Giant Expectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ryuu completed his two hundredth lick across his wife's pussy and she screamed and orgasmed all over him again, he recalled how scared of her he had been. It was almost funny to imagine now. She was the only love of his life and the reason he existed anymore, the same way she existed for him. She was there for his needs, and he would always satisfy hers. There was no doubt of that in their minds now.

The giant flipped around and pushed her hips on Ryuu's cock. She pushed down, hilting him in one go. They cried out in pleasure and began fucking like animals, their hips crashing into each other as she rode him in the cowgirl position.

'Do you prefer seeing my lovely face in front of your eyes as you fill me with your children, husband?' asked the giantess, her round boobs bouncing in his face as they fucked. Her eyes, shining with hearts, gazed down at him. 'Or ...'

She turned around, her ass in his face, and pushed back down on his cock. She started bouncing her hips on his, her tight pussy squeezing his dick and milking him to orgasm with almost every thrust. His rod speared her depths harder and better than some strangely shaped gems had, or the handle of her warhammer when she really became too horny to use her fingers.

'... do you prefer my fat ass cheeks bouncing around, threatening to hit your face with every thrust we make and squeeze you between them, sucking you up into my asshole and never letting you out?' she finished.

Ryuu smiled and raised his hand, bringing it down and slapping her ass sharply. She squealed and rode him faster.

'I don't know,' he responded. 'All I know is, I never had any giant expectations when I walked in here, and I now have a lot more ass to handle than before I met you.'

The End

NOTE: Risty from Queen's Blade, who is used in the giant's mamono page profile picture, is described as twelve feet tall by PirateRaider in the comment section, which is why I put the giant's height as that in this story.