Gia, The Van and the Ladies at Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Rutherford took the long way to town, allowing all the guests to gather at the Bellford and to prolong Gia's agonizing car ride. Once at the restaurant, Gia was taken out of the van and led by the hand inside. Gia could feel the butt plug's hoop flip skyward as she walked up the walkway. She feared it poked out of her skimpy cloth covering.

To Gia's relief, the bar was quiet. Being late Sunday afternoon, the only busy place on the island was the ferry. Most everyone now at the Bellford was from the brunch, but there were a few new faces. None were surprised, Gia noticed. Everyone was expecting her arrival and with drinks in hand they approached her and Mrs. Rutherford.

The old lady greeted everyone warmly and discussed Gia openly. She even had the girl turn around and embarrassed Gia by allowing them to see the hoop tied with dozens of balloons poking out from Gia's loincloth.

Gia made the rounds around the bar, drinking the drinks Harlan had promised. The drinks were strong. She allowed the alcohol to soothe her reeling mind and her tired body. Soon she felt warm and relaxed. No one touched her, except when they played with the strings of the balloons. Her hole was so full and sensitive from its stretching that Gia felt sure she could feel every individual string jerk against the hoop. Gia gasped a little drunkenly as various people lowered the balloon bouquet and released it.

The crowd laughed at their tipsy little cowgirl and talked about their wonderful day. All too soon, Gia was spun around; the flaps of her loincloth pinned opened so her butt and butt plug were completely exposed, and marched outside.

The drinks helped Gia not to care her butt was bared, her sex toy noticeable, with the balloons bobbing above her. She was led out the back door of the Bellford onto a small grassy slope. Everyone gathered outside behind her. There was just enough sunlight left to see by.

"Spread your legs and bend your knees. Push your butt out and arch your back so everyone can see," Mrs. Rutherford instructed Gia.

Gia complied slowly, a little unsteadily.

Mrs. Rutherford gathered the balloon strings into one hand and pressed them into Gia's left hand. "Hold these. Do not let go of them. You are going to shit out your butt plug first."

"Oh, God, no," Gia whimpered.

"Now, don't worry, house slut, I'm going to let some air out so it'll be easy to push out."

Gia heard a small hiss and felt the plug collapse inside her. It felt like heaven. Suddenly she wanted it out of her.

"Give a try," Mrs. Rutherford encouraged.

Gia pushed. She felt the plug move, but it stayed put.

"Almost, Gia." Mrs. R let more air out. "Try again. Mean it this time. Push like a big girl."

Gia tired again and this time the toy popped right out. It was painful but Gia instantly grunted with relief. The balloons felt heavy in her hand. She couldn't believe she toted their weight around half the day with her butt hole.

As Gia cut the balloons free while Mrs. R held the hoop, the crowd declared their enjoyment with a cheer. They all watched as the balloons dashed off into the darkening sky.

Gia's loincloth was kept open as she was led back inside the bar and fed two more drinks. Her bottom was once again fondled and petted. Many men and women took turns talking with Mrs. Rutherford while cupping Gia's buttocks in their hands. Some people even slipped a finger up her chute. Their fingers felt small, but still disturbing. Gia wished they'd leave her hole alone. The embarrassment returned briefly when at the end of the party, Harlan held one of Gia's bare buttocks in his hand as he escorted her to the van to be taken back to Mrs. Rutherford's lake home.

She got to sit up, although on her bare skin, in the van. Harlan made sure her seatbelt was fastened, and told her as he left, "I'll see you tomorrow, Gia. We're going sailing on my boat. I hope you like to fish."

Gia said nothing. She was too embarrassed and shy. She hoped the ladies weren't joining them, but she doubted that possibility. Knowing these ladies, these people, there would be plenty of people joining them, a whole crew of them.

"Good night, Harlan," Mrs. Rutherford said as she climbed into the driver's seat. "We'll have our little sailor at the dock at ten tomorrow morning."

Harlan grinned. "She had a good stretch today, but I want her as untouched as possible," he said talking to the ladies through the driver's window.

"Don't worry, dear," Mrs. R assured him, patting his hand resting on the van door. "She'll be with me or Mrs. Jung until the big day. Her last bit of virginity will be kept safe for you."

"Good."

Dawning on her slowly, Gia sobbed into her hands, "No, oh please, no." She had only one piece of purity left. Only one part of her had had a good stretch today. "Please no."

Mrs. Greene laughed, it was a wicked, delighted sound, as she said, "And he's huge. So very huge." Then she laughed again.