All Comments on 'Gift of Love'

by Bodington

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong category.

Racist shit goes over in IR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was an ok story

But for one flaw.

It really isn’t the size of the organ that matters as much as what you do with it that counts. It’s like saying g only a tight pushy will feel good and we all know that doesn’t matter. Hell, women will use their fingers on themselves and get off, so why the idea that only a BBC will feel good?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why do people keep putting IR in LW, it belongs in IR fetish

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
didn't mind the writing

It was easy to read and follow. I am not a wife sharing guy but did read the entire story. I am surprised that after being so insecure for so long and after finding a women truly in love and satisfied with his size he would risk it all for some stupid fantasy. I was also surprised at how easily she agreed after professing her love for him and how she had no desire to stray. I think in the same sentence she said she did fantasize about it. That was a huge contradiction that came for me, too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

A true loving husband admitting his inadequacies and enjoying seeing his Wife pleasured by big Black cock. Nice story!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Racist Shit

Racist shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Observation

Wrong category: He is Transgender with micro-penis, what in basic terms are most cucks.

PS: Bodington... you are good in Novels, this is not your category to get burn in.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago
Beyond my suspension of disbelief...

Her 4th sexual partner, which by her own admission were not well endowed, and she takes 12" down her throat.

Fantasy land indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another cuck tale - nothing new

Another husband giving his wife up and really gets nothing in return but perhaps the chance she will continue to seek a bigger man. Why doesn’t he get to sample other women as a trade off. Why are so many writers fixated on hubby being wimpy enough to give up his wife and become a silly cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1*

Didn't need to read the entire story, a quick skim here and there provided me with everything I needed to know. Do the people who write this trash not realize there are men with large cocks that are not black? It's as though it's the ignorant default, the big black cock is a fallacy by the way. Do your homework, I agree with an earlier comment, racist shit.

My second point being, why would any husband offer his wife to another man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best fit

He found that his small cock is ideally made for ass fucking. Let hung men have her pussy and impregnate her, to ensure a fine son with a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You clearly don't understand the LW category.

This was simply awful writing on every possible level. Stay in the categories you know best.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Really?

IR and cuckold story. The ingredients for certain success in LW. Why do we continue to get stories that are entirely ir in focus and intent here in LW?

ChagrinedChagrinedover 4 years ago
What a dispicable excuse for a human being.

I am so tired of the anti-white bias here. All right, maybe SOME black guys have huge pricks. But so do SOME white guys. If you are so bothered about the size of your dong, go incel and take yourself and your ancestors out of the gene pool. Genetic dead-end. There, problem solved.

But, please don't write any more of this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some information. The most important sex organ is the brain.

Yes, your character is truly lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More BBC claptrap

Like no one's ever considered well hung Latinos, Native Americans, Persians, or anyone else?

Anyone who writes BBC rubbish needs to expand their racial horizons, because all that's all you read here. How about some variety? Or does that kind of "diversity" offend you?

Now watch some self righteous airhead call me a "racist".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please

What can I say this is such a pathetic story why is it always always a boring black guy and a boring white women can’t you spice it by saying black women and white guy it is just so pathetic the stories what I read are all the same you see it’s so boring nothing changes it’s always kick the white guy down never the black guy we live in a equal world now and yet it’s still the same old story black guy got a 20 foot cock and the boring white women loves it when will anyone learn like when a black women says when I went white I know I did right not the old boring saying that you keep hearing over and over and over again once You go black no coming back the stories are just so boring if any one believes that every black guy has a 15 to 20 inch cock then you are in a dream land every guy is different even a black guy has a 6 inch cock they are no different from a white guy just there colour so please please stop with all this crap about black guy with a large cock crap how about a real real change a white guy with a large cock and a black guy with a small cock but no you lot are all the same to scared to make a change just write about what people think they wanted to read I see it every day a white husband and a black wife with there kids but all I read is boring black guy with 20 inch cock has to satisfied a boring white women please the stories maybe written differently but they are all the same when you look at it so please bring it into the 21 century and bring something fantastic to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Now write one about how the wife with the stretched out cave for a pussy

arranges for a small delicate Asian woman so her husband can actually feel something when he is inside her.

Seems only fair.

BodingtonBodingtonover 4 years agoAuthor
Strike a Nerve?

This is my only stand alone story for submission to Literotica. Usually I submit full fledged novels and even my one submission into the group sex category was a seven part series. So the reaction to this story has taken me by total surprise. Within twenty-fours of publication, this story had recorded 12K views and about fourteen comments. To date only about 50 out of my 138 submissions have garnered 12K views or more, during the entire time they’ve been on view. And aside from one submission that attracted four comments no other submission amongst my output has ever received more than two comments.

I confess I have no idea if this kind of reaction to stories in this category is typical for submissions in this category, but it is obviously not typical for my writings. It makes me wonder if I’ve struck a nerve. Some of the common negative comments consisted of a protest that this story should have been posted in the Interracial Love category rather than in this category. Apparently for some of these commentators it was the sole reason to give this story a ‘1' rating. Obviously, I could have submitted this story in that category, but I chose to submit it in LW as to me the plot fits this category better. But no matter, it is astonishing to me, that this reason alone for some has inspired such outrage.

Why the ire? Were you afraid that those readers who do like to read interracial stories might miss out on this story because of perceived miscategorization? But perhaps you do not like to read interracial stories whatsoever, and that sure as hell comes crystal clear from reading a lot of the posted negative comments. Fair enough, but you have to concede that the short description following the title of this story leaves no doubt at what this story is about. So why did you read this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just the facts

Jonah Adam (Cardeli) Falcon (born July 29, 1970) is an American actor and television presenter. He came to national attention in 1999 over the size of his penis, reported to be the largest on record at 13.5 inches (34 cm) long when erect.just saying..

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No Bodd

You didn't strike a nerve with the readers. You just wrote a formula ir cuck story and tried to shove it into LW. The comments and scores showed what we thought of it.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
FORGET THE NEGATIVES

One of the best and most erotic stories on this site.. just the way wife sharing should be..both involved.. hubby present and participating .. way too many stories of wife fucking guys behind his back...excellent job !! 6 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Small Dude

Loved it as a man with a small 5 inch dick I loved to read stories about wives getting fucked with huge cocks.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

BWahahahahhahahahahahaaaaaaaa

They do NOT come any gayer than this latent homosexual with wee widdle winky dreams.

Too damned funny for words!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBodington@Bodington
I took to writing erotica for the reason that I would have sole control on how the story ends and what my characters will do. However I was surprised to see that some characters have a mind of their own and act accordingly beyond my original intentions. Case in point were Lind...