Gift of the Demon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at the trembling bitch before him and realized that he felt no sympathy for her. She would be used, and she would love it. Becca would cease to exist, and would instead be a fuck toy that would enjoy being fucked. Alex took the two steps necessary to stand in between her splayed legs, his foot resting in a dampened puddle of her arousal. His cock raged harder than he'd ever felt it before and it would be satisfied. He brought his right hand to her head, gripping her under her left ear and right behind her jaw, feeling his energy crash into her nervous system. She screamed and came, her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

Darkness flowed into her from his touch, eroding her will and replacing it with the need to please, the need to be fucked. The demon cackled as he felt her resistance instantly crumble, battered down by the onslaught of Sin now electrifying every nerve on her body. Becca had never had an orgasm this powerful before, as thousands of images of supplication and submission burning their way through her brain and rewriting her thoughts. She hadn't even really known what an orgasm was until this man, this God, touched her with His hand and made her world right. She fell backwards and twitched upon the ground for several minutes before her eyelids fluttered back open, consciousness slowly nudging her back to awareness.

"Well, you're a quick learner, aren't you!" the demon laughed with glee, clapping his hands theatrically. "Usually it takes someone a little bit to crack, to use the power for the first time. Once you use it, though, you'll want it again! I promise!" he said. The demon was suddenly in his chair again.

"Go on. Don't be shy," he said, gesturing to the stirring woman before them.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Becca felt good. Great, actually. She stretched her muscles languidly on the plush carpet in front of the fire. Her pussy tingled with excitement and the afterglow of a wonderful orgasm. She was no slouch in the sack, but she had no idea that kind of pleasure was even possible. She sat up and gazed up at the person standing before her. Her mouth popped open in a comical "O" and her pussy clenched involuntarily.

There was no reason for this feeling, but she knew that this man owned her. She belonged to him body and soul, and could think of nothing she'd like more than to throw herself upon him and fuck him until they were one. She began to tremble again in awe and she dribbled more juice onto her thigh.

Alex looked down at her unsurely, awkwardness creasing his brow. Moments before he'd felt a power surge through him, a burst of confidence that brushed aside his humanity like it was a balloon in its way. Now he felt the anxiety of his predicament return, and he was afraid of the look of adoration on this girl's face. Sure, he had fantasized about her naked body before, but now that it was before him he didn't know what to do. She made the decision for him.

Becca leaned forward onto all-fours and crawled towards him tentatively, before coming to a stop in front of him. Alex started to back away before she rose and slowly wrapped her arms around his legs, hugging him to her naked tits. Maintaining eye contact, she dipped her head down and sucked his waning erection into her mouth.

He sucked in a breath through his teeth as her tongue began to play along the bottom of his shaft. She swirled it around the head of his cock before snaking it along the underside, his erection going from declining to raging in a matter of seconds.

"Becca...Becca, no. You don-ah-you don't have to...oh my god," he panted as she began to work him over in earnest. Hands grasped his ass as she began to slowly bob her head on his cock, her throat muscles providing a resistance at the base of her head.

"Becca...STOP!", he yelled suddenly and she froze at the end of his shaft, the tip still caught between her lips. She still gazed up at him adoringly, seemingly waiting for him to allow her to continue.

"Oh bother, you big prude!", the demon complained loudly. Alex, in the heat of the moment, had forgotten he was watching and jumped slightly. Becca rode the motion without letting his dick pop out of her mouth, her tongue providing delicious friction.

"You can't just leave her like that! It's not fair! This is what she wants!" the demon cried, jabbing a scaly finger at the woman on her knees.

Alex looked back down at Becca and noticed her eyes had begun to crinkle, tears slowly welling up in their corners. She remained perfectly still at his earlier command, but seemed to be visibly distressed at being denied her duties. Little urging noises came from her throat.

Rough hands suddenly gripped Alex's shoulders making him jump again. "You did this to her. It's YOUR fault. You might as well deal with it. If you don't, she'll be heartbroken," the demon whispered from behind him. "Sure, you might be able to put her back to the way she was at some point, but you will damage her psyche by denying her the thing that she craves the most in this world."

The tears started to run down in thick rivulets despite the cock resting in her mouth. Alex felt his own heart shatter at what he'd done to this poor girl. She didn't deserve this. Not one bit.

He couldn't think of a way to get her out of the predicament, though. There seemed to be no escape, so he'd give the demon what he wanted.

"Ok...okay, Becca. You can keep...going, I guess," he ordered half-heartedly.

She squealed in delight on his cock and began bobbing her head again, her slick tongue coating him with her saliva. Alex had never had a blow job like this before and felt his knees go weak at the attention. The petite girl massaged his ass and legs as she tried to ram his cock into her throat, pushing past and deep-throating him repeatedly. He felt the stirrings of an orgasm begin to boil in his balls and as though she could sense it, Becca seemingly doubled her efforts.

Alex's knees trembled and his balls contracted, spurting a thick gout of semen down the girl's throat. She moaned on his cock and dropped a hand to her slit, furiously rubbing her clit until she bucked in another orgasm of her own. Becca used her free hand to slowly milk every last drop out of his cock, not wasting a bit.

Hoping the chair was still behind him, Alex staggered backwards and slumped down into the soft leather, his cock bobbing in front of him as it deflated slightly. He'd only sat for a few seconds when a surge of heat started at his head and rolled down into his member, inflating it to full mast again.

"What the hell," he murmured, gripping his dick and feeling how hard it was. He'd just cum and couldn't understand why it would be hard again immediately.

"Can't have you being limited by your pathetic human physique, can we hmmmm?" the demon jeered, petting the kneeling girl like she was an animal. She was coming down from her orgasm and leaned into the demon's hand like a preening cat.

"Becca, you don't have to take that," Alex chided, causing her to abruptly train her gaze on him. She eyed his raging cock with hunger and began to crawl towards him again.

"I think I know exactly what I want to take, Master," she purred as she crawled.

"Oh no...what are you-," he stammered as she pounced onto the chair, straddling him and grinding her soaked snatch along his member. Becca kissed him furiously while sinuously bucking her hips against him. Alex heard and felt little mewling noises as she smashed her lips against his. She raised her hips slightly and used a hand to guide him inside her before impaling herself along his length.

"Oh FUCK!" she cried, "oh my...I've never-OOOH!" Becca ground her pelvis against his as she adjusted to his length. She put her hands on his shoulders and pierced him with her eyes. "I've never felt anything like this before," she cooed, twisting her hips in little circles. "It's like you're fucking my brain! I can't believe it!"

Becca began to pump her hips up and down, her wetness beginning to drip onto his balls. Alex could feel what she meant, the tingling was back and drew a line from his head down through his cock. He felt like he was already cumming and was sure she felt the same.

Perspiration beaded on Becca's breasts and Alex began to thrust upwards into her. She rode him deftly, hips making rhythmic slaps as her motions became more and more frantic.

Every thrust seemed to further cement her submission in her brain. Becca didn't care, she would trade her soul for the chance to feel like this. She would do anything to feel this again.

Matted hair hanging down around their faces, the couple's eyes met as they felt the tingling turn into a vibration that struck a chord deep inside them. Their beings touched in the center of the resonance, and Alex felt a part of Becca merge itself within him.

With a final piercing cry, Becca slammed her hips down and felt her pussy spasm, right as Alex shot another thick rope into her. Muscles locked as the two gipped each other and rode the waves of orgasm for what seemed like an eternity. Her mewling turned incoherent, Becca slumped down with her head on Alex's shoulder and felt blackness creep at the edge of her vision.

As the feelings of ecstasy ebbed slightly, Alex looked over the shoulder of the sexy woman atop him to see the demon watching them with his creepy yellow eyes. He grinned wickedly and began to clap slowly, the whole room fading to blackness as consciousness left both humans behind.

Alex awoke suddenly in his studio apartment, covered in sweat, and bolted upright. He tossed his covers back to see that he had slept in his boxers as usual, and that no one else shared the bed with him. He jumped out of bed and ran the eight steps to his bathroom and found it empty as well. A cursory scan of his surroundings revealed nothing amiss: no note, no clothing, no nothing.

Was he insane?

Was it a dream?

His head pounded and he stalked over to his medicine cabinet for some medicine, dry swallowing enough to kick his headache. He went into the small area that served as his kitchen and pulled a chair out before slumping into it, head in hands.

"What in the HELL," he swore, mind racing. It had all seemed so real. He could still smell Becca's scent, flowery with a hint of feminine arousal.

Alex's phone, a rather dated smart phone, blinked on the table in front of him. He hadn't noticed it before.

Unlocking the screen showed him a push notification from the app used to announce school assignments and manage the classroom forums at his college. A single notification in his message box made his heart sink.

Of course it was from her.

We need to talk, ASAP!! CALL ME!!

Becca had listed her phone number below it. He had never even talked to this woman before. How could he explain what happened? He didn't even know himself.

"Pancakes?", a voice rang out from behind him, causing him to fall out of his chair.

Alex looked up at the more human form of the demon, this time wearing an apron over his overly formal clothing complete with a ridiculous chef's hat. He was dumping pancakes onto a plate that he set down at the table in front of Alex's recently vacated spot. He loaded his own plate with pancakes and walked around to sit on the other side, liberally dumping syrup over the top of his stack.

"The name's Oran. I believe we have some things to discuss," he said before digging into his stack with glee.

Alex sighed and righted himself, sitting down in the chair. The cakes smelled delicious.

"Okay. Let's talk."

12