyone?" Mrs. Miller asked as she and Mrs. Capp finished their tea.

"Oh, yes," Mrs. Capp answered her eyes ablaze with excitement. "Make it a round."

Mrs. Koop made Gia kneel on the huge kitchen table top on her knees, elbows bent, head down, legs slightly spread as everyone waited for Mrs. Miller to make a pitcher of bloody Mary mix, fill six tall glasses with ice, fix a platter of fixings, and open a new bottle of vodka. She brought the whole works to the table. Mrs. Koop had Gia wait longer in her precarious position as Mrs. Rutherford and Mrs. Jung joined them at the table, and everyone fixed their drinks.

Gia's heart hammered in her chest. Her pussy pounded equally as hard. She was so hot and horny! She couldn't believe she could be so turned on! She was surprised with herself. Secretly, she hoped the outside crowd was watching her enslavement. She knew they all had witnessed these types of happenings before; watched other girls, the last one being her friend, being used, paraded around, and forced to endure the demands of the ladies sexual fun and games. But Gia wanted to be the best. She wanted to be everyone's, the ladies and the crowds, favorite.

The ladies sipped their morning cocktails and chatted while Gia waited ass high in the air, facing the windows, for Mrs. Koop to be done with her. Gia's pussy was shamefully beating between her legs. She knew her wetness wouldn't go unnoticed. Maybe even used against her.

Mrs. Koop set down her bloody Mary and stood behind Gia propped up on the table. She grasped Gia's hips in her hands and looked at Gia's spread crack. "Nice," she whispered. "Her butt hole is so sweet and innocent. So virginal."

Gia let out a shaky whimper. Her pussy twitching hotly.

Just then Mrs. Koop noticed Gia's wet, traitorous, pussy. "God! She's horny! So horny! Her pussy is all but dripping cum. What a maidly slut! I'll use her lube for her rectal. Oh, this is so sweet."

Mrs. Koop stepped to the left side of Gia, allowing the people outside a chance of watching Gia's anal fingering. The other ladies gathered around the right side. No one blocked the windows.

Mrs. Koop put her left hand on the small of Gia's back and leaned to look between Gia's legs. She slowly ran her right middle finger along Gia's steamy, humid slit. Her bony finger teased Gia's lips and Gia heated up more. With a smile on her face, Mrs. Koop pushed her finger up Gia's cunt and collected her juice, slicking up her finger.

"She is so wet," Mrs. Koop told the watching ladies.

Mrs. Koop pushed and pulled her finger in and out of Gia's box a few times before Gia felt her leave her pussy, and felt Mrs. Koop at her asshole. Gia gasped as the older lady invaded her tunnel.

"Ah…" Mrs. Koop sighed. "Warm. Tight. Perfect."

Mrs. Koop's words pleased Gia. She felt her asshole tighten around the woman's finger. Mrs. Koop sighed contentedly. Gia was excited. She was glad to excite Mrs. Koop. She didn't know why. All her up bringing and past sexual encounters pointed away from this type of desire. She was an anal virgin. She had never had group sex. She had never been tied up and sexually pleasured and teased endlessly. She had never been put on public display. But right now, knowing she was being watched by the other ladies and perhaps the strangers outside, knowing Mrs. Koop's finger was up her butt and was about to fuck her ass under the guise of calling it a rectal, made Gia's hole clench harder and harder.

Mrs. Koop shook her head. "She is sooo tight. It's amazing! I think our little house whore likes it up the ass."

There was a murmur of approval from the ladies.

Mrs. Koop began her rectal, dipping her finger into Gia's sopping pussy now and then to keep her finger slick enough to thoroughly probe deep inside Gia's dark passage. She twisted and pushed and wiggled her finger all round Gia.

Gia struggled at first with Mrs. Koop's exploration of her asshole, but soon was enjoying the older woman's deep drilling. Mrs. Koop moved her finger freely from the depths of her wet pussy to her chute and Gia was horrified to find she was starting to get off. When Mrs. Koop began to move between both her openings in a frenzied pace, finger fucking each hole twice, very quickly, Gia started cumming. Her squeals delighted the crowd inside. Outside a few workers watched intently, missing the sounds of a delighted Gia.

Mrs. Greene set down her glass and stepped up to Gia across from Mrs. Koop. She watched closely as her fellow tormentor moved her finger between Gia's slit and hole. She smiled devilishly.

"I want to help," Mrs. Greene said thickly.

"Wet your finger in her pussy," Mrs. Koop instructed. Her finger was already back up Gia's rectum. She stopped her finger banging a moment and held her finger in Gia's butt.

Gia felt Mrs. Greene's finger slip up her pussy. It felt wonderful, both Mrs. Koop's and Mrs. Greene's fingers up her at once. She wiggled her ass hornily.

Mrs. Koop looked at Mrs. Greene and said, "Bring your finger up here. Next to mine." Mrs. Koop pulled her finger out of Gia's rump hole until only her first knuckle was still inside. Mrs. Greene put her finger next to Mrs. K's.

"Ready?" Mrs. K asked.

"Yes," Mrs. Greene hissed in excitement.

Together both ladies pushed and Gia's asshole opened and took their digits inside of her. There was a minute or two of distress as the women drilled their fingers up Gia's butt, both fingering her independently of each other. One finger was in as the other was out, one popped in and out while the other stayed in deep and was twisted and forth. Gia's asshole was new to such treatment, and the feeling of the two fingers coming and going randomly was hard. She groaned weakly. She heard the two Mesdames laugh as they dug in deeper, searching for the deepest, hottest depths of Gia's unused back road. Their amusement ignited Gia's hole. Soon the dual fingering was building from distressing to interesting, then jumping to wonderful. When Mrs. Koop and Mrs. Greene felt the first pre-climax clenching of Gia's chute they began to work their fingers in tandem.

"Tickle her clit," Mrs. Koop instructed Mrs. Greene.

Mrs. Greene reached down with her free hand and found Gia's love switch. She flicked it slowly. Both women felt Gia's butt bear down around their fingers.

Mrs. Koop slid the hand resting on Gia's back to Gia's buttocks and gave her a pat. "She's such a whore. She's going to cum while receiving her rectal. Her double finger butt rectal."

Gia came. Mrs. Greene flicked her clit faster and each woman banged her butt hole faster. When Mrs. Koop shoved her finger all the way to the hilt and gave an aggressive jiggle, Gia had her second orgasm. Mrs. Koop patted her ass again and Gia came again.

The ladies removed their hands and fingers from Gia. Gia was disappointed. She wanted more. She kept her thoughts to herself, knowing more she would get. She felt shame settle over her. What had gotten into her? She should not be enjoying this. It just encouraged them. She should demand to be set free…that stupid "contract" she signed in Mrs. Rutherford's house couldn't be enforceable. But what could she do? She had demanded to be left alone before and she was scoffed at then spanked until she was sorry for ever saying a word. Besides, Reginald would see she wouldn't escape. But more importantly, she liked her treatment. She was being exposed to new and wondrous experiences. Her body was learning fresh and devilish ways to enjoy sex and sexual partners. She wanted to run away yet stay. She wanted to hug the friend that recommended this job to her and yell at her. But? Her friend had gone through the same type of treatment just the year before and she had been thrilled with the money she had made, and had enthusiastically encouraged Gia to apply for the position this year. It couldn't be so shameful, could it? Gia decided her thoughts were her own and she was entitled to them. No one would know, except herself, how excited she felt, how thrilling it was to learn a new way to be pleasured, and that surrendering wasn't a bad thing. Gia was beginning to enjoy her helplessness, her captor's sexual deviance.

Mrs. Miller's voice cut through Gia's racing thoughts, making her doubt her newly reached conclusions. "We have a little unfinished business with our housemaid."

"Yes," Mrs. Capp agreed, "unfinished."

"Oh, yeah?" Mrs. Greene asked eagerly. "What kind of unfinished business?"

As Mrs. Miller spoke, she and Mrs. Capp got Gia down off the tabletop, "We promised her extra punishment for not cooperating in the van yesterday." Gia was on her feet, but the ladies hands on her back kept her hips pressed against the edge of the table. "I think a spanking is in order."

"Yes, a bare bottom spanking," Mrs. Capp described.

"Bend over the table. You're going to get your spanking here." Mrs. Miller pushed Gia downward. "We are both going to paddle you in front of your employers and, oh my," she joyfully giggled, "in front of the hired help outside too."

Mrs. Capp giggled too and in her usual, weird way she said, "So exciting. So many watching. Spanky, spanky naughty house servant."

Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Capp put one hand each on Gia's shoulders, reminding her to stay prone over the table, and began taking turns slapping Gia's butt cheeks. They worked slowly, oh so slowly, letting each slap ring through the quiet room.

"Her butt is getting rosy," Mrs. Miller told Mrs. Capp.

Mrs. Capp cupped the butt cheek that was hers and fondled it. "Rosy warm. Nice."

Mrs. Miller slapped the butt cheek that she had claimed. She waited a moment before she spanked again, working up a true red heat on Gia's right buttock.

The feelings were confusing. Mrs. Miller's measured punishing hand and Mrs. Capp's tender loving hand were swirling with Gia's thoughts and mixing with her thumping pussy. She could feel her twat beginning to dampen. Gia had to fight the urge to push her ass outward toward the two women, begging to punish her and caress her.

"Let's see how pink her butt it," Mrs. Miller said. "Oh my, her right cheek is quite red. Mrs. Capp your side has cooled. I don't think she'll learn her lesson if you don't heat up her cute, naughty butt."

Mrs. Capp slid her hand down to the top of Gia's thigh. She held Gia lightly. "Yes, she must learn her lesson."

Mrs. Miller looked out the window. "Everyone is watching."

"Yeah, they are," Mrs. Greene noted. "Give it to her."

Mrs. Capp struck. There was no slow and methodical this round. She swatted upward on Gia's buttock as Mrs. Miller struck the full fleshy part of the other buttock. The flurry of swinging hands making contact on Gia's tender, pink skin couldn't drown out the cheering coming from outside. Gia remembered the trip up to the island yesterday when Mrs. Green had spanked her in the sling. She remembered how Mrs. Rutherford had driven the van though a drive-in restaurant to buy everyone sodas. Mrs. Greene had spanked her in the back of the van while the employees had peered out the window into the van and cheered Mrs. Greene on. Gia had been mortified! She had been so embarrassed, although no one could see her face, to be treated like a naughty child being punished in front of the whole world. She knew now she was being observed, watched as she received another spanking. She knew others were enjoying her trouble, wishing they could partake in her punishment.

"Good, Mrs. Capp?" Mrs. Miller asked busy setting Gia's left butt cheek on fire.

"Good, Mrs. Miller."

"Okay then."

Both ladies stopped. Gia was grateful. They began to cup and pet her butt. Gia knew they were assessing their handy work, realizing how steamy and tender Gia's butt had become under their specific, intense attention.

"I hope she learned her lesson," Mrs. Miller said to Mrs. Capp.

"Me too," Mrs. Capp replied.

"I hope you learned your lesson, young lady." Mrs. Miller gave Gia a warning slap. "Or do you need another round?" She looked out the window. "Your audience is still watching. Would you like to give them more show?"

"No, ma'am," Gia mumbled from on top of the table. "I've learned my lesson."

"Cooperation is now your middle name?"

"Oh, yes ma'am," Gia promised.

Mrs. Miller laughed, and she and Mrs. Capp pulled Gia up right. "I doubt that, but we're done for now."

"Time to get her dressed," Mrs. Rutherford said. "Our guests will be arriving shortly."

"And the balloons?" Mrs. Greene asked excitedly. Her excitement worried Gia.

"Yes, yes the balloons should be here soon," Mrs. R said a little impatiently. "All the more reason to move along."

She took Gia's hand and led her naked out of the kitchen past the huge living room down a hallway, passing several spare bedrooms and a bathroom, to the last room on the right.

There was no bed in this room, Gia noticed, or any other furniture except a few wooden chairs, an ironing board with an iron at the ready, a small chest of drawers and a closet. There were also two garment racks in the room jammed full of clothes. Mrs. Rutherford opened the closet. It was packed with clothes, shoes, hats, and various other accessories. Gia realized these weren't ordinary everyday clothes, these were costumes.

Mrs. R reached into the closet, telling Gia over her shoulder, "You're going to be our little cowgirl today." She pulled down a white cowboy hat from the shelf in the closet and faced Gia. There was a fine gold design embroidered around the brim. It was delicate expert work. The hat was beautiful and quite expensive. Mrs. Rutherford placed the hat of Gia's head and tightened the drawstring. It fit comfortably.

Gia's total ensemble was all white: vest, chaps, and boots. All with the same golden embroidery as the hat except bolder. The vest laced up the front but Mrs. R didn't close it. Gia's boobs were as bare as her pussy and her ass; she had nothing on under her white chaps. As Mrs. R stuck a gold pasty, shaped like an old west sheriff's badge, on each on Gia's nipples, Mrs. Jung came in the room.

"Her butt is still pink." She cupped Gia's butt in her hand as she stood next to her and watched as her friend, Mrs. R, tied Gia's chaps around her booted ankles. Mrs. Jung looked around and laughed at Gia's pasties. "Looks like we have a new sheriff in town!" Gia blushed. "How sweet." Mrs. Jung patted Gia's bare bottom. "Her face is as pink as he cowgirl butt."

"Is Mrs. Koop coming?" Mrs. R asked standing, and then fussed with Gia's outfit.

"On her way. She's bringing a white butt plug. To match, ya know."

"Good. Do you think she needs a holster?"

"I don't know. Let's see."

Mrs. Jung stepped next to her friend and closely examined Gia's getup. "Hmm, she looks so adorable the way she it. Her pussy is nicely exposed, as is her ass. I guess we could try one. See how it looks."

Mrs. R went to the dresser and pulled open a drawer. She pulled out a soft white leather double holster. Except for its fine leather belt and holsters it looked straight out of a western movie. The holsters were empty, for now, and Mrs. R slipped it around Gia's waist and tightened the belt. Gia noticed the holsters didn't look right. Somehow she knew they wouldn't hold toy guns. What they would hold she didn't know either.

"I don't know," Mrs. Jung said critically. "The belt is narrow enough so it doesn't cover her privates, but…fill the holsters. Maybe that'll help."

Mrs. Rutherford returned to the drawer and pulled out two white dildos. Gia whined pitifully. She watched as Mrs. R slid each dildo (one was long and tapered, a vibrator actually, and the other was shaped exactly like a penis, the head being generous and huge) into its appropriate holster.

"Perfect!" Mrs. Jung said. "She's a perfect little cowgirl with her vibrator and dildo at the ready. What fun!"

"She just needs her butt plug and she'll be all set," Mrs. Rutherford said as she threaded the holster tie downs under Gia's chaps. She secured them so they wouldn't flop against Gia's thighs as she walked around or was being used by one of the ladies or guests. Mrs. Rutherford didn't want her young employee's skin to be chafed.

"Here I am," Mrs. Koop said as she entered the dressing room.

"Show it to her," Mrs. R instructed.

Mrs. Koop stepped in front of Gia and opened a plain box. Inside Gia saw a small butt plug. Its base however had a big hoop on the end. It didn't overly frighten her. She had no idea. Mrs. Koop removed the inside top of the box and underneath the plug was a long thin plastic tube and ball. The ball looked like a hand pump.

"It's inflatable," Mrs. Koop explained. "Bend her over the ironing board."

Gia's heart was hammering and her asshole was puckering. Inflatable? Mrs. R and Mrs. J pulled her over the board and pulled her butt cheeks apart.