Giant Expectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held out her arms and beckoned him to her by closing and opening her fingers, a wide smile appearing across her face. He groaned internally and closed his eyes. She was officially a crazy Disneyland princess waiting for her Aladdin who would never turn up. He had to put an end to this before she lost any more brain cells thinking about this. Not that someone who believed in love at first sight would have much brains to lose, but still.

He gave her a weak smile back to match hers, hoping to salvage himself from the situation. She beckoned him again and closed her eyes, leaning down and pursing up her lips in anticipation for a kiss. He grimaced. She would probably swallow him whole while kissing him and then spit him back up. He didn't have the time or inclination to put up with such long kisses or being covered in spit every time she wanted one. He shuffled more to the right as she moved forwards, getting ready to bolt. She gave a small giggle, her eyes remaining closed as she moved towards him.

'Come give me a kiss, little one,' she sighed, making his hair blow around, and then dived at him.

He barely dodged under her arm as she leaped at him and came up after a roll. He turned to the entrance and started running through it. He heard a cry of dismay from her and a slight thud as she missed him, her hands hitting the empty ground and her lips meeting the air.

'Come back!' she called out. 'I won't hurt you, I'm as lonely as you are! Please believe me!'

Like hell he would. The last person he believed was his barber. At least they were reliable. Mostly. He ran to the entrance, his rucksack bouncing on his back. He would be out of here soon, and he could sell the jewels he had collected to be rich enough for a while. He could hopefully come back here and keep stealing more every few days or months. Patience was the key. Soon, bit by bit, the entire cave's treasure would be his to use, spend, and consume as he wished. He just had to bide his time and -

Halfway through the first chamber, he saw a warhammer crash to the ground in front of him too late to swerve around. He slowed down enough to avoid permanent damage, but he still crashed into it headfirst. He stumbled backwards, dazed and in pain, his toes hurting from slamming into the head of the warhammer, and his head pulsing with pain from hitting the handle. She had to be very fast and very skilled enough to throw the hammer in his path and make sure he didn't hurt himself ... much.

As it turned out, she was both.

He felt a pair of arms grab him gently but firmly and lift him up. She turned him around, holding him delicately between her huge fingers, being very careful not to crush his arms or hurt him. She lifted him higher and higher to her face as he dangled helplessly in her arms, kicking around and crying out in panic. She brought his face to her lips and pouted them, pressing them over his entire forehead, nose and mouth in a soft, delicate kiss. It felt just like a human woman, only it was all over his face. She giggled at his surprise, then turned around and lowered him to the ground near the second entrance. He tried to look around her body for the way out, but she was blocking the entire view he had behind her. He raised his face to her eyes, struggling to see above the enormous eyes on her chest with the huge nipples acting as pupils, and swallowed. Was she going to keep him here without any way out?

'Such a good husband,' she said, patting his head. He squirmed away from it, grimacing at how she treated him like a child. Not that he had much choice apart from allowing it. 'Now we will learn to love each other. You will first show me how much you love this huge body of mine —' she ran her hands over her breasts and stomach, grabbing her own boobs and giving them a little jiggle — 'and then I will become one with you. You will need to use your tongue before you get to touch me anywhere else. Is that understood, dear?'

He didn't respond. He tried to look around her again to see the way of escape. She seemed to read his mind, though. He gave another yelp as her hand crashed down on the ground, breaking several more jewels and sending the shards rocketing around him. He cowered on the ground and covered his face with his arms, protecting himself from the sharp fragments. When the shower stopped, he looked up at her fearfully. She had a stern expression on her face, and her hand was among a pile of shattered gems. She stared him down, her hand flexing closed among the gems and shattering several more as her fist closed around them.

'And don't even think about escaping, my darling,' she said, her voice lowering to an ominous whisper. 'Even if you get out of this place, which isn't very likely due to my proportions and speed, I can and will find you, hunt you down, and punish you with a good spanking for leaving me.' She raised her hand and brought it down on the floor, several more shattered jewels flying everywhere as she demonstrated the power of a single spank she could give. He gulped as she lifted both hands, her fingers opening and closing. 'You wouldn't want that, would you?'

He shivered at the thought of her spanking him, and shook his head. Anything was better than having a hand of that size whacking his back and ass at the same time, leaving him with a shattered spine or handprints which would never fade as long as he lived. He dropped to his knees, already surrendering to her mentally as he realised he would probably never get out of here. It was only his physical surrender which was needed, and she was about to get it from him soon.

'Good,' she said. A swipe of her fingers later, he was kneeling naked on the ground with his clothes strewn around the place in pieces. Embarrassed, he tried to clasp his hands over his cock, but she used one finger to separate his hands and place them behind his back so she could inspect his body. He swallowed as her gaze travelled over him, inspecting everything from his chest to his biceps, and his flat stomach to his slowly hardening cock. She licked her lips when she noticed it rising, and looked at his face. His eyes were closed in shame, giving her a rather adorable expression belonging to someone who was about to learn how to serve her sexually and otherwise. She chuckled and raised her hand behind her, unhooking her bra and letting it fall down. Her huge breasts swayed as she shuffled forwards on her knees to him. The soft titflesh touched his mouth, making his cock harden further and his lips open automatically. She thought of him breastfeeding from her, the thought making her panties damp. It would be so cute seeing him sucking away at her brown nipples, the milk overflowing his mouth and falling on her mountains to flow down to her belly button. She could probably stick him in there too and tell him to clean it out. It would take him a long, long time to suck her tits dry and lick her belly button clean. She couldn't wait to start training him.

'Kiss, dear husband,' she said, swaying her huge boobs in his face. 'I want you to be sucking away on these puppies like our baby will on her mother. Use your tongue and lips on my nipples, adore them, and drink from them. They'll be all the nutrition you need.'

He obeyed, not knowing what else to do, and began kissing across the flesh of her breasts, his hard cock swelling further on feeling her soft mounds against his face. He gave it a few licks across the middle and sucked on her nipples, wishing he could do it more while taking less time. Her boobs were so huge that he could probably take a few hours to cover the entire surface with licks, and even more time to use his lips on every single inch of those quaking orbs. Perhaps she would even demand that he stick his tongue under her boobies and clean the sweat and moisture from there ... the thought almost made him spurt all over the ground, being under her control and following her gentle yet firm commands to serve her tits. He felt something touching his cock. Her cooing as it swelled up like a balloon told him it was her fingers, moving up and down his shaft, jerking him off. He groaned and started bucking his hips, trying to get more stimulation to ejaculate. Her long fingers gripped his cock gently and jerked him off, or, rather, let him thrust his meat between them and get himself off. She smiled at the sight of him trying to fuck her fingers as he worshipped her soft tits, running his tongue along the space between them and cleaning up her cleavage. She felt her panties get moist enough to form a waterfall with stalactites on the ground under her, and knew she had to get his cute tongue inside her soon. His tongue thrusting in and out of her like a cock would be the first of many orgasms she needed tonight.

'That's enough, husband,' she said, moving her tits away from him. He moaned and leaned forwards, trying to taste them again. She placed her index and middle fingers in a V-shape around his dick and started moving them up and down his shaft, using a simple jerk off motion. He gasped and forgot his oral worship of her boobs, his hips moving of their own accord. She turned around and presented her ass to him, her hand behind her as she continued to jerk him off. She bent over a little, letting her ass stick out in his face. She wrapped two fingers around his cock and started jacking him off expertly, hearing his cute moans fill the air and the low gasps he was letting out know that he had seen her ass wiggling around in the air in front of him. She gave a wide grin and pulled him closer by his cock, placing her face down and ass up. She wiggled it at him some more, feeling his cock turning into a titanium rod in her hand as her fingers worked it unceasingly.

'Kiss this too, dear husband,' she gasped, her own arousal overwhelming her. 'Show me how much you love me and my big, beautiful ass shaking in your face.'

He gave a low moan, his mind clearly long gone ever since she had begun to masturbate him, and dived into her ass like a hungry wolf. His mouth covered it in more kisses than the stars in the sky, and his tongue massaged it delicately like her ass was a bowl of soft dough. He kissed every last inch of her ass, moving his mouth over it without letting his face get away. He allowed his lips to travel over the curves of her booty as if he was eating a piece of chocolate truffle and making sure nothing fell out of his mouth by opening and closing his mouth continuously and swallowing every juicy bit of that rear. He used his tongue liberally on her posterior, letting parts of it shine with glistening wetness and struggling to get the rest of it wet with his worship. It would take a really long time to cover every part of that delectable ass with kisses and tongue rubs, but he didn't care anymore. The way her ass tasted, smelled and looked, like a delicious meal all laid out for him, was irresistible and too sexy to leave as it was. He would swallow every part of that juicy booty as long as it was naked and waving in his face. He pushed his nose into her ass crack, moaning as her fingers brought him closer to orgasm.

'It's okay, darling,' she whispered. 'Push my panties aside and take as many whiffs of that crack as you want. Lick my crack, suck it, adore it. It's all yours tonight.'

He felt his cock twitch again at her encouragement, and moaned in abandon, not caring if anyone else was listening. He pushed her panties aside with his hands and mouth, baring her ass crack and delicate pucker to the cool air. He pushed his nose inside, sniffing up and down, the tip of his nose touching parts of her crack and even trying to get inside her asshole. His nostrils dilated at her musky scent, and his tongue came out again to taste it. He gave her asshole a long, slurping lick, making her shudder and cry out in delight. He did it again, and her ass quivered at the delicious sensation which was turning her insides to mush. He began licking the entire length of her ass crack, turning it wet and shiny. He even spat in it and used his fingers to spread it out on her furrow and tight pucker. He seemed to especially love leaving long, slow licks across her asshole, focusing on the dark orifice which was giving her so much shameful pleasure. She moaned as he slurped and licked away at her hole, electricity shooting up her spine at his naughty behaviour which she had never experienced before. He was the one to fulfil her darkest fantasies, her deepest secrets hidden in the recesses of her perverted brain. The thought of training him again came to the fore of her mind. She reached down with her free hand and rubbed her drenched panties. She had to have his tongue inside her now or she would die.

'Lick my pussy, dear husband,' she whispered, feeling her cunt turn into a waterfall and leak out of the sides of her underwear. She pulled his cock closer to her, continuing to jerk him and waiting for his cute face under her. 'Eat me out real good and I will let you cum. Go on.'

She felt his face slide under her sopping wet panties as he turned around and let her sit on his face. He gave a small gasp of surprise as she moved her pussy around, settling herself a little more comfortably on him without crushing him, her movements delicate and controlled. She pushed her wet panties down on him.

He breathed in deeply, the muskier scent of her pussy juices filling his nose. He started licking her panties, cleaning off her juices from them and swallowing them down. He drank her nectar thirstily, enjoying every lick and light kiss he placed on her wet hole. Her cunt dripped more juices down on him, turning the panties soggy and his face shiny. She groaned and shuddered on top of him, wondering what his tongue would be like buried deep in her hole. She would never let it come out, that was for sure. She wished he would just pull the front of her thong aside, smell her womanly scent, give her a delicate lick across her pussy lips, and then dive right inside, pushing his wet tongue into her needy little hole —

And that was exactly what he did. His hands pushed aside the lacy material of her panties, and she heard him sniffing her moist hole and drenched lips. She gave a moan of ecstasy as his tongue licked along her slit and the petals of her love flower, cleaning up all the mess her juices were making. She gave a sharp cry and shivered on top of him when his tongue speared her depths, getting so deep into her wet hole she nearly passed out. That was a sensation which would stay with her forever, and she would not let it go to waste.

She started humping his face, using one of her hands to press his mouth against her cunt and encouraging him to eat her out better. He grabbed her large ass with both hands and kept using his tongue inside her, eating her out with amazing skill for someone who had never done it. She used her fingers to keep jerking him as he sucked on her lips, his tongue trailing along the slit as if to keep collecting her sweet dew, then shoving it into her fuckhole to deposit it in there and then come back for more. She bounced her hips up and down on his face, being very careful not to hurt him as he licked her to her first orgasm.

Their orgasms came simultaneously — and very loudly. She screamed as she started spurting all over his face, her cunt like a geyser. She sprayed hot juices all over him, humping his face harder than ever, her pussy gushing uncontrollably. He came at the same time, his cock spurting warm streams of spunk all over the jewels, wetting them with his cock juice. Surprisingly, this had the effect of enhancing them and getting them to grow larger. It was as if they functioned in the same way as a mamono, being fuelled by spunk. He cried out and thrust his hips, shoving his cock between her fingers and blowing out more warm loads all over the cave floor, making the jewels swell up like his own. He kept going for a while, his hot loads covering the floor and making her needy cunt gush over his face, giving her not one but at least twenty or thirty orgasms in a row.

She slowly moved backwards to look at her new husband's face, and saw his eyes closing, worn out by the huge amount of spunk he had blown into the air. She giggle and leaned her head down, meeting his lips in a soft kiss. She lowered her head to the floor and dropped to her side, hugging Ryuu close to her like a lover. She kissed his forehead and stroked his hair, leaning to whisper in his ear before his eyes closed.

'That was wonderful, dear husband,' she said, her lips puckering up to kiss both his cheeks. She rested her head on the jewels, then pulled him up so he could rest on her giant body and use her tits as large pillows. She fluffed them up and squeezed them, getting them prepped, and placed his head on her right breast. His mouth was slightly open, and she placed it on one of her nipples, smiling. He started sucking on it automatically, his tongue coming out to lick it in intervals as if he was sucking out her milk and licking it off her teat.

'It was the best fifty orgasms I ever had,' she sighed, her eyes closing as she fell asleep too. 'Just make sure to give me a hundred when I wake up again.

*********************

'YOU!!' shouted the giant, picking up a jewel the size of a football and hefting it. 'Get away from my husband!!'

The werebat who had cornered Ryuu and was demanding he take his pants off to show her his cock squeaked and leaped backwards, turning around to see the giant looming over her. She leaped into the air and flapped her wings clumsily, but before she could fly away, the glowing jewel hit her on the head and knocked her unconscious. She let out a groan and flopped to the ground, seemingly lifeless, her wings spread out and her legs open.

The giant picked her up and walked to the cave entrance with her in her arms. She gave the werebat a look of disgust, then tossed her down the moutainside. The werebat flopped head over heels before coming to rest in the same pile of rocks Ryuu had used as a lunch stop all those months ago.

'Hard day, husband?' she asked, sitting next to him and patting his head.

Ryuu groaned. 'No, dear. And I told you, my name is —'

The giant ripped her bra and panties off and straddled his face before he could finish, grinning down at him. 'I know, darling, and you'll still be my beloved husband before all. You know that. I can't change my nature.'

Ryuu rolled his eyes and began licking his wife to another two hundred orgasms. 'Yppph. Shpphr.'

Their sex sessions had become longer and longer over the months, and their mutual orgasms together were reaching thousands and lasting hours. It was a far cry from the first day where they had a few hundred rounds of sex and filled each other up with their love, their cries of passion filling the cave. Ryuu had needed his wife's demonic energy to reach multiple orgasms, but his transformation into an incubus was nearly complete and he wouldn't need a steady supply of demonic energy all the time to jerk off endlessly on his wife's face. He was becoming more handsome, cuter, and sexier to any monster girl who would noticed his demonic energy signatures. He was a walking dildo without batteries filled to the brim with lust for his large, beautiful wife, and she was his fleshlight which didn't fit in a pocket. He had grown a little taller with mamono mana, but so had she and she still towered several feet over him. He was disappointed, but she reassured him she didn't care and enjoyed having all those feet on him to treat him like a baby. It had been annoying at first, but he grew used to it and now got aroused whenever he heard her soft voice say, 'Cum to momma'. His cock almost burst with arousal, his heart pumped, and his feet pushed him to his wife to get ready to have his cock sucked right off his body or be pushed under her to be licking her to multiple orgasms. Like right now.