Gia, The Van and the Ladies at Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Koop lubed up the butt plug and touched the tip to Gia's waiting butt hole. "Now, this isn't any bigger than today's enema nozzle. Yet anyway. Deep breath."

Mrs. K pushed and inserted the plug. Gia wiggled against the intrusion and tried to squeeze her butt closed. The ladies held on tight not allowing Gia to hide, and watched as Mrs. K attached the tube to the valve on the back of the plug and begin to squeeze the ball.

Gia felt the plug expand inside her tunnel. She felt weirdly full especially by her opening. It felt snug after three or four hand pumps. She pushed down through her rectum but the plug stayed tight.

Mrs. Koop removed the tubing, telling Gia, "The air in the plug won't come out unless the valve is released. Depending on how many guests you entertain today, more air can and will be added, stopping you up. We can't have your toy popping out."

Gia was released and allowed to straighten up. She could feel the big hoop against her butt cheeks. She could feel the plug buried up her asshole. It captured her whole attention. She couldn't believe Mrs. Koop was going to add more air. The toy was already tight and intrusive. She was so preoccupied with the rigid, full feeling up her asshole that she didn't give the rest of Mrs. Koop's statement any thought…she wouldn't until she entertained her first guest.

Mrs. Rutherford took Gia's hand and led her through the house to the back yard. There were several tables full of food and a small bar, with a smartly dressed bartender, was also set up to one side. There was one empty table with a metal A-frame screwed securely to the top. Gia knew its accompanying sling was for her. It looked exactly like the one in the van. A shiver ran through her body that had nothing to do with the cool lake front breeze.

A few guests had already arrived, and were ordering drinks and filling plates with food. Upon seeing Mrs. Rutherford and Gia, they made their way to them. Gia looked up toward the front of the house, and could see and hear more guests arriving. She watched as the new arrivals made their way down the gently sloping walkway toward the Sunday morning brunch.

"How delightful," a voice exclaimed quite close to Gia. It grabbed her attention back from the front of the house to her present company. "What a cute little cowgirl," the woman said. She was older with graying hair. She and her husband were openly staring at Gia's shaven pussy, slowly eating the goodies on their plates. "I love the holster. The dildos are a nice touch. Lends to the authenticity of the costume. Spin her around, Mrs. Rutherford," the woman continued, "show us her getup."

Mrs. R turned Gia around and the older couple chuckled when they noticed the butt plug's hoop sticking out of Gia's butt crack.

"Oh, good. The balloons are here," Mrs. Rutherford turned Gia back around. "We can begin soon."

"We look forward to it," the guest said.

Mrs. R led Gia away by the hand to greet more guests. As the various couples and groups of friends filled their plates from the buffet and collected drinks from the bar, Gia with Mrs. R guiding her firmly, mingled among them. Some faces looked familiar, like the handsome man Harlan, Gia recognized from the van. He had sat next to her in the van while Mrs. Greene had tickled her clitty while pointing a camcorder at her crotch, and sent her to orgasm heaven. Her pussy twitched excitedly knowing these were the people that had watched Mrs. Greene eat her and made her explode in climax. They all now looked at her again, up and down, admiring her outfit, and commenting openly on her sheriff badge pasties, her cute pussy and bottom.

Gia noticed the balloon delivery. It was a huge bundle. At least fifty balloons, in two big bunches, of multi pastel colors tugged at their strings in the breeze. Gia watched as they were secured at the end of the empty table. The table she knew she would be placed upon and hoisted up by the sling. As she was dreading the moment when that happened, Gia noticed Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Koop bring out four folding chairs and a wide box about a foot tall, and set them near the freshly delivered balloons. The women set the chairs evenly around the box then joined the party.

"She wouldn't be a sheriff without handcuffs," Mrs. Rutherford announced. She pulled a pair out of her waistband and cuffed Gia's wrists behind her back.

The crowd approved and chuckled lowly. Gia's heart began to race in her chest. She watched in horror as Mrs. Rutherford next pulled out the long white, tapered vibrator from one of the holsters, turn it on, and began to tickle Gia's clit. Gia gasped and shifted on her feet. The crowd laughed and gathered closely around. All eyes were on Gia's naked pussy, watching as Mrs. Rutherford masturbated her.

Mrs. R stood to the side of her cowgirl and rubbed the buzzing sex toy up and down Gia's hooded clit. After a moan escaped Gia's lips, Mrs. R used her free hand to pull Gia's twat lips open. She pulled upward and spread her fingers. Gia's little bean poked out and Gia shuddered on her feet.

"What a cowgirl slut," Mrs. Greene said as she joined the crowd. She held one balloon in her hand. "Mrs. R do you want to do the honors or me?"

Mrs. Rutherford looked up from Gia's pussy to Mrs. Greene. "Oh, no I want to do it. Here," she handed the vibrator to the closest person, a middle aged woman. "Feel free to play with her."

"Yes, thank you," the woman grinned. As Mrs. R stepped away, the woman stepped in front of Gia and began to buzz Gia's enlarged sex bean.

Mrs. R took the soft yellow colored balloon from Mrs. Greene and stood behind Gia. She threaded the balloon's string through the hoop in the butt plug buried up Gia's crack hole. With the crowd looking on, Mrs. R secured the balloon to the butt plug and let it go. It floated upward where it bustled gently about Gia's head.

"You may not hold the hoop or the balloon, Miss Cowgirl," Mrs. R warned Gia. "You let them float and sway naturally. You will receive one balloon each time you service a guest. It will be tied to your butt plug. Air will be added with the hand pump as your balloon bouquet grows, so it can't be pulled out of your ass. The more balloons that are tethered to your plug, the more it'll add to the erotica feeling in your back road highway."

"I want her on the box," the lady that was rubbing Gia with the toy said.

"She's yours to enjoy," Mrs. Rutherford said over Gia's shoulder.

The stranger led Gia by the elbow to the box Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Koop had set up. She sat on one of the chairs in front of Gia.

Gia whine childishly as she noticed that her naked, bald pussy was exactly the same height as the woman's face in the chair. The woman had Gia spread her legs about shoulder width apart, just enough so Gia's cunt barely opened and her valley stayed narrow and tight. Leaving the toy on, she pushed it up Gia's throbbing pussy. She held it up Gia as she reached forward and with her thumb rubbed Gia's clit. Gia groaned loudly, her legs soon shaking.

The woman pumped the vibrator in and out of Gia's pink slit, rubbing her nub in a circular motion. Gia bucked on her feet. She vaguely realized some of the brunch crowd gathering around and some taking seats in the other chairs around the box she was standing on. In and out the humming plastic slid, exciting Gia to climax. She gave a little squeal of delight.

The guest praised Gia, "That's right, little cowgirl, cum for me." She worked the toy faster in and out.

Gia's knees bent as she gyrated her butt around. She squealed again and sagged downward as she came all over the toy. The woman paused until Gia's orgasm passed and began to masturbate her again. Gia responded robustly, humping the toy in her cunt.

"That's so good," the lady cried. "Ride that toy! Ride your pogo-pony."

Gia came again for the woman as her husband, holding a soft pink balloon, stepped up and cupped Gia's butt in his hand. He held Gia as his wife hand fucked her pussy. He laughed and patted Gia affectionately.

"I think she's enjoying her pony ride, honey," the man said. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Ride it you little, whore."

Gia stood on shaky legs as the woman removed the vibrator from her wet pussy, replaced it back in the holster, and turned her around. As the next person, a man in his thirties, spread Gia's legs apart with his hands on the inside of her quivering thighs, leaned forward and began to snack on Gia's cowgirl cunt, she felt the woman that had just serviced her tie her balloon to the hoop jutting out of her butt. Gia listened as the two balloons bounced against each other.

The new male guest reached around and cupped Gia's bottom in his hands and pulled her closer to his lips and tongue. He sucked her swollen girlhood and she shared her sexy water. He groaned softly, holding Gia's sweet pussy in his mouth, and drank her gift. When he lowered his hands to just below Gia's butt cheeks and began to jiggle her mounds rapidly, Gia squirted on his tongue.

The crowd watched Gia's butt being juggled for their entertainment and enjoyed watching her being eaten from the front. Someone reached forward and lightly slapped Gia's bouncing right butt cheek.

"Cum in his mouth, whore," a woman's voice said.

Another slap.

Gia gasped and sank toward the flicking tongue exciting her.

"Keep those knees straight," a man warned. "We want to see your butt bounce."

Slap, slap harder this time.

When Gia didn't straighten back up quick enough, the slaps became sharp and demanding. "Up! Up!" A man's voice said, accompanying the slaps.

Gia whined as she stood back up. The slaps, the sweet licking, the embarrassing jiggling all swirled in her mind and flustered her. Should she resist? Should she surrender? Oh, she loved it! She tugged against her handcuffs, trying to put her hands on her guest's shoulders. The metal held her arms together and behind her back, denying her. She came again.

The man sat up, wiping his mouth. "God, she's tasty! And wet! Holy fuck."

Gia stood panting, and watched as Mrs. Greene brought a bunch of balloons toward the group gathered around her. She watched the man choose a balloon (white) and someone in the crowd turned her around. Gia felt the man tie his balloon to her hooped butt plug. She was then pushed forward toward the next seated guest.

The new guest, an older gentleman, slid the penis shaped dildo out of Gia's holster and stood up. He held the tip to Gia's lips and ordered her, "Get busy." As Gia slid the plastic down her throat he added nastily, "Got to see how good you perform. See if you can suck a cock."

Gia swallowed and sucked and licked the substitute penis while all the men watched. Their eyes sparkled in the afternoon sunshine, realizing Gia could deep throat a man without further training. Satisfied, the man sat back down and began to fuck Gia's steamy pussy with the dildo. Men came up and began to knead Gia's tits. Soon her golden sheriff stars were snatched off and her pointy nipples were pinched and laved by many hands and mouths. The women also enjoyed fondling Gia's perfect, full titties. They sucked and slapped and groped Gia's boobies until she groaned and moaned, her distress music to the crowd.

Round and round Gia was turned on top of the box and guests ate her, finger fucked her pussy, or fucked her with her holstered sex toys. After the tenth balloon was tied to her butt plug, Mrs. Koop attached the hand pump to the valve on the plug and added a good amount of air. The tongue of one of the young women at the brunch was pleasuring Gia as Mrs. Koop worked. Her water was drenching the woman's chin and tongue. Her pussy was swollen and hot. Her clit was puffy and sensitive. The big, full filling she felt as the plug expanded in her tunnel added to her sweet torment. She instinctively pushed her butt out, arching her back, trying to escape the growing butt plug.

"Come back here you bitch," the woman dining on her said. She delivered a smart swat to Gia's backside. "I'm not done with you yet." Gia bucked forward and the woman collected her cunt back into her mouth. "Mmmm…" she moaned.

Gia had fifteen balloons floating above her head when she rejoined the brunch with Mrs. Rutherford guiding her. Her handcuffs were taken off and she was given a cocktail, and a chance to rest and let her body calm down. She couldn't relax. It was embarrassing to have the balloons tugging at her butt plug, keeping her semi-aroused. She couldn't relax with dozens of hands fondling her and petting her: her tits, her pussy, her ass were all up for grabbing and cupping and pinching. She couldn't relax being talked about as if she weren't there, being referred to as tasty, horny, slutty, and adorable in her cowgirl outfit. She couldn't relax knowing soon that she would be on the table with the A-frame a sling under her hips, holding her in place.

After her second cocktail, Mrs. R took Gia to the empty table and with Mrs. Greene assisting her, had Gia climb on top. They left her on all fours and adjusted the sling under her hips. Mrs. Rutherford raised the sling until Gia's knees were just off the table's surface.

"Bend your elbows, Gia," Mrs. R instructed. "That's better. Your ass is the correct height now. You know a few more balloons and your hoop will be pulled upward. We better get more air in your plug. Make sure it stays up your hot, virginal asshole."

"I'll do it," Mrs. Greene offered.

"Yes, that'll be fine."

Mrs. Greene went to get the hand pump, and then filled Gia's butt plug with more air.

"Your hole is so big," Mrs. Greene told Gia as she pulled apart the girl's ass and looked. "How does it feel?"

Gia knew better and answered Mrs. G, "Full. Please stop. I can't take it."

Mrs. Greene laughed gaily. "Oh, something much bigger is going to go up there before your week of service is over." She laughed again. "Oh, yes indeed! This is good training for your butt hole. A few more pumps and you'll be all set."

Once Mrs. Greene was done, Gia was left to the guests. A group of people gathered in a circle around her. Gia noticed, with a deep panic swelling in her, all the men's cock were poking out of their slacks and the women had strapped on their cocks; all were rock hard and anxious for action. Everyone was ready to be sucked and to fuck. Gia felt hands on her hips and as a real penis forced its way up her twat, another man stepped up to her head, took off her hat, and forced his cock down her throat.

Gia came on dozens of cocks, real and otherwise. She was manipulated in her sling on top of the table back and forth, pounded into a heap of dripping cowgirl. She was spanked until her ass was a hot, Texas red. She sucked and gagged on numerous poles, males or females it didn't matter, they pumped their tools passed her teeth and down her maw. The men squirted their jiz on her face, or on her ass and back, or deep into her pussy. Gia felt the hot thick slash of seed squirting onto her skin. Gia had her nipples pinched and her tits groped. And God! The worst thing of all, she felt balloons being tied to the butt plug hoop as she was rammed, slammed, and jammed by the eager crowd. When someone in the circle dropped out, another guest took his or her place, and Gia felt another balloon being added. There was a great cheer of accomplishment when the butt plug's sturdy hoop teetered upward and floated away from Gia's butt cheeks.

The crowd finished, Mrs. Rutherford took a hot wash cloth and wiped up Gia's gooey covered face and back, and Mrs. Koop wiped up her ass and gently douched her sore, used pussy. Both actions were done quickly and quietly much to Gia's relief. Cleaned, the ladies stood her up.

Gia was brought back to the party. She arched her back as she moved. The butt plug and the balloons felt so foreign! Despite the fact she had just had a hundred orgasms during her chain fucking, the constant tugging at her hole was so arousing. She was handed a cocktail and drank it gratefully.

"Time to get her dressed," Mrs. R said as Gia slurped down the last of her drink threw a straw.

"Huh?" Gia said.

Mrs. R stood in front of her and laced up her vest. Next, she took a small white loincloth and tied it around Gia's hips under the holster and chaps.

"You're partially covered. It's open back here, like a curtain, so your balloons can still fly, but there's enough material to basically cover your bottom. It's short though." She gave Gia's butt a pinch by her upper thigh. "Looks sexy."

"Are we ready to go to town?" Harlan asked, stepping up to Mrs. R and Gia.

Gia was suddenly embarrassed. Had she serviced Harlan? It had been hectic and busy on the tabletop. She couldn't be sure. Had he tied a balloon to her butt? Oh, God, she blushed profusely, she hoped not! She wasn't sure why. She had just been fucked by dozens of people, what did one man matter?

"Yes, we're ready."

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are ready for the balloon releasing. We will meet at the Bellford in town," Harlan announced to the crowd.

"What?" Gia cried. "What's the Bellford?"

Harlan looked at her, a big smile slowly crossing his face. "Why it's a bar and restaurant in town," he said calmly.

Gia felt the color drain from her face. It that why she had been covered? She was going to town?

"Now, now don't worry," Harlan said sincerely. "It is part of tradition. All the girls are taken to the Bellford for their balloon release. Don't look so panicked. A few drinks when you get there and you'll be just fine."

Gia was in a trance as Harlan took her hand and led her to Mrs. Rutherford's van, the same van she arrived in yesterday. The back doors stood open, and Reginald stood next to them. Gia saw the same harness she rode up in. She remembered the humiliation of having her naked butt visible to passing traffic. Her feet started to stumble but Harlan guided her.

"Very good, Gia," Harlan said as he straightened up. He and Reginald had skillfully strapped her arms to the van floor the sling under her hips. "We'll just raise you up a bit so you're free to sway with the van. Your balloons can't float freely, but we'll leave the windows down so they can blow around, keeping you aware of your butt plug." Gia felt her hips rise away from the thin plastic mat she laid upon. "Your butt plug will need more air. Can't risk the plug being pulled out while you're in transit" Gia felt Harlan connecting the hand pump to the plug's valve. She groaned helplessly and kicked her feet futilely. "I'm afraid I'll be pumping you up this time and I'm not one to be easy. I'm going to really pump you up. I enjoy the watching the struggle as little girls learn how to be big girls. This might be uncomfortable for you because of your inexperience, but it's excellent training for your future use."

Harlan sat beside Gia and pumped air into the plug. Gia felt it grow inside her. God, she hoped they let the air out before they removed it from her hole. It felt so huge! Harlan patted her bottom as he filled her and told her she was a good cowgirl. Gia just groaned and cried in silent humbleness as, true to his word, Harlan made the butt plug as big as he could.

Finished he removed the pump. He spread Gia's butt just as Mrs. Greene had and examined his handy work. He could tell the plug was tight just inside her rectum. She was stretched all right. He knew it was uncomfortable, especially when she walked those balloons were really going to pull against her now, but he also knew it was good for her. She would be thankful for this little bit of training when her big day came.

Doors closed, windows rolled down, and everyone buckled in, Mrs. Rutherford drove the gang to the quaint, small downtown area of the island. There were five bar/restaurants in the village with small homespun gift shops clustered between them. There were various other businesses and parks amongst the bars and shops. Gia saw none of these buildings or the neat streets. She lay in her sling in the back of the van, her butt full of balloons.